Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
attentiveone Offline
Banned

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(12-18-2013 12:49 AM)BadWolf Wrote:  
Quote:I'm only responsible for what I say not for what u understand. FYI the sad face at the $18/hr rate was because my management experience won't get me squat in the "skilled" trade and I am used to earning much more than that. I once owned 2 restaurants (as well as other ventures) so I have no problem cooking or baking. I've also crawled on my belly in crawlspaces as well as climbed 25 ft ladders so this girl has no sense of entitlement when it come to job duties. In the future please ask more questions before making assumptions.

In the future, I won't be addressing you and I recommend others to do the same. I don't see how it would be advantageous to help a person who is so completely arrogant and enamoured with their 'failed accomplishments' like yourself, you are very representative of the mentality of which I speak. Can't say I'm looking forward to going home to this. Fvck maybe I've forgotten what its like to be around American wymen. Props for all the guys who have to put up with this sh1t.

If any of you guys are looking for LTR's with nice Chinese girls, I will be more than happy to help. It may not be great here but at least women don't talk to me like that.

If you address all men like this, the only thing you'll end up being attentive to is a cat. Cat lady

I'm grown and mature by "deeds" therefore I find it childish to banter back and forth with someone "ONLINE" who I don't know nor care to know! O_o! #WhoDoesThat# So I say to you good luck, have a good day and God bless you.
12-18-2013 06:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - attentiveone - 12-18-2013 06:55 PM