Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
energyy Offline
Pigeon

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(01-03-2014 11:01 PM)TravellingSoldier Wrote:  Oh, and by the way, even if you did get an apprenticeship the wages are shit there lol... A friend of mine is a 2nd year electrician in Hamilton and makes 15 an hour lmao. Plus, there's no where near as many hours there and the tickets aren't internationally recognized like the Red Seal JM tickets

Exactly...the wages are way better in Alberta. More opportunity and more money. I'll give up living in Ontario for that anyday. Once this winter is done is when I will take my trip. I should have enough funds by then. I will get a few tickets before I leave. But im sure it will take me a few days to get situated and such so I may get a rental for a week for transportation. That may be pricey at my age, I have to look it up. When you first arrived there, how did you get around?
01-05-2014 07:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - energyy - 01-05-2014 07:26 PM