Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
TravellingSoldier Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(01-06-2014 10:43 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 10:14 PM)TravellingSoldier Wrote:  Ahh shit, I do plan on visiting in the near future, and when I do, I will hit you up man! The only problem is I'm not legal drinking age in Ontario lmao... So unless you've got solid enough game to hit up a chucky cheeses and try and slam some milfs it might be a no go, I'm down for whatever though. I could always use an excuse to have something to do in Hamilton.

Just wondering since you're commenting on this thread, are you considering a move out here?

The oil sands is still in the back of my mind, it might be something I get into later in 2014. I monitor this thread for updates and to see how things are going.

Ya, let's hit up chuck's! Day approaches it is.

Well if you're into anything technical it's awesome out here. If you don't like long hours or getting your hands dirty it's probably not an environment you'd want to get into. Although I think for the money and experience, it shouldn't be a problem for someone uncomfortable with the conditions to man up and work hard for a while. Lack of poon might get you distraught but I just got a POF lurker to help me out when I got back in from camp.

There was actually a lot of girls at the camp I was staying... kinda strange. Anyways cool man, that or a gluten free bakery, booster juice something like that, pick up some health conscious HB's.

01-07-2014 01:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - TravellingSoldier - 01-07-2014 01:32 AM