Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Seanchaí Offline
Robin

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Dia duit, to all contributors to this thread,

I have read through this once in it's entirety and am currently re-reading and making notes, mostly on the exploits of Irishman who's former situation seems parallel to my current situation. Scoatian not to beat a dead dog but my gratitude and thanks go out to you this thread has inspired to make the move.

A little background on myself, I am in my early 20's from Ireland, I graduated with an engineering degree in automation and control systems one year ago and like most Irish men with sense I immigrated, currently I am working in the UK in my field. I am currently working in a 'good job' good meaning I have security and dental, but I'm getting cabin fever I'm not made for an office environment so finding this has been a god send, praise be to Odin.

I have no questions at this time as they have been answered several times over I simply wanted to introduce myself and say a big 'go raibh maith agat' to all who have contributed to this thread, too many to name, you know who you are. I am currently waiting on the Irish visa's to be released which should be any day now.

Once again thank you all, I will update as the visa process moves along.
01-18-2014 08:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Seanchaí's post:
Irishi, 206Fan, Hispanic_Reasoning

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - Seanchaí - 01-18-2014 08:09 AM