Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Seanchaí Offline
Robin

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(02-06-2014 09:12 PM)komatiite Wrote:  @seanchai

You will probably be golden to get your E.I.T. (Eng in training) if your engineering program is pretty similar to the syllabi they have posted here:
http://www.apega.ca/applicants/Examinati...llabi.html ... I looked at a couple of schools in Ireland and you guys do the exact same shit as us, so I am 99% sure you will have no issues.

Honestly, it will probably be a lot harder to find a job as a young engineer than it will be to get through APEGA!

Komatiite,

+1 from myself, looking through the syllabus it all appears quite basic so it should be no problem, I'm considering going a similar roue to Irishman. Although at the same time I wouldn't mind getting my hands dirty for a while.

One year in an office environment has thought I'm not built for it. It might sound a little retarded but I'd like a go at the roughneck side of things simply because I enjoy physical labour. I think I have a little chimp DNA than the average human.
02-07-2014 11:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - Seanchaí - 02-07-2014 11:55 AM