Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
TravellingSoldier Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
So I've been with my company for around 2 months now doing electrical. But as time goes on, they're seeming increasingly disorganized and unreliable. I've now been off for 2 weeks since my last rotation and I'm still waiting for a call to go back to work. In addition, I haven't been indentured yet. I really don't want to look for another company but I came to make money, not sit on my ass 2 weeks out of every month. I currently have about 275 hours under my belt and just bought myself a $500 set of Klein electricians tools, so I'd be good to go with another company.

Just wondering if any of you have an opinion on this, or know of someone I could get in touch with for work? As a first year I know I don't have a lot of options but this is really discerning. If anyone can help PM me please, I've already started looking for companies hiring...

02-10-2014 05:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - TravellingSoldier - 02-10-2014 05:50 PM