Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
TravellingSoldier Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(02-12-2014 10:49 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  I hear you about protecting your privacy. Can't blame you man.

I'm here in Toronto in a boring office job which ends at the end of March. I bought a one way ticket to Manila for April 6 but I'm very tempted to cut that short and turn it into a very much needed but short 2-3 weeks vacation before returning to Etown and working there till the end of sept. and escape the winter. Theres no way I'm going to spend one more winter in this miserable shit hole! Lol I truly salute all of you guys who are staying in Alberta in the winters!

Any trip planned on your end man? If you make it to the Phils in April let me know and we'll party together man.

Cheers.

(02-12-2014 10:18 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 10:00 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  Irishman,
Why the change of name? Your Irishman nick is kinda your trademark bro.

It was getting too easy for people to figure out who I was at a glance.
At least Atlantic is semi vague as to my ethnicity and background.

What are ya up to these days man?

Yeah man the winters suck, especially working outside 12 hrs a day. I'm going to do my 8 weeks of schooling in jan-feb and probably go vacation for dec/march lol...

02-12-2014 11:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - TravellingSoldier - 02-12-2014 11:43 PM