Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
CKSEA Offline
Pigeon

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Yah Alberta is where you need to be.. Jasper=blue collar resort town (3 hrs from Edmonton), Canmore, 45 min from Calgary, more upscale than Jasper. Pretty much all areas of Alberta have focuses on the outdoors including Ft. Mac and Grande Prairie. GP even has a snow hill for snowboarding/skiing but a bunny hill at that. Trying to include gaming chicks in this scenario is another deal tho..

(03-12-2014 09:48 PM)Moneypitlover Wrote:  Couple questions for all the guys living in/around Calgary and Edmonton.

I don't mind the city once and a wile but I prefer the slower, tame country life as that's what I'm used to. Work is work but I need a chill place to retreat to after the grind and outdoor fun when free. I'm looking for location advice, 30-45min from city (I'm 90% blue collar so no doubt Edmonton), awesome scenery or a close drive to, lots of forest, trails, good fishing etc. Any advice is appreciated. Thumb up
03-12-2014 11:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - CKSEA - 03-12-2014 11:37 PM