Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
Tresdus Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(05-10-2014 12:53 AM)SU27 Wrote:  @ tresdus: the reason his tone was like that is because he doesn't know how to communicate properly, which is no doubt due to his working in an isolated area for years at a time. He also knows the truth hurts. Does anyone actually believe him when he says that there's plenty of options for women in Fort McMurray in northern Alberta??? Huh The funniest part is, you say I don't know what I'm talking about yet you yourself admit that you can only take it up there for a few years where you'll make as much money as you can and then get out. If it's so great and everything I said is bs, why don't you stay there forever and become a millionaire?

I'll tell you why: it's because all my pros and cons were for the most part - allowing for minor differences between different jobs and different levels of seniority - very accurate. That's why you yourself said you were only going to work there for a very short time ie a few years.

Because I only need a few years to become a millionaire? I won't spend my money on drugs or other stupid shit. I'll need to work at most 10 years before I have enough money to invest somewehere else (Real Estate) that I won't have to ever work a "normal" job again.

You'll be working your comfortable office job till your 65. I'll have 10 years of working and then I have the rest of my life where I can do whatever I want.
05-10-2014 11:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Tresdus's post:
Vacancier Permanent, Maritime DK

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - Tresdus - 05-10-2014 11:47 AM