Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
SU27 Offline
Banned

RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months!
(05-10-2014 01:37 AM)Kdog Wrote:  Everyone stop feeding the troll.
Nobody needs to justify anything to SU27. He's just a dickhead with a keyboard, zero knowledge and a stick up his ass.

Zero knowledge huh? Well geniuses, take a look at the very first OP in this thread written by your revered God Scotian you bunch of mindless sheep. You will see all the negatives I mentioned, he already specified word for word:

(01-23-2012 11:39 AM)scotian Wrote:  its definitely not a lifestyle for everyone

(01-23-2012 11:39 AM)scotian Wrote:  Its a rough, frontier town; gangs, drugs etc. If you're going to the bars and clubs, be ready to scrap!
-Real estate is INSANE, a mobile home costs half a million!

(01-23-2012 11:39 AM)scotian Wrote:  It can be very difficult and for 6 months of the year, especially Dec/Jan/Feb, its FUCKING COLD!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn-ZBdKu7O8

(01-23-2012 11:39 AM)scotian Wrote:  I did absolutely nothing for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week (well I watched a lot of movies and read books, surfed web, etc).

(01-23-2012 11:39 AM)scotian Wrote:  WORK CAMPS: If you come work up here, chances are that you will be living in a work camp, they're massive housing complexes where the workers live. I used to enjoy it but after 2 years of staying in camps, it became more and more like prison!

As you can see, IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT THE DOWNSIDE OF WORKING IN FORT MCMURRAY. I don’t understand how you can say I don’t know what I’m talking about, when the very first post in this thread by Scotian mirrors every single thing I have said lmao

I really don't understand some of you guys and why you bear so much anger and hatred, I was just stating something that was stated in the very first post in this thread.

Anyways, good luck with breaking your back for the rest of your life. I was just trying to help you guys see the other side of this "utopia" in the Canadian Arctic.
05-10-2014 12:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Risks, opportunities, import/export - OSL - 03-16-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Working in the Canadian oil sands: 6 figures in 6 months! - SU27 - 05-10-2014 12:58 PM