Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Condom recommendations?
travolta Offline
Banned

Condom recommendations?
condom recommendations? I need to find rubbers that won't suffocate the feeling out of my dick, but also won't fall off. Recommendations for the average sized dick (cat's out of the bag... no homo). I've heard good things about trojan. I don't trust durex.. to many weird things have happened in the past with durex.. one time I was pounding this girl and the condom went missing.. turns out that the durex condom slid off, and I was basically pounding it deeper and deeper into her pussy. I basically fucked the condom into her uterus that night. Fear not.. I didn't get her pregnant or get any STD's from the mishap...Another time I basically penetrated a hole into the base of the condom (Durex ultra-thins). It was some fucked up shit.
03-26-2012 10:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Kaizen Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Condom recommendations?
trustex

i get em online: condomdepot.com
03-26-2012 10:01 PM
Zampano Offline
Pigeon

(03-26-2012 10:00 PM)travolta Wrote:  one time I was pounding this girl and the condom went missing.. turns out that the durex condom slid off, and I was basically pounding it deeper and deeper into her pussy. I basically fucked the condom into her uterus that night.

...Nine months later she gives birth to Condom Man, the lamest super hero ever.
03-26-2012 10:03 PM
Brian Offline
Banned

buy a bunch of different brands or a sampler pack from one of the online stores and see what you feel best with
03-26-2012 10:06 PM
WesternCancer Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I've had that happen twice both when the girl was flat on her stomach and I was pounding away from behind. Had to bust out [Image: spelios_md.jpg] to get it out. Both times the girl wasn't on the pill and completely lost their shit (2 different girls)

As for condom brands I use whatever, there isn't really a huge selection around me, ribbed are good, ultrathins. I'm using lifestyles skyns right now but they're like 2 feet thick (the girl is allergic to latex) you can feel the warmth, but there really is nothing like hitting it raw.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2012 10:09 PM by WesternCancer.)
03-26-2012 10:08 PM
Cincinnatus Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

If you're of average endowment, I recommend Crown Skinless Skin condoms. Feel great and apparently manufactured to high standards. Personal favorite.

Brian's recommendation is good. Buy a mixed box of condoms, condom.com has a few. See what works for you.

(02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.
03-26-2012 10:09 PM
xsplat Offline
Banned

Durex featherlight. It's the amber/gold package. Much better sensation than most other brands.
03-27-2012 01:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
slubu Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

After trying numerous brands and types, I settled on Durex Love condoms. I used to hate Durex too, but these don't break most of the time and have good feeling.
03-27-2012 02:26 AM
YoungGunner Offline
Kingfisher

03-27-2012 04:30 PM