Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Welcome to the Friendzone
Skyeater Offline
Male Feminist

Welcome to the Friendzone
Show this to any of your friends who are die-hard betas or game deniers, maybe they'll see the light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oPiNHwj6...r_embedded
09-15-2012 11:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Skyeater's post:
Tuthmosis, Deluge, Basil Ransom, Screwston, username, Menace, badger3x
Surreyman Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: Welcome to the Friendzone
That was hilarious.
09-15-2012 12:16 PM
Timoteo Offline
International Playboy

Wow...she turned homie into an extreme BFF!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
09-15-2012 12:35 PM
Tuthmosis Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

This is an interesting addition to a family of subtle push-back videos. I'm wondering if this a parallel frontier to the sort of work that game guys like us are (often unintentionally) doing. They present interesting gender commentary in a comedic, accessible way.

I've shown videos like this to chicks (in certain contexts) and they're left stammering or speechless. Very effective.

Examples:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
09-15-2012 12:39 PM
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

The picture gallery at the end was actually sad. Once guys realize the friendzone is voluntarily and self-inflicted, a magical world of pussy awaits them.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
09-15-2012 12:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roosh's post:
FretDancer
Surreyman Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(09-15-2012 12:50 PM)Roosh Wrote:  The picture gallery at the end was actually sad. Once guys realize the friendzone is voluntarily and self-inflicted, a magical world of pussy awaits them.

I've never understood the frustrated MRA types who get real angry about being friendzoned. If they turned that frustration into masculinity, it wouldn't be such a problem.
09-15-2012 02:12 PM
Grit Offline
Chubby Chaser

(09-15-2012 12:39 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  This is an interesting addition to a family of subtle push-back videos. I'm wondering if this a parallel frontier to the sort of work that game guys like us are (often unintentionally) doing. They present interesting gender commentary in a comedic, accessible way.

I've shown videos like this to chicks (in certain contexts) and they're left stammering or speechless. Very effective.

Examples:

The flip side video: it's supposed to be satire with girls acting like guys. Problem: in today's reality, most girls do act like guys.
09-16-2012 12:03 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grit's post:
Screwston
Basil Ransom Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-15-2012 02:12 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  
(09-15-2012 12:50 PM)Roosh Wrote:  The picture gallery at the end was actually sad. Once guys realize the friendzone is voluntarily and self-inflicted, a magical world of pussy awaits them.

I've never understood the frustrated MRA types who get real angry about being friendzoned. If they turned that frustration into masculinity, it wouldn't be such a problem.

Player: "This isn't working. I'm doing something wrong. If I want to get a different result, I need to do something different."
MRA/Pussy: "These women are picking the wrong men! They're making bad choices! This is unfair! Don't they realize what a catch I am?

The Flip Side was preceded by these:

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2012 02:47 AM by Basil Ransom.)
09-16-2012 02:23 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Basil Ransom's post:
Screwston
bliss Offline
Game Denialist

i imagine a lot of MRAish types retreat into bitterness because it's hard to accept that you weren't attractive to girls for so long, or that you looked like such a fool. i mean it's fundamentally humiliating.

the dark nature of women's arousal is hardly something one easily embraces either. i've only met one or two players in my life who understood how deep the rabbit hole goes, and they were two of the most callous, jaded fuckers i'd ever known.
09-16-2012 02:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cracked.com downplays existence of friendzone BortimusPrime 15 13,185 09-09-2014 04:39 PM
Last Post: Kingsley Davis
  Beta uses Facebook 'likes' to get out of the friendzone Enigma 74 21,175 01-22-2013 05:40 PM
Last Post: Walderschmidt
  I guess you can get out of the friendzone, if you're Kanye speakeasy 14 5,811 04-07-2012 07:36 AM
Last Post: Lumiere