Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

When Butt Implants Go Wrong...
Timoteo Offline
Crow

When Butt Implants Go Wrong...

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/he...-1.1210114

In the brief video posted to WorldStarHipHop.com, a woman demonstrates how she can flip her buttocks implant over just by manipulating it with her hands. By rotating the implant, the flat side, which is supposed to be flush against the bones, under the muscle, faces out, giving the flat appearance of a car’s headlight.

Dr. Phillip Craft, a plastic surgeon with the Miami Institute for Age Management and Intervention told the Daily News that he believes this woman’s problems began when she chose an enormous implant.
“That implant appears to be among the largest available for implantation. It’s just huge,” he said. “It’s way too big for her body.”
A too-large implant can likely lead to the stretching of the pocket, the protective layer of tissue that surrounds it. A stretched pocket can allow the implant to float around “like ice cubes in a cup,” said Craft.

“Most implants we use contain around 320 (cubic centimeters of silicone gel),” he said. “That woman appears to have 700 or 800 cc implants. That’s the size of a dinner plate.”

Other than the issues the doctor quoted in this piece stated, I think her biggest problem wasn't that her ass wasn't big enough - it's that her ass was loose and sloppy! If she had done something to tighten up her ass and thighs (like exercise, supplemented by some lipo if she insisted on a procedure), she'd have looked better. Instead, she just thought she'd make her ass BIGGER, making it even worse looking. And she obviously went to an unlicensed butcher, or he/she would have known where the implant should have been placed. You can't go budget on any kind of surgery - serves her right.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 02:12 PM by Timoteo.)
12-02-2012 02:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Timoteo's post:
Jneg
Veloce Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: When Butt Implants Go Wrong...
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she got the discount special when it comes to butt implants. I'm no expert on cosmetic surgery but I've looked at a lot of hot latina asses on the internet that were most likely implants. They look incredible.

I'll never understand why chicks don't go for top dollar when getting implants or other surgery. Either pony up the cash or nothing at all and stick to the treadmill. It's your fucking BODY fer chrissakes.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
12-02-2012 02:07 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veloce's post:
Vacancier Permanent
Timoteo Offline
Crow

(12-02-2012 02:07 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she got the discount special when it comes to butt implants. I'm no expert on cosmetic surgery but I've looked at a lot of hot latina asses on the internet that were most likely implants. They look incredible.

I'll never understand why chicks don't go for top dollar when getting implants or other surgery. Either pony up the cash or nothing at all and stick to the treadmill. It's your fucking BODY fer chrissakes.

I agree with the credo that there's no such thing as minor surgery. If they're putting you under to do it, it's serious. Plenty of people have had serious complications or died from "routine" surgeries.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
12-02-2012 02:14 PM
Joga Bonito Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

This butt injection/ fat injection trend amongst a certain subset of ladies is really starting to get ridiculous, especially in the urban/hip-hop modeling scene. The worst part about it is many dudes simply don't care and will still act thirsty even when faced with most egregious and obviously fake examples of said implants and injections. Oh well to each his own.

As for the lady in the article she definitely has the cottage cheese/ cellutlite thing going on so she definitely would've been better served to tighten that up first. However, she probably is still getting hit on like crazy.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 02:24 PM by Joga Bonito.)
12-02-2012 02:23 PM
oregonziggy Offline
Sparrow

Say no to butt implants! holy hell aren't women asses big enough already?

Exactly why not hit the gym and firm that ass up? Instead she got crappy implants.
12-02-2012 03:18 PM
Timoteo Offline
Crow

Honestly, I don't know how widespread this is yet. The kind of chicks that are doing "hip-hop" modeling don't need to do it - never have. I know on another thread some time ago someone posted a video about aspiring models in Colombia getting this surgery, then all of a sudden any chick with a nice ass is suspected of having implants. Let's not go overboard. They aren't giving these away - it's still an expensive procedure that the average chick can't really afford. It's one thing for a stripper to get breast implants to improve her tips (and with what some of these chicks make, they can pay off the surgery quickly). Most of the women that get this are chicks with practically NO ass, not chicks with ass that are trying to make it even bigger.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 03:37 PM by Timoteo.)
12-02-2012 03:36 PM
Joga Bonito Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(12-02-2012 03:36 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  Honestly, I don't know how widespread this is yet. The kind of chicks that are doing "hip-hop" modeling don't need to do it - never have. I know on another thread some time ago someone posted a video about aspiring models in Colombia getting this surgery, then all of a sudden any chick with a nice ass is suspected of having implants. Let's not go overboard. They aren't giving these away - it's still an expensive procedure that the average chick can't really afford. It's one thing for a stripper to get breast implants to improve her tips (and with what some of these chicks make, they can pay off the surgery quickly). Most of the women that get this are chicks with practically NO ass, not chicks with ass that are trying to make it even bigger.

I'm sorry but this is flat out wrong. I don't really know anything about Colombian women, so I can speak to that, but as far as urban models go(who are not all black btw) this has been a growing trend. I'm not sure how familiar you are with specific names, but off the top of my head black models like Blac Chyna, Pebblez da Model, Brooke Bailey etc. are very clearly using some form of butt enhancement due to the inconsistent shape and disproportionate ass shapes relative to their bodies. Non- black models like Shakur also come to mind.

The procedures are expensive, but cost is hardly prohibitive especially in the urban modeling industry where chicks may be bankrolled by several ballers at once. Worst come to worst, they'll put their butt enhancements over more important responsibilties like rent. I mean those same broke chicks(urban modeling is not exactly a golden ticket) are walking around all the time with Louis V bags and Louboutins, so its definitely possible and like I said they probably have a sponsor.

Below is a link I found regarding the costs. Mind you, these procedures are known to be cheaper in places like Puerto Rico and the DR, not to mention hood doctors and other such underground establishments.

Quote:Buttock Implants - Cost
$7000 - $10,000 includes operating room fee, anesthesia fee pre-post op care but does not include your medications.

Fat injections to buttock regions - Cost
$1000-$7000 depending on the amount and time needed. This includes operating room fee, anesthesia fee pre-post op care but does not include your medications.

Liposculpture of Buttock region - Cost
$500-$7000 depending on amount of time needed and if additional areas are done such as lateral thighs or inner thighs etc.This. includes operating room fee, anesthesia fee pre-post op care but does not include your medications.

http://www.nerve.org/buttock_augmentatio..._cost.html
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 09:48 PM by Joga Bonito.)
12-02-2012 09:18 PM
Joga Bonito Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Below are some before and after pics of the chicks I named above.

Just a few examples.

Below is a video of one of the popular models talking about how many chicks in the urban modeling game are getting injections or implants.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 09:39 PM by Joga Bonito.)
12-02-2012 09:33 PM
Timoteo Offline
Crow

Injections, or taking fat from other areas of the body I can see...implants not so much. Implants alone can't give you the kind of size that you see in some of those pics. And it's sloppy and giggly, which means it's more likely fat. And with some of these chicks, you can also see the saddlebags on the sides and the huge thighs. That's natural.

12-02-2012 09:50 PM
Alpha Hunter Zero Offline
Pelican

Im betting this video will be a permanent eye opener for us players. Since watching this video today I saw three girls with huge asses. All I could do while watching each one was to think to myself "I wonder if she can flip a pancake inside each ass-cheek?" Sad
12-03-2012 12:35 AM
Basil Ransom Offline
Crow
Gold Member

That shit iWin posted is gross. And that's coming from someone who says there's no such thing as an ass too big, provided she's slim and it isn't fake. At least on a white girl.

Ass surgery is among the dumbest things possible. Have *any* of these girls tried doing heavy barbell back squats before going under the knife? Doing squats like that, with the required amount of food, will make anyone's ass grow several inches, man or woman. This is like getting pec implants without ever having set foot in a gym. You're opting for something far more dangerous with far inferior results.

I also wonder if lots of girls who get breast reduction surgeries due to back pain would not need surgery if they strengthened their back via deadlifts, and put on a few pounds of muscle on their back, ass and abdomen.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 12:40 AM by Basil Ransom.)
12-03-2012 12:38 AM
Alpha Hunter Zero Offline
Pelican

@BasilRansom- women have become lazy slobs, simple as that. This day and age they would much rather pony up the dough and get their bodies carved by the knife than actually make some effort on their part to improve their looks. It's sad really.
12-03-2012 12:57 AM
Avarence Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Some massive cottage-cheese asses in this thread. That one particular black girl would never drown with that massive flotation device that was formerly a normal female ass attached to her back.
12-03-2012 01:01 AM
Excelsior Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

This is one of the many trends I can't stand to see in the Urban community these days. Some of these bitches look fucking deformed, and yet they still have armies of thirsty niggas running after them simply because their butts are huge. There's just this pathological obsession with massive quantities of ass, and I'll never understand it.

You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money.
12-03-2012 02:35 AM
Joga Bonito Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

One more drop for you guys. Blond hair, blue eyes, tiger booty. Yes, she goes by the name TygerBooty.The work she had done is more similar to the lady in the first post.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 02:44 AM by Joga Bonito.)
12-03-2012 02:42 AM
Excelsior Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

Hold up.

This hoe got ass implants, tatted a tiger on her butt, and then named herself "tygerbooty"?
Aight then...

[Image: tumblr_m5vzhyGbu11r1y9wb.gif]

You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money.
12-03-2012 03:18 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Excelsior's post:
badger3x, iop890, The Reactionary Tree, TravelerKai, DJ-Matt, Ocelot, Laner
speakeasy Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(12-03-2012 02:35 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  This is one of the many trends I can't stand to see in the Urban community these days. Some of these bitches look fucking deformed, and yet they still have armies of thirsty niggas running after them simply because their butts are huge. There's just this pathological obsession with massive quantities of ass, and I'll never understand it.

Tell me about it!! Look at the thirstiness of these dudes chasing this fat piece of nasty ghetto shit.

I think this old early 90s video might be the last time I've ever seen thin black women in a rap video:

I'm at the point where I barely even like thick women anymore. There's nothing like a small yet curvy woman:

Attached File(s) Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 04:36 AM by speakeasy.)
12-03-2012 03:40 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like speakeasy's post:
Excelsior, Moma, TravelerKai, Barron, Geomann180, Ocelot
Enigma Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(12-03-2012 02:42 AM)iWin Wrote:  One more drop for you guys. Blond hair, blue eyes, tiger booty. Yes, she goes by the name TygerBooty.The work she had done is more similar to the lady in the first post.

[Image: sdia08.gif]
12-03-2012 03:42 AM
bojangles Offline
Crow
Gold Member

god those things are disgusting, stupid bitch do some squats and kettlebells

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos
12-03-2012 05:41 AM
Joga Bonito Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(12-03-2012 02:35 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  This is one of the many trends I can't stand to see in the Urban community these days. Some of these bitches look fucking deformed, and yet they still have armies of thirsty niggas running after them simply because their butts are huge. There's just this pathological obsession with massive quantities of ass, and I'll never understand it.

This is part of the reason that I don't go with my boys down to Miami Beach on Memorial Day. The most ghetto people make a pilgrimmage down there every year and it just ruins Miami for that weekend every time.
12-03-2012 10:07 AM
Moma Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(12-03-2012 12:38 AM)basilransom Wrote:  That shit iWin posted is gross. And that's coming from someone who says there's no such thing as an ass too big, provided she's slim and it isn't fake. At least on a white girl.

Ass surgery is among the dumbest things possible. Have *any* of these girls tried doing heavy barbell back squats before going under the knife? Doing squats like that, with the required amount of food, will make anyone's ass grow several inches, man or woman. This is like getting pec implants without ever having set foot in a gym. You're opting for something far more dangerous with far inferior results.

I also wonder if lots of girls who get breast reduction surgeries due to back pain would not need surgery if they strengthened their back via deadlifts, and put on a few pounds of muscle on their back, ass and abdomen.

I asked the same question. I personally know two lizards that had breast reduction surgery and I asked them if there was any other way around the pain. They said no. I said what about the women in the other countries I know, how come they are not in agony. They said they don't complain and went on to say how strenuous it is to carry around four pounds of tits all day every day.

I personally felt that they hadn't done any strengthening exercises for their lower back.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards
12-03-2012 03:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
presidentcarter Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

This all day long. Fuck that big ass fake booty trend. Fake tits are A-OK, fake ass GTFO.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8909]
12-03-2012 03:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes presidentcarter's post:
Laner
Basil Ransom Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(12-03-2012 03:40 PM)Moma Wrote:  
(12-03-2012 12:38 AM)basilransom Wrote:  That shit iWin posted is gross. And that's coming from someone who says there's no such thing as an ass too big, provided she's slim and it isn't fake. At least on a white girl.

I asked the same question. I personally know two lizards that had breast reduction surgery and I asked them if there was any other way around the pain. They said no. I said what about the women in the other countries I know, how come they are not in agony. They said they don't complain and went on to say how strenuous it is to carry around four pounds of tits all day every day.

I personally felt that they hadn't done any strengthening exercises for their lower back.

Moma, I've asked the question before, but you can't get a credible answer if the person you're asking thinks deadlifts are bad for you. My guess is a breast reduction is necessary for some girls who get the surgery. It'd be interesting to hear the opinions of a doctor who also lifts, or knows about lifting.

I was just looking at a professional tennis player who got a reduction - given her sport and that she's probably not weak at all, the surgery may have helped her game. But she managed to become a pro with them, before the surgery, so I'm betting if she wasn't a competitive pro athlete, she'd have no reason for the surgery.

IMO, a chick should lift and lose excess fat before considering a breast reduction.
12-03-2012 06:13 PM
Timoteo Offline
Crow

(12-03-2012 06:13 PM)basilransom Wrote:  
(12-03-2012 03:40 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Moma, I've asked the question before, but you can't get a credible answer if the person you're asking thinks deadlifts are bad for you. My guess is a breast reduction is necessary for some girls who get the surgery. It'd be interesting to hear the opinions of a doctor who also lifts, or knows about lifting.

I was just looking at a professional tennis player who got a reduction - given her sport and that she's probably not weak at all, the surgery may have helped her game. But she managed to become a pro with them, before the surgery, so I'm betting if she wasn't a competitive pro athlete, she'd have no reason for the surgery.

IMO, a chick should lift and lose excess fat before considering a breast reduction.

Even if you do exercises to strengthen your back to better deal with the excess weight, you're still battling that daily stress. Also, you have to deal with bra straps digging into your shoulders. You can get bras that are better designed, but they're also more expensive. There are definitely lifestyle issues involved, as well as cosmetic/self-consciousness issues. For women that are incredibly huge, reduction surgery simply makes their lives better.

12-03-2012 06:21 PM
speakeasy Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(12-03-2012 03:48 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  This all day long. Fuck that big ass fake booty trend. Fake tits are A-OK, fake ass GTFO.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8909]

That one and this one below too. The one below is like my fantasy woman.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

12-03-2012 09:28 PM