Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Anyone Been to Spain?
julbez Offline
Banned

Anyone Been to Spain?
I'm planning a trip to Ibiza (party capital of the world now) and Madrid for May. But I want to know if women there are gamable and how much is a typical stay for 2 weeks?
01-18-2013 03:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
UgSlayer Offline
Banned

RE: Anyone Been to Spain?
(01-18-2013 03:29 AM)julbez Wrote:  I'm planning a trip to Ibiza (party capital of the world now) and Madrid for May. But I want to know if women there are gamable and how much is a typical stay for 2 weeks?

Is Ibiza still as good as it was 10 years ago? If so, then go during the mid-summer months. It's almost impossible to not get laid there. High covers and high drink prices in basically all of the biggest clubs. When I went in the early 2000's it was 12 euro for a vodka and red bull. Cover was ranging from 30 to 50 euro. A lot of the main clubs don't even open until the last week of May.

Maybe I was getting ripped off, though. I went with a tour group.
01-18-2013 03:47 AM
LaPastillaRoja Offline
Recovering Beta

(01-18-2013 03:47 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 03:29 AM)julbez Wrote:  I'm planning a trip to Ibiza (party capital of the world now) and Madrid for May. But I want to know if women there are gamable and how much is a typical stay for 2 weeks?

Is Ibiza still as good as it was 10 years ago? If so, then go during the mid-summer months. It's almost impossible to not get laid there. High covers and high drink prices in basically all of the biggest clubs. When I went in the early 2000's it was 12 euro for a vodka and red bull. Cover was ranging from 30 to 50 euro. A lot of the main clubs don't even open until the last week of May.

Maybe I was getting ripped off, though. I went with a tour group.

Ibiza is still amazing! I went last June with a group of guys from my ERASMUS exchange as a kind of going away thing and we had an absolute blast! The quality of girls is amazing and the clubs are second to none! The only problem with your plan is that May is off-season in Ibiza, this is good in a couple ways (less crowded beaches, lower prices) but at the same time you won't get the true Ibiza experience, and as Ugslayer said a lot of the clubs like Space and Amnesia might not even be open. You should seriously consider Barcelona for a short visit (check my data sheet) http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-19173.html

As for price, its well known that Ibiza is extremely expensive, and if price is an issue for you maybe you should consider going to a different Island (Mallorca, Gran Canaria) which also has good nightlife at a much nicer price. We were in Ibiza for 5 days and our whole package (Accomodation, Boat to and from Barcelona, 2 Club entries [Pacha and Space] ) was €325. The girls are extremely gameable, especially the foreign ones who are there visiting. Locals might be a different story, but I found that they were very similar to Catalan girls (check barcelona data sheet for more info on them). If you have the money to spend, go to Ibiza, you won't regret it. It was probably the craziest 5 days of my life and I got my Colombian and French flags there Big Grin
01-18-2013 07:31 AM
[email protected] Offline
Banned

Are there alo t of african girls there?
02-10-2019 06:26 PM
Polero Offline
Beta Orbiter

I wouldn't say a lot, but there are some yeah.
02-10-2019 06:36 PM
flyinghorse Offline
Recovering Beta

Probably about every single member from Europe has been to spain.
02-10-2019 06:40 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes flyinghorse's post:
Steve McQueen
[email protected] Offline
Banned

How do they look?
02-10-2019 07:54 PM
internetprince Offline
Male Feminist

I've been, it's dangerous. Be careful.
02-14-2019 07:35 PM
flyinghorse Offline
Recovering Beta

Its not dangerous in the slightest
02-14-2019 11:26 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like flyinghorse's post:
fmman, eck
TwinTurbo Offline
Beta Orbiter

(02-14-2019 07:35 PM)internetprince Wrote:  I've been, it's dangerous. Be careful.

Yeah watch out bro, you may eat too much jamon iberico and end up taking really long siestas. VERY DANGEROUS
02-15-2019 06:55 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like TwinTurbo's post:
fmman, eck, Savonarola
DonnyGately Offline
Alpha Male

(02-15-2019 06:55 AM)TwinTurbo Wrote:  
(02-14-2019 07:35 PM)internetprince Wrote:  I've been, it's dangerous. Be careful.

Yeah watch out bro, you may eat too much jamon iberico and end up taking really long siestas. VERY DANGEROUS

Yes, #TrueNews right here. Especially in Barcelona. Might end up napping on the beach with two slimfit latinas.
02-15-2019 04:49 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes DonnyGately's post:
Savonarola
joecolombia Offline
Recovering Beta

It´s not dangerous. You just have to not be a retard. A lot of morrocan migrants will try to scam you, or even rob you but without you even knowing.

Be careful if you´re going out at night around tourist traps. They also make the typical european scam schemes in the big cities (Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia), trying to make you pay 10 euros for shitty bracelets or for you to donate to a fake ONG.

Madrid is the best city around Spain. Barcelona is fucking overrated and expensive.
02-16-2019 10:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star DATA SHEET: Valencia, Spain BigAlexBoss 40 39,485 Yesterday 01:32 PM
Last Post: Malone
  Thoughts on Spain Baldrich 36 14,508 02-09-2019 08:12 PM
Last Post: a beer is enough
  Malaga, Spain ... 51 24,592 02-03-2019 04:08 AM
Last Post: Polero