Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

A Toronto University prohibits men's issues group
Stoic Offline
Sparrow

A Toronto University prohibits men's issues group
Another development on the University front in Toronto... this edition featuring Ryerson University.

Official story here: http://oncampus.macleans.ca/education/20...ues-group/

The only positive is that the author of this article paints an accurate picture of the issue.

Quote:Despite the constant rhetoric about diversity, equity and inclusion, the RSU cannot tolerate ideologies that run counter to its own. The irony of this patronizing attitude towards campus freedom is hard to miss. It’s as if the spirit of closed-minded religious dogma has jumped into bed with modern political correctness to prevent blasphemy against RSU ideological orthodoxy.

Some fear that the discussion of men’s issues will somehow silence women’s voices. But surely talking about men’s health, violence among men, and male reproductive rights isn’t so appalling that it must be stamped out like heresy. And if, horror of horrors, such a group ever decided to critique modern feminism, is that not a legitimate discussion to have at a university?

Yup! For the love of God, criticize feminism in a University classroom and people act like you killed a puppy in front of them. Every ideology should stand up to debate. If you need to silence dissent, more often than not, there's something wrong with your position. And they say feminism isn't an anti-male ideology...

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Anyone ever undress feminism in a classroom?

http://realmademen.wordpress.com/
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 02:58 PM by Stoic.)
04-05-2013 02:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Stoic's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Vacancier Permanent, soup, Sonofzeus
Emancipator Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: A Toronto University prohibits men's issues group
"Freedom of Speech as long as it fits our agenda, otherwise its a hate crime"
-- Canadian Feminazi

Mother Nature is a bitch & Father Time has an undefeated record
"If you watch cinderella backwards, its about a woman who learns her place." --Kbell

demographics is destiny
04-05-2013 05:04 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Emancipator's post:
durangotang, Vacancier Permanent, Screwston, Swooper, Stoic, soup, Icepasian, scotian, Burdflu
Roosh Offline
Eagle

In terms of building curiosity about men's rights, you couldn't hope for them to act in any other way.

It's hilarious they they have only TWO strategies for debating: ad hominem attacks and censorship.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
04-05-2013 05:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 15 users Like Roosh's post:
durangotang, Emancipator, Vacancier Permanent, Screwston, Swooper, cibo, Handsome Creepy Eel, Stoic, soup, EisenBarde, scotian, Sonofzeus, xsplat, Beyond Borders, Burdflu
aphelion Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

This is GOOD news. This is the kind of dialogue that needs to happen. The more legitimate men's groups that experience obvious bias and discrimination, the better it is for us. Martyrs are necessary to change the dialogue.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 05:32 PM by aphelion.)
04-05-2013 05:31 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like aphelion's post:
Stoic, Goldin Boy, Beyond Borders
Alpha Hunter Zero Offline
Pelican

Delete
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 05:44 PM by Alpha Hunter Zero.)
04-05-2013 05:42 PM
Alpha Hunter Zero Offline
Pelican

I thought feminism was all about equality. If ladies can have groups for women's issues then guys should have every right to be able to form groups for men's issues. It's funny how much the definition of equality has changed in Toronto and Western society.
04-05-2013 05:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha Hunter Zero's post:
Screwston
Stoic Offline
Sparrow

Like Roosh tweeted today, feminism and women's rights are incompatible with freedom. Feminism tries to bring about equality by just focusing on one gender. Its a gender supremacist hate group. If anything, the pursuit for equality should be called "egalitarianism", and include as many men as women.

04-05-2013 09:27 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Stoic's post:
Vacancier Permanent, Sherman, Roosh
Screwston Offline
Banned

This is why I said in another thread that it seems like liberals (are these feminists and other weirdos liberals?? My bad if I'm grouping them wrong) seem like some of the most closed minded people you can meet but will never admit to it. At least hateful people like hardcore racists give it to you straight up and just tell you to fuck off if you don't agree with them.
04-06-2013 02:17 AM
Stoic Offline
Sparrow

(04-06-2013 02:17 AM)houston Wrote:  This is why I said in another thread that it seems like liberals (are these feminists and other weirdos liberals?? My bad if I'm grouping them wrong) seem like some of the most closed minded people you can meet but will never admit to it. At least hateful people like hardcore racists give it to you straight up and just tell you to fuck off if you don't agree with them.

Feminism and liberalism tend to go hand in hand. Close-mindedness is embedded in our culture via political correctness. Anything that runs counter to sameness, equality, or tolerance is deemed hate speech. I really think future societies will look back on our era and think we were all smoking some serious shit.

04-06-2013 04:25 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stoic's post:
Screwston
Mr. Bungle Offline
Pigeon

A new video from Toronto is making the rounds. The rage from the red haired bitch is so fucking comical you'd swear it's a parody.

04-06-2013 07:59 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Mr. Bungle's post:
kenny_powers, Dillon, Screwston, EisenBarde, Vacancier Permanent, Sonofzeus, Atlantic
Suits Offline
Banned

(04-06-2013 02:17 AM)houston Wrote:  This is why I said in another thread that it seems like liberals (are these feminists and other weirdos liberals?? My bad if I'm grouping them wrong) seem like some of the most closed minded people you can meet but will never admit to it. At least hateful people like hardcore racists give it to you straight up and just tell you to fuck off if you don't agree with them.

They may be Liberal, but that is besides the point. More importantly, they are ideologues. Ideologues are closed minded, whether the subscribe to Liberal or Conservative doctrine.
04-06-2013 08:48 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Suits's post:
Screwston, amity
Aliblahba Offline
Banned

I made it to two minutes on that video, and had to quit from shaking in anger. That bitch needs to be hammer fisted.
04-06-2013 10:22 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Aliblahba's post:
Screwston, Teedub, Vacancier Permanent, Beyond Borders
kenny_powers Offline
Kingfisher

I have never been to Toronto but it definitely seems worse than D.C.

Judging by these posts and videos taking a trip to Toronto would be akin to chopping off your dick and mailing it to Jezebel.
04-06-2013 10:35 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like kenny_powers's post:
Screwston, Vacancier Permanent
Suits Offline
Banned

(04-06-2013 10:22 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  I made it to two minutes on that video, and had to quit from shaking in anger. That bitch needs to be hammer fisted.

Which video?
04-06-2013 10:47 AM
soup Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Does she have Tourette's? She says "Shut the fuck up" after every other sentence.

If I was a feminist, I'd be really embarrassed at the video. It's equivalent to that politician who said that all the crazy shit about rape during the election.

She does make a point that MRAs are too busy whining to actually get anything done.

Here's the diff between MRAs and players. Players can subvert feminism in a more insidious way. We know that the system is stacked against us. We can share info in secret and then we actually implement it in real life to get what we want.

I wonder if feminists have ever tried to crash an RSD gathering.

The real question to me is, which group is going to attract more attention from hotter girls and which group is going to get attention to fatty/ugglies.

I think this video gives insight into that pretty nicely.

I see feminism, and I hear the real battle cry underneath:

"Don't take away my fat!"
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 11:06 AM by soup.)
04-06-2013 10:59 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like soup's post:
Mr. Bungle, Vacancier Permanent, Atlantic
Mr. Bungle Offline
Pigeon

(04-06-2013 10:47 AM)Suits Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 10:22 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  I made it to two minutes on that video, and had to quit from shaking in anger. That bitch needs to be hammer fisted.

Which video?

I posted it, scroll up. She's in a few other videos from other protests too. This bitch belongs in a mental hospital.

04-06-2013 11:02 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Bungle's post:
Aliblahba, soup
Aliblahba Offline
Banned

Which video?

The one in post 10. Almost threw my laptop across the room. It has nothing to do with women. Anyone that get in my face telling me to shut the fuck up and yelling may get a reaction. One that I probably couldn't control. Totally disrespectful.

For the guys that could watch it till the end, give us a rundown of what all was said. The MRA guy seemed pretty weak.
04-06-2013 11:03 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Aliblahba's post:
Teedub, Screwston, Vacancier Permanent
soup Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Ha- feminists using offensive anti-muslim "black face" to argue for their cause. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04..._hp_ref=tw
04-06-2013 11:13 AM
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(04-06-2013 10:22 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  I made it to two minutes on that video, and had to quit from shaking in anger.

Man, me too.

Wow... North American feminists are fucking mental! I've never, ever seen such a horrible, aggressive, masculine 'woman' in my entire life living in Britain. Women like that just don't exist anywhere but USA/Canada. At least, in my experience. Well, they do, but they are part the underclass, white trash so to speak. This woman however, appears to be 'educated' and probably middle class - utterly disgusting how girls can go from (I suspect) nice and normal to that thing in the video in a few short years of university.

Furthermore, it's more evidence that feminism results in unhappiness for both sexes, as there is no way in hell that cunt is happy. At least the YT comments were good.

(04-06-2013 11:03 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  It has nothing to do with women. Anyone that get in my face telling me to shut the fuck up and yelling may get a reaction. One that I probably couldn't control. Totally disrespectful.

Exactly, if this was a man though, 'it' would have been absolutely beaten to shit. In fact, even if this 'woman' had hit the MRA and he had just shoved her back, you know as well as tomorrow being Sunday that some white knight would have intervened. It's funny how she probably doesn't realise that 'patriarchy', 'chivalry' etc is the exact thing that protects her from being severely harmed physically for her behavior.

Add me on Telegram https://t.me/TeedubRVF
Join my RVF telegram chat: https://t.me/rvfcrew123
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 11:20 AM by Teedub.)
04-06-2013 11:15 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Teedub's post:
Mekorig, Vacancier Permanent, aphelion
soup Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(04-06-2013 11:02 AM)Mr. Bungle Wrote:  

Which video?

I posted it, scroll up. She's in a few other videos from other protests too. This bitch belongs in a mental hospital.

Wait a minute.

That guy calls her "Shanti Biggs"

Please tell me that's not her actual name or I'm going to bust a gut open laughing.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 11:18 AM by soup.)
04-06-2013 11:17 AM
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Bloody hell she's a nutcase. Deserves to be put down, poor thing.

Edit - I couldn't watch that second vid for long soup mate, her constant swearing and snarky sarcastic comments like "I couldn't give a gram of fuck" angered me to the point of rage.

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 11:25 AM by Teedub.)
04-06-2013 11:23 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teedub's post:
Aliblahba
kosko Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

This is my school...

The Student Union is run by a racket run by career student "advocate" lifers, gays, and hardcore femenists. I smelled their bullshit the second I entered school. My first goal was to figure out a way for my school to drop the Union and the CFS which is the national body of school unions whom pipelines resources and policy downwards towards the schools. And the more your a shill for thrm the better positioned you are for getting a nice job with the national group being a lobbyist on Parliament. The old President stayed in school for 6 years simply to prolong his Uniom carrer and now is set up nicely in the national office. I view them as a waste because they accomplish nothing other wasting our money to stop tuition rates that have gone up 300% since the CFS was consolidated into its current form. They bullshit each year about how school is so costly, they then fleece more of ours. We give these people 800$ per year, money that would be better spent in out pockets and simply just charging modest user fees for what we use.

Now back to my school specifically. I saw rumblings of a "Man group" forming 2 years ago but they were gone so quick and their posters slanderd and removed I could not connect with them quick enough. But I am now seeing where I should be devoting my time towards, because my schools policies which get drafted it seems like in the darkness of the night are completely off the charts. What I am trying to do now is dig up finance information on my student union because from what I suspect women's, tranny, homo groups are getting emmense funding in comparison to other student groups. Resources like our student Food Bank are heavily used by students young and old but shelves sit empty while the Women's Centre has an event evrey week t seems with free food and gifts for attndeees, and you have people having to pray in congested walkways because there are not enough prayer spaces in school.

I've said before that the "next wave" of Femenism is being crafted in the halls of Toronto Academia. Some of the most radical Femenist groups are running around this City and I can sense thier eagerness to see it pull through as some type of validation to ther empty cat filled lives. But on the flip side as a answer to this "next wave" I also believe the first angles of solidified and legitimate Male themed responds to Femenism and it's hypocracy will born here in Toroto. To many dudes are waking up here and it's just a matter of them figuring out how to link and orginize.

The RSU is a joke though. They do hold power - but it's only 6% of the student body votes for them, many times they run without contest, it's a complete fuking joke.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 11:30 AM by kosko.)
04-06-2013 11:24 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like kosko's post:
Mr. Bungle, Emancipator, EisenBarde, Mekorig, Vacancier Permanent, Bad Hussar
Aliblahba Offline
Banned

(04-06-2013 11:23 AM)Teedub Wrote:  Bloody hell she's a nutcase. Deserves to be put down, poor thing.

No. She is doing a mighty fine job representing the feminists.
04-06-2013 11:25 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Aliblahba's post:
Dillon, thebassist, Screwston, Benoit
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(04-06-2013 11:25 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  
(04-06-2013 11:23 AM)Teedub Wrote:  Bloody hell she's a nutcase. Deserves to be put down, poor thing.

No. She is doing a mighty fine job representing the feminists.

Good point, the Youtube comments are full of hate towards her, which is a positive thing. I just PRAY she gets on to TV and calls herself a feminist, that will do wonders for their movement. Not.

04-06-2013 11:27 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teedub's post:
Screwston
kosko Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

They simply do not want a open forum. That red-head rooster bitch screens and howels to avoid having to answer to legit questions and facts. It does. Of matter the hopes of what utopia you are working towards look at the realities YOU pushed. It was women whom pushed thorough alimony. Yes men passed it to law but it women's groups whom shaped the legal environment surrounding child welfare in the courts.

The irony is she is all dolled up I'm her make up and "oppressive" feminine purse. If she really wants equality let her walk around with her dog ugly face with out the layer of caked on make up. When an is judged by what she does in this world then reality will hit her in the face.
04-06-2013 11:40 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like kosko's post:
Teedub, Vacancier Permanent