The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

Shit you found on girls phones
Every10GivesMeA10 Away
Chubby Chaser

Shit you found on girls phones
A girl I've been seeing for 7 weeks was charging her phone on my laptop. Little did she know I am able to transfer all her data within a few seconds. I thought her messages would provide some educational value and entertainment.

I knew from the start that I am not the only guy she is fucking but it's still an eye-opener when you read explicit messages to/from other guys on her phone while she is being all lovey dovey with me.

Message from her about me to a gym guy she is fucking:
"i went to the gym yesterday and the tall guy was there to aka Every10GivesMeA10. and we were talking. and when I walked away (he told me later) one of the guys was like: "yeh u guys wud make a good couple cuz both of you are tall, but isnt she with that other guy? Yep hun, so according to the gym we are a couple"

Guy replies with: "That's Alpha right there."
Later he says: "I can't wait to suck your clit tonight"
Her reply later: "I love your dick"

Little does he know I busted my nut in her 5 times and took pictures of the creampie.

I went on a short trip with her as well and he spotted us at the train station. The guy sent her all kinds of jealousy and hate filled messages. Girl replies with: "haha see you later"

I don't mind the hate though. I never hate on other guys in front of girls. That guy has weak game. I 'stole' his bitch from the way I see it. They have been 'dating' for 6 months while I fucked her on the 2nd date and since I have been reading these messages it has been more hate fucking.

Other stuff:
"The guy is always on drugs, if he aint on weed hes on coke. I dont mind but he plays with my emotions. the last day we fucked, omg tanja, never in my life i felt like i was just a peace of meat, being fucked
[Image: AmptRC6.jpg]

There's more crap as well but I won't post them out of disgust. I wonder if I will still be able to get it up with this slut.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2013 06:39 AM by Every10GivesMeA10.)
08-13-2013 06:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 30 users Like Every10GivesMeA10's post:
soup, AntiTrace, WanderingSoul, MrXY, Pyre, JoyStick, Kieran, Don, MikeCF, Samseau, LeBeau, dk902, Vaun, Clyde, Excelsior, NuMbEr7, 662LetGo, Icarus, Caveman, TheWastelander, Mr. Ripley, Vacancier Permanent, Lizard King, DJ-Matt, Latan, Comte De St. Germain, Rhyme or Reason, Built to Fade, joecolombia, getdownonit
AntiTrace Offline
True Player

RE: Shit you found on girls phones
I remember reading the part "I hope they serve beer in the hell" where Tucker finally realizes that all the chicks that he is banging right before they go on dates with other guys are possibly doing it to him as well. He goes off the wall. Its hilarious, but yeah its something we all already know is going on.

And is there an app or software to rip their phone?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha
08-13-2013 06:31 AM
Every10GivesMeA10 Away
Chubby Chaser

Nah it's not an app. I just copied the WhatsApp messenger folder to my HD. Same can be done with all the pics etc.
08-13-2013 06:38 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Every10GivesMeA10's post:
Icarus
Atlantic Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Does anyone here clear their phone regularly?

I'm talking deleting all texts, photos, messages, call logs etc.
08-13-2013 07:11 AM
WanderingSoul Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

You just got a quick glimpse into the mind of a woman....it's a scary thing.

Best to not go snooping around a girls phone because no matter how big of a slut you think she is, you will find out she's an even bigger slut than you thought.
08-13-2013 07:14 AM
[-] The following 55 users Like WanderingSoul's post:
Every10GivesMeA10, JoyStick, Christian McQueen, MikeCF, Checkmat, Brodiaga, loki, username, Vaun, Duke Castile, Clyde, Amigoish, Excelsior, WestIndianArchie, NuMbEr7, 662LetGo, HeyPete, Icarus, Caveman, Gallego2006, hardman, Vendetta, Isaac Jordan, Blackliter, TheWastelander, Beyond Borders, Abnormal, General Mayhem, MiscBrah, kaotic, OzzBalls, Young Traveller, Altium, assman, Catch 22, DJ-Matt, almohajem, Mr. Ripley, Old Fritz, Lizard King, JohnnyQuest, Rhyme or Reason, Mufasa, VincentVinturi, Latan, magafer, Comte De St. Germain, Davidovich, Big Papi, Built to Fade, Philosopher, the Thing, Swordfish1010, jacknap, joecolombia
Every10GivesMeA10 Away
Chubby Chaser

(08-13-2013 07:11 AM)Irishman Wrote:  Does anyone here clear their phone regularly?

I do. This bitch has chat and photo history from february to now. You will not believe the shit bitches talk about.
08-13-2013 07:25 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Every10GivesMeA10's post:
jmoney29, Icarus, Built to Fade
Kieran Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

As I said in Pusscrook's thread, I always look in girls phones/emails/facebooks if I get the opportunity. Nearly always find some fucked up shit that keeps me icy.
08-13-2013 07:55 AM
[-] The following 17 users Like Kieran's post:
WanderingSoul, SpiderKing, Kingsley Davis, 662LetGo, Suits, Icarus, Vendetta, Beyond Borders, cerodragon, Old Fritz, Lizard King, Rhyme or Reason, Conquerer7, Mufasa, Latan, Comte De St. Germain, Built to Fade
Kilgo Offline
Game Denialist

If you ever find yourself starting to put a girl on a pedestal, refer to this thread. It's the truth though -- looking in chat or Facebook or email of a girl can give you a glimpse at the dark side of the moon that you might be best off avoiding.
08-13-2013 08:09 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Kilgo's post:
CarCrashKid, IpsaScientiaPotestasEst, Icarus, Fortis, Lizard King, Hardwork Honesty Character, Comte De St. Germain, Built to Fade
el duderino Offline
Game Denialist

I had an ex who would regularly sneak my phone and look through it. By the time we broke up she was certifiable...absolutely paranoid. However, what she would often find in my phone were conversations and call logs i had with other girls. Nothing that rose to the level of cheating, but in her mind it was a threat...which equaled lots of crazy sex. Leave little nuggets of gold for your woman to find and it can work out as a positive, at least for a little while.
08-13-2013 09:01 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like el duderino's post:
Kingsley Davis, Icarus, Caveman, Beyond Borders, duedue, Latan, Comte De St. Germain, Rhyme or Reason, Built to Fade
Grit Offline
Chubby Chaser

The cats out of the bag, so you might as well read em all and post the best ones here.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2013 09:06 AM by Grit.)
08-13-2013 09:03 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like Grit's post:
JoyStick, soup, TheBMan, LeBeau, eradicator, Belize King, 662LetGo, Beyond Borders, Comte De St. Germain, Built to Fade
MrXY Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Quote:There's more crap as well but I won't post them out of disgust.

This bitch has chat and photo history from february to now. You will not believe the shit bitches talk about.

Come on dude-we want the good stuff.....

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
08-13-2013 10:57 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like MrXY's post:
Pyre, JoyStick, soup, Mentavious, LeBeau, Caveman, Comte De St. Germain, Built to Fade
Pacific Offline
Beta Orbiter

Maybe you can give us some pointers on how girls thinks and how to "play with her emotions" as she put it.
08-13-2013 11:30 AM
WanderingSoul Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

My girlfriend actually has no bad shit on her phone, even before we started daring.

I suspect she keeps a second phone at her parents house.....kidding....kind of.
08-13-2013 11:40 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like WanderingSoul's post:
PrettyBoy, Suits, Beyond Borders
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Women don't realize that they are laying their souls to bare for us.

Guys, please feed this thread!
08-13-2013 12:08 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like soup's post:
Kingsley Davis, Icarus
bodmon Offline
Chubby Chaser

sloots gonna sloot OP

[Image: avatar_12630.jpg?dateline=1363695499]
08-13-2013 12:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bodmon's post:
Every10GivesMeA10
The Great Basilisk Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-13-2013 09:01 AM)el duderino Wrote:  Leave little nuggets of gold for your woman to find and it can work out as a positive, at least for a little while.
Yeah.. my gf saw scroll through my contacts and naturally i have accumulated some digits...
"How do you have all these girls' numbers?"
Laugh2
08-13-2013 12:25 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like The Great Basilisk's post:
soup, Hades, Gallego2006, tynamite, Comte De St. Germain, Built to Fade
iamdegaussed Offline
Wingman

Just last night at a house party a girl was playing music on her iPhone and she asked me to change the song while she left the room and when I unlocked it her text messages were up, first two messages I see are dudes that she's sexting with.

Seriously the only girls now-days that are worth LTRing are the ones that don't have phones. If they have phones, well, girls are girls.
08-13-2013 12:43 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like iamdegaussed's post:
Checkmat, Suits, Brenden, Icarus, Gallego2006, Caveman, Latan, Comte De St. Germain, Built to Fade
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Worthless without pics
08-13-2013 12:45 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like soup's post:
JohnnyQuest, Icarus, Latan, Built to Fade
Spider Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

I've had a girl post-bang while laying naked next to me, grab her phone, and while angling it away from me, start texting some guy that she loves and misses him etc...

I lost my temper and did some things I regret...at least wait for me to leave or be in another room instead of trying to be sneaky

From then on I started treating her like absolute shit, and she rarely uses her phone when we chill now.
08-13-2013 12:46 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like Spider's post:
soup, JoyStick, Vaun, hardman, Beyond Borders, kaotic, Lizard King, Icarus, Latan, Comte De St. Germain, NKing, Built to Fade
Kwisatz Offline
Chubby Chaser

This post is relevant to how you can read all of a woman’s email/facebook messages and know her passwords -> http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-26693-...#pid510106

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.
08-13-2013 01:02 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Kwisatz's post:
Every10GivesMeA10, Lizard King, Icarus, rexxbravo, Built to Fade
Mentavious Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(08-13-2013 01:02 PM)Kwisatz Wrote:  This post is relevant to how you can read all of a woman’s email/facebook messages and know her passwords -> http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-26693-...#pid510106

i have VPN installed on my Iphone but it won't ever connect. I have Verizon. Am i doing something wrong? is there a quick fix you can think of?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
08-13-2013 01:15 PM
Pyre Offline
Banned

(08-13-2013 12:46 PM)Spider Wrote:  I've had a girl post-bang while laying naked next to me, grab her phone, and while angling it away from me, start texting some guy that she loves and misses him etc...

Really drives home the point that if you aint the one sexing her up, someone else is.
08-13-2013 02:09 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Pyre's post:
soup, Icarus
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Anyone who reads this thread and still believes that women are special are deluding themselves.

There is no such thing as hooker with a heart of gold, and women are not to be trusted at all.
08-13-2013 02:16 PM
[-] The following 18 users Like soup's post:
Every10GivesMeA10, 662LetGo, HeyPete, Icarus, King Solomon, Kilgo, TheWastelander, MiscBrah, Mr. Ripley, Old Fritz, Lizard King, Rhyme or Reason, rexxbravo, [email protected], Comte De St. Germain, Matrixdude, Built to Fade, Swordfish1010
Every10GivesMeA10 Away
Chubby Chaser

This same girl answered her phone mid sex. Turns out it was the other guy from the gym. She said: "hey ill be at the gym in a few minutes, im home"
08-13-2013 02:30 PM
Enigma Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(08-13-2013 07:11 AM)Irishman Wrote:  Does anyone here clear their phone regularly?

I delete my texts on a daily basis. I have an app on my phone that lets me send any pics/videos to a hidden folder that is also password protected. It's not completely secure but it would require some serious snooping. I don't delete my call logs but I might now that you mention it. It's pretty sporadic and doesn't prove much anyway. On top of that, I keep my phone locked and am cautious about letting people use it.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2013 03:13 PM by Enigma.)
08-13-2013 03:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  When girls find shit out they're not supposed to Balls_Hang_Low 15 3,280 03-26-2018 12:57 PM
Last Post: Balls_Hang_Low
  Phones? KCT0673 9 5,239 01-26-2018 01:52 PM
Last Post: Chris Brown
  Ever found out a girl you were seeing was a pro? youngbuck 13 10,206 06-08-2017 10:22 AM
Last Post: joema