Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Amy Schumer Feminist Gang Bang
Checkmat Offline
Pelican

Amy Schumer Feminist Gang Bang
Amy drops red pill wisdom and is funny as fuck

08-28-2013 01:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 49 users Like Checkmat's post:
WesternCancer, bacon, EsperZebrah, Sumanguru, Tuthmosis, MattW, Cr33pin, EnemyCombatant, quino_16, chexmix, LeBeau, Laner, Blaster, Caligula, kali, Excelsior, gringochileno, , Takes3totango, Walderschmidt, Col. Tigh, Vacancier Permanent, randomForest, Tytalus, Suq Madiq, Avon Barksdale, ElBorrachoInfamoso, PompeyChris, finton_the_toole, cardguy, whoishe, Snowplow, serge68, Patriarch, Saladin, bojangles, Lizard King, SteveMcMahon, Jackreacher, DJ-Matt, Sturmgeist, JCIZZLE, CH-Toronto, Atlanta Man, Honorable Man, Chowder Head, ~wrIghter~, cibo, Pride male
YaManBT Offline
Robin

RE: Amy Schumer Feminist Gang Bang
Genius. Thank you for posting.
08-28-2013 02:10 PM
vinman Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Excellent.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine
08-29-2013 10:46 PM
Ensam Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

I used to find something about Amy Schumer very off putting. Then I heard the great Patrice O'Neal say something along the lines of, "What's funny about Amy is that she's not as pretty as she thought she should be". After that all her comedy made a lot of sense to me and I dig it.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 12:52 AM by Ensam.)
08-30-2013 12:51 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like Ensam's post:
Checkmat, Basil Ransom, Tuthmosis, Kingsley Davis, randomForest, ElBorrachoInfamoso, Saladin, Cafe Mocha, Veloce, Chowder Head
j r Offline
Ostrich

I was just about to say that she is in that gray area where she's not really all that cute, but she's cute enough to have thirsty dudes stroking her ego and convincing her that she's hot. That's a dangerous area for a woman, the perfect climate for the hamster to grow big and strong.

This chick seems to be fairly cognizant of the hamster and not afraid to make fun of it and herself, which is the exact opposite of the Jezebel crowd.
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 06:17 AM by j r.)
08-30-2013 06:16 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like j r's post:
Blaster, Caligula, Vacancier Permanent, Kingsley Davis, randomForest, Saladin, Mentavious, Troll King
Ingocnito Offline
Pelican

Yea, Amy seems pretty conscious of red-pill reality among men. I watched most of her full routine from early 2013, and her writing is pretty truthful. One of my fav female comedians... see split up clips below...
http://www.comedycentral.com/comedians/amy-schumer
08-30-2013 06:52 AM
Checkmat Offline
Pelican

(08-30-2013 12:51 AM)Ensam Wrote:  I used to find something about Amy Schumer very off putting. Then I heard the great Patrice O'Neal say something along the lines of, "What's funny about Amy is that she's not as pretty as she thought she should be". After that all her comedy made a lot of sense to me and I dig it.

The end was fucking funny.

I don't get the Patrice quote. She seems very grounded and self-aware to me, with no airs put on about herself or men/women in general.
09-01-2013 12:43 PM
gringochileno Offline
Pelican

I think her show and her standup are both really good. She's one of the few women I find legitimately funny. I'm convinced there's something about watching a lot of standup that makes you immune to accepting bullshit beliefs.

We don't have a pedestal. All we got is a cot in the back.
09-01-2013 01:10 PM
Kingsley Davis Offline
Ostrich

How would ya'll game her?

"Some people don't think it be like it is but it do".
09-01-2013 01:52 PM
heavy Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Yep...I can't stand women comedians...but this is one of the funniest shows on TV. This clip about a new friendzone orbiter Hello M'Lady app is hilariously genious.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
04-27-2014 07:12 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like heavy's post:
NovaVirtu, Blunt, randomForest, Snowplow, Saladin, , Sturmgeist, Killer Joe, cibo, Atlanta Man
cardguy Offline
Banned

(08-30-2013 12:51 AM)Ensam Wrote:  I used to find something about Amy Schumer very off putting. Then I heard the great Patrice O'Neal say something along the lines of, "What's funny about Amy is that she's not as pretty as she thought she should be". After that all her comedy made a lot of sense to me and I dig it.

That is a great quote from Patrice O'Neal. It really helps frame her comedy.
04-27-2014 08:20 PM
Tytalus Offline
Pelican

Wow that's really funny. Good clips shared too!
04-27-2014 11:14 PM
ElBorrachoInfamoso Away
Kingfisher

"I mean, I would have done it, but like my heart wouldn't have been that into it."

LMFAO. She even knows how guys feel about banging marginal chicks. Probably because she's been that marginal chicks many times and has somehow managed to tame the hamster.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat
04-28-2014 04:27 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like ElBorrachoInfamoso's post:
Saladin, CH-Toronto
Vox_All_Day Offline
Banned

Yep. Great show. Although the 5th episode was kinda lame. Hope the rest get back up to snuff.
04-28-2014 10:39 AM
blairnaso Offline
Woodpecker

If you do a google search for it, lots of magazines are claiming Amy Schumer is a feminist, citing various sketches making fun of women's vanity, including this one. All of them seem to say that this sketch isn't REALLY saying women want to be objectified. I swear, for some women "feminist" is a fashion label, not a belief system.

http://mattforney.com/2013/10/30/a-week-...deschanel/

Blair Naso publishes on ROK every Thirsty Thursday. Send him mail, read his articles, and buy his literary anthology.
10-05-2014 08:43 PM
Vaun Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

I've seen her in person a few times up close, and she is much hotter than her schtick would leave you to believe. Pretty tall, thin, cute, a NY 8.
10-05-2014 09:00 PM
Checkmat Offline
Pelican

(10-05-2014 09:00 PM)Vaun Wrote:  I've seen her in person a few times up close, and she is much hotter than her schtick would leave you to believe. Pretty tall, thin, cute, a NY 8.

I too have seen her live and no way is she an 8 in any state north of the mason-dixon line.
10-05-2014 11:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Checkmat's post:
Travesty
Vaun Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(10-05-2014 11:21 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 09:00 PM)Vaun Wrote:  I've seen her in person a few times up close, and she is much hotter than her schtick would leave you to believe. Pretty tall, thin, cute, a NY 8.

I too have seen her live and no way is she an 8 in any state north of the mason-dixon line.

I think she was way more doughy earlier on in her career. Not on stage, once on a subway standing in the same group and the other in a bar with same said group. Trust me, now she is pretty hot.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 06:14 AM by Vaun.)
10-06-2014 06:13 AM
Deluge Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(10-06-2014 06:13 AM)Vaun Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 11:21 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

I think she was way more doughy earlier on in her career. Not on stage, once on a subway standing in the same group and the other in a bar with same said group. Trust me, now she is pretty hot.

This video is 6 weeks old.

You can see pretty clearly she has thick arms and midsection and her face is a 4. Are you sure it was actually Amy Schumer you saw?
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 07:09 AM by Deluge.)
10-06-2014 07:06 AM
Lucky Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

The Last Psychiatrist wrote a post about Amy Schumer on Opie and Anthony describing a story about how when she was 18 she let a taxi driver finger her. Great post, offers insight into Amy Schumer as well as the reader.

Quote:GUY: So you let the cab driver touch your vagina?
AMY: No-- I took his hand and made him touch my vagina.

That's right, she didn't let this all happen, she made it all happen, on purpose. She wanted to get fingered by this filthy, ugly, dangerous cab driver.

So while her drunk friends are passed out in the back, she's riding his "disgusting finger" towards an orgasm and trying not to moan too loudly. 10 or so blocks later she climaxes, immediately feels horrified by herself, gets out of the cab, pays, and runs into her apartment.

At the end of this story, everyone, including Amy, started to play the popular game Why Would She Do That?-- was she molested as a child, was it self-punishment? But according to the Textbook Of Psychoanalysis, every event in your life is reprocessed as a story, and every story has five Acts. Acts II- IV are the rising action, climax, and falling action; Act V is the denouement: what was the result of all this? Taking this literally, Amy's orgasm is Act III. Getting out of the cab and feeling disgusted is Act IV. What's missing from her story is Act V. So if you're brave enough we're going to play a different game, a game with real winners and real losers, and that game is Guess What Happens Next.

Here's the clip (starts around 5:30):

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 08:25 AM by Lucky.)
10-06-2014 08:22 AM
Swagger Offline
Sparrow

Chelsea Lately has already taken her spot. How does she differentiate her comedy?
10-06-2014 08:27 AM
Ensam Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(10-06-2014 08:22 AM)Lucky Wrote:  The Last Psychiatrist wrote a post about Amy Schumer on Opie and Anthony describing a story about how when she was 18 she let a taxi driver finger her. Great post, offers insight into Amy Schumer as well as the reader.

Quote:GUY: So you let the cab driver touch your vagina?
AMY: No-- I took his hand and made him touch my vagina.

That's right, she didn't let this all happen, she made it all happen, on purpose. She wanted to get fingered by this filthy, ugly, dangerous cab driver.

So while her drunk friends are passed out in the back, she's riding his "disgusting finger" towards an orgasm and trying not to moan too loudly. 10 or so blocks later she climaxes, immediately feels horrified by herself, gets out of the cab, pays, and runs into her apartment.

At the end of this story, everyone, including Amy, started to play the popular game Why Would She Do That?-- was she molested as a child, was it self-punishment? But according to the Textbook Of Psychoanalysis, every event in your life is reprocessed as a story, and every story has five Acts. Acts II- IV are the rising action, climax, and falling action; Act V is the denouement: what was the result of all this? Taking this literally, Amy's orgasm is Act III. Getting out of the cab and feeling disgusted is Act IV. What's missing from her story is Act V. So if you're brave enough we're going to play a different game, a game with real winners and real losers, and that game is Guess What Happens Next.

Here's the clip (starts around 5:30):

I remember that story. What's unique about Amy Schumer isn't that she did it - plenty of 20 something women have done something similar - it's that she talked about it.
10-06-2014 08:53 AM
Clemmo Offline
Woodpecker

Amy Schumer is one of the few female comedians who legitimately get me to LOL. This workout instructer clip is hilarious, playing off feminism.

07-03-2015 03:23 PM
Rhyme or Reason Away
Banned

Let's not forget the classic, Mlady skit

https://youtu.be/e8teRxOSNHs
07-03-2015 04:17 PM
Honorable Man Offline
Woodpecker

I think she's somewhat brilliant and definitely red pill. She may not be our ally, but at least she's honest. I am also 100% convinced that she's deliberately keeping herself overweight to get more money from women. She's naturally cute enough where she isn't gross to look at (like Melissa McCarthy) and isn't too cute (due to the pounds) to intimidate girls who would otherwise enjoy her jokes. I also think her delivery is remarkably similiar to Will Ferrell, anyone else getting that vibe?

My first exposure to her was on the Charlie Sheen roast, where she made me laugh harder than everyone but Patrice O'Neal (RIP). She was way skinnier back then and she was definitely a WB for me.

07-03-2015 04:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Black gang member laughs after executing 9 year old child of rival black gang member sanbruno 29 3,992 11-08-2019 02:43 PM
Last Post: Teedub
  Women Talk About Their Experience About Being Gang Banged By Athletes (NSFW) Rakers 43 12,047 06-06-2019 11:26 AM
Last Post: LeeEnfield303
  Amy Schumer thread Ziltoid 251 139,662 03-06-2019 03:27 PM
Last Post: BlastbeatCasanova