Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Post Reply 
Where should I go to slay big butt sluts: Dominican Republic or Cuba
Author Message
Heart Break Kid Offline
Recovering Beta
*

Posts: 160
Joined: Dec 2015
Reputation: 1
Post: #176
RE: Where should I go to slay big butt sluts: Dominican Republic or Cuba
(12-30-2011 12:31 AM)jariel Wrote:  
(12-28-2011 11:00 AM)pitt Wrote:  There is no way that african women have better booties than latin women, no way son.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you the guy who had the post pedastalizing Dominican women?

Dominican women are African women.
That certainly isn't true. My mom is "pure" Dominican and she is white, as is 10% of the country.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2016 06:53 PM by Heart Break Kid.)
01-13-2016 06:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Moma Offline
Innovative Casanova
*******
Gold Member

Posts: 6,498
Joined: Oct 2010
Reputation: 103
Post: #177
RE: Where should I go to slay big butt sluts: Dominican Republic or Cuba
Bro, this thread is old. I already been back there! But yes, Dominican is a nationality not a race.

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

My NEW NON FICTION E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

https://soundcloud.com/moma-12/momarudebwoytravelerkai

My New Blog:

http://lizardhunters13.weebly.com
01-13-2016 08:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
jariel Offline
International Playboy
******
Gold Member

Posts: 3,980
Joined: Apr 2011
Reputation: 188
Post: #178
RE: Where should I go to slay big butt sluts: Dominican Republic or Cuba
(01-13-2016 08:06 PM)Moma Wrote:  Bro, this thread is old. I already been back there! But yes, Dominican is a nationality not a race.

His post is indicative of someone who doesn't know the history of the island and its people, I don't really care what his mother is, but I know what he isn't.

Dominicans are just like most other people with African ancestry whose origins are tied to this part of the world, in that they are inherently mixed.

The demographics have further changed, albeit very slightly, over the last half century or so due to favorable immigration policies for non-Black people.

Of course, there are Dominican people who have Italian, German, French, etc. ancestry, just check the history, but people by and large still have African ancestry, in the 90th percentile -- Back in the day, those Dominicans who classified as "white" actually had to inbreed so that their descendants could be "white", if that doesn't tell you something about the demographics of the people, then nothing will.

As a result, you have people who don't fit the stereotype, sure, but for someone to mention the 10% uber minority, from mainly one region in the country, the Cibao, while ignoring the math that tells them that the other 90% aren't that, then fuck it, let ignorance rule their day.
01-14-2016 07:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes jariel's post:
Moma
Moma Offline
Innovative Casanova
*******
Gold Member

Posts: 6,498
Joined: Oct 2010
Reputation: 103
Post: #179
RE: Where should I go to slay big butt sluts: Dominican Republic or Cuba
Jariel, I totally concur and I would go as far as to say that it's impossible for a lizard to have that onion booty without having some African DNA in there. African traits don't always come out in the skin, I've seen cats jet black who totally have their non African phenotypical trait in the bone structure etc. It's akin to a man looking like a photocopy of his white daddy except for the fact that his body is spray painted with black ink.

Flip that around and you can actually see it in lizards who are as pale as milk but have a sick onion behind them. These can manifest in PAWGs which are the white lizards that I have a weakness for.

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

My NEW NON FICTION E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

https://soundcloud.com/moma-12/momarudebwoytravelerkai

My New Blog:

http://lizardhunters13.weebly.com
01-14-2016 07:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Santiago (& Sosua) Dominican Republic Trip Report Global Entry 21 4,159 08-23-2016 10:29 AM
Last Post: el conquistador
  Cuba - trip report! Wayout 42 66,893 08-15-2016 04:32 AM
Last Post: Guayacan
  Germany or Czech republic?? Zackt012 6 2,765 07-20-2016 06:17 AM
Last Post: TigerTim

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | RooshV.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication