I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Shhhhhh the Fat Talk
Suits Offline
Banned

Shhhhhh the Fat Talk
Wow guys. This ad really spoke to me on an emotional level. I was really touched.

I think it's pretty important to remember how much words matter. Next time you go out on a date with a girl you met on an Internet dating site and it turns out that she's a plumper, remember to sssssshhhh the fat talk.

The warhog you're sitting across the table from deserves to be treated just like any other American woman. It is too bad that we've come to a place as a society where freedom is being taken away and people can't eat as much of whatever they want without consequences.

Level the playing field for these continents with legs. Sssssshhhh the fat talk. Join the revolution.

Forgive me if this is a duplicate. I searched but did not find.
12-21-2013 07:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Suits's post:
Atlanta Man, TooFineAPoint, Space Cowboy
soup Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: Shhhhhh the Fat Talk
If you were stuck in that store with those women, and someone was going to shoot you unless you didn't fuck one of them, which would it be?

For me- 1:27
12-21-2013 07:59 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like soup's post:
Baldwin81, Intuitive
Cr33pin Online
Peacock
Gold Member

Special K is a great way to lose weight, by which I mean Ketamine

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
12-21-2013 08:07 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like Cr33pin's post:
bw220, birdrussell, Architekt, Emancipator, iop890, DJ-Matt, Atlanta Man, Conscious Pirate, Thersites, SpiderKing, Avon Barksdale
Suits Offline
Banned

(12-21-2013 07:59 PM)soup Wrote:  If you were stuck in that store with those women, and someone was going to shoot you unless you didn't fuck one of them, which would it be?

Can I just take the bullet?
12-21-2013 08:09 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Suits's post:
, Atlanta Man, Jean Valjean, TooFineAPoint, DarkTriad
MrXY Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Its wrong and evil for women to be expected to meet any standards whatsoever even ones they might impose on themselves.

I would wreck the nerd with the big black glasses. Shes not the best looking in the conventional sense but I love doing filthy things to nerd girls

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
12-21-2013 08:11 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like MrXY's post:
, Jean Valjean, Renzy
Aziz Nuts Offline
Robin

(12-21-2013 07:59 PM)soup Wrote:  If you were stuck in that store with those women, and someone was going to shoot you unless you didn't fuck one of them, which would it be?

At first I thought "maybe the chick in the glasses". Then the vid hit about 1:30 and I was like "bitch got a neck like a linebacker"
12-21-2013 08:25 PM
Matt3B Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Shhhh yourselves you fucking fat cunts.

The 3 Bromigos Blog
12-22-2013 06:32 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matt3B's post:
Aurini
birdrussell Offline
Robin

Nerd and the dance teacher at the same damn time.

soooo. Once the voice inside these chicks head goes away then what is to stop them from going ape shit on the fridge and at the buffet? These folks are trying to knock down the last wall standing in the way of 100% fatness. I hate all this feel good talk every human being is flawed. I've got my problems everyone does but shit doesn't get fixed till we start acknowleging this stuff and repairing ourselves.

@cr33pin- Man I'd kill to get ahold of some special K. Haven't seen any of that around since the NCYNC.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.
12-22-2013 06:58 AM
lovejoy Offline
Robin

(12-22-2013 06:58 AM)birdrussell Wrote:  Nerd and the dance teacher at the same damn time.

soooo. Once the voice inside these chicks head goes away then what is to stop them from going ape shit on the fridge and at the buffet? These folks are trying to knock down the last wall standing in the way of 100% fatness. I hate all this feel good talk every human being is flawed. I've got my problems everyone does but shit doesn't get fixed till we start acknowleging this stuff and repairing ourselves.

@cr33pin- Man I'd kill to get ahold of some special K. Haven't seen any of that around since the NCYNC.

I blasted this out of the park when it was posted on my FB when they started that crap about Marilyn Monroe being in their fatty camp. I posted up how delusional that was, as her measurements recorded by her dressmaker were "120lbs @ 5'5" with a 22" waist". I also pointed out she never weighed more than 140 in her life. I was waiting to have my account hit, but it didn't happen and the entire thread disappeared.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 10:24 AM by lovejoy.)
12-22-2013 10:23 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like lovejoy's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Kingsley Davis, DJ-Matt
The Lizard of Oz Offline
Crow
Gold Member

More Year Zero antics. It never stops.

Just like the good commies and Khmer Rouge followers they are, these people see every part of life as an appropriate and necessary context for propaganda.

You can't just go into some stupid clothing store to get your fucking rags and get out -- you have to be taught and educated about "Shhhhhh'ing the fat talk".

You're trying to sit at some Jersey Shore bar nursing your precious last pre-wagon drinks, and you're assaulted by these Year Zero monsters staging a "What Would You Do"? morality play in which you're supposed to demonstrate your real-time white-knighting chops.

Any subway ride in NYC or DC is an opportunity to display signs and broadcast announcements to remind you that you better not even think about "groping" the landwhale trying to crush you at that very moment.

And on, and on, and on...

They want to turn your entire life into a giant Mao-style "reeducation camp" -- and they've gone some way towards achieving that goal.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...
12-22-2013 10:44 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like The Lizard of Oz's post:
Kingsley Davis, MrXY, J. Spice, Tokyo Joe, TooFineAPoint, Aurini
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(12-22-2013 10:44 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  More Year Zero antics. It never stops.

Just like the good commies and Khmer Rouge followers they are, these people see every part of life as an appropriate and necessary context for propaganda.

You can't just go into some stupid clothing store to get your fucking rags and get out -- you have to be taught and educated about "Shhhhhh'ing the fat talk".

You're trying to sit at some Jersey Shore bar nursing your precious last pre-wagon drinks, and you're assaulted by these Year Zero monsters staging a "What Would You Do"? morality play in which you're supposed to demonstrate your real-time white-knighting chops.

Any subway ride in NYC or DC is an opportunity to display signs and broadcast announcements to remind you that you better not even think about "groping" the landwhale trying to crush you at that very moment.

And on, and on, and on...

They want to turn your entire life into a giant Mao-style "reeducation camp" -- and they've gone some way towards achieving that goal.

Lizard

Remember Hillary Clinton said we should have large television screens in public places constantly playing videos showing us the latest in government approved parenting techniques.

I'm trying to decide if that's more Big Brother, or Brave New World.

Take care of those titties for me.
12-22-2013 12:57 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Dusty's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Kingsley Davis
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
Crow
Gold Member

This is so misguided it's infuriating. How stupid and pandering are these people?

The inside voice we all have is called a CONSCIENCE. It's there for a reason -- to tell us when we're doing good or bad.

If your inner voice is "fat talking," that means your conscience is acting up and saying "Get back on the treadmill, you lazy fat fuck." This is exactly what you **should** be listening to. Your inner voice knows best which is why God or nature or whoever put it there.

What's funny is that women will go on and on about how they have "intuition." Well, that inner voice they're now trying to block out is the good type of intuition. It's the one that says "Hey if you eat another cupcake you're not gonna fit into those jeans."
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 01:29 PM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
12-22-2013 01:27 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Kingsley Davis, Suits, Benoit, spokepoker, DJ-Matt, Yurtley, Atlanta Man, ed pluribus unum, Aurini
Suits Offline
Banned

(12-22-2013 01:27 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  What's funny is that women will go on and on about how they have "intuition." Well, that inner voice they're now trying to block out is the good type of intuition. It's the one that says "Hey if you eat another cupcake you're not gonna fit into those jeans."

Well, we all know that women's intuition is bs anyway. A stuck clock is right twice a day. Every once in a while that get lucky and now they are brilliant seers of the future.
12-22-2013 01:50 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Suits's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Kingsley Davis, Professor Fox, kbell, Benoit, Mekorig, DJ-Matt
cascadecombo Offline
Ostrich

[Image: giphy.gif]
02-14-2017 01:03 AM
John Michael Kane Offline
Hummingbird

Kellogg's are a bunch of anti-Trump SJW fags. They boycotted Breitbart from advertising them. They also give money to the Soros foundations. They are a wicked company that every man should boycott. This fat "talk" nonsense is just the latest attack in a long battle they've been waging on decency.

#Boycott Kelloggs

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
02-14-2017 04:22 AM
ed pluribus unum Offline
Kingfisher

(12-22-2013 01:27 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  This is so misguided it's infuriating. How stupid and pandering are these people?

The inside voice we all have is called a CONSCIENCE. It's there for a reason -- to tell us when we're doing good or bad.

If your inner voice is "fat talking," that means your conscience is acting up and saying "Get back on the treadmill, you lazy fat fuck." This is exactly what you **should** be listening to. Your inner voice knows best which is why God or nature or whoever put it there.

What's funny is that women will go on and on about how they have "intuition." Well, that inner voice they're now trying to block out is the good type of intuition. It's the one that says "Hey if you eat another cupcake you're not gonna fit into those jeans."

Exactly. "These are all things that I've said". Oh yeah? And what did you do about it, you slob? Nothing.
02-14-2017 07:30 AM
BortimusPrime Offline
Ostrich

It would have made more sense to replace the faggy piano music in the background with a tuba.
02-14-2017 02:52 PM
IveBeenFramed Offline
Kingfisher

(02-14-2017 02:52 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  It would have made more sense to replace the faggy piano music in the background with a tuba.

02-14-2017 03:08 PM
Baldwin81 Offline
Kingfisher

1:20... hear me out:

She has short hair, and surprisingly up-talks, yes... I know, I know, but I guarantee that when the clothes come off the extra weight sits on her frame much (much) better than most other women in the advert.

If you're a decent enough looking man--especially if you're exotic... to her--and are capable truly seducing that woman, letting her know that you appreciate the aesthetic then whew lads... Confidently guide her to the right decision and she'll slip on the tanga, thigh-high stockings over those DoubleThicc caramel mocha thighs, and let you bear witness to tits unanswerable.

Together you'll all sense of space and time for a night... and again the next morning.

If nobody believes me I don't care.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2017 04:14 PM by Baldwin81.)
02-14-2017 03:48 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Baldwin81's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Suits
Steve McQueen Offline
Banned

The message behind this feelgood bullshit is enabling fat people and ensuring that they will destroy themselves.

We all end up worse off if nobodys allowed to tell the truth anymore, thats why were in this mess after 40 years of PC culture.
02-14-2017 04:10 PM
Aurini Online
Ostrich

What utter narcissists, obsessing over their own self image, when they have the sort of money flowing in to afford these over-priced rags. What ever happened to grace and beauty? Clothing that denoted self-respect? When I see a woman wearing an expensive outfit these days, I'm more disgusted than aroused. 99% of them are just masturbating in public, trying to out-compete other women rather than try and look attractive.

We need another flood.

My website.
Now streaming on the DLive platform..
02-14-2017 04:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
TheFinalEpic Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

The inner voice in my head continually tells me what I can improve upon. I'm my harshest critic. If I am weak on a particular lift, I'll call myself a pussy in my head and work on it until I'm strong in it. If I suck at something, I tell myself I suck at it, then work on it to get better. As Arnold would do, I'll look in the mirror and say "shit my delts need work", then work on them.

So much for self improvement and telling yourself the truth. Let's just lie to ourselves about everything and hope it all goes away.

This society of perpetual victimhood is depressing.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.
02-14-2017 05:15 PM
Kona Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I'm sure there's some deep meaning to this video, and its being discussed by you scholars in this thread.

However, if you watch that video while reading the captions it is hilarious.

One lady says "this makes me eat school lunches" and "I just put condoms on widebeasts" says the black lady. I'm just rolling.

Aloha!
02-14-2017 05:21 PM
tarquin Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

This is an attempt to copy the Dove commercial we saw a few years ago.
02-14-2017 07:51 PM
Sisyphus Offline
Robin

"We believe it's a barrier to managing their weight." Certainly not terrible eating habits.
02-14-2017 08:01 PM