Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

If a group of girls take a picture...
WestIndianArchie Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

If a group of girls take a picture...
More often than not, the prettiest girl gets the center of the picture.

True?
False?
Not enough evidence?

WIA
03-08-2014 11:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes WestIndianArchie's post:
Sp5
Private Man Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

RE: If a group of girls take a picture...
The prettiest girl is likely the one organizing the photo because she is the one who wants to make it known that she is the prettiest.

So, true.

READ MY BLOG, DAMMIT.

I gots me teh tweets: @man_private

Competence, confidence, charisma, and dominance. What Manospherians want in all men.
03-08-2014 11:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Private Man's post:
Manbeline
The Lizard of Oz Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I think it's not exactly true. The girl in the center will be the dominant one in the group. That means that she will be one of the better looking ones, but typically not the prettiest. There will usually be a more recessed one that is superior as a physical specimen (and often more feminine).

This pic from the Gloria Steinem feminist camp thread is a good example. Almost all of these women are ugly. The one in the middle is clearly popular/dominant, and she is less ugly than most though she's nothing to write home about. But the one that is the prettiest relatively speaking is the one on the right leaning in in the knit sweater.

[Image: with-gloria-steinem.jpg]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...
03-08-2014 11:45 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like The Lizard of Oz's post:
WestIndianArchie, assman, eradicator, Handsome Creepy Eel, redbeard
DjembaDjemba Offline
Pelican

The 5 at the back are there for a reason.

Assuming the ogre on the left is a teacher or supervisor of some kind.
03-08-2014 12:10 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes DjembaDjemba's post:
HeyPete
Christian McQueen Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

If it's just girls: she is generally in the middle if it's 3 girls, if it's 4 she's one of the 2 in the middle (from my observations).

If there's an alpha male in the photo with the girls, the hottest tends to be closest to the male and an alpha male always CENTERS himself in the middle.

If I get asked to take a pic in the club of some girls, I automatically get in the middle and grab the hottest girls to flank me.

Never take pics flanking the girls or even your buddies.

Center = focal point = the leader = the hub from which the spokes connect.
03-08-2014 03:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Christian McQueen's post:
Vacancier Permanent, Courage Reborn, Ringo, Master Of My Own Kingdom, Sketch
Wutang Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

When I clicked this thread I thought there was going to be a punch line like "If a group of girls take a pic of themselves to attention whore and no one likes it on Instagram would that picture still exist?"
03-08-2014 04:37 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Wutang's post:
eradicator, Xntrik, NY Digital, Handsome Creepy Eel, Patriarch
CRR Offline
Kingfisher

(03-08-2014 03:45 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  If it's just girls: she is generally in the middle if it's 3 girls, if it's 4 she's one of the 2 in the middle (from my observations).

If there's an alpha male in the photo with the girls, the hottest tends to be closest to the male and an alpha male always CENTERS himself in the middle.

If I get asked to take a pic in the club of some girls, I automatically get in the middle and grab the hottest girls to flank me.

Never take pics flanking the girls or even your buddies.

Center = focal point = the leader = the hub from which the spokes connect.

Very true.

I'd only add I know at least a few girls who only take pictures with their hot friends and stand really close to them. These girls are always moderately attractive hoping to bask in their friend's glow, that the hotness will rub off on them. Or just to say 'I have hot friends, so I must be hot right?'. At least that's my convoluted theory.
03-09-2014 02:20 PM
felix_vagabondo Offline
Banned

(03-09-2014 02:20 PM)CRR Wrote:  I'd only add I know at least a few girls who only take pictures with their hot friends and stand really close to them. These girls are always moderately attractive hoping to bask in their friend's glow, that the hotness will rub off on them. Or just to say 'I have hot friends, so I must be hot right?'. At least that's my convoluted theory.

Becky is using the hot Stacy as bait to attract alphas, the Becky hoping that alphas will be interested in the hotter friend and come hang around with them and inseminate her when hes bored or if Stacy is out of town. Of course, if you actually do hang out with this Becky as a way to locate and approach a Stacy, the girl is hypergamous, remember? the hotter one is less available, and if a guy were to take the bait and she rejects him, it would be labeled "creepy" and the Becky would deny all knowledge of the plot, hoping to save face with her hotter friend, and to protect her own ego from the pain of consciously seeing herself passed over for a hotter girl. She's a woman, remember? Red pill says that she is unconscious of how her own mind is working on behalf of her genetic survival.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2019 06:25 AM by felix_vagabondo.)
04-21-2019 06:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Roosh's latest post on depopulation (and the big picture of current global politics) Eastside 25 11,031 09-24-2019 03:03 AM
Last Post: crystalcastle
  Saudi girl posts picture of cleavage one day after escaping "oppressive" Middle East Roosh 112 20,912 03-03-2019 08:51 PM
Last Post: No More Mr. Soy Boy
  Asian MMA fighter refuses to take picture with ring girl after harassment claim Roosh 30 8,036 01-21-2019 05:04 PM
Last Post: Waqqle