The Paperback Of Game Is Now Available! Several retailers have begun selling the physical copy of Game with free shipping. Click Here For Full Details.

The Philippines thread
DirectDanger Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

The Philippines thread
The Philippines thread...

The Philippines has became one of the most talked about countries on RVF. At times there will be 3 or 4 different threads on the front page of the travel section discussing different aspects of the Philippines.

This thread is to become the main resource of all things to do with the Philippines. Similar to threads such as...

The Los Angeles thread
The Poland thread
The Sweden thread

Over time we have built up a huge amount of data on the Philippines. Guys on this forum have been sharing info on places all over the Philippines for years. Here is a list of resources for where you should start.

Manila
Living in Manila...
Bangkok Vs Manila & game in SE Asia
Data sheet: ultimate HIGH END Manila guide
Gaming High End Girls in Manila
Philippines Trip Report - Quezon City/Makati Burgos/Makati Greenbelt/The Fort/Cebu
Bought a One Way Ticket To Manila...

Cebu, Davao, etc...
Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan <---- Epic thread!
Manila, Cebu, and Davao Trip Report
Boracay
Even I Couldn't Fail In The Philippines

Have a question about the Philippines?
Where should I stay in Manila?
Davao or Cebu better?
Are all Pinays money hungry bitches?
Where do I find birth control in Manila?
Are pinays good wife material?
Are Filipinas down with threesomes?
Why do all the security guards have shot guns?
yadda yadda yadda?

Got a question... Search the forum. Still no answer? Ask here!

Have some data to share with us on the Philippines? Awesome! Share with us here.

Lets keep new threads on the Philippines down to minimum so we have one place we can find all the resources.
04-04-2014 12:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 20 users Like DirectDanger's post:
RawGod, Antipodean, Beyond Borders, S_tourist, Dagnasty, samsamsam, slotek, Vacancier Permanent, LeBeau, Enigma, WanderingSoul, Chaos, Windom Earle, Satoshi, Onto, Cyclone419, thoughtgypsy, jumbo tron, Duke Main, The Man w/ the Golden Gun
KeepMovingForward Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: The Philippines thread
For players on a budget looking to bang cute young girls with minimal financial investment, you can't go wrong trolling Date in Asia. You likely won't find any 8's on there, but plenty of cute 6/7's willing to meet and bang with minimal effort involved. And it's free to join!

Every girl I've met off DIA i've banged on the first date, many of whom just came to my place on some flimsy pretense (swim, show them my online work, etc.)
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 12:55 AM by KeepMovingForward.)
04-04-2014 12:55 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like KeepMovingForward's post:
Vacancier Permanent, CaptainCrazy, iknowexactly, RXB, the Thing, Joe Rilla, Downunder
Dagnasty Offline
Recovering Beta

Yes, that is ice cream and corn:
[Image: 7859742_f260_zpsb57b4d23.jpg]

We need to have a post on Fillipino food. I hear an RVFer is tackling this one soon (PaulB):

http://indianajo.com/2013/06/food-in-the...pines.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/asia/2042...-bad.htmll
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 06:34 PM by Dagnasty.)
04-04-2014 06:28 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Dagnasty's post:
Vacancier Permanent, Beyond Borders, Sp5, Windom Earle
CaptainCrazy Offline
Banned

(04-04-2014 12:55 AM)KeepMovingForward Wrote:  For players on a budget looking to bang cute young girls with minimal financial investment, you can't go wrong trolling Date in Asia. You likely won't find any 8's on there, but plenty of cute 6/7's willing to meet and bang with minimal effort involved. And it's free to join!

Every girl I've met off DIA i've banged on the first date, many of whom just came to my place on some flimsy pretense (swim, show them my online work, etc.)

Did you pipeline them before going there?
04-04-2014 11:11 PM
Cyclone Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

I'm actually wondering when Roosh will split the Travel forum into EU, South America, Asia, Anglosphere sections... I would propose but doubt i've got enough reputation to be heard. If there's a handful of longtimers that agree with this idea it would save a lot of time sifting through the topics.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5
04-05-2014 12:28 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Cyclone's post:
nick_, Vacancier Permanent
KeepMovingForward Offline
Recovering Beta

(04-04-2014 11:11 PM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 12:55 AM)KeepMovingForward Wrote:  For players on a budget looking to bang cute young girls with minimal financial investment, you can't go wrong trolling Date in Asia. You likely won't find any 8's on there, but plenty of cute 6/7's willing to meet and bang with minimal effort involved. And it's free to join!

Did you pipeline them before going there?

A little bit, but things worked out just fine when I landed, so I'd say its not necessary. You'll find tons of girls on there, it's pretty popular out here, and you should be able to mass message enough of them that you are only limited by your time.
04-05-2014 01:30 AM
WanderingSoul Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

I don't think this thread can answer my question.

I'm going to start a new thread on the PI asking where is the best place for a white guy to get ice cream with corn in it. Brb.
04-05-2014 02:09 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like WanderingSoul's post:
Sp5, Windom Earle, HighStakes, Beyond Borders, Paul B, Vacancier Permanent, Matt Forney, Cyclone419
Tenerife Offline
Wingman

I'm back in phils again for the third time. the initial excitement and anticipation has worn off slightly and now all the things that irritated me before come flashing into my mind.

I was walking through a mall the other day doing some shopping, and out of about 300 girls I saw there, not a single one was as good looking as my regular girl. I mean, the average attractivenness here is really in the pits. Luckily a foreigner has a good shot at the upper tier.
04-05-2014 02:58 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Tenerife's post:
Vacancier Permanent, Elim
CaptainCrazy Offline
Banned

(04-05-2014 02:58 AM)Tenerife Wrote:  I'm back in phils again for the third time. the initial excitement and anticipation has worn off slightly and now all the things that irritated me before come flashing into my mind.

I was walking through a mall the other day doing some shopping, and out of about 300 girls I saw there, not a single one was as good looking as my regular girl. I mean, the average attractivenness here is really in the pits. Luckily a foreigner has a good shot at the upper tier.

Good body compensates the average face.

"I set my standards pretty low so I'm never disappointed" Smile
04-05-2014 03:23 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaptainCrazy's post:
Dagnasty
Windom Earle Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(04-05-2014 02:09 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  I don't think this thread can answer my question.

I'm going to start a new thread on the PI asking where is the best place for a white guy to get ice cream with corn in it. Brb.

Biggrin

https://www.facebook.com/lotteicecreamphilippines

DATASHEETS: Test Cycle, Manila, Boracay, Cebu City, Bangkok, Jakarta, Saigon, Nha Trang
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 04:04 AM by Windom Earle.)
04-05-2014 03:59 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Windom Earle's post:
Vacancier Permanent
iknowexactly Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

There are rare 8s on DIA, I've looked at thousands of profiles, they are usually just as full of themselves as American girls, refer to themselves as "models" , have low age requirements ( under 35) and have some negative shit on about perverts or other rude sounding complaints. A 6.5 looking up at you submissively before she comes is a hell of lot more fun than a frigid 8 who's thinking about shoes while you fuck her.

"The goal of {amoral} capitalism is to reduce all human interaction to the cash nexus." L. D.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 04:44 AM by iknowexactly.)
04-05-2014 04:43 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like iknowexactly's post:
Vacancier Permanent, CaptainCrazy, Elim, Onto, newarrior, BigTony
Bill Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

DIA won´t allow access from Turkey. Does anybody know how to get around this?
04-05-2014 05:20 AM
BlondeChaser Offline
Banned

Free VPN servers. Lots of them will give you USA IP addresses.
04-05-2014 05:40 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like BlondeChaser's post:
Bill, Vacancier Permanent
username Offline
True Player
Gold Member

I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find it with Google...

In terms of weather, what are the best months to visit? worst months?
04-05-2014 08:30 AM
DirectDanger Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Best = November, December, January, February

Worst = June, July, August, September, October
04-05-2014 08:51 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like DirectDanger's post:
username, Onto, Cyclone419
DirectDanger Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

[Image: bGDmcs9.png?1]
04-05-2014 09:06 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like DirectDanger's post:
Brodiaga, Vacancier Permanent, simba, nonconformist
Cr33pin Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I think the difference between a 8 and a 5 in the Philippines is make up. This one girl I was hooking up in Davao was cute and very tall for a Filipina, she had long sexy legs I would say not higher then a 6 in looks. (overall I gave her a 8 cause she gave the sloppiest bjs)
After I left the Philippines I saw some pictures she posted on facebook where she did some kind of runway modeling at the mall an she easily looked like a 9.

Plus the girl I ended up kind of dating there had a friend who was hot as shit and a make up artist. She posted pics with good make up making her look like different celebrities and movie characters. Then I saw her with no make up and was like ewwwwwww.......

In reality the same could be said about girls from anywhere but I think the Filipinas especially benefit from good make up.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin
04-05-2014 10:00 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Cr33pin's post:
Brodiaga, DirectDanger, Vacancier Permanent, Cyclone419, Prince Machiavelli
Tenerife Offline
Wingman

Makeup can give a huge boost to filipinas. Quite true.

I just fucked the most annoying girl on the planet. I still need to boot her ass out the door.
04-05-2014 10:13 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Tenerife's post:
Satoshi, Vacancier Permanent, Soothesayer, Teal529
Tenerife Offline
Wingman

(04-05-2014 04:43 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

There are rare 8s on DIA, I've looked at thousands of profiles, they are usually just as full of themselves as American girls, refer to themselves as "models" , have low age requirements ( under 35) and have some negative shit on about perverts or other rude sounding complaints. A 6.5 looking up at you submissively before she comes is a hell of lot more fun than a frigid 8 who's thinking about shoes while you fuck her.

Sometimes the hotter girls are easier. I can't count on both hands the number of average provincial chicks that would be lucky to suck my dick, but they give insurmountable resistance.

I don't listen to a damn word these girls say or write. What they say in their profiles, what they say during lmr in the bedroom. Lies lies lies.

Also, being older is often an asset in the Philippines.
04-05-2014 10:23 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Tenerife's post:
Vacancier Permanent, Onto, JPMorgan
CaptainCrazy Offline
Banned

(04-05-2014 04:43 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  There are rare 8s on DIA, I've looked at thousands of profiles, they are usually just as full of themselves as American girls, refer to themselves as "models" , have low age requirements ( under 35) and have some negative shit on about perverts or other rude sounding complaints. A 6.5 looking up at you submissively before she comes is a hell of lot more fun than a frigid 8 who's thinking about shoes while you fuck her.

With 8+ is a higher probability to run into starfish. Not specific to a country. The more male attention she gets in general, the less she's going to work for it.
04-05-2014 11:26 PM
WanderingSoul Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(04-05-2014 10:00 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  I think the difference between a 8 and a 5 in the Philippines is make up. This one girl I was hooking up in Davao was cute and very tall for a Filipina, she had long sexy legs I would say not higher then a 6 in looks. (overall I gave her a 8 cause she gave the sloppiest bjs)
After I left the Philippines I saw some pictures she posted on facebook where she did some kind of runway modeling at the mall an she easily looked like a 9.

Thailand has them beat.

We have dudes that are 9s.
04-05-2014 11:48 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like WanderingSoul's post:
Cr33pin, Dagnasty, Vacancier Permanent, Beyond Borders, slotek, simba, CEOArob, J556, , Big B
WanderingSoul Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(04-05-2014 11:26 PM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  With 8+ is a higher probability to run into starfish. Not specific to a country. The more male attention she gets in general, the less she's going to work for it.

How many swimsuit model caliber girls around the world have you fucked to come to that conclusion?
04-05-2014 11:49 PM
CaptainCrazy Offline
Banned

(04-05-2014 11:49 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  
(04-05-2014 11:26 PM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  With 8+ is a higher probability to run into starfish. Not specific to a country. The more male attention she gets in general, the less she's going to work for it.

How many swimsuit model caliber girls around the world have you fucked to come to that conclusion?

It's none of you business, mate.
04-06-2014 03:46 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaptainCrazy's post:
Druber
Tenerife Offline
Wingman

Being above thirty is a definite advantage in the philippines. I think the best age is 35-45, as long as you are in shape. Women will take your more seriously, but of course you probably run in to some more gold digging types.
04-06-2014 04:43 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Tenerife's post:
CaptainCrazy, Onto
Global Entry Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Just got an email from Philippines Airways, there is a special on flights to Mindanao selling from April 7-9. Forty dollars (about) to Davao or to Surigao (or the other destinations, perhaps amongst which General Santos would be the best for reasonably safe gaming territory) from Manila, which is a pretty good price (and not on a terrible airline).

Here is the link…

http://edm.philippineairlinespromos.com/...wlfU27a6wg

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China
04-07-2014 02:39 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Global Entry's post:
username, Vacancier Permanent, Duke Castile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The truth about the Philippines Duke.33 370 24,652 11-09-2018 03:08 PM
Last Post: Jefferson
Brick Philippines Thread Manila Cebu reachman 171 77,084 07-11-2017 01:05 AM
Last Post: PussyLover