Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Update on Vasalgel Male Contraceptive
peterfoo22 Offline
Robin

Update on Vasalgel Male Contraceptive
I've been getting updated emails on the Vasalgel trials via email:

"Vasalgel preclinical studies update
The new baboon mating study plan is just about complete, and we have started the process of selecting males for this study. Since the main goal is to show that the baboons do not impregnate a female after they have received Vasalgel™, we need to be sure that all of them are capable of fathering offspring. We have found a small number of males who have fathered offspring previously ("proven breeders") and are hoping to enroll them in the study. If we can do this, it would save almost a month on the study timeline and a lot of expense since we won't have to go through the process of putting males with females first to ensure pre-Vasalgel fertility. We are also investigating methods to visualize the placement of Vasalgel, which is a clear fluid that does not show up with standard imaging techniques. Micro-materials that show up on x-ray or ultrasound are often used for this purpose, and we are investigating whether they would be useful in the baboon study."

Looks promising and hopefully the clinical studies will be moving towards human trials after the baboon study.

Just had a scare as well the other day by one of ladies I bang on the regular, need this soon!

I am thinking we should also start a Vasagel or RISUG thread..
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2014 11:19 PM by peterfoo22.)
05-30-2014 11:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like peterfoo22's post:
TonySandos, Gmac, SlickyBoy
Luvianka Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

RE: Update on Vasalgel Male Contraceptive
This thing will be a game changer. Those Hindues are geniuses. A bit crazy but geniuses!

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.
05-30-2014 11:40 PM
Laurifer Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Awesome, hoping to get this shot straight into my nut sack as soon as its available. Word needs to be spread about this.

edit: One thing concerns me however, if it is a polymer that blocks the flow of sperm up the vas, won't my testicles become clogged with sperm each time I ejaculate and build up in my testes?
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2014 12:42 AM by Laurifer.)
05-31-2014 12:28 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Laurifer's post:
stefpdt, optimus
From Vegas to Tokyo Offline
Robin

I have a hard time believing that male birth control won't be available in my lifetime, but it will face some opposition.

Feminists see the world as a zero sum game. Right now, the girl has all the agency about whether or not she has kid. Yeah, you can get a vasectomy, but that's hard to get, very uncommon, and not something people need to worry about. You can also wear a condom, but that's a very transparent decision. You're wearing a condom or you're not, and she knows it. Women's birth control is much more opaque. Despite assurances that she's "on the pill", she might have forgotten to take it that day, or that month, and just wants to entrap you. Or she might be outright lying. You have no idea, and have no choice but to roll the dice or use a condom. At any rate, if she gets pregnant, regardless of what she told you, it's on you. Whatever ambitions you had are gone, and you're now stuck with child support payments. This is largely due to the feminist push that "having a baby is the girl's decision and no man has the right to take away her agency, even if he has equal responsibility financially for the kid".

Vasagel pushes the pendulum in the other direction. In their eyes, Vasagel takes the agency away from women because all the sudden men get to decide they're not having children, taking away the 'right' that women have over reproduction. Despite this, I have faith that it will come to market due to overwhelming demand and hopefully a little common sense in the FDA.

Sign me up.
05-31-2014 12:42 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like From Vegas to Tokyo's post:
player, username, Catch 22, Nolecbo, Professor Fox, FretDancer, stefpdt, eradicator, Ivanis, Gideon Griffin
peterfoo22 Offline
Robin

(05-31-2014 12:28 AM)Laurifer Wrote:  Awesome, hoping to get this shot straight into my nut sack as soon as its available. Word needs to be spread about this.

edit: One thing concerns me however, if it is a polymer that blocks the flow of sperm up the vas, won't my testicles become clogged with sperm each time I ejaculate and build up in my testes?

Naw, I think they have already done some studies in India and the sperm just die out eventually. They can only last a so many hours.
05-31-2014 01:17 AM
LaserBear Away
Woodpecker

(05-31-2014 01:17 AM)peterfoo22 Wrote:  
(05-31-2014 12:28 AM)Laurifer Wrote:  Awesome, hoping to get this shot straight into my nut sack as soon as its available. Word needs to be spread about this.

Naw, I think they have already done some studies in India and the sperm just die out eventually. They can only last a so many hours.

Pretty sure it doesn't block it at all.
Its an ionically charged (or some phrase like that) polymer that basically zaps the sperm and kills em as they go by.

You're still sending out the soldiers... but they're in little body bags.
It causes their membrane to explode or something like that.
05-31-2014 01:44 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like LaserBear's post:
kbell, TonySandos, Snowplow
The PerSev Offline
Robin

(05-31-2014 12:28 AM)Laurifer Wrote:  edit: One thing concerns me however, if it is a polymer that blocks the flow of sperm up the vas, won't my testicles become clogged with sperm each time I ejaculate and build up in my testes?
I'm no expert but I should think they already considered and accounted for such a scenario.
05-31-2014 02:05 AM
Catch 22 Offline
Woodpecker

So how does this change the game? There are a good chunk of guys who won't go raw now who will take the pill and will. So that could lead to more STD risk for both sexes. Will female behavior change?
06-01-2014 05:23 PM
TonySandos Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Women using more barrier protection? Answer this question first; Are they widely capable of rationality now?
06-01-2014 05:49 PM
germanico Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(05-30-2014 11:40 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  Those Hindues are geniuses. A bit crazy but geniuses!

That happens when you channel the energy you would other use for sexual activity for intellectual purposes.

Laurifer Wrote:if it is a polymer that blocks the flow of sperm up the vas, won't my testicles become clogged with sperm each time I ejaculate

The way it works is that it creates a ionized field that rips the sperms tail to shreds when they pass through. No swimming, no pregnancy.

Catch 22 Wrote:Will female behavior change?

Im guessing that the incidence of STD transmission will only go slightly up, since nobody is using condoms on a "everytime" basis anyways.

Alpha males will regain the power over parenthood, being able to reproduce only when, and with whom, they choose.

Quality alpha men will become more valuable, as smart quality women would have to compete harder to get them, and sex will become scarcer for beta men as women would be able to continue to ride the carousel for longer, as fewer of them will drop out of the race due to pregnancy.

With beta provider males dropping out of the game entirely and alpha males becoming more scarce, women will be incentivized to actually do some work on themselves. Hopefully, this would mean that we will be seeing less full sleeve tattoos, less skrillex cuts, less body fat, more excercise and nutrition.

In reality what we will see is forced parenthood laws where a woman will gain rights over your sperm after X time in relationship, media witch hunts on single, heterosexual childless men over the age of 30, "if you dont want kids you are not a man" campaigns, a rise on "pregnancy tourism" and more beta males being forced to provide for children that are not their own.

' Wrote:We have found a small number of males who have fathered offspring previously

I just hope their are running paternity test on those "proven breeder" baboons, perhaps they are just beta baboons Monkey
06-01-2014 06:12 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like germanico's post:
TonySandos, Handsome Creepy Eel, Benoit, TheWastelander, FretDancer, Checkmat, Jvramerys
peterfoo22 Offline
Robin

"we just started talking about the planning for clinical trials next year. No decisions yet on location for the first trial (which would be quite small). We hope to get this first trial off the ground in spring 2016 - pending funding - and a larger trial the next year. Make sure you sign up for our news updates since we will post details of clinical trials there first."

This was one of the replies the questions that was asked on the facebook thread.

I would like to sign up for the trial for this and when it starts for US candidates.

This looks likes its coming hard and fast...no pun intended!Banana

Is there any updates on the other countries and how far this is moving along? I know India is getting very close to moving this market.

Anybody have any information?

P
07-30-2014 02:34 AM
The Reactionary Tree Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

The last thing feminists would want is male birth control. No more hole poking in condoms or claiming that you are the baby's daddy after having 20 dicks in her over the same weekend.

Feminism is about expanding female sexuality and repressing male sexuality. I would honestly be surprised if this drug were approved by the FDA for political reasons alone.

You can hear the critics now: "its not 100% effective..." or "we cant trust men to be responsible enough to use this medication..."
07-30-2014 05:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like The Reactionary Tree's post:
Avon Barksdale, kbell, Brodiaga, Snowplow, thoughtgypsy, MiscBrah, MKDAWUSS, username
Benoit Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(07-30-2014 05:20 AM)objectivist tree Wrote:  Feminism is about expanding female sexuality and repressing male sexuality. I would honestly be surprised if this drug were approved by the FDA for political reasons alone.

You can hear the critics now: "its not 100% effective..." or "we cant trust men to be responsible enough to use this medication..."

Careful cost-benefit analysis would suggest that you could:

- charter a private jet from wherever you are
- book a private hospital room in India or elsewhere
- pay for the world's best vasalgel doctor to come and treat you

and still end up in a better position than having to pay 18 years worth of child support to the mother of your unwanted child.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold
07-30-2014 07:54 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Benoit's post:
Anthony A. King, 2014, DaveR, The Reactionary Tree, Jura, Thomas the Rhymer, Jvramerys, eradicator
Basil Ransom Offline
Crow
Gold Member

"The last thing feminists would want is male birth control. No more hole poking in condoms or claiming that you are the baby's daddy after having 20 dicks in her over the same weekend."

Proof? You're making up shit. Many women want to get off birth control thanks to its undesirable side effects. Or they think it is unfair that the burden of birth control falls squarely on their shoulders. Educated white women largely don't have bastards, and they want to keep it that way - male birth control would make that easier.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 09:27 AM by Basil Ransom.)
07-30-2014 09:26 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Basil Ransom's post:
Bazzwaldo
Anthony A. King Offline
Sparrow

(07-30-2014 07:54 AM)Benoit Wrote:  
(07-30-2014 05:20 AM)objectivist tree Wrote:  Feminism is about expanding female sexuality and repressing male sexuality. I would honestly be surprised if this drug were approved by the FDA for political reasons alone.

Careful cost-benefit analysis would suggest that you could:

- charter a private jet from wherever you are
- book a private hospital room in India or elsewhere
- pay for the world's best vasalgel doctor to come and treat you

and still end up in a better position than having to pay 18 years worth of child support to the mother of your unwanted child.

Exactly! That's what I plan on doing when this goes to clinical trials or whatever. Just get on a plane to India and pay for the procedure. I also have a Health Savings Account which is used to pay for my medical/health expenses especially the stuff insurance won't pay for, such as this. I would suggest every man open a health savings account and plan on taking a trip straight to India for a week and get the procedure then boom your free from the ultimate STD!Banana
07-30-2014 09:29 AM
Benoit Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(07-30-2014 09:26 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  "The last thing feminists would want is male birth control. No more hole poking in condoms or claiming that you are the baby's daddy after having 20 dicks in her over the same weekend."

Proof? You're making up shit. Many women want to get off birth control thanks to its undesirable side effects. Or they think it is unfair that the burden of birth control falls squarely on their shoulders. Educated white women largely don't have bastards, and they want to keep it that way - male birth control would make that easier.

"My body, my choice" - do you see anyone promoting that for men?

Women want to control when they have their baby, invisible male contraception sets off the same alarms as telling them you're infertile. They lose control of the process, and that's where the government jumps in.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold
07-30-2014 09:33 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Benoit's post:
DaveR, The Reactionary Tree, Anthony A. King, Renzy, Sean
2014 Offline
Banned

I'd sign up too.

Having said that, why not just get the snip and have the sperm stored away for a rainy day where you DO want to have kids, if it ever comes around?
07-30-2014 09:51 AM
NY Digital Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

http://www.newmalecontraception.org/risug/

Risug has been undergoing clinical trials and men in India are available to get it.

"RISUG appears to have been safe and effective in 35 years of animal and human trials"
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 10:04 AM by NY Digital.)
07-30-2014 09:58 AM
Basil Ransom Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(07-30-2014 09:33 AM)Benoit Wrote:  
(07-30-2014 09:26 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  "The last thing feminists would want is male birth control. No more hole poking in condoms or claiming that you are the baby's daddy after having 20 dicks in her over the same weekend."

"My body, my choice" - do you see anyone promoting that for men?

Women want to control when they have their baby, invisible male contraception sets off the same alarms as telling them you're infertile. They lose control of the process, and that's where the government jumps in.

You can either make shit up or pay attention to what feminists actually do and say.

Have you ever fucked a college educated white girl under 30 that has a career? They really don't want bastards. The prevalence of children born out of wedlock among them is very low.

Two recent Jezebel articles were very favorable towards the prospect of male birth control, which makes perfect sense because they don't want bastards. Naturally, some feminists will be a little wary of guys saying they're on birth control when they are not, but otherwise they want it.

http://jezebel.com/seriously-what-is-it-...1514971572
http://jezebel.com/safe-effective-male-b...1440768474
http://jezebel.com/made-up-dick-diseases...1046675716

I didn't cherry pick those articles - those are the first three I encountered from Jezebel on the matter. Here's another from feminist site Bustle: http://www.bustle.com/articles/19164-new...-be-on-the
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 10:40 AM by Basil Ransom.)
07-30-2014 10:36 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Basil Ransom's post:
Checkmat, Bazzwaldo
TheWastelander Offline
Ostrich

That's what they say now, but I don't believe taking away women's ability to trap a man is going to be something they actually support when the rubber meets the road.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 11:10 AM by TheWastelander.)
07-30-2014 11:10 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like TheWastelander's post:
Benoit, The Reactionary Tree
Pacesetter20 Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

07-30-2014 11:21 AM
kosko Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(05-31-2014 12:42 AM)From Vegas to Tokyo Wrote:  I have a hard time believing that male birth control won't be available in my lifetime, but it will face some opposition.

Feminists see the world as a zero sum game. Right now, the girl has all the agency about whether or not she has kid. Yeah, you can get a vasectomy, but that's hard to get, very uncommon, and not something people need to worry about. You can also wear a condom, but that's a very transparent decision. You're wearing a condom or you're not, and she knows it. Women's birth control is much more opaque. Despite assurances that she's "on the pill", she might have forgotten to take it that day, or that month, and just wants to entrap you. Or she might be outright lying. You have no idea, and have no choice but to roll the dice or use a condom. At any rate, if she gets pregnant, regardless of what she told you, it's on you. Whatever ambitions you had are gone, and you're now stuck with child support payments. This is largely due to the feminist push that "having a baby is the girl's decision and no man has the right to take away her agency, even if he has equal responsibility financially for the kid".

Vasagel pushes the pendulum in the other direction. In their eyes, Vasagel takes the agency away from women because all the sudden men get to decide they're not having children, taking away the 'right' that women have over reproduction. Despite this, I have faith that it will come to market due to overwhelming demand and hopefully a little common sense in the FDA.

Sign me up.

Logic. All the reasons the FDA will block it from being sold in America by feminists screaming thy need to control the sexual market place to prevent rape, paper cuts, infant mortality, shark attacks, and another 9/11 from happening.

I don't view the establishment in being nice to give men this amount of freedom. Plus it would have to be accessible on a even level just as female contraceptives are. I'm to cynical to believe the FDA would give us men this freedom.

The current system entraps and steals large amounts of wealth from men which prior had to be taken by force. A floor of money would open up out of the system if this happen as millions of men would be saved from theft by the courts. I cost see the establishment wanting that over with a simple FDA approval.

They will pin this on STDs to not approve it and will try to say that infections would sky rocket if condom use was discouraged. This product might end up being a reality in the non-west.
07-30-2014 02:28 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like kosko's post:
Benoit, AneroidOcean, The Reactionary Tree
tarquin Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

I agree with kosko, but I think it will be done on individual levels as opposed to from the top down. Young men who have vasectomies have to go through counseling/psychiatric visits before surgery as it is. Women get "counseling" before they are given birth control, from my understanding, but this is a very informal meeting which goes over sexual history and some of the possible risks. Pretty much the same as any other doctor visit.

I predict these informal meetings will be more of an inquisition for men when vasalgel is available. We will have to jump through hoops to show that we aren't rapists, misogynists or perhaps something we've never heard of. As the marriage gap widens, it is likely that men who want vasalgel will be shamed by doctors and the medical establishment for going against the natural desire to start a family. Patients will be turned away on this basis.

The pill is ok for women, though, because, like, career and stuff.
07-30-2014 07:27 PM
The Reactionary Tree Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Never listen to what women say, watch what they do. The she-beasts at Jizzabel say that now but wait until the drug is in the US pipeline seeking FDA approval. I did clinical work for the FDA and have been to their drug approval hearings. It is very political. There are many treatments that Americans are being denied access to because that pharmaceutical company lacked the necessary connections to make the approval happen.

Male birth control would be extremely empowering for men. As mentioned earlier, the inability to trap a man will be a major blow to the modern woman. The post-30yo, pre-wall women will be helpless. These are the masculine, career pursuing, carousel riding modern feminist women.

The mens rights activists need to get their fucking shit together and make male birth control happen, the right to demand paternity tests, the right not to pay for children that arent yours, and the right for men to walk away from a pregnancy. If women have the right to choose, then why cant men?

But I already know the answer to that question: women do not want to give men the choice.

Like I mentioned earlier, feminism is all about expanding female sexuality and repressing male sexuality as much as possible.
07-30-2014 07:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like The Reactionary Tree's post:
Anthony A. King, Rutting Elephant, Snowplow, thoughtgypsy, Sean, Tim in real life
Anthony A. King Offline
Sparrow

(07-30-2014 07:56 PM)objectivist tree Wrote:  Never listen to what women say, watch what they do. The she-beasts at Jizzabel say that now but wait until the drug is in the US pipeline seeking FDA approval. I did clinical work for the FDA and have been to their drug approval hearings. It is very political. There are many treatments that Americans are being denied access to because that pharmaceutical company lacked the necessary connections to make the approval happen.

Male birth control would be extremely empowering for men. As mentioned earlier, the inability to trap a man will be a major blow to the modern woman. The post-30yo, pre-wall women will be helpless. These are the masculine, career pursuing, carousel riding modern feminist women.

The mens rights activists need to get their fucking shit together and make male birth control happen, the right to demand paternity tests, the right not to pay for children that arent yours, and the right for men to walk away from a pregnancy. If women have the right to choose, then why cant men?

But I already know the answer to that question: women do not want to give men the choice.

Like I mentioned earlier, feminism is all about expanding female sexuality and repressing male sexuality as much as possible.

Exactly, Feminists may say they want this but they don't. I mean look at how they treat something simple like a paternity test-they fight it tooth and claw. Much more so something that takes the option of having a child out of their control, which means that they have no control over their bodies which is what they obsess over.

But when you get to the demographics of it obviously younger women will be for it and older women will be the main opposition because then they can't cash in their chips at 30 and get Alpha seed to cuckold a beta they'll have to actually bare the beta seed, which is disgusting to women. The feminists will just shame men for being to childish, not manning up, misogyny, etc. and start passing laws that require disclosure of contraceptive use, or at least older women will start probing men to see if they have risug/vasagel.

There's basically going to be a lot of uphill battles for this in the states and the western world, so it would be better for men just to save up and go to the places its legal/accepted (india) and get the procedure their. Doing so is no different that going to get any special procedure in another country, which many Americans already do.
07-31-2014 10:01 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Anthony A. King's post:
Rutting Elephant

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Male contraceptive gel being created in UK TIOT12 2 815 02-01-2019 06:01 PM
Last Post: Aurini
  Beta Male Husband Awarded 8.8mil from Alpha Male Banging His Wife RIslander 16 3,849 12-19-2018 07:03 PM
Last Post: moneyshot
  Tor Browser Update godfather dust 1 1,317 09-15-2018 03:38 PM
Last Post: godfather dust