Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Black Woman Goes on EPIC Rant About Illegal Alien Kids -- 'Why Can't They Go Back?'
JayMillz Offline
Hummingbird

Black Woman Goes on EPIC Rant About Illegal Alien Kids -- 'Why Can't They Go Back?'

07-10-2014 09:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
JoyStick Offline
Pelican

RE: Black Woman Goes on EPIC Rant About Illegal Alien Kids -- 'Why Can't They Go Back?'
She needs to lay off the crack pipe.
07-10-2014 10:12 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like JoyStick's post:
Cattle Rustler, Rigsby, Built to Fade
Jaydublin Offline
Pelican

RE: Black Woman Goes on EPIC Rant About Illegal Alien Kids -- 'Why Can't They Go Back?'
If she was a white male the media would eat this shit up.
07-10-2014 10:17 PM
[-] The following 18 users Like Jaydublin's post:
Alan Partridge, Feisbook Control, Dubby, The Reactionary Tree, Teedub, TravelerKai, Professor Fox, DJ-Matt, YossariansRight, Days of Broken Arrows, Brodiaga, TheBMan, Lizard King, Kingsley Davis, DonJuanBrown, amity, Built to Fade, 2 Cool 4 U
JayNull Offline
Sparrow

Illegal alien kids got this bitch sweatin'
07-10-2014 10:21 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like JayNull's post:
JoyStick, BCien, Switch, Kingsley Davis, Built to Fade
Alan Partridge Offline
Banned

(07-10-2014 10:12 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  She needs to lay off the crack pipe.

Why do you think she does crack? What about her demeanor or speech suggests that to you?
07-10-2014 11:12 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Alan Partridge's post:
Muk, TravelerKai, aSimpNamedBrokeback, polymath, Mentavious, Alpharius, Barron, Soothesayer, coverdoc, Built to Fade
JoyStick Offline
Pelican

(07-10-2014 11:12 PM)Alan Partridge Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 10:12 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  She needs to lay off the crack pipe.

Why do you think she does crack? What about her demeanor or speech suggests that to you?
  • the excessive sweating (the local weather there was 77 degrees.).
  • how fast she's taking and how she's rambling in a rapid, excitable manner.
  • the fact that "her kids have gone without nothing, have had nothing for years"
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 11:40 PM by JoyStick.)
07-10-2014 11:34 PM
Tuthmosis Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Handout recipient is angry other handout recipients are taking away handouts from handout recipients.

This some Inception shit.

[Image: inception-o.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
07-10-2014 11:51 PM
[-] The following 31 users Like Tuthmosis's post:
Cattle Rustler, Redwood, Feisbook Control, The Reactionary Tree, JoyStick, JayNull, Mekorig, NY Digital, TravelerKai, Professor Fox, Xntrik, DJ-Matt, SpiderKing, Matt Forney, cool guy, Teddykgb, Vaun, Brodiaga, TheBMan, Barron, Monty_Brogan, Wayout, Kingsley Davis, Belize King, Roadrunner, Cinamorab, L M McCoy, Hedonistic Traveler, MrLemon, Running Turtles, Built to Fade
JustJay Offline
Robin

(07-10-2014 11:51 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  Handout recipient is angry other handout recipients are taking away handouts from handout recipients.

This some Inception shit.

[Image: inception-o.gif]

Paradox.
07-10-2014 11:55 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JustJay's post:
Built to Fade
Redwood Offline
Woodpecker

just entered bizarro world watching this tbh.
07-11-2014 12:37 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redwood's post:
Built to Fade
Basil Ransom Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I agree with her. It's hardly an original point, but when the US takes on the problems of other countries, it is de facto propping up failed countries, and keeping their oligarchs in power. Instead of making the hard vital choices to promote growth and prosperity, these failed countries are just releasing their poorest onto US territory.

If a 'community' of any size cannot support itself, it doesn't deserve to exist as such. It is no longer a community, but a guest dependent on its host; it survives at the behest of its host.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 01:32 AM by Basil Ransom.)
07-11-2014 01:31 AM
[-] The following 34 users Like Basil Ransom's post:
speakeasy, Akula, DjembaDjemba, Samseau, Atlantic, Alan Partridge, Baphomet, NY Digital, TravelerKai, Big Nilla, mbare, JayMillz, DJ-Matt, Matt Forney, , Days of Broken Arrows, cool guy, Hotwheels, Yeti, eradicator, serge68, Vaun, TheBMan, Emancipator, darklightdispatch, Kingsley Davis, Don Juan Tenorio, PoosyWrecker, Roadrunner, Enki, Hedonistic Traveler, semibaron, Built to Fade, getdownonit
Alan Partridge Offline
Banned

Here are some more African Americans confronting illegal alien supporters.

[Image: black-patriots.jpg]

[Image: black-female-border-.jpg]

What's the consensus guys, are they also on crack?
07-11-2014 09:14 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Alan Partridge's post:
TravelerKai, Built to Fade
The Beast1 Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Won't lie, african americans and hispanics have such racial strife it kills me. Hardly any solidarity among the handout class.

Shalom Alechem!
07-11-2014 09:16 AM
Alan Partridge Offline
Banned

(07-11-2014 09:16 AM)frenchie Wrote:  Won't lie, african americans and hispanics have such racial strife it kills me. Hardly any solidarity among the handout class.

Why are you attributing to many Black Americans objection to illegal invasion to a racial issue? The vast majority of ALL Americans of ALL races are against this and amnesty. The mainstream media just won't cover it.

If barely literate illegal invaders can get cash and prizes for breaking the law, why can't I? Why can't I go rape a few chicks and get a steak dinner out of it paid for by the tax payer . . . for the rest of my life?
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 09:26 AM by Alan Partridge.)
07-11-2014 09:19 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like Alan Partridge's post:
, TravelerKai, speakeasy, Avon Barksdale, xpatplayer, darklightdispatch, Kingsley Davis, amity, Built to Fade
Alan Partridge Offline
Banned

(07-11-2014 01:31 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  I agree with her. It's hardly an original point, but when the US takes on the problems of other countries, it is de facto propping up failed countries, and keeping their oligarchs in power. Instead of making the hard vital choices to promote growth and prosperity, these failed countries are just releasing their poorest onto US territory.

If a 'community' of any size cannot support itself, it doesn't deserve to exist as such. It is no longer a community, but a guest dependent on its host; it survives at the behest of its host.

According to the logic of this thread, you were most likely high on illicit drugs when you wrote this.

I pray you'll get the help you so obviously need.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 09:35 AM by Alan Partridge.)
07-11-2014 09:32 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alan Partridge's post:
speakeasy
Basil Ransom Offline
Crow
Gold Member

"According to the logic of this thread, you were most likely high on illicit drugs when you wrote this.

I pray you'll get the help you so obviously need."

Yes, it's a quintessentially feminine response to focus on the person making the argument, and not the argument itself.

I was talking with some Rockefeller Republican types at work a few weeks back, and they were astoundingly resolute that a border fence would do nothing, would not work, and would cost too much. It was funny to me how a position that they found repugnant became IMPOSSIBLE in their mind - they let what we think SHOULD do determine whether we CAN do something. They would reduce any policy to a binary strawman, WORK, and DOESN'T WORK. Any policy that had a sub-100% success rate was taken as a failure, which is totally silly of course. To anyone who is honest about it, it is very clear that it costs far more to do nothing at all. Whether we should do something is a separate matter - I prefer to start with the non-moral arguments first because they don't require shared morality, just mutual regard for the truth.
07-11-2014 09:51 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like Basil Ransom's post:
TravelerKai, CRR, azulsombra, speakeasy, Matt Forney, , Hotwheels, cool guy, , PoosyWrecker, Built to Fade
Alan Partridge Offline
Banned

(07-11-2014 09:51 AM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  "According to the logic of this thread, you were most likely high on illicit drugs when you wrote this.

I pray you'll get the help you so obviously need."

Yes, it's a quintessentially feminine response to focus on the person making the argument, and not the argument itself.

I was talking with some Rockefeller Republican types at work a few weeks back, and they were astoundingly resolute that a border fence would do nothing, would not work, and would cost too much. It was funny to me how a position that they found repugnant became IMPOSSIBLE in their mind - they let what we think SHOULD do determine whether we CAN do something. They would reduce any policy to a binary strawman, WORK, and DOESN'T WORK. Any policy that had a sub-100% success rate was taken as a failure, which is totally silly of course. To anyone who is honest about it, it is very clear that it costs far more to do nothing at all. Whether we should do something is a separate matter - I prefer to start with the non-moral arguments first because they don't require shared morality, just mutual regard for the truth.

you keep posting sound arguments 'n shit and all I see is this:

[Image: crack-meme-generator-hear-that-i-think-h...430912.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 10:32 AM by Alan Partridge.)
07-11-2014 09:55 AM
TravelerKai Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Easy Alan. Basil did not say anything wrong. You guys are both on the same page from what I can tell.

The video link you shared was excellent. But there is no need to jump on what Basil said. If anything, the posts that seem to come off as painting a picture of handout queens fighting other handout queens should be the only issue you should have with this thread.

All that said, that one black man in Alan's link brought up a very good point. Why doesn't Obama's govt. do something about the homeless problem in LA before granting Amnesty to illegals? That homeless problem in LA is so embarrassing. People outside the US talk about it. Detroit and LA's homeless need more attention than illegals should ever get. Don't get me wrong either, handouts are not the answer to either of those problems either, but if you are going to do that, why illegals first?

Another thought that bothers me is why don't these illegals do the same thing, countless other Mexican Americans I personally know here in Houston (the same location in the OP's video link) did and use some of the money they earn here, to hire an immigration lawyer to get them legal? Why is that so hard to do? 5,000 to 10,000? That is nothing if living here is your ultimate goal and if you already work hard, that kind of money isn't that hard to get.

What I wonder is if they are too busy sending the money back into Mexico or whatever other Central American country to bother getting their immigration issues straight.

EDIT: Nevermind Alan. My sarcasm meter was broken. My bad!

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 10:59 AM by TravelerKai.)
07-11-2014 10:57 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like TravelerKai's post:
Alan Partridge,
Tuthmosis Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(07-11-2014 09:16 AM)frenchie Wrote:  Won't lie, african americans and hispanics have such racial strife it kills me. Hardly any solidarity among the handout class.

Doing things like referring to the entire African American and Hispanic races as the "handout class" is how these race threads get out of control.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
07-11-2014 11:04 AM
[-] The following 17 users Like Tuthmosis's post:
TravelerKai, Alan Partridge, azulsombra, ___, ColSpanker, , speakeasy, Avon Barksdale, , serge68, Alpharius, Barron, Emancipator, silent_scope, CJ_W, Roadrunner, Built to Fade
tomtud Offline
Pelican

Michael Douglas from the movie Wall Street "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures, the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge, has marked the upward surge of mankind and greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the U.S.A."

I think western countries especially the USA needs to be more greedy for its own people, all of them. Not just a few like the war mongers like Cheney etc, but just like the black girl says, the USA needs to look after it's own first.
07-11-2014 12:08 PM
Alan Partridge Offline
Banned

(07-11-2014 12:08 PM)tomtud Wrote:  Michael Douglas from the movie Wall Street "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures, the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge, has marked the upward surge of mankind and greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the U.S.A."

I think western countries especially the USA needs to be more greedy for its own people, all of them. Not just a few like the war mongers like Cheney etc, but just like the black girl says, the USA needs to look after it's own first.

A country without borders isn't a country anymore.
07-11-2014 12:10 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Alan Partridge's post:
, The Reactionary Tree, TheBMan, darklightdispatch, Built to Fade
Cattle Rustler Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(07-11-2014 10:57 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  Another thought that bothers me is why don't these illegals do the same thing, countless other Mexican Americans I personally know here in Houston (the same location in the OP's video link) did and use some of the money they earn here, to hire an immigration lawyer to get them legal? Why is that so hard to do? 5,000 to 10,000? That is nothing if living here is your ultimate goal and if you already work hard, that kind of money isn't that hard to get.

What I wonder is if they are too busy sending the money back into Mexico or whatever other Central American country to bother getting their immigration issues straight.

EDIT: Nevermind Alan. My sarcasm meter was broken. My bad!

Well...they don't do anything because there's nothing that even Johnny Cochran can fix their immigration status.

Most arrived here illegally so if they want to fix their status they could marry a citizen.....but then, they would still need to leave the country for a couple of years (10 years is the norm) just to get a green card.

If one overstayed their visa they can marry a citizen and get their temporary green card in 8 months.

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr
07-11-2014 12:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Cattle Rustler Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Also, being pro illegal is also part of being pro libertarian and republican.

If you can't love cheap labor, you're a communist.

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 12:49 PM by Cattle Rustler.)
07-11-2014 12:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cattle Rustler's post:
PapayaTapper
Alan Partridge Offline
Banned

(07-11-2014 12:49 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  Also, being pro illegal is also part of being pro libertarian and republican.

If you can't love cheap labor, you're a communist.

1. The vast majority of libertarians support open borders ONLY if things like food stamps, tax-subsidized rent and universal healthcare are abolished. In fact, I'd care much less about illegal immigration if this were so. Why? Because almost 75% of illegals are on welfare currently. They wouldn't come if the dole wasn't available to them. If anyone calls themselves a libertarian while supporting open borders without the caveat of the abolishment or a great diminishment of the welfare state, they're just idiots who don't know what libertarianism is. Kinda like Bill Maher: just because you want hookers and pot made legal, but support taxation up the ass, mass government intrusion and the Vietnam war (all things that Maher supports), doesn't make you a libertarian. It makes you a wanton, degenerate liberal, Billy boy.

2. Most Republicans are RINOs: Republicans in Name Only. Only now, after seeing most Americans are irate over illegal immigration/amnesty, are they waking up and seeing that support massive numbers of illegals going to this country will hurt them.

Your comment about Communism is just bizarre. Communism is INCREDIBLY nationalistic. They lock down their borders and don't allow people to enter or leave for any meaningful period of time. So what are you talking about?
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 01:21 PM by Alan Partridge.)
07-11-2014 01:16 PM
kerouac Offline
Ostrich

Why do we need to build a fence? Why not change or just enforce the laws that are already in place?

As long as there is some sort of amnesty, there will always be people finding ways to get into this country.
07-11-2014 02:10 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kerouac's post:
WestIndianArchie Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(07-11-2014 02:10 PM)kerouac Wrote:  Why do we need to build a fence? Why not change or just enforce the laws that are already in place?

As long as there is some sort of amnesty, there will always be people finding ways to get into this country.

Because a lot of industries would collapse w/o cheap labor.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politic...-shortage/

Oil And Gas fields are full of undocumented workers, and they do the worst fucking jobs.

Agriculture
Construction
Lawn Care
Restaurants

And the Republicans say that Americans will do those jobs

To which you reply

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/why...92011.html

There was a popular show called Dirty Jobs which was about how few Americans are involved in real physical work.

Meanwhile
- middle class jobs get outsourced and automated
- no one goes to jail for financial crimes (Holder Memo)
- infrastructure crumbles

And people are freaking out over a couple thousand children.

*plays fiddle*

WIA
07-11-2014 02:49 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like WestIndianArchie's post:
, RXB, MidWest, Kingsley Davis, Built to Fade

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Black gang member laughs after executing 9 year old child of rival black gang member sanbruno 29 4,002 11-08-2019 02:43 PM
Last Post: Teedub
  Man gets tackled at bagel shop following rant about women and being short JoeSomebody 120 15,925 11-02-2019 07:42 PM
Last Post: bucky
  Epic speeches in this part of the internet No More Mr. Soy Boy 0 681 09-19-2019 01:00 PM
Last Post: No More Mr. Soy Boy