I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Money Mayweather Outside The Ring
JayMillz Offline
Hummingbird

Money Mayweather Outside The Ring
Good thing he's a boxer

08-23-2014 09:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
bacan Offline
Pelican

RE: Money Mayweather Outside The Ring
50 cent's diss of him is hilarious: http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/vid...j4y2bPO10X
08-23-2014 09:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
rudebwoy Away
Peacock
Gold Member

He is a boxer not a Mensa student.

When you can afford a Bugatti then you can laugh.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
08-23-2014 11:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like rudebwoy's post:
eradicator, TravelerKai, Fortis, PrimeTime32, Tactician
Kdog Offline
Kingfisher

This guy is the most arrogant, classless prick out there.
08-24-2014 12:25 AM
Sp5 Offline
Banned

He keeps running from Pacquiao.
08-24-2014 01:49 AM
Kieran Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

I'm surprised as he always comes across very confidently when speaking on camera for 24/7 and All Access. I also saw him give a speech to some kids and he seemed like quite a good speaker. Maybe he's dyslexic or something.
08-24-2014 05:53 AM
Saweeep Offline
Banned

(08-24-2014 05:53 AM)Kieran Wrote:  I'm surprised as he always comes across very confidently when speaking on camera for 24/7 and All Access. I also saw him give a speech to some kids and he seemed like quite a good speaker. Maybe he's dyslexic or something.

I know loads of guys like this; very good and charismatic speakers but unable to read or write a coherent sentence to save their lives.

Book smart vs street smart I guess.

I think it just comes down to a lack of formal education and reading/writing when young.
08-24-2014 07:15 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Saweeep's post:
Giovonny
JayMillz Offline
Hummingbird

09-26-2014 01:34 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like JayMillz's post:
Giovonny, Slim Shady, Oz.
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

Easy come, easy go. He would be far from the first athlete to go bankrupt. How much money he has now is of no importance. What is important if he appreciates the money, respects the money, and is wise/has someone he can trust that is wise, with that money.
09-26-2014 01:54 PM
JayMillz Offline
Hummingbird

02-12-2019 11:04 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JayMillz's post:
The Wire
The Wire Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(02-12-2019 11:04 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Haha 3:28 Floyds answer to the best investment out there is hilarious.

Anyway for people wondering why he took the McGregor fight 2 years ago this is why. This lifestyle is burning through his money.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2019 11:56 AM by The Wire.)
02-12-2019 11:55 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like The Wire's post:
BBinger, Handsome Creepy Eel
kosko Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

You have to wonder if indeed his invest game is solid. He may burn through one million a month on life. When you burn cash Ike that you are far beyond rich and have become an entity that needs income coming in nonstop. Your would hope he has great investments but his actions say otherwise as be spends his cash like a dope.
02-12-2019 01:28 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kosko's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Captain Gh Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(02-12-2019 11:55 AM)The Wire Wrote:  
(02-12-2019 11:04 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Haha 3:28 Floyds answer to the best investment out there is hilarious.

Anyway for people wondering why he took the McGregor fight 2 years ago this is why. This lifestyle is burning through his money.

All you mentioned may be true... but him taking a bout vs an amateur for 9 figures was a no brainer no matter what!
02-12-2019 01:46 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Captain Gh's post:
DarkTriad
wellrockthecity Offline
Robin

Lol at the faggot juiced bodyguard carrying Floyd bags and not even getting a soda.
I remember seeing a video of this fucker sparring and getting KOd he can not boxe for shit.

Regarding Floyd going broke - I think it is a possibility in 10-15 years. I read somewhere that he spends 100k daily on "small expenses" like shopping trips, restaurants etc. Thats before big expenses like house, cars, jewellery. I wouldn't be surprised he spends at least 50million a year.

When the cash flows stops, and it has already start to slow down this year, no way he can substain this lavish lifestyle.
Even if he has 500millions invested (which I highly doubt) he would need at least a 10% yearly return to keep his current lifestyle. E.G. he's fucked unless he manages to bring his expenses down to like 5-10mln per year (poor him right?).

Mind you he will never be broke in the sense of sleeping on the street, but a Mike Tyson like broke where he still lives in a mansion, fly private jet with friends, have board ring seats at the best matches etc.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2019 08:51 PM by wellrockthecity.)
02-12-2019 08:45 PM
Graft Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

(02-12-2019 08:45 PM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  Lol at the faggot juiced bodyguard carrying Floyd bags and not even getting a soda.
I remember seeing a video of this fucker sparring and getting KOd he can not boxe for shit.

Regarding Floyd going broke - I think it is a possibility in 10-15 years. I read somewhere that he spends 100k daily on "small expenses" like shopping trips, restaurants etc. Thats before big expenses like house, cars, jewellery. I wouldn't be surprised he spends at least 50million a year.

When the cash flows stops, and it has already start to slow down this year, no way he can substain this lavish lifestyle.
Even if he has 500millions invested (which I highly doubt) he would need at least a 10% yearly return to keep his current lifestyle. E.G. he's fucked unless he manages to bring his expenses down to like 5-10mln per year (poor him right?).

Mind you he will never be broke in the sense of sleeping on the street, but a Mike Tyson like broke where he still lives in a mansion, fly private jet with friends, have board ring seats at the best matches etc.

I find it incredible that he's one of the best athletes of our time yet he's so insecure that he feels the need to spend and gamble money as if it's a sport in itself.
02-14-2019 11:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  #PizzaGate - child sex ring scandal is going viral Valentine 749 298,871 07-07-2019 09:45 AM
Last Post: budoslavic
  Asian MMA fighter refuses to take picture with ring girl after harassment claim Roosh 30 7,598 01-21-2019 05:04 PM
Last Post: Waqqle
  Floyd Mayweather: Boxer to fight kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in Japan wellrockthecity 45 5,464 01-04-2019 01:24 AM
Last Post: Trumpian