Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Judge Lays Down The Hammer on Female Child Molester
LINUX Away
Ostrich
Gold Member

Judge Lays Down The Hammer on Female Child Molester
The inital arrest was mentioned here in this thread:
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-9856-page-442.html

The female judge ruled on March 17th.

[Image: nanci_grant.jpg]

The child molester wasn't too happy.

[Image: B99252960Z.1_20150317194642_000_GCTFDPFK.1-0.jpg]

In Oakland County judge came down hard Tuesday on a 30-year-old former high school teacher who pleaded guilty to having sex with a 15-year-old student.

While state guidelines suggest 51-85 months for the offense, Judge Nanci Grant sentenced Kathryn Ronk of Birmingham to 6-15 years in prison.

Ronk appeared stunned at the sentence. The former Bishop Foley High School Spanish teacher, who faced up to life in prison under the original charges, pleaded guilty last month to two counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct under a sentencing agreement that ranged from no prison time to a maximum of 15 years. She can be considered for parole in 51/2 years.

While Ronk was contrite, Grant was unmoved.

The judge noted that Ronk attended University of Michigan on a scholarship, graduated with the highest of grades and went on to graduate work.

"You're really very smart, an intelligent woman," Grant told Ronk, reminding her she had to know what she was doing with the 15-year-old sophomore was wrong.

Grant noted she was disturbed by "a double standard in this society."

"If this was a male teacher who had been involved with a 15-year-old female, there would be people here hanging from the ceiling trying to get every drop of blood," Grant said. "But because it is a woman, there seems to be a winking about what happened."

In addressing the court before sentencing, Ronk sobbed as she said she was "so sorry for the victim and his family, for the school and the community, my family ... and I'm so sorry for my husband."

"With (psychological) treatment, I'm getting better," she said. "I know I have to go away but this is a lifelong journey, and I am meeting it. ... I'm so sorry for those who I have hurt."

Grant told Ronk she appreciated her contrition, especially considering letters of support she had received from the woman's family and friends, which the judge found offensive.

"I have never seen letters of support for a defendant with nothing about the victim," Grant said. "They were all about you and what you were going through. Poor you. To ignore a crime and a victim and an ongoing involvement in school, outside school, in a car. You did something you shouldn't have done."

The victim, the judge said, is "still a boy figuring out the ways in the world," and may not feel the impact of the teacher's actions "for years to come."

Assistant prosecutor Heather Brown said the boy's family felt victimized and hoped Ronk "finds her faith and it will keep her strong. (Faith) is what is helping them and will help them forgive at some point."

Prior to sentencing, defense attorneys James Thomas and Steven Lynch told Grant their client was doing her best in a "very difficult situation," including daily psychological treatment and volunteer work at a food bank.

"There's no chance of this happening again," Thomas told Grant. "She will not be in a position to teach and will not be around children (after parole)."

Both attorneys declined comment outside the courtroom.

Ronk faces more charges in Macomb Circuit Court, including rape and engaging in sexually abusive activity with children, involving the boy at his home in Macomb Township and in a car in Sterling Heights.

A trial on the Macomb charges is scheduled for March 31.
03-26-2015 02:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 21 users Like LINUX's post:
Carlos100, Drazen, jariel, Paracelsus, kinjutsu, JustlookingForAGoodTime, freeuser, Vacancier Permanent, DJ-Matt, CH-Toronto, vinman, kaotic, Frank Rook, TheWastelander, Travesty, Professor Fox, samsamsam, spokepoker, Coldfire, SpiderKing, Kaligula
Sooth Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Judge Lays Down The Hammer on Female Child Molester
Is this, in a roundabout way, making fun of the guy?

Legal age of consent in NZ is 16.

If I banged my teacher when I was 16 and everyone was calling me a victim I'd be a bit pissed.

"So terrible of her, taking advantage of you"
"What? I fucked her 5 times in 3 hours mate"
03-26-2015 02:55 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Sooth's post:
Jneg, infowarrior1, RedPillUK, Phoenix, WalterBlack
Jneg Offline
Banned

(03-26-2015 02:55 AM)Sooth Wrote:  Is this, in a roundabout way, making fun of the guy?

If I banged my teacher when I was 16 and everyone was calling me a victim I'd be a bit pissed.

"He won't know he's a victim for years to come.. for now he's just celebrating"
03-26-2015 03:10 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Jneg's post:
PeruLover12, Phoenix, WalterBlack, spokepoker
kinjutsu Offline
Pelican

I really like how the judge illustrated the double standard taking place.

My Twitter

You can't get lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday though...
03-26-2015 03:56 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like kinjutsu's post:
Suits, JoyStick, freeuser, Vacancier Permanent, DJ-Matt, vinman, MMX2010, Medic42, TheWastelander, Professor Fox, spokepoker
HenryHill Offline
Banned

(03-26-2015 03:10 AM)Jneg Wrote:  
(03-26-2015 02:55 AM)Sooth Wrote:  Is this, in a roundabout way, making fun of the guy?

"He won't know he's a victim for years to come.. for now he's just celebrating"

Does it matter what the child thinks?

I don't know about you, but I don't want teachers fucking children at that age. Hope she gets the same sentence a man would and it is deterrent to any future male or female teacher.
03-26-2015 04:32 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes HenryHill's post:
Paracelsus
Suits Offline
Banned

(03-26-2015 03:56 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  I really like how the judge illustrated the double standard taking place.

I wonder if Hallmark makes a "congratulation on your smart ruling" card?

If so, we can pass it around at meet ups, collect signatures and mail it to this babe in black robes.
03-26-2015 05:01 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Suits's post:
vinman
turkishcandy Offline
Kingfisher

On one hand I'm glad there is one judge out there who enforces true equality.

On the other hand, I consider a 15 year old 'boy' man enough to have sex with whoever he wants. In many countries around the world, this is not a crime. In Europe it's perfectly legal. In Turkey it's only prosecuted if the kid's legal guardians file for charges. It seems unfair that this woman has to go to prison from 6 to 15 years for something that is perfectly okay and legal to do in the rest of the world.

You can argue that this may cause distress for the kid, but that should be the subject of a petty crime if not only a lawsuit.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 06:26 AM by turkishcandy.)
03-26-2015 06:15 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like turkishcandy's post:
RedPillUK, Akula, DarkTriad, infowarrior1, , Sp5, MMX2010, WalterBlack, Professor Fox, spokepoker
Dr. Howard Online
Peacock
Gold Member

(03-26-2015 06:15 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  On one hand I'm glad there is one judge out there who enforces true equality.

On the other hand, I consider a 15 year old 'boy' man enough to have sex with whoever he wants. In many countries around the world, this is not a crime. In Europe it's perfectly legal. In Turkey it's only prosecuted if the kid's legal guardians file for charges. It seems unfair that this woman has to go to prison from 6 to 15 years for something that is perfectly okay and legal to do in the rest of the world.

You can argue that this may cause distress for the kid, but that should be the subject of a petty crime if not only a lawsuit.

I agree, though the equalization is good, I'd rather see it go the other way...giving males the lighter sentences that women get.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
03-26-2015 07:03 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
Sp5, Travesty
Akula Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(03-26-2015 07:03 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  
(03-26-2015 06:15 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  On one hand I'm glad there is one judge out there who enforces true equality.

I agree, though the equalization is good, I'd rather see it go the other way...giving males the lighter sentences that women get.

Same here. Just makes it worse for both men and women now. Kind of a faux victory in that it sounds good but just makes it worse for all of us and is more of the general crackdown on all of our liberties.

15 is generally old enough to know what you are doing hell they jail kids for assault and other felonies at that age I believe.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion
03-26-2015 07:34 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Akula's post:
Travesty
DarkTriad Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Guys this one isn't even a victory for men, it's just loss for women. This is playing their game, not a war we're going to win. This justifies them giving men horrific sentences for consensual sex with a 17 year old - "See it's all even" - instead on injecting common sense into the matter.
03-26-2015 07:37 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like DarkTriad's post:
infowarrior1, Suits, Akula, , SupaDorkLooza, MMX2010, TheWastelander, Travesty, Professor Fox, spokepoker, Beyond Borders
Lucky Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

If you can beat off to it later, it's not a crime and you are not a victim.
03-26-2015 07:42 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Lucky's post:
Suits, PeruLover12, Medic42, Mikan
Doc Rock Offline
Banned

While some of you might like this, I don't think this is actually a good thing. Yes, it is actually treating men and women equally, finally no cherry-picking by the feminists as to where they want the same and where they want different treatment than men. However, since I (we) am (are) against feminism as a whole, this is basically another step in the wrong direction. I mean IF feminism continues to go the way it does right now, then I'm probably in favor of this decision, because it prevents discrimination of males in the court room. However, I would much rather see them eventually realizing that men and women ARE different in many many regards and that the double standard is based on natural differences, which is why I (and a lot of other people) am ok with the double standard. I'm not saying a 15 year old girl couldn't enjoy sex with her 30 year old male teacher, but whether or not she enjoyed it or was forced to do it is just not possible to determine as clearly as in this case where the genders are switched. A 15 year old boy fucking his 30 year old teacher clearly likes it. Now I'm not saying there shouldn't be consequences, since someone having sex with students shows a clear lack of qualification for a job as a teacher - so firing her and drawing her license would be the right thing to do. I see anything further than that as critical - maybe a fine or several hours of social work could be considered but jail time clearly goes too far for giving a young man one of his best experiences and memories of his life. Especially since she is fairly hot (not on the picture, but imagine her with done makeup and in a teachers uniform when she is in a better mood). WB.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 08:15 AM by Doc Rock.)
03-26-2015 08:12 AM
Harvey Specter Offline
Robin
Gold Member

I think it is a good thing. You can't have teachers male or female banging their students until they at least get to college.

You never really know if she used her authority over the kid to manipulate him or if he really just wanted to bang his unattractive teacher.

EDIT: She looks a lot better in the other picture, but still though, she deserves prison all the same.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 09:21 AM by Harvey Specter.)
03-26-2015 09:20 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Harvey Specter's post:
HenryHill
Medic42 Offline
Woodpecker

Request for pussy pass denied!
Clap2

"The point is, marriage is stupid. Every year there are a million hot, new 22-year olds going into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber." -Barney Stinson
03-26-2015 11:04 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Medic42's post:
samsamsam
Ocelot Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(03-26-2015 09:20 AM)Harvey Specter Wrote:  I think it is a good thing. You can't have teachers male or female banging their students until they at least get to college.

You never really know if she used her authority over the kid to manipulate him or if he really just wanted to bang his unattractive teacher.

EDIT: She looks a lot better in the other picture, but still though, she deserves prison all the same.

You also never really know if a man raped a woman, or if she consented. That's not an argument to criminalise all sex, just because establishing the truth is difficult. Likewise, I don't see it as an argument to criminalise what happened here. Having sex with a student is unprofessional, and the teacher should be fired, but jailing them? It's absolutely ludicrous, when the majority of 15 year olds are already fucking each other. And yes, I'd be saying the same thing if it was a female student and a male teacher.

The concept of "power differentials" is absolutely toxic, inside and out. Its sole purpose is to poison relations between men and women, and muddy the waters in situations that harm no one; furthermore, given the natural feminine attraction to men with power, I don't see how it's even possible to complain about false rape allegations on campus, while also championing court cases like this. I also hope anyone cheering right now also cheers the next time a 30 year old man gets called a paedophile for having an 18 year old girlfriend. These things are all part of the same network of ideas that work to criminalise male sexuality.

So no, I'm not going to celebrate a woman being handed a seven year sentence for a non-crime, just because a man would have received the same. I'll celebrate when they repeal these insane laws and come up with more reasonable age-of-consent laws as well, but we all know that's never going to happen.

Ocelot's reading list for those interested in musical composition
Ocelot's older, less focused list of books on music in general
To anyone who's leaving, my inbox is open.
03-26-2015 11:29 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Ocelot's post:
, The Lizard of Oz, TheWastelander, Kristoph, Doc Rock, spokepoker, Beyond Borders, DarkTriad
The Lizard of Oz Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(03-26-2015 11:29 AM)Ocelot Wrote:  
(03-26-2015 09:20 AM)Harvey Specter Wrote:  I think it is a good thing. You can't have teachers male or female banging their students until they at least get to college.

You also never really know if a man raped a woman, or if she consented. That's not an argument to criminalise all sex, just because establishing the truth is difficult. Likewise, I don't see it as an argument to criminalise what happened here. Having sex with a student is unprofessional, and the teacher should be fired, but jailing them? It's absolutely ludicrous, when the majority of 15 year olds are already fucking each other. And yes, I'd be saying the same thing if it was a female student and a male teacher.

The concept of "power differentials" is absolutely toxic, inside and out. Its sole purpose is to poison relations between men and women, and muddy the waters in situations that harm no one; furthermore, given the natural feminine attraction to men with power, I don't see how it's even possible to complain about false rape allegations on campus, while also championing court cases like this. I also hope anyone cheering right now also cheers the next time a 30 year old man gets called a paedophile for having an 18 year old girlfriend. These things are all part of the same network of ideas that work to criminalise male sexuality.

So no, I'm not going to celebrate a woman being handed a seven year sentence for a non-crime, just because a man would have received the same. I'll celebrate when they repeal these insane laws and come up with more reasonable age-of-consent laws as well, but we all know that's never going to happen.

Agree

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...
03-26-2015 11:50 AM
Kristoph Offline
Robin

I agree with those saying this is a terrible ruling. The judge is right that a double standard exists; but I thought we had all long ago established that a double standard isn't necessarily a hypocrisy. It is perfectly correct that an adult man having sex with an underage girl should be treated differently than an adult woman giving a teenage boy what he's been pining for every night while he jerks off.

That being said, teachers shouldn't really fuck students, and she should at least have lost her job. But 6-15 years in prison? Absurd; I'd be very surprised if the 'victim' of this crime really sees himself that way.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
03-26-2015 12:00 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Kristoph's post:
Doc Rock, Beyond Borders
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

So people in this thread desire statutory rape laws to be null and void if the parties are happy? What happens when a few of these minors come froward years later and demand punishment for those who took advantage over their immaturity?

15 Year olds are children. I don't even consider a 17 year old responsible enough to wipe his own arse and you want to tell me a woman taking advantage of having power of these boys is a good thing? Sure.

A question to you guys. Would you be ok with a 30-40 year old teacher fucking your daughter? Would you be ok with a similar aged female teacher fucking your son alongside others? Taking into consideration the probability of them going raw dog is almost a certainty.

There already is an insidious movement in the UK to hide sexual contraceptives and sexual health assistance to children from the parents & guardians. I for one wouldn't want my son to knock up some aged slut nor my daughter to get knocked up either.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 12:28 PM by Foolsgo1d.)
03-26-2015 12:27 PM
Aliblahba Offline
Banned

I'd let the cougar judge molest me. The judge flag is a true rarity.
03-26-2015 12:31 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Aliblahba's post:
Ocelot, Doc Rock, samsamsam, Carlos100, Beyond Borders
Kristoph Offline
Robin

(03-26-2015 12:27 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  A question to you guys. Would you be ok with a 30-40 year old teacher fucking your daughter?

No.

Quote:Would you be ok with a similar aged female teacher fucking your son

Yes.

There's a discussion to be had regarding age of consent. This is probably not the place to have it. But 15 year olds aren't retarded, and in many places around the world they are considered old enough to choose who they want to fuck.

Is something a crime if it cannot be said that there is a victim? I don't know, maybe sometimes. But a crime that deserves 6-15 years in prison?

I can sort of sympathise with the idea that if the victim was a girl, the adult could take advantage of her immaturity as you say. But if it's a boy? Do boys ever get any more mature about sex? Do we really expect the lad to ever demand punishment for a woman who let him get his rocks off?

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
03-26-2015 12:50 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Kristoph's post:
WalterBlack, Doc Rock, spokepoker, Beyond Borders
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

Justice is blind. Adult on child sexual intercourse should be judged in that manner. If this was to be tipped in favour of one sex then it opens the flood gates.
03-26-2015 12:56 PM
Kieran Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

At 15 I was trying to fuck everything that moved, and had I managed to get one of my teachers, then I certainly wouldn't view it as her having taken advantage of me, nor would I live to have any regrets over it.

She was married as well. Kid must have had some game. Not the best but I'd gladly fuck the life out of her.

[Image: slide_356412_3922810_compressed.jpg]
03-26-2015 12:58 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Kieran's post:
Kristoph, WalterBlack, Doc Rock, spokepoker
WalterBlack Offline
Ostrich

(03-26-2015 12:27 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  So people in this thread desire statutory rape laws to be null and void if the parties are happy? What happens when a few of these minors come froward years later and demand punishment for those who took advantage over their immaturity?

15 Year olds are children. I don't even consider a 17 year old responsible enough to wipe his own arse and you want to tell me a woman taking advantage of having power of these boys is a good thing? Sure.

A question to you guys. Would you be ok with a 30-40 year old teacher fucking your daughter? Would you be ok with a similar aged female teacher fucking your son alongside others? Taking into consideration the probability of them going raw dog is almost a certainty.

There already is an insidious movement in the UK to hide sexual contraceptives and sexual health assistance to children from the parents & guardians. I for one wouldn't want my son to knock up some aged slut nor my daughter to get knocked up either.

A 15 year old male knows what’s up. In UK A male friend of mine was banging a 17 year old when he was he was 14, then when he was 16 he had a kid with a girl of the same age. This motherfucker was never a child! 15 year old guys at my school would finger girls of the same age in the local parks and then ask guys in class to smell their fingers. Are they still children?

If I had a 15 year old son and he banged a much older woman, I’d say that’s not a good idea but use protection and don’t get the bitch pregnant. I’d also tell him to bang girls closer to his age. Many 15 year old boys lose their virginity to the local slut, not in a commited relationship with a girl their age.

As for a daughter, well I’d be a lot stricter with her. Boys and girls are different.

I believe that a teacher who bangs one of their students should be fired and banned from teaching. I see no need for jail time. They abused a position of trust.

Kids can take care of themselves from a very young age if they are not mollycoddled and pussified by their parents. People of my father’s generation got married at 15 back in India. I think an issue with western countries is that they delay when people are considered adults and are responsible for their own actions. That’s why you have people now in their 30s who are still not “ready” for marriage. A 16 year old can join the British Army – I think he knows how to wipe his arse!
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 01:13 PM by WalterBlack.)
03-26-2015 01:03 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like WalterBlack's post:
spokepoker, Beyond Borders
Kristoph Offline
Robin

(03-26-2015 12:56 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  Justice is blind. Adult on child sexual intercourse should be judged in that manner. If this was to be tipped in favour of one sex then it opens the flood gates.

Blind to nuance?

Surely amount of harm done to the victim should be taken into account when sentencing.

03-26-2015 01:09 PM
Kristoph Offline
Robin

(03-26-2015 12:58 PM)Kieran Wrote:  At 15 I was trying to fuck everything that moved, and had I managed to get one of my teachers, then I certainly wouldn't view it as her having taken advantage of me, nor would I live to have any regrets over it.

She was married as well. Kid must have had some game. Not the best but I'd gladly fuck the life out of her.

[Image: slide_356412_3922810_compressed.jpg]

Would bang.

03-26-2015 01:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | RooshV.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication