Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Consent Training Coming to the Military
Libertas Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Consent Training Coming to the Military
Alerted to this by Ramzpaul:

Don't ask me how I managed to get through it. What do we see?

1. Some emasculated pussy (you can tell by his voice) dictating what Marines need to do, which is an obvious sign of...
2. PC social engineering.
3. This makes me think that something like "Yes Means Yes" is soon coming to the military. Remember, before the hysteria surrounding university campuses, sexual assault in the military was the primary feminist meme du jour.
4. This is what we are now forcing our military's human capital to spend their time on. Instead of acquiring skills that will both benefit their lives and defend our country, we are forcing them to hear this bullshit manifestly at odds with normal sexual behavior - Year Zero ideation in action.

Although there is perhaps a brighter side to look at. The "progressive" weakening of the military will eventually weaken the elites' ability to enforce their authority.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter
04-14-2015 08:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Libertas's post:
The Lizard of Oz, , vinman, infowarrior1
Phoenix Offline
Banned

RE: Consent Training Coming to the Military
[Image: sinking.gif]
04-14-2015 09:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 29 users Like Phoenix's post:
DJ-Matt, TheWastelander, freeuser, Glaucon, GoldHawkStar, Veloce, Akula, Handsome Creepy Eel, Ocelot, lskdfjldsf, MMX2010, redbeard, Hannibal, Disco_Volante, Doc Rock, vinman, tarquin, Avon Barksdale, EisenBarde, OBERYN_, Big B, Ibagemyoutagem, Mark Fletcher, YaManBT, infowarrior1, RIslander, Tytalus, Mr. Ripley, Troll King
DJ-Matt Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Love the MiTM GIF.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
There is no salvation outside the Church
04-14-2015 09:18 AM
HighSpeed_LowDrag Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

The Marines have nothing on us when it comes to this.

Last semester there was a controversy at my school when we had a presentation on 'bystander intervention' by a no-shit hardcore SJW.

I wasn't here for it, but I heard that many of the second and third-year cadets were pretty combative with her - to the point where she started calling multiple cadets 'likely sexual predators' for disagreeing with her. The fourth-years said nothing - but only cause we wanted her off the stage as fast as possible. This actually spilled over onto Twitter where she referred to our entire school as a 'rape den' or some such thing whilst arguing with more cadets. It only stopped when the school administration ordered us to cease communications on the matter and launched an investigation.

To their credit, they did end up apologizing to us and dis-invited her from appearing on the campus ever again. But she should have been vetted in the first place.

I would guess that 99% of the people sitting in that auditorium are thinking "fuck this, if we're silent long enough they'll let us leave and we can go back to playing CoD/fapping/racking out, etc."

Have faith, brothers.

HSLD

HSLD
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2016 03:24 PM by HighSpeed_LowDrag.)
04-14-2015 09:40 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like HighSpeed_LowDrag's post:
Libertas, Handsome Creepy Eel, BagelConsultant, Benoit, Days of Broken Arrows, Hannibal, Geomann180, vinman, Tytalus, Mr. Ripley, Troll King
General Mayhem Offline
Kingfisher

I feel like I have had to sit through something similar for the Army already. I don't remember exactly, because like everyone else I wasn't really paying attention.
04-14-2015 09:46 AM
Glaucon Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(04-14-2015 09:03 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  [Image: sinking.gif]

[Image: 200.gif]
04-14-2015 09:47 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Glaucon's post:
Libertas, Ocelot, vinman, Mr. Ripley
Mage Offline
Banned

The military should fallow the Planet Fitness lead and introduce lunk alarm. Anybody who can do more than 30 pushups or anyone who can actually hit a target in gun range should be thrown out. Military is no place to brag about your skills, soldiers should be representatives of the common people and bring the message of consent, non-judmentalism and to the rest of the world. Equality all the way!
04-14-2015 10:00 AM
[-] The following 19 users Like Mage's post:
Libertas, Sp5, Veloce, TheWastelander, Renzy, Glaucon, Handsome Creepy Eel, Ocelot, BortimusPrime, Hannibal, Pontifex Maximus, Geomann180, SupaDorkLooza, vinman, kinjutsu, Samseau, Big B, YaManBT, Troll King
Lucky Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

The women who join the military seem to me to be fucked up in some significant way. Based on what I've heard, there are no normal females in the military.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2016 04:44 PM by Lucky.)
04-14-2015 10:07 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucky's post:
Arminius
GoldHawkStar Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(04-14-2015 08:58 AM)Libertas Wrote:  This makes me think that something like "Yes Means Yes" is soon coming to the military. Remember, before the hysteria surrounding university campuses, sexual assault in the military was the primary feminist meme du jour.
(04-14-2015 10:07 AM)Lucky Wrote:  The women who join the military are, without exception, fucked up in some significant way. There are no normal females in the military.

All this is making me wonder how long it's going to be before we see some bright color-haired psycho bitch walking around a military base with a mattress.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 10:14 AM by GoldHawkStar.)
04-14-2015 10:14 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like GoldHawkStar's post:
turkishcandy, SirTimothy, Ocelot, spokepoker, kaotic, samifon, Mr. Ripley, Troll King
Unfadable Offline
Pigeon

The Army has been pushing this shit hard since probably 2012 or so, from what I remember. There has been a huge culture shift over the last few years, and thanks to this bullshit taking up all the time we used to use to teach soldiers discipline, professionalism, and to act like real fucking men, the service is a shell of it's former self. It's a damn shame what is happening to what I thought of as possibly the last bastion for men in this country.
04-14-2015 11:36 AM
Jneg Offline
Banned

(04-14-2015 08:58 AM)Libertas Wrote:  Alerted to this by Ramzpaul:

Don't ask me how I managed to get through it. What do we see?

1. Some emasculated pussy (you can tell by his voice) dictating what Marines need to do, which is an obvious sign of...
2. PC social engineering.
3. This makes me think that something like "Yes Means Yes" is soon coming to the military. Remember, before the hysteria surrounding university campuses, sexual assault in the military was the primary feminist meme du jour.
4. This is what we are now forcing our military's human capital to spend their time on. Instead of acquiring skills that will both benefit their lives and defend our country, we are forcing them to hear this bullshit manifestly at odds with normal sexual behavior - Year Zero ideation in action.

Although there is perhaps a brighter side to look at. The "progressive" weakening of the military will eventually weaken the elites' ability to enforce their authority.

Ramzpaul articulates this better than I can
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 12:41 PM by Jneg.)
04-14-2015 12:29 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Jneg's post:
TheWastelander, Geomann180, vinman
Rutting Elephant Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

How is the implied complaint not contradictory?
While in uniform, don't expect to fuck fellow soldiers. Be Spartan, or at least act like a pre-girls-in-uniform soldier. (Buggery being, of course, foreign to the golden age of Greece and all subsequent armies and navies.)
BUT fuck these new PC rules on how to properly pursue and fuck fellow soldiers.
04-14-2015 02:09 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rutting Elephant's post:
Sp5
kaotic Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Because training your warriors on consent is paramount to tactical readiness...

once again, what I think about the SJW agenda pushing into places it doesn't belong:

[Image: tumblr_mmoa0rCNte1rsxjeno1_500.gif]

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
04-14-2015 02:13 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kaotic's post:
YaManBT
iamdegaussed Offline
Kingfisher

You know how to completely eliminate problems of sexual assault in the military?

Get women out of the fucking military.

(11-15-2014 08:45 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home".
04-14-2015 02:32 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like iamdegaussed's post:
Renzy, Spectrumwalker, EisenBarde, kaotic, infowarrior1, Arminius, Mr. Ripley, CanExPat
kaotic Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(04-14-2015 02:32 PM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  You know how to completely eliminate problems of sexual assault in the military?

Get women out of the fucking military.

But but but what about interactions with female civilians, female foreigners on liberty, female interaction in regular social circles when off duty !!!??

WE MUST RE EDUCATE THE MILITERRY SO THEY ARE CONSENTFUL INDIVIDUALS.

They'll always find an excuse.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
04-14-2015 02:47 PM
Old Fritz Offline
Kingfisher

The government spends money on shit like this when they could be doing more important things like providing better care to veterans. What a joke.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 02:56 PM by Old Fritz.)
04-14-2015 02:55 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Old Fritz's post:
Disco_Volante, StrikeBack, Mr. Ripley, Troll King
Aliblahba Offline
Banned

04-14-2015 05:45 PM
[-] The following 22 users Like Aliblahba's post:
Col. Tigh, Renzy, The Lizard of Oz, Pontifex Maximus, Avon Barksdale, Dusty, Phoenix, Lucky, Glaucon, Big B, Benoit, DJ-Matt, kaotic, SupaDorkLooza, Ocelot, StrikeBack, infowarrior1, iamdegaussed, samifon, Deepdiver, Tytalus, Mr. Ripley
Apollo21 Offline
Woodpecker

Sexual assault in the military is pretty high...however that kind of training is the wrong approach.
And it doesn't deal with the men who purposely assault women.

The hard headed idiots and sexual predators out there need an real deterrent..like a few broken bones
to get the message.
04-14-2015 06:12 PM
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(04-14-2015 06:12 PM)Apollo21 Wrote:  Sexual assault in the military is pretty high...however that kind of training is the wrong approach.
And it doesn't deal with the men who purposely assault women.

Has this ever been conclusively proven to be true or is it like the 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 women raped statistic that gets thrown around by feminists and SJWs.

Quote:The hard headed idiots and sexual predators out there need an real deterrent..like a few broken bones
to get the message.

Who gets to determine who gets their arm broken through mob justice?

Going ape shit on some other guy based on some perceived injustice done to a woman is the very definition of being a mindless white knight.
04-14-2015 06:14 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
Sp5, Col. Tigh, The Lizard of Oz, Saweeep, Benoit, kaotic, SupaDorkLooza, Ocelot, Yatagan, Mr. Ripley, CanExPat, Troll King
The Lizard of Oz Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(04-14-2015 08:58 AM)Libertas Wrote:  Instead of acquiring skills that will both benefit their lives and defend our country, we are forcing them to hear this bullshit manifestly at odds with normal sexual behavior - Year Zero ideation in action.

Exactly -- this is a great example of Year Zero lunacy. The idea that you can have some faggot come in and "train" grown men -- soldiers, no less -- on how to behave in the most private and intimate human contexts with members of the opposite sex, and in a nauseatingly jokey stage ham manner that would literally be insulting to a five year old, is an outgrowth of the fundamental Year Zero conceit that the political ideologues and commissars can just come in and tell people the right way to live their lives, a completely new way not known to mankind until now but thoroughly known to them to be the right way.

They know exactly how "consent" should be given from now on in every context -- never mind if that goes against tens of thousands of years of actual human behavior -- and they come in and tell you what to do and how to behave, speaking like adults to particularly retarded children, using disgusting idiotized little plays and staged interactions to drive their point home (the Bolsheviks and the Vietcong loved that sort of thing too to educate the masses).

And if you don't follow their demented and peremptory Year Zero precepts on how the most intimate moments in your life should be handled, well then there could be hell to pay if someone snitches (and snitching is always actively encouraged in every context by SJWs and Year Zero ideologues; as UVa president Teresa Sullivan put it, we need to create a "culture of reporting" on college campuses, and presumably on military bases as well). The way to enforce Year Zero ideologies is always by making as many members of the public as possible into potential denouncers -- that is how you proceed if you want people to abandon natural and organic patterns of behavior and adopt harshly artificial ones in their place.

It's all part of the same classic Year Zero picture and it's not a pretty one.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...
04-14-2015 06:28 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like The Lizard of Oz's post:
Libertas, Aliblahba, Dusty, , Saga, Benoit, Canopus, SupaDorkLooza, Ocelot, Troll King
AnonymousBosch Away
Crow
Gold Member

^ Spot on Lizard. They do it to the Rugby and AFL players here in Oz each year too.

It's less about changing attitudes and more about keeping other-wise unemployable, brittle, degreed womyn off the dole queues.
04-14-2015 06:35 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
Dusty, Troll King
philosophical_recovery Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

^^
Year Zero thinking is the cultural disease analogous to depression in the human mind. It ultimately leads to psychosis, physical decay, and suicide if left untreated.

We're currently seeing most of that in action.

04-14-2015 06:53 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes philosophical_recovery's post:
Troll King
Atticus Offline
Robin

File this under "good bye" America. AS AB said, this virus is spreading through Australia at lightening speed, so perhaps we should say, "good bye Anglo-sphere"....
George Orwell was an optimist.
04-15-2015 02:37 AM
Atticus Offline
Robin

(04-14-2015 06:35 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  ^ Spot on Lizard. They do it to the Rugby and AFL players here in Oz each year too.

It's less about changing attitudes and more about keeping other-wise unemployable, brittle, degreed womyn off the dole queues.

No, this isn't just about gender relations. It's more insidious than that. The government is forcing men to audit their most basic impulses and constantly be on the look out for thought crimes. This is just the first step in making us compliant drones.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 02:42 AM by Atticus.)
04-15-2015 02:41 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Atticus's post:
Jneg, Troll King
spokepoker Offline
Hummingbird

... and if this don't work, brain control implants.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
04-15-2015 03:01 AM