Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

PSA: stop objectifying boner-killing she-beasts
SteveMcMahon Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Lightbulb PSA: stop objectifying boner-killing she-beasts
[Image: CRYING_WOMAN_FEMINIST_HASHTAG.jpg]

So there I was, sitting on my favourite leather recliner in McMahon Manor, with the au pair kneeling in front of me in her saucy French maid outfit, being oppressed by my Patriarchy.

But something was missing.

"Something's missing, Aleksandra."

"Mmmhmmmpphh mmmhhhmm mmmm?"

"No, you're doing an excellent job, princess. Carry on. But something is missing..."

And then it hit me, like a thunderclap of inspiration, or being sat on by Lindy West.

Something was missing from all this talk of "rape culture"! For all the girls menstruating all over the internet about rape, nobody had yet come up with a workable solution.

And yet, the solution was obvious: why not stop rape... with a hashtag? It's an idea so radical and amazing, yet nobody seemed to have thought of it before!

[Image: giphy.gif]

I let Aleksandra complete her task, and sent her on her way with a cheeky smack on the rump. Then I took to the internet, only to find that some feminist genius had beaten me to the donkey-punch:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ng-it.html

Quote:This doesn't mean yes: New anti-rape campaign shows women demonstrating that no matter what they are wearing, they are NEVER 'asking for it'

Despite countless campaigns, protests and marches, the notion of blaming a victim for their rape remains shockingly high.

Note: "blaming the victim" doesn't mean, you know, blaming the victim. Nobody's saying "Lolz! You deserved a good raping". Blaming the victim, in feminist parlance, means:

* Warning girls that if they dress like sluts, men will pursue them for sex
* Advising young women not to totter drunk and alone down dark alleys at night
* Asking self-proclaimed "rape victims" why they didn't go to the police
* Expressing any reservations about a "rape victim's" story, however implausibly Rolling Stoney her tale may be

"Don't blame the victim" means "shut up, because rape!"

But despite countless campaigns, protests, and marches a shockingly high percentage of people still think women are adults who can be expected to take reasonable precautions for their own safety.

It's a sick, sad, rapetastic world, gentlemen.

Quote:The biggest myth associated with victim blaming is that women are 'asking for it' because of their choice of dress.

A new London based campaign wants to see this myth abolished for good with their #ThisDoesn'tMeanYes movement.

[Image: 27_A0198_D00000578_3041501_image_m_25_142918138896.jpg]
Would not rape or lift

Quote:The initiative, created by Rape Crisis London, aims to stamp out any suggestion that a woman can be blamed for her attack because of her choice in clothing.

Nobody's suggesting rape is a good thing, or that girls in short skirts are to blame for rape. But that won't stop these brave hashtag warriorettes from taking down those nasty straw rapists.

People do try to offer practical advice to girls to reduce their risk of being raped, but that is problematic and not OK.

Feminism teaches that no woman is ever responsible for anything. So if a girl decides to leave her front door wide open while she heads out to work, it's totes not her fault, you guys! if she gets burgled.

If a girl hangs raw steaks around her neck and roughhouses with some hungry pumas, puma culture is to blame if she ends up being eaten. Teach pumas not to eat, shitlords!

Quote:To accompany the hashtag, the campaign has also produced over 2,000 photographs of 200 women in London accompanied by the logo #ThisDoesn'tMeanYes.

[Image: 27_A019_C700000578_3041501_image_a_11_142918101473.jpg]
Seriously, try to contain your overpowering urge to rape Pugsley Addams

Quote:The images, shot by photographer Perou in Braithwaite Tunnel, aim to demonstrate that no matter what a woman wears she never deserves to be raped and the fault is always with the attacker.

[Image: 27_A019_F400000578_3041501_image_m_27_142918153109.jpg]
Pre-op transsexuals are also worried about rape

Quote:On the campaign website, the charity points out the absurdity of placing blame on the victim's clothing.
They say: 'There's a myth that surrounds women, a myth that embroils them: Women who dress or behave suggestively, women who are playful or who act provocatively, women who flirt or openly discuss sex – they're 'asking for it'.'

Women are never asking for it, even if they come to your hotel room naked at 2am. Did she get a breathalyser and drugs test and sign a consent form, witnessed by at least three feminist lawyers, before adhering to a mandatory 30-day cooling off period prior to coitus?

No?!?

Then you're a rapist.

Quote:The charity goes on to explain that women shouldn't have to suppress their individuality in fear of an attack.

'It's an insidious fable, and it needs to stop.

'Every woman has a right to freedom of expression. No woman deserves to be raped for it.'

'No one should be able to blame rape on a short skirt. A short skirt can't talk – a short skirt can't say 'yes'. The only yes should be an active and embodied 'yes!''

As well as the 200 photographs produced, the charity have called for other women to join the movement by posting their own photographs on Instagram using the same hashtag.

[Image: look_at_me.jpg]

Quote:The movement is the latest in an ongoing battle to stamp out victim blaming when it comes to rape.

In January this year, the head of the Crown Prosecution Service, Alison Saunders, said society must 'challenge' the view that rape victims should be blamed if they had been 'drinking'.

She said: 'For too long society has blamed rape victims for confusing the issue of consent – by drinking or dressing provocatively for example.

'It is not a crime to drink, but it is a crime to target someone who is no longer capable of consenting to sex through drink.'

Just a month later an ONS report – based on the Crime Survey for England and Wales, which questions thousands of people – found a sizeable minority did think that people who had consumed alcohol before they were attacked should shoulder some responsibility.

[Image: 27_A019_E800000578_3041501_image_m_29_142918164234.jpg]
Not enough alcohol in the world...

Quote:Sarah Green, from the campaign group End Violence Against Women Coalition, says that the concerning increase for victim blaming appears to be coming from the younger generation.

'We already know that a significant minority of the population are inclined to blame women for being raped, but what should be a cause of great concern in these figures is the fact that younger people are more likely to blame women and girls for rape.

'Young people today are bombarded with confusing messages about men and women and sexuality – women are constantly portrayed as sex objects and it is implied that it is 'natural' for men to pursue women to the point of coercion.'

Pay no attention to that 200,000 years of Homo Sapiens evolution behind the curtain!

Women hate being pursued by studly, dominant men. That's why shy, nervous guys are always complaining about having to wade through a deluge of pussy!

By the way, Sarah Green looks like this:

[Image: article_2149825_134_A275_D000005_DC_116_306x423.jpg]

She doesn't have to worry about being portrayed as a sex object, and neither should attractive other women.
04-20-2015 11:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 41 users Like SteveMcMahon's post:
Killer Joe, Canopus, Lizard King, VincentVinturi, DJ-Matt, MMX2010, joseywales, Xntrik, gajf77, Benoit, Oz., travolta, Sp5, Horus, Simeon_Strangelight, Renzy, vinman, KofiKingston, TravelerKai, GoldHawkStar, Bullitt, aphelion, Grange, philosophical_recovery, Windom Earle, Conscious Pirate, spokepoker, CRR, Saweeep, RedPillUK, StrikeBack, Vigo_the_Carpathian, SupaDorkLooza, Laner, Wadsworth, Suits, YardDog, Troll King, Seneh, DeltaSmelt, etshella
Veloce Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: PSA: stop objectifying boner-killing she-beasts
(04-20-2015 11:10 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  [Image: 27_A0198_D00000578_3041501_image_m_25_142918138896.jpg]
Would not rape or lift

I'd be too preoccupied with playing a game of seeing which household appliances I could hide in this bitch's fupa to even consider her for rape.

Seems a consistent trend over the last decade that the women most concerned about rape are the ones least threatened by it. I cringe even calling these things "women".

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
04-20-2015 11:23 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Veloce's post:
DJ-Matt, KofiKingston, TravelerKai, Brodiaga, GoldHawkStar, SteveMcMahon, Suits
Lizard King Offline
Pelican

Good job Steve.

I saw this earlier today and was horrified at the sight of some of the beasts they think could be raped.

This rape hysteria is getting way out of hand.
04-20-2015 11:25 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Lizard King's post:
Sp5, TravelerKai, GoldHawkStar, SteveMcMahon
DannyAlberta Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Ohshit
Laugh2
Laugh4
Laugh3
Laugh6
Laugh5
Lolwtf
Laugh7
04-20-2015 11:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like DannyAlberta's post:
RIslander, gajf77, Sp5, KofiKingston, TravelerKai, GoldHawkStar, spokepoker, SteveMcMahon, Suits, Troll King
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(07-19-2014 11:54 PM)Dusty Wrote:  [Image: agcl1.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.
04-20-2015 11:32 AM
[-] The following 17 users Like Dusty's post:
TheWastelander, MMX2010, Benoit, Sp5, , vinman, KofiKingston, TravelerKai, Il Bersagliere, philosophical_recovery, YaManBT, spokepoker, CRR, SteveMcMahon, , Suits, questor70
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Amusing and well-written post, but I see something more insidious at work here, and it has nothing to do with "blaming the victim," what the woman was wearing, or how these women look.

Violent crime has plummeted since the 1990s. Sexual assault is way down. A small percentage of men are said to commit most rapes.

By making it seem as if rape is everywhere and ordinary men are blaming women for that, these women are purposely stigmatizing men.

This is something feminists have been doing since the 1970s. Phrases like "chauvinist" are now dated, so they're finding new ways. There are several reasons for this and I won't go into detail about them (one has to do with money, the other has to do with political correctness).

Don't play into their frame. Don't even address that they're (falsely) painting this as something having to do with what women are wearing. That's a red herring.

Instead, ask why this is an issue when violent crime is down and a small fraction of all men commit these crimes. Because these feminists are now getting like the people who were still going on about "those damn Japs!" long after World War II was finished.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2015 11:40 AM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
04-20-2015 11:39 AM
[-] The following 23 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Lizard King, Dusty, DJ-Matt, MMX2010, Benoit, Sp5, Simeon_Strangelight, vinman, tarquin, TravelerKai, GoldHawkStar, The Lizard of Oz, philosophical_recovery, spokepoker, CRR, Saweeep, Master Of My Own Kingdom, Aphex, SupaDorkLooza, SteveMcMahon, Wadsworth, Suits, Troll King
2Wycked Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

So, the hypothesis is that society refuses to recognize the personhood of women, leading men to objectify women and use women's looks against them, possibly blaming women for rape?

Then, in order to combat this dastardly problem, women are teaming up to take as many selfies as possible -- with all manner of outfit, lipstick and haircut -- to prove what, exactly? That the vast majority of women are uglier than Chad Kroeger? That women love objectifying themselves? That the so-called "solutions" to rape culture can't even jive with the preposterously garbled hypotheses feminists cough up about rape culture?

Brilliant. Sheer brilliance.

Old Chinese Man Wrote:  why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man
04-20-2015 11:40 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like 2Wycked's post:
Lizard King, TheWastelander, MMX2010, Benoit, KofiKingston, spokepoker, CRR, SteveMcMahon, Suits, dies irae
VincentVinturi Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

[Image: 27_A0198_D00000578_3041501_image_m_25_142918138896.jpg]

It most certainly does not.

My Latest Book On How To Make Money Online By Offering A Service Check It Out Here
04-20-2015 11:47 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like VincentVinturi's post:
TravelerKai, SteveMcMahon, Suits
Glaucon Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

How fucking idiots some women are, jumping on the rape wagon just because this is the new cool thing.

Holy fuck. They have the mental capability of a wet sponge.

04-20-2015 11:54 AM
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

I never see hot girls obsessed and scared about being raped. It's always the WNBs. Makes me wonder if it's their secret fantasy to be raped by alphas.

04-20-2015 11:56 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Dusty's post:
Lizard King, Kingsley Davis, CRR, SteveMcMahon
Lizard King Offline
Pelican

(04-20-2015 11:56 AM)Dusty Wrote:  I never see hot girls obsessed and scared about being raped. It's always the WNBs. Makes me wonder if it's their secret fantasy to be raped by alphas.

It goes back to the Heartiste quote about feminism being a means by which male sexuality can be limited/stopped.

And also the quote(I forget who by) about feminism being a form of sexual communism that benefits the WNBs.

If the WNBs can stop the 8s and 9s getting railed by RVF members and other alphas, they will be happy. Male sexuality must be stamped down, because the WNBs are unhappy they they're not getting any good dick.
04-20-2015 12:03 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Lizard King's post:
vinman, Kingsley Davis, CRR, MiscBrah, Saweeep, SteveMcMahon, dies irae
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

^^^

Yes that would be my theory too. Institutionalized cock blocking by envious WNBs who can't get decent cock. Crabs in a bucket. They know they can't stop the hot broads from jumping on high quality cock, but they know they stand a chance of getting inside guys heads and fucking them up so they fear approaching and escalating.

Also it's a way for WNBs to pump themselves up. "I'm desirable because all these mens wants to rapes me." Hot girls don't need to pump themselves up this way because they have really good lives.

04-20-2015 12:22 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Dusty's post:
Kingsley Davis, CRR
Fortis Away
Crow
Gold Member

Every feminist, except for one, that I have ever met has been fat, ugly and smelled bad. The one who was good looking did everything in her power to uglify herself: tattoos, piercings, insufferable bitchdom and terrible dresser. I'm absolutely of the opinion that feminism is a way for ugly girls to have some say in things. Sadly, ugly girls are far more "designing" than their fair counterparts. Whenever I meet a truly beautiful, down to earth girl, who has her shit together, she's too busy taking care of her man and family to really be up on feminism beyond the hollow, "yayayayay lets vote" shit.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.
04-20-2015 12:28 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fortis's post:
SteveMcMahon
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

Eurgh.

English butch lesbian dykes. Short hair, man-ish faces, shitty fashion sense (unkempt male fashion) and an attitude similar to that of a brickie who can't get laid.

I have never, ever heard of these types getting raped. Double goes for the fat hogs in dresses resembling bin bags. "Oh yeah I''m sooo rapeable!"
04-20-2015 12:29 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Foolsgo1d's post:
Dusty, N°6, Lizard King, SteveMcMahon
Mike5055 Offline
Kingfisher

I wear really nice clothes, watches, etc. and walk around the bad parts of town.

Don't blame me for getting mugged!
04-20-2015 12:50 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Mike5055's post:
Dusty, N°6, SteveMcMahon, Troll King
Benoit Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(04-20-2015 11:40 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  to prove what, exactly? That the vast majority of women are uglier than Chad Kroeger?

[Image: 27_A019_C700000578_3041501_image_a_11_142918101473.jpg] vs [Image: KhMVYvo.jpg] = Agree2

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold
04-20-2015 01:21 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Benoit's post:
CTking, roberto, Mark Fletcher, KofiKingston, TigerMandingo, SteveMcMahon, Suits
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

[Image: 27A019F400000578-3041501-image-m-27_1429181531095.jpg]

I thought that pic was satire, but I guess they really meant it.

[Image: Vomit.gif]
04-20-2015 02:31 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
vinman, GoldHawkStar, philosophical_recovery, CRR, SteveMcMahon, Suits
AnonymousBosch Away
Crow
Gold Member

(04-20-2015 11:47 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  [Image: 27_A0198_D00000578_3041501_image_m_25_142918138896.jpg]

Stretch stonewashed jeans? This is how fat girls dressed in 1985. If any man finds this sexy, asking for consent is the least of his issues - he's probably thinking about Marty McFly-ing back in time 30 years to bang his mother.
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2015 03:14 PM by AnonymousBosch.)
04-20-2015 03:14 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
Lizard King, Aurini, CRR, SteveMcMahon, Wadsworth
KofiKingston Offline
Robin

This really needs to be made an article on ROK, good job OP!

04-20-2015 03:26 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like KofiKingston's post:
Dr. Howard, vinman, Lizard King, GoldHawkStar, SteveMcMahon
GoldHawkStar Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(04-20-2015 11:10 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  [Image: 27_A019_C700000578_3041501_image_a_11_142918101473.jpg]
Seriously, try to contain your overpowering urge to rape Pugsley Addams

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
04-20-2015 06:23 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like GoldHawkStar's post:
Brodiaga, vinman, StrikeBack, SteveMcMahon
lemko Offline
Woodpecker

Good God! These "creatures" are so ferociously ugly there is not enough alcohol or drugs on earth for any sane man to go there! They could use these broads at the poison control center if they need to induce vomiting.
04-20-2015 06:40 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes lemko's post:
KofiKingston
Playboy_Extraordinare Offline
Pigeon

Man this shit is crazy! Bye Bye UK! LOL
04-20-2015 06:58 PM
aphelion Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Is this the real life?

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.
04-20-2015 07:25 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like aphelion's post:
AnonymousBosch, spokepoker
Grange Offline
Kingfisher

(04-20-2015 11:10 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  So there I was, sitting on my favourite leather recliner in McMahon Manor, with the au pair kneeling in front of me in her saucy French maid outfit, being oppressed by my Patriarchy.

But something was missing.

"Something's missing, Aleksandra."

"Mmmhmmmpphh mmmhhhmm mmmm?"

"No, you're doing an excellent job, princess. Carry on. But something is missing..."

And then it hit me, like a thunderclap of inspiration, or being sat on by Lindy West.

Something was missing from all this talk of "rape culture"! For all the girls menstruating all over the internet about rape, nobody had yet come up with a workable solution.

And yet, the solution was obvious: why not stop rape... with a hashtag? It's an idea so radical and amazing, yet nobody seemed to have thought of it before!

I let Aleksandra complete her task, and sent her on her way with a cheeky smack on the rump. Then I took to the internet, only to find that some feminist genius had beaten me to the donkey-punch:

Can we talk about how McMahon is bringing the next level shit?

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia
04-20-2015 09:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grange's post:
SteveMcMahon
Saweeep Offline
Banned

Steve, this is quite simply your finest piece of work on this forum.

Brilliant.
04-20-2015 11:05 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Saweeep's post:
Lizard King, SteveMcMahon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scientist plan to play God by killing off mosquitoes spectacularly fails Roosh 28 4,299 09-23-2019 06:27 PM
Last Post: Mike42day
  Mother Guilty of Killing Children Who Got In the Way of Her Sex Life WalterBlack 24 2,586 08-03-2019 01:06 AM
Last Post: KnjazMihailo
  Mark Zuckerberg's sister has a boner for the manosphere Benoit 214 82,986 04-11-2019 08:14 PM
Last Post: Dusty