Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0]
nizona Offline
Male Feminist

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0]
I was just thinking while reading through some posts here and I checked but didn't see any thread about sluts already.

What is the most notches a girl has confirmed to you?

What would be your limit before you wouldn't touch it?

For me I think girls always went silent when their number was over 10 but that would be my limit for LTR.

One of my girlfriends used to arrange dates for a hooker here in Germany and the hooker had been with over 1000 customers (stopped counting of course), all with condoms, and never caught anything. She was not really into sex though with boyfriends.
05-25-2015 03:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Cheetah Offline
Wingman

RE: b*tches notch counts
Quote:One of my girlfriends used to arrange dates for a hooker here in Germany and the hooker had been with over 1000 customers (stopped counting of course), all with condoms, and never caught anything. She was not really into sex though with boyfriends.

It's sad to think of the poor guy that is going to wife that thing up and maybe get sex once a week if he is lucky.
05-25-2015 04:07 PM
Tuthmosis Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-25-2015 03:52 PM)nizona Wrote:  I was just thinking while reading through some posts here and I checked but didn't see any thread about sluts already.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Try this link:

http://www.rooshvforum.com/index.php

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
05-25-2015 05:41 PM
[-] The following 67 users Like Tuthmosis's post:
Caribou, Basil Ransom, Kaizen, Vaun, redbeard, Cobra, samsamsam, Gmac, vinman, alphaspiraton, Checkmat, African.horn, philosophical_recovery, Geekzor, Dalaran1991, swuglyfe, , 2Wycked, Mentavious, Pontifex Maximus, Geomann180, DJ-Matt, Cyclone419, Dagnasty, turkishcandy, coverdoc, Nightwing, Captain Gh, TravelerKai, Caveman, Rutting Elephant, Big B, Akula, rvlefty, Icarus, Oz., Hannibal, Bushido, Matrixdude, Cr33pin, Speculation, Nevsky, blacknwhitespade, Ocelot, brob, deathtofatties, tynamite, the Thing, Souverain, MiscBrah, Ibagemyoutagem, Ivanis, Mufasa, LeoneVolpe, YoungBlade, ivansirko, AfroSamurai, NickDunne, Prince Machiavelli, Swell, [email protected], eck, paullyFIRE, kosko, Dan Woolf, Palo_alto, The Wire
Lochte Offline
Banned

26 and 28. Both are around 40-50 now
05-25-2015 06:27 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lochte's post:
Icarus
CleanSlate Offline
True Player
Gold Member

One deaf chick I knew who went to Gallaudet told a friend of mine that she'd slept with over 60 dudes...

... in ONE year alone...

... and she was a virgin coming into college.
05-25-2015 08:01 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like CleanSlate's post:
samsamsam, Dr. Howard, Dagnasty, rpg, Icarus, deathtofatties, King of Monkeys
Onto Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Damn, 60 in one year is pretty slutty, umm I mean liberated. My son's Mother, who was 21 at the time told me she had banged 19 guys. I looked her in the eye and said, "Tell me the truth". She says, "Ok, it was 20". Which means it was probably at least 40.

When I was 17 I was working this part-time job. Towards the end of the summer this hot older girl (19) started working there. Was at her apt one day on her bed and tried banging her when she said, "I don't think I want to do this". I thought I was getting standard good-girl LMR so I started to coax her, but then she said, "No you don't understand, I fucked 15 random guys this summer and I think I need to stop.

WTF? Why now?
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2015 08:19 PM by Onto.)
05-25-2015 08:15 PM
[-] The following 47 users Like Onto's post:
Cattle Rustler, Kaizen, samsamsam, Emancipator, Dalaran1991, Bushido, Mentavious, robreke, Dagnasty, rpg, Nightwing, trainwreck, dies irae, Caveman, Big B, coverdoc, Teddykgb, Vacancier Permanent, rvlefty, Icarus, Nevsky, ~wrIghter~, PapayaTapper, Tytalus, Hannibal, Matrixdude, Speculation, Captain Gh, Ocelot, BigTony, thoughtgypsy, MiscBrah, Grenblin, Ivanis, DJ-Matt, TTQQTT, mpr, joost, Jazzman92, NickDunne, Prince Machiavelli, IstillLoveVistaBaby, eck, King of Monkeys, PSquare, Mekorig, Palo_alto
The Beast1 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

85, I just saw her not that long ago too.
05-25-2015 08:42 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like The Beast1's post:
Nightwing, Icarus
Cobra Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(05-25-2015 05:41 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  
(05-25-2015 03:52 PM)nizona Wrote:  I was just thinking while reading through some posts here and I checked but didn't see any thread about sluts already.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Try this link:

http://www.rooshvforum.com/index.php

Laugh3

Check out my weekly podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr

Accounting Career Data Sheet | A Newbie's Guide to Navigating the Corporate Finance Environment - Part I / Part II | 5 Things To Do Before You Lose Your Job
05-25-2015 09:21 PM
WesternCancer Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Last time I talked to op's mom she confessed to fucking nearly the entire Xbox live community
05-25-2015 09:43 PM
[-] The following 34 users Like WesternCancer's post:
Emancipator, philosophical_recovery, Class-8, CleanSlate, LAX, rvlefty, DJ-Matt, Th0r, kaotic, Suits, Mikan, Basil Ransom, roberto, Nightwing, CJ_W, Big B, Teddykgb, American Jesus, Oz., Hannibal, Matrixdude, Ocelot, Alpharius, MiscBrah, Ivanis, Satoshi, fokker, elRey, Randy Antilles Mk2, Zebra, IstillLoveVistaBaby, PSquare, jumbo tron, Ski pro
samsamsam Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I wonder how they can even keep track when it gets that high. In a journal?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
05-25-2015 09:45 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like samsamsam's post:
YossariansRight, Nightwing
samsamsam Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-25-2015 08:15 PM)Onto Wrote:  Damn, 60 in one year is pretty slutty, umm I mean liberated. My son's Mother, who was 21 at the time told me she had banged 19 guys. I looked her in the eye and said, "Tell me the truth". She says, "Ok, it was 20". Which means it was probably at least 40.

When I was 17 I was working this part-time job. Towards the end of the summer this hot older girl (19) started working there. Was at her apt one day on her bed and tried banging her when she said, "I don't think I want to do this". I thought I was getting standard good-girl LMR so I started to coax her, but then she said, "No you don't understand, I fucked 15 random guys this summer and I think I need to stop.

WTF? Why now?
Onto what was her story? Daddy issues?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
05-25-2015 09:47 PM
Tuthmosis Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(05-25-2015 08:15 PM)Onto Wrote:  When I was 17 I was working this part-time job. Towards the end of the summer this hot older girl (19) started working there. Was at her apt one day on her bed and tried banging her when she said, "I don't think I want to do this". I thought I was getting standard good-girl LMR so I started to coax her, but then she said, "No you don't understand, I fucked 15 random guys this summer and I think I need to stop.

WTF? Why now?

Here's your explanation (@7:25):

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
05-25-2015 10:08 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Tuthmosis's post:
Onto, philosophical_recovery, Moto, calidude, TonySandos, deathtofatties, xmlenigma
Gmac Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Honestly I don't ask or want to know. Why would you? Just assume women sleep around more and you learn to get over it.

"Wait and see." - Fisto
05-25-2015 10:18 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like Gmac's post:
General Mayhem, VincentVinturi, Druber, Moma, kilroy123, Mr. D, WestGer, Palo_alto, Icarus, mensch, Rhyme or Reason
Robert Plant Offline
Chubby Chaser

I have a fu$% buddy who's at 107. She's super fun to bang, fun to hang out with but kind of messed up. She's got some major commitment issues.
05-25-2015 11:03 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert Plant's post:
Icarus
Spaniard88 Online
Wingman
Gold Member

90 plus.

She self-identified as a Christian, was 19, built like a linebacker, and weighed perhaps 250 pounds.

The thirst is real.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2015 11:30 PM by Spaniard88.)
05-25-2015 11:28 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like Spaniard88's post:
Onto, Class-8, Vincent Chase, Mentavious, N°6, YossariansRight, DJ-Matt, Akula, Downunder, Druber, Big B, Teddykgb, Matrixdude, Ocelot, MiscBrah, Icarus
Il Bersagliere Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Heard about a girl who fucked 30 dudes within a semester. Ridiculous.

You're a monumental douchebag.
05-25-2015 11:38 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Il Bersagliere's post:
Downunder, Icarus
The_e_man Offline
Chubby Chaser

There is a bartender at a country bar in our city that (proudly) claims to have fucked over 100 guys, some of them being professional hockey players on our city's team.
A girl I was with today is only 18 years old and she told me 22, but I'm imagining its really higher because of some stupid rule about how some guys don't "count" because of some bullshit arbitrary reason.

And Onto it's funny you say that because I remember multiple when girls tell me they're not going to fuck me the same night because they went through a slutty phase last summer or something and now they wanna stop. I'm always like bitch you chose the wrong time to stop.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference
05-26-2015 12:58 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like The_e_man's post:
Onto, Northwest, BigTony
cascadecombo Offline
True Player

I had an ex who told me over 300. I spent a year trying to be captian save a hoe, craziest chick ive met so far in my life. And of course i dated her.
05-26-2015 05:43 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like cascadecombo's post:
N°6, Grenblin
CH-Toronto Offline
Wingman

(05-26-2015 12:58 AM)The_e_man Wrote:  And Onto it's funny you say that because I remember multiple when girls tell me they're not going to fuck me the same night because they went through a slutty phase last summer or something and now they wanna stop. I'm always like bitch you chose the wrong time to stop.

The best analogy is a guy telling a girl, "You know, the last few years, I just took too many girls out for nice dinners and concerts. From now on, I'm only going to start taking the bus to McDonalds with them until it becomes something serious."

Do you think any girl would put up with that?
05-26-2015 08:30 AM
[-] The following 33 users Like CH-Toronto's post:
Dr. Howard, Onto, The_e_man, YossariansRight, DJ-Matt, Tactician, Suits, Northwest, azulsombra, dies irae, CanExPat, Big B, Dismal Operator, spokepoker, Icarus, Hannibal, Matrixdude, Excelsior, Ocelot, BigTony, deathtofatties, DjembaDjemba, Grenblin, Dalv17, LeoneVolpe, mpr, Cruisen_Chubby, brick tamland, elRey, NickDunne, Prince Machiavelli, IstillLoveVistaBaby, Palo_alto
samsamsam Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I've posted this joke before. But this thread reminds me of the joke and I am not trying to make fun of any of the guys posting on here.

What is the difference between a slut and a bitch?

A slut will fuck everyone. A bitch will fuck everyone but you.

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2015 08:36 AM by samsamsam.)
05-26-2015 08:35 AM
[-] The following 21 users Like samsamsam's post:
nizona, Onto, TripleG, kaotic, Big B, jumbo tron, brianmark, Matrixdude, Thomas the Rhymer, deathtofatties, MiscBrah, Mufasa, brick tamland, NickDunne, Orson, Prince Machiavelli, IstillLoveVistaBaby, Icarus, SuS, DJ-Matt, Palo_alto
swuglyfe Away
Chubby Chaser

An 18 yo girl who has been stonewalling me for a while now confided that she has been with 18 guys and 'wanted to slow down a bit'.

Next.

Quote:Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.

Quote:Vaun Wrote:
Quote:Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.
05-26-2015 08:48 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like swuglyfe's post:
robreke, Icarus, ~wrIghter~, deathtofatties, brick tamland
pitt Offline
True Player
Gold Member

85. Fucked her 5 years ago, I had to see her 3 times before I banged her and she was baddd at the time.

Girls don't usually tell the truth though and I never understood why, but to them some guys just don't count.

Oh yeah I knew this girl who was 21 at the time and she had fucked 60 guys at the time, this was 7 years ago. She was a total slut. Girls from small cities in the UK tend to bang a lot, if you want easy sex with white girls, hit small cities in the UK, you won't regret it.
05-26-2015 08:48 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like pitt's post:
Mentavious, BigTony
Lochte Offline
Banned

I know a lot of girls reason certain bangs dont count for whatever reason.

I'll be the first to admit that at least 5 of my notches are me having sex for maybe 15 seconds with an ultra flaccid dick before giving up
05-26-2015 08:58 AM
brick tamland Offline
Wingman

It seems to me many girls tend to think 'less than 10' is an acceptable number. But as already stated it's better not to ask or to wonder.
05-26-2015 09:11 AM
WestIndianArchie Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I'm a player not a Puritan

WIA

http://www.westindianarchie.com/
05-26-2015 09:42 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like WestIndianArchie's post:
viajero, Thatdude, Big B, Feo, Bushido, Matrixdude, deathtofatties, xpatplayer, DjembaDjemba, Beirut

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Girls on the pill (sluts) that fuck average guys with no game Striking 17 4,132 10-10-2017 02:55 PM
Last Post: General Stalin
  Are New York City women the biggest sluts? RexImperator 110 42,961 08-31-2017 03:31 PM
Last Post: Distant Light
  How to heal your dick faster from 2 much sex? byebyewest 10 3,230 08-07-2017 03:40 AM
Last Post: PapayaTapper