Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

SF Bay Area Player Pad
ThrustMaster Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

SF Bay Area Player Pad
Well Gentlemen.

The time has come. I'm thinking of a player pad. I'm a high tech professional in my 40's, very fit and unsuspecting.

Given how expensive things are around here, I'm thinking of getting a 2br pad in a nice complex in the Cupertino/Sunnyvale/Saratoga area and sharing it with another, mature and discrete and responsible guy. Probably somewhere in the 1500-2000 $USD range for each of us.

You would be named on the lease, so you will have legal responsibilities. I don't mind younger guys as long as you are responsible and take care of the pad like I will. We would have a maid service as well, that you would share 50% of the cost for. Scheduling will be important as well. I want to stress this is not a place for you to live in, you can spend nights or extended time there with prior agreement.

I'm in an LTR and am spinning 3 plates, discretion is of the utmost importance. I'd be using the place 2-3 times a week.

Looking for low drama - bishes be crazy enough for me, don't you be too. Interested folks please PM me.

p.s. alternatively if you have a nice pad to share, I'd be up for that as well.
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2015 09:10 AM by ThrustMaster.)
06-15-2015 09:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
axel_finn Offline
Male Feminist

RE: SF Bay Area Player Pad
I just flew back to the Bay Area after meeting Roosh V in Washington D.C.

Currently live in Peninsula within the San Mateo County, which is in between SF city and Man Jose (San Jose).

I'll be going out tonight and tomorrow to scope out the scene. If u're interested in joining or looking to meet new wings, feel free to PM me.

Cheers!
07-19-2019 08:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Washington DC area thread Roosh 76 10,831 08-13-2019 10:28 PM
Last Post: TripleG
  Taking the cuck out of tech (Bay area) StudleyDoRight 13 4,371 07-19-2019 08:17 PM
Last Post: axel_finn
  Most trad area of Western Europe? (Poll) Jozi 21 2,467 02-01-2019 04:28 PM
Last Post: Bikal