I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Don't tell your woman everything about your life
KorbenDallas Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Don't tell your woman everything about your life
I know this is obvious to many members here, but recently a friend of mine got in trouble because he blabbed his mouth to his girlfriend who ratted on him.

For starters, mystery is attractive to women. So, you don't lose any attraction by not telling your woman something.

Number 2, women talk a lot, so she's going to tell somebody.

Number 3, she might not be your woman forever, ESPECIALLY if she's American.

So, why is it soo freaking hard for men to keep their mouth shut about something they did that was illegal or money they have she doesn't know about? Ego. We want to brag. But don't. Or brag in such a way that its ambiguous.

Your woman will respect you more if you keep things simple with her and don't involve her with the details of your business, and this is especially important if your a hustler who doesn't always dot every T when it comes to the law.

This is obvious, but I haven't seen it talked about too much. Don't tell your girl stuff that she could use to hurt you. No matter how much you love her, she won't love you more because you gossip like a schoolgirl.
06-21-2015 09:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 50 users Like KorbenDallas's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Vaun, Col. Tigh, Brodiaga, Euphoric_Breeze, MMX2010, Beyond Borders, samsamsam, captain_shane, iwjan, Master Of My Own Kingdom, TheMan, Lizard King, Druber, XPQ21, , DaveR, CrackerDaddy, SlickyBoy, ~wrIghter~, BlueOcean, VincentVinturi, vinman, Benoit, Aenigmarius, BrazilianCocaine, Simeon_Strangelight, lavidaloca, ordinaryleastsquared, Tuthmosis, Vincent Chase, Driesinator, getdownonit, YossariansRight, CanExPat, Vacancier Permanent, Class-8, Checkmat, The_e_man, fiasco360, JDSalinger, DJ-Matt, debeguiled, durangotang, Kwisatz, freshlife, RatInTheWoods, Gwynbleidd, New Edition, Graft
MY DETROIT PLAYAS Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Don't tell your woman everything about your life
Reason #429 - Once you split up all that "private" info you shared with her becomes a matter of public record

What a woman will do FOR you, she will do TO you

Newbies post this on your fridge

MDP
06-21-2015 10:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 31 users Like MY DETROIT PLAYAS's post:
Beyond Borders, iwjan, Lizard King, Druber, Gmac, RockHard, Kwisatz, CrackerDaddy, SlickyBoy, Frank Rook, ~wrIghter~, vinman, BrazilianCocaine, General Stalin, Tuthmosis, Vincent Chase, YossariansRight, CanExPat, Avon Barksdale, Vacancier Permanent, fiasco360, DJ-Matt, Vaun, debeguiled, durangotang, Atlanta Man, Swordfish1010, Ballr, lunchmoney, getdownonit, Graft
Euphoric_Breeze Offline
Beta Orbiter

Same principles with your future wife ; especially your financial assets .
Women are not to be trusted ; never .
06-21-2015 10:11 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like Euphoric_Breeze's post:
Beyond Borders, samsamsam, Druber, eradicator, Kwisatz, CrackerDaddy, YossariansRight, CanExPat, Vacancier Permanent, DJ-Matt, durangotang, Atlanta Man, thedarkknight, Swordfish1010
Vaun Offline
True Player
Gold Member

I see a lot of guys posting on here about bringing a steady stream of unknown woman into their home. They dont really understand how much more liable this makes them, for really anything that can go wrong.

Learn to game your way to her place. Let her take you to her place.
06-21-2015 10:12 PM
[-] The following 20 users Like Vaun's post:
MrXY, travolta, BBinger, Master Of My Own Kingdom, iwjan, TheMan, Lizard King, Druber, Beau, CrackerDaddy, vinman, Aenigmarius, Soothesayer, BrazilianCocaine, YossariansRight, Vacancier Permanent, rpg, fiasco360, DJ-Matt, thedarkknight
Disco_Volante Offline
Banned

This dude trusted his girlfriend with his gun and got killed over it.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015...girlf.html

Quote:A 20-year-old woman was arrested Thursday (June 18) after she fatally shot her live-in boyfriend in the face while playing with a gun, New Orleans Police said.

Quote:When questioned by detectives, Dukarm confessed, admitting she had been playing with the gun and accidentally fired it at her boyfriend, the NOPD said in a news release.

Dukarm was booked on negligent homicide charges, police said.

She shoots him in the face, kills him. Initially says HE accidentally shoots himself, then changes her story. Instead of murder or manslaughter she is charged with lesser negligent homicide.

The headlines are even buying into her bullshit saying it was an 'accident'. Women can blatantly kill you and even then society and judges let her out of any severe consequences. They can murder you without witnesses and get away almost scot free

DONT TRUST WOMEN
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2015 10:33 PM by Disco_Volante.)
06-21-2015 10:31 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like Disco_Volante's post:
Master Of My Own Kingdom, iwjan, Samseau, RedPillUK, Druber, Soothesayer, Vincent Chase, Vacancier Permanent, YossariansRight, ball dont lie, DJ-Matt
XXL Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Absolutely. I've learned it the hard way...

[Image: widget-01.gif]
06-22-2015 02:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like XXL's post:
BrazilianCocaine, Vacancier Permanent, YossariansRight, DJ-Matt, durangotang
Blackwell Offline
Chubby Chaser

This is a great post.

I think this is something that bears repeating over and over.

It's good to have that reminder so that it's fresh in my mind. I am definitely guilty of this from time to time.

Thanks Korben.
06-22-2015 06:45 AM
Dalaran1991 Offline
True Player

Men been doing this shit since the Biblical times and still we havent learned anything.

Samson be bragging telling his wife about the secret to his invincibility, his hair. Then bitch fucking shaved his head while he sleeping.

Pandora be told not to open the fucking jar containing all the world's catastrophe. Of course bitch fucking opened it and let hell roamed on earth.

Aside from the obvious fact that you should never tell even the slightest secret to your women (who might be plotting how to divorce rape you as we are talking), as a man with secrets you shouldnt even disclose it to anyone, even your closest brothers. People only keep secrets when they are their own.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie
06-22-2015 07:41 AM
[-] The following 19 users Like Dalaran1991's post:
Druber, samsamsam, Thaitanium, BrazilianCocaine, robreke, Tuthmosis, Vaun, Avon Barksdale, Vacancier Permanent, Checkmat, fiasco360, JDSalinger, CactusCat589, DJ-Matt, Master Of My Own Kingdom, roberto, Ballr, Buck Wild, getdownonit
Kwisatz Offline
Chubby Chaser

Remember Law #4: Always Say Less than Necessary.

I copied this from http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.co.uk

There are times when it is unwise to be silent. Silence can arouse suspicion and even insecurity, especially in your superiors; a vague or ambiguous comment can open you up to interpretations you had not bargained for. Silence and saying less than necessary must be practiced with caution, then, and in the right situations. Let us take a look at 6 ways to exert more power by practicing listening.

1. Make People Reveal More About Themselves.

Speaking less will make people reveal more about themselves. This is information you may be able to use against them later on. Your short answers and silences will put them on the defensive, and they will jump in, nervously filling the silence with all kinds of comments that will reveal valuable information about them and their weaknesses. The longer you listen, the more others move their lips and teeth. As they move their lips and teeth, you can thereby understand their real intentions.

2. People Listen/Interpret Your Every Word Carefully.

Speaking Less will force people to listen/interpret your every word carefully. Your silence will make other people uncomfortable. Humans are machines of interpretation and explanation; they have to know what you are thinking. When you carefully control what you reveal, they cannot pierce your intentions or your meaning. They will leave a meeting with and they will go home and ponder your every word. This extra attention to your brief comments will only add to your power. Masters of enigma Andy Warhol and Marcel Duchamp knew the power of saying less and keeping people guessing. The less Duchamp talked about his work, the more it was talked about in the art circles. Andy Warhol recognized it was hard to talk people into doing what you wanted, so when interviewed, he would give vague and ambiguous answers and let the interviewer find his own interpretation.

3. Once The Words Are Out, You Cannot Take Them Back.

Keep them under control. Be particularly careful with sarcasm: The momentary satisfaction you gain with your biting words will be outweighed by the price you pay.

4. The More You Say, The More Common You Appear.

When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear, and the less in control. Even if you are saying something banal, it will seem original if you make it vague, open-ended, and sphinxlike.

5. Saying Less Will Keep You From Saying Something Foolish or Even Dangerous.

Around 454 B.C, Coriolanus was a great military hero of ancient Rome. People held him in awe. He decided to run for senate and he spoke his mind, hardly able to control his arrogance and boastfulness. He slandered and insulted people. The more speeches he made, the less people respected him. He suffered the people’s wrath and was eventually banished from the city.

6. People Will Not Deceive You As They Will Never Know Your Position.

Louis XIV was a man of very few words. His infamous "I shall see" was one of several extremely short phrases that he would apply to all manner of requests. Louis was not always this way; as a young man he was known for talking at length, delighting in his own eloquence. His later taciturnity was self-imposed, an act, a mask he used to keep everybody below him off-balance. No one knew exactly where he stood, or could predict his reactions. No one could try to deceive him by saying what they thought he wanted to hear, because no one knew what he wanted to hear. As they talked on and on to the silent Louis, they revealed more and more about themselves, information he would later use against them to great effect. In the end, Louis's silence kept those around him terrified and under his thumb. It was one of the foundations of his power. As Saint-Simon wrote, "No one knew as well as he how to sell his words, his smile, even his glances. Everything in him was valuable because he created differences, and his majesty was enhanced by the sparseness of his words."

Saying less than necessary is not for kings and statesmen only. In most areas of life, the less you say, the more profound and mysterious you appear. By saying less than necessary you create the appearance of meaning and power. Also, the less you say, the less risk you run of saying something foolish, even dangerous.

Twitter has several people that post one gf the 48 every day. https://twitter.com/search?q=48%20laws&src=typd

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.
06-22-2015 08:56 AM
[-] The following 26 users Like Kwisatz's post:
Druber, CrackerDaddy, samsamsam, heavy, Frank Rook, BlueOcean, Soothesayer, robreke, spokepoker, Driesinator, estraudi, YossariansRight, Avon Barksdale, Vacancier Permanent, Vaun, Beyond Borders, fiasco360, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt, Master Of My Own Kingdom, debeguiled, TTQQTT, Atlanta Man, Waqqle, MKE-Ed, Off The Reservation
CrackerDaddy Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

Stealing from Orange is the New Black........"Trust No Bitch". 'Nuff said.

(06-21-2015 10:11 PM)Euphoric_Breeze Wrote:  Same principles with your future wife ; especially your financial assets .
Women are not to be trusted ; never .

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" -- Hunter S. Thompson

"Knowledge without mileage is bullshit" -- Henry Rollins

"Fine....you go ahead and run down the hill and fuck one of those cows. But me, I'm going to walk down and fuck 'em all" -- Wise Old Bull
06-22-2015 09:25 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes CrackerDaddy's post:
CleanSlate
blck Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

There was a saying on some manosphere blog years ago that said:
"You can judge how a men is still BluePill by How hard he try to explain things to women"

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral
06-22-2015 10:08 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like blck's post:
Dalaran1991, Col. Tigh, BrazilianCocaine, spokepoker, Druber, Driesinator, Vacancier Permanent, RockHard, Kwisatz, Charles Westmoreland
MrXY Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

This a huge deal with me; one of the fundamentals of my game. My view is the less a woman knows about me in actuality the better off I am, though I take pains to present myself in such a way that she can make assumptions about me that me and my lifestyle that redound positively to me, but that may or may not be correct.

I have banged girls for weeks or even months who did not know where I live or what I do and only had the sketchiest information on my background. I have banged some for weeks who did not even know my last name. My practice for the last few years has been to never invite girls to my place, and bang them at theirs or hotels, although I am now violating that rule at times because my new place is such a pussy magnet. Of course, when it comes to cold approach ONS, they don't get my real name.

Any man who lets a woman know much about his business or his money is a fool. Any man who lets a woman know anything that could damage his career or get him in legal trouble if it were revealed is an idiot. Plenty of men have had their careers wrecked or are sitting in prison because of a vindictive woman that they trusted.

On a less important level, mystery is attractive to women. The more she knows about you, the less exciting you are.

Keep your secrets and don't make yourself hostage to a woman's whims and wiles

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
06-22-2015 10:48 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like MrXY's post:
MY DETROIT PLAYAS, Col. Tigh, Druber, Driesinator, YossariansRight, Vacancier Permanent, fiasco360, Ballr
lavidaloca Offline
True Player
Gold Member

I know plenty of well off people. A lot of them blab too much about how much they are making. When Joe marries Sara and Joe tells Sara he makes 75k off the books...what happens when they divorce or they have a child. You can bet Sara is claiming for additional support based on the amount Joe says he made beyond what he makes on the books.

Best thing you can do is keep your finances off the table.

Name is really only important for a small amount of people. Reality is if you are renting a hotel room she can say she went to room 208 on ___ day and I'd imagine be able to obtain records of who paid the room.
06-22-2015 11:09 AM
Saweeep Offline
Banned

Hell hath no fury Gents...
06-22-2015 11:33 AM
BlueOcean Offline
Recovering Beta

Good advice. From my experience, women are highly attracted to mystery and intrigue. Keeping much of your life secret and refraining from talking too much are good tips for increasing your attractiveness.

I think it's okay to be extroverted and social (sometimes) when you're around a mixed-gender group or just the guys, but the focus of your conversation should be everything except you. Nothing wrong with talking about sports or business, but you shouldn't make yourself the topic of conversation. Even then, don't talk too much. However, when you're alone with your gf, I'd say that silence is the best policy in most situations. Talk minimally.

The fewer words you speak, the more authority each word carries. Running your mouth is a female and feminine male trait.

Also, as many of you have wisely pointed out, giving out excessive information about yourself can never end well. Be secretive. Which is why I never understood the fascination with social media - twit, fb, insta,etc. Why would anyone gladly share their lives and thoughts with the rest of the world?

By the way, this site posted by Kwisatz is excellent. Thanks for posting that man. http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.co.uk/
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 12:12 PM by BlueOcean.)
06-22-2015 11:59 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like BlueOcean's post:
Druber, Vacancier Permanent
Soothesayer Offline
Chubby Chaser

I'd take it much further with any kind of LTR. If the relationship turns to relationshit in any way (and it WILL sooner or later if she's a western chick), even if over a mild spat, she can plant a bomb in your book if you give her top security clearance.

- She can fuck up your Final Edit manuscript if she has access to your laptop.
- She can fuck up your Amazon KDP account and delist ALL your books with a few clicks
- She can order fake reviews for any of your books if she knows the titles.
- She can downvote all your good reviews. Your sales will either dip slightly or outright TANK.
- She will blab your pen name to her entire Facebook list privately without your knowledge or permission

These can apply to many, many fields of business other than writing.

But for the above reasons alone you should NEVER reveal your pen names to any female. Ever. On that point you should not even show them to other male writers within your niche (i.e. thriller, horror, even romance). Encrypt your laptop with Veracrypt or Truecrypt and avoid my mistake of leaving all my novels and non-fiction books ON MY DESKTOP. That was horrible security on my part. These days I put them in encrypted containers and back them up to other media after every writing session.

I used to show some of my fiction covers ($300 a pop!) to girls so I could reel them in. It always worked. Lure, bait, hook. It never even mattered which genre it was. Well as fate would have it I got sloppy and ended up getting burned because I didn't realize that any girl, no matter how innocent she appears on the outside, can be a raging harpy on the inside who can reveal embarrassing things about you or your family within the reviews themselves. I deluded myself into thinking Amazon or other readers would always take care of these vermin. Nope, not always. And you can believe if enough of her rabid Facebook hamster Ms. Piggy friends upvote something, getting rid of it is like getting rid of vampirism.

Also, if you must tell her you're a writer, go for something bland that'll put her interest off, like Copywriting. Most chicks get bored fairly easily with that despite how lucrative it can be. You aren't really lying because if you write your own blurbs... that's copywriting. It's sales copy. It's copy written to produce book sales.

Stephen King was once asked if there was anything in his career as a writer he regretted. He said, "Doing that goddam American Express commercial back in the 1980s. Once I'd done that, everyone on the street knew my face. And I mean everyone."

If nothing else, learn from other (great) writer's mistakes!
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 12:40 PM by Soothesayer.)
06-22-2015 12:08 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Soothesayer's post:
CleanSlate, BrazilianCocaine, MrXY, Druber, Ballr, Deschapelles
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

A man should keep most of his profession and other activities to himself. That is my absolute conviction. I prefer her to know as little as possible. That keeps the mystery alive and besides - it's none of her business anyway, since it does not concern her directly.

Game teaches us that women prefer it that way in any case.
06-22-2015 02:25 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
BlueOcean, Driesinator
getdownonit Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Great advice in this thread. For life:

[Image: Smart-Quotes-50693-statusmind.com.jpg]

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.
06-22-2015 09:00 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like getdownonit's post:
Vaun, Gmac, YossariansRight, Vacancier Permanent, DJ-Matt, BlueOcean
chakri Offline
Beta Orbiter

(06-21-2015 10:12 PM)Vaun Wrote:  I see a lot of guys posting on here about bringing a steady stream of unknown woman into their home. They dont really understand how much more liable this makes them, for really anything that can go wrong.

Is there stuff you make sure to not bring? (no wallet/ID, etc.)

Of course, there are the risks that you avoid (e.g. her going through your stuff and stealing it) when you go to her place instead….But what are things you should watch out for?

I usually prefer to go to the girl’s place (let her wash HER sheets and clean up HER place), but am always hesitant about falling asleep there out of fear of anything she would do to me when I’m not looking or asleep
06-22-2015 09:14 PM
YossariansRight Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Your place should be a "no-fly zone". For a few years after I graduated from college, I used to lie to chicks and say I still lived at home. I've used fake names on ONS's.

There's way too many ways women can potentially burn you. Minimizing your exposure and risk should be SOP. If it costs you a few dollars for cabs, a burner cell phone, whatever, well, you can't put a price on peace of mind.

That's my thinking anyway.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump
06-22-2015 09:37 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like YossariansRight's post:
Druber, thedarkknight
Ingocnito Offline
Alpha Male

(06-22-2015 09:14 PM)chakri Wrote:  
(06-21-2015 10:12 PM)Vaun Wrote:  I see a lot of guys posting on here about bringing a steady stream of unknown woman into their home. They dont really understand how much more liable this makes them, for really anything that can go wrong.

Is there stuff you make sure to not bring? (no wallet/ID, etc.)

Of course, there are the risks that you avoid (e.g. her going through your stuff and stealing it) when you go to her place instead….But what are things you should watch out for?

I usually prefer to go to the girl’s place (let her wash HER sheets and clean up HER place), but am always hesitant about falling asleep there out of fear of anything she would do to me when I’m not looking or asleep

I'd agree about the liability of bringing them, especially on the first 1-2 encounters back to your crib. If it means bangin versus not, I'd def bring them back, but here's an example of how going to their place can backfire as well.

I went to an 8s place a few weeks back. I should have left my phone in my car, hidden, either in the trunk under the mat, or something. If you have your keys, wallet etc, she can still know all if you sleep hard after sex. I do.

Stupidly I had my phone, keys, but wallet hidden in car parked out front of her condo. I hid the keys so well in her place it took me 5 minutes to find them in the AM. However in the moment, I put my phone, turned off under my shirt wadded up in the corner. I recently took the lock code off the phone like a dick weed since I was sick of entering the code when on the road driving, and forgot to reapply it before I went in her place.

In the AM I found my phone on top of my shirt after she said;"Well you do snore after all..." as if to say:"Hint hint mother fucker, I saw your phone while you were passed out." She surely saw a slew of women's #'s which I attached avatars to #'s, and other pics of them as well. Things didn't last with her because she pinned me as a player but slotted me into the "something more" category earlier that night. Plus, I don't want to fuck with girls who feel need to pry into my shit, that's a no-go anyways. Instead of squeezing a few months of sex out of crazy bitch hottie, my tech foible cost me. Learn from my mistakes.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 09:44 PM by Ingocnito.)
06-22-2015 09:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ingocnito's post:
samsamsam
Vaun Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Lets say even if you want to keep this one around, it will drive her crazy wondering who you are and where you live. Several of my past LTR's I would do this too, I would always set up dates near their places and inevitably end up at their place for the first several bangs, sometimes this lasts months. I learned about "mystery" from Doc Love way back in the day, and the shit works man. All this wondering makes the connection she has for you that much stronger, and her interest in you goes through the roof when you hold back as much as possible. It literally drives them nuts trying to figure you out.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 10:09 PM by Vaun.)
06-22-2015 10:02 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Vaun's post:
samsamsam, Simeon_Strangelight, Druber, YossariansRight
The_e_man Offline
Chubby Chaser

I take this to the next level. I have a burner phone strictly for non-professional relationships with women.
I use a fake name when I'm picking up women. I use a fake name at the clubs.
Hell, I've even started giving out my fake name to other strangers and men at the clubs when they introduce themselves to me or try and get some "bro talk" in.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference
06-23-2015 01:25 AM
Dutch_pride Offline
Game Denialist

Privacy online is also very important. I had a gf and was discovered posting on a pickup-forum. That girl read hundreds of posts about all different kinds of brainfarts.

Oh men, did I felt cought. Unnecessary to say not late after she ditched me because of this. It was my fault for not having a good nickname. I thought using my real name was so cool, instead of using a strange nickname. She stumbled onto a post I made with the use of google. That forum was open for search engines.

This whole occurrence told everything about myself to her. Remember. Privacy online is also very important. always use a strange nick. Never use your real birthdate. Don't post pictures. Don't mention real names in post about different people. etc. People can find all kinds of information about you online. And they will check on you regularly.

Also important is to have a locker in your house where you put papers and stuff you don't want a woman to see (anything financial) When a person has your trust and your gone for a couple of minutes (or half an hour going to the supermarket while she is at your place) you can bet on it that she's going to snoop trough your stuff. Women are very curious and also shameless because they think getting to know everything about you is actually a deed of love. They will justify any infringement on your privacy for themselves.

Also keep a password on your computer. Even when you live alone. You want that shit to be up and running for if a woman ever visits you and sleeps over or something.
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2015 07:57 AM by Dutch_pride.)
06-23-2015 07:51 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Dutch_pride's post:
Druber, Ballr
fmman Offline
Beta Orbiter

I don't tell women much about my financial situation. They probably think I'm broke since I don't dress well often and drive an old car and also am publically tight with money. In reality I have multiple properties and 300K+ in the bank.

I probably should dress well for dates but I have to admit style and clothes I find a total chore. I hide paperwork and have passwords on the PC's. While looking like you have money will get you a shag from a goldigger, she only really wants the money not you. I don't want to attract that type of woman.
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019 03:06 PM by fmman.)
01-24-2019 03:02 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes fmman's post:
Kish