Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

BATTLE OF TORONTO: Operation Caliphate
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

Rainbow BATTLE OF TORONTO: Operation Caliphate
So the enemy has adapted from Montreal and decided not to be as public with their activism against us, especially since they know that the ROK machine will destroy them as soon as they open their mouth. However, they are still trying to get the venue cancelled, and it appears to be their sole target. I don't even think they will hold the planned protest on Saturday. For some reason, they don't trust anyone who wants to join their Facebook protest. Laugh

Operation Caliphate is the next operation, and perhaps the last until Saturday.

The attacks against me is obviously Islamophobia. My traditional beliefs on women and family come from my father, who is Muslim (Shia branch). White Canadian feminists forget to check their privilege before attacking our masculine views which stem for the mighty Koran.

As you know I am a practicing Muslim man. The mosque is my sanctuary in which I strengthen my views on masculinity and patriarchy. The Prophet Muhammad and I stand together against SlutWalks, false rape accusations, obesity, and cat tattoos.

Here is a recreation of how I look in traditional Muslim garb:

I ask that you support my right to religious expression, whether you are Christian, Jew, Buddhist, or atheist. Find those who smite me in media articles and social networking, leave comments that tell them to check their Islamophobia, so that on this Saturday I may fight back against Canadian degeneracy with the Holy word of Muhammad.

Allahu Akbar

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
08-13-2015 01:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 165 users Like Roosh's post:
, civpro, AneroidOcean, spokepoker, Suits, SvenTuga, Sooth, Rhyme or Reason, Rutting Elephant, Hannibal, Collide, komatiite, quino_16, , GoodTimer, bacon, Shadow, Ferdinand, Handsome Creepy Eel, Emancipator, Bluethunder, VincentVinturi, britchard, lskdfjldsf, iamdegaussed, Samseau, GlobalMan, Xntrik, MMX2010, kosko, Chaos, Robert JS, Travesty, fokker, zombiejimmorrison, El Chinito loco, fenetre, , FilipSRB, Teekay, RedPillUK, CH-Toronto, tynamite, Beyond Borders, Zehlendorfer, 262, Roadrunner, HowardRourke, Windom Earle, Ngama_shaka, Grizzly Bear, Saweeep, Akwesi, Ocelot, Gmac, DINO212, vinman, JoyStick, Snowplow, Baltimore Bachelor, Avon Barksdale, Vice, dies irae, Kaii, African.horn, wi30, DJ-Matt, SirSpanky, Yatagan, samsamsam, BillyTalented, zaqan, Patriarch, Bear Hands, 8ball, Gopnik, DamienCasanova, Kingsley Davis, Lothario, TheFinalEpic, TheWastelander, PrimeTime32, Seneh, Mr Finish, PapayaTapper, Nowak, Wutang, Hardy Daytona, EuphoricWizard, Blunt, coverdoc, BBinger, Excelsior, polar, Matrixdude, DrCotard, Seth_Rose, Princeton, getdownonit, MiscBrah, Agastya, Renton1875, Avarence, WestIndianArchie, Mekorig, debeguiled, Sir Vigorous, iop890, Bushido, Simeon_Strangelight, TonySandos, The Man w/ the Golden Gun, Titan, Professor Fox, kaotic, Pontifex Maximus, Balkan, Troll King, Saga, SupaDorkLooza, Geomann180, Harry Morgan, Gorgiass, Jackreacher, Nevsky, NovaVirtu, ~wrIghter~, Seadog, DeltaSmelt, Papi Rico, DarkGable, Captain Gh, Dusty, lowhead360, NomadofEU, Latan, Dopamint, Clemmo, Vacancier Permanent, GoldHawkStar, QuietDog, The Moonlight Patriot, mpr, Courage Reborn, Wreckingball, Bullitt, Benoit, RIslander, Atlanta Man, Aer, Ives, Troutslayer, Shrodax, Jaydublin, cibo, Kizman, pialox, Monxp, Eskhander, , HeyPete, Swooper, Ambicatus, Off The Reservation, Ivanis
spokepoker Offline
International Playboy

RE: BATTLE OF TORONTO: Operation Caliphate
Well, hopefully they don't decide to hold the protest in front of Masjid Toronto mosque on Dundas Street. That might put a damper on things planned for Saturday.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
08-13-2015 01:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like spokepoker's post:
OGNorCal707, Dr. Howard, Troll King
TooFineAPoint Offline
Alpha Male

Exactly what I was thinking earlier today. White, privileged mob ATTACKS person of color in street, shouting "stay out of Canada". Obviously islamophobes. And what would you expect from a city that banned burkas. Hopefully Toronto is more open-minded and tolerant.
08-13-2015 01:59 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TooFineAPoint's post:
captndonk
Disco_Volante Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Roosh might be the 21st century's Franz ferdinand, like this could snowball and spark world war 3
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 02:13 AM by Disco_Volante.)
08-13-2015 02:02 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Disco_Volante's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Aquiles_Baesta_Parada, Saweeep, Troll King, Jackreacher, The Moonlight Patriot, mpr
BetaNoMore Offline
Recovering Beta

LOL this is amazing.
08-13-2015 02:05 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BetaNoMore's post:
captndonk
bacon Offline
True Player
Gold Member

[Image: 1372319.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 02:10 AM by bacon.)
08-13-2015 02:08 AM
[-] The following 19 users Like bacon's post:
Suits, Rutting Elephant, Ferdinand, iamrichandiambeautiful, Ocelot, Baltimore Bachelor, DJ-Matt, Kingsley Davis, TheWastelander, WanderingSoul, Nowak, DrCotard, Bushido, kaotic, Troll King, Nevsky, NovaVirtu, DeltaSmelt, Benoit
Ferdinand Offline
Male Feminist
Silver Member

They should start continuously calling mosques and asking Muslims if they've seen this guy who believes in traditional values. That'll show how diverse they are.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 02:21 AM by Ferdinand.)
08-13-2015 02:15 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Ferdinand's post:
Kingsley Davis, yellowfever
Suits Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Delete

I'm the King of Beijing!
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 02:54 AM by Suits.)
08-13-2015 02:18 AM
Shadow Offline
Male Feminist

It is worrying how unsafe Canada has become for religious minorities. Due to this precedent, I no longer feel welcome to the country as a practicing Kopimist. You have every right to stand up for your religious freedom of expression. Godspeed.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 02:35 AM by Shadow.)
08-13-2015 02:19 AM
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

All (Turkish/Lebanese/Egyptian) Muslims that I've ever met agreed with manosphere teachings and were far more tolerant than atheists. A mosque would be an ideal meeting place. Genius idea, Roosh!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
08-13-2015 02:28 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Kingsley Davis, BBinger
Tuthmosis Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Go forth, great Holy Warrior--with the strength of a thousand armies--to deliver this holiest of jihads to this godless infidel!

Only now do I understand how you, one man, was able to take on a nation and rise victorious: a man with The Word in his heart, and the truth in his mind, is simply unstoppable. You will defeat this Muslim-hating enemy, not just once, but a thousand times! God is great, Brother Roosh.

Allah summons you, great warrior.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
08-13-2015 02:28 AM
[-] The following 28 users Like Tuthmosis's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Collide, , Suits, MMX2010, zombiejimmorrison, FilipSRB, Ocelot, Gmac, JoyStick, vinman, Baltimore Bachelor, DJ-Matt, samsamsam, BillyTalented, Patriarch, PrimeTime32, coverdoc, Excelsior, Matrixdude, DrCotard, TonySandos, kaotic, SupaDorkLooza, NovaVirtu, Imperator, Vacancier Permanent, Benoit
AnonymousBosch Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

(08-13-2015 02:15 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  They should start continuously calling mosques and asking Muslims if they've seen this guy who believes in traditional values. That'll show how diverse they are.

When I lived in my last rural town in Australia, I'd jog every evening along the lagoon and through the park. The only stable nuclear families I'd consistently see were the Middle-Eastern, Somalian and Indian Muslims, grandparents included. Couples were generally having children in their early 20's, and it's not unusual to see three children playing all under five years of age. There's already 1200 families in that small town in just under 2 years of immigration. Meanwhile, seemingly-every white woman in my age group was desperately trying IVF treatment to have her first child - in their late 30's and early 40's.

As such, in a year of jogging, I never saw a single intact white family unit. Generally I'd see 20-something couples, both focused on their individual smartphones. If I did see a mother and children, she was always in her late 30's, and the father was entirely absent. I've never seen a Muslim family using a smartphone, they're actively engaging in talk and play with each other.

You can see why Canadian Feminists are Islamophobic: Muslims choose to marry young, have multiple children and develop a strong family unit that cares for its elder members, all concepts they label oppression, particularly as white feminists like Rebecca Watson refer to foetuses as 'tumours', and joke about abortions.

I for one am glad Roosh is shedding light on their typically white upper-class bias against foreign cultures with traditional values that has resulted in centuries of cultural imperialism.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 02:48 AM by AnonymousBosch.)
08-13-2015 02:43 AM
[-] The following 35 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
Samseau, Xntrik, MMX2010, fokker, zombiejimmorrison, fenetre, Roadrunner, Handsome Creepy Eel, ryanf, Renzy, vinman, Baltimore Bachelor, African.horn, DJ-Matt, samsamsam, Kingsley Davis, alphaspiraton, Excelsior, debeguiled, TonySandos, kaotic, Troll King, Saga, iop890, SupaDorkLooza, NovaVirtu, Pontifex Maximus, DeltaSmelt, Vacancier Permanent, Avon Barksdale, The Moonlight Patriot, Benoit, azulsombra, Mentavious, Bobb Johnson
lskdfjldsf Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Knowing the Canadian media, the headlines for the Toronto event will probably look like this:

[Image: 76279b94a9.jpg]
08-13-2015 02:52 AM
[-] The following 38 users Like lskdfjldsf's post:
Suits, Samseau, Yatagan, Durbo, tynamite, Handsome Creepy Eel, Windom Earle, iamrichandiambeautiful, Ngama_shaka, Ocelot, vinman, JoyStick, Aquiles_Baesta_Parada, Last Parade, Snowplow, Baltimore Bachelor, Avon Barksdale, Vice, DJ-Matt, zaqan, Patriarch, TheWastelander, CanExPat, S_tourist, Blunt, Matrixdude, Laner, Seth_Rose, Mother Russia, Professor Fox, kaotic, Troll King, Nevsky, NovaVirtu, Seadog, Vacancier Permanent, NomadofEU, Benoit
El Chinito loco Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

That video is truly glorious and a work of art. Can't wait to see the sure to be hilarious Canadian response.

Allah Akbar!
08-13-2015 03:36 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
Latan, mpr
Phoenix Offline
Banned

This just keeps getting better.
08-13-2015 04:33 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phoenix's post:
El Chinito loco
Beyond Borders Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Roosh I was unsure of some of your efforts to troll feminists over the past year or so but this is a whole other elite level here. Big Grin

Very nicely done.
08-13-2015 04:36 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Beyond Borders's post:
RIslander, vinman, HighSpeed_LowDrag, samsamsam, DrCotard, Simeon_Strangelight
Suits Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-13-2015 04:36 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  Roosh I was unsure of some of your efforts to troll feminists over the past year or so but this is a whole other elite level here. Big Grin

Very nicely done.

Dear Beyond Borders,

I'm shocked and hurt and upset about your post and I can't even. I don't think that you and I were watching the same Youtube video, because I see a man speaking from his heart.

Sure, Roosh is polite enough to not constantly interject his beliefs into his work and writing, but I can assure you, he is a devote man.

It's very upsetting to me that you would accuse Roosh of simply trolling feminists. I don't see any trolling going on. All I see is Roosh sharing honestly about the pain that Canadians' Islamophobia has subjected him to.

I need you to rethink your perspective. Roosh would never use his strongly held beliefs simply to troll feminists or anyone else.

He is just a humble man, sharing the truth.

To Roosh, I must say, thank you for your vulnerability and taking the time to express to us your battle with these Muslim haters. Next time you're in town, I'll see you at worship.

I'm the King of Beijing!
08-13-2015 04:50 AM
[-] The following 54 users Like Suits's post:
GlobalMan, Dr. Howard, Beyond Borders, Handsome Creepy Eel, Aquiles_Baesta_Parada, Ngama_shaka, fenetre, Sooth, Saweeep, FilipSRB, RIslander, Akwesi, Latan, sixsix, AnonymousBosch, Roadrunner, JoyStick, Baltimore Bachelor, dies irae, DJ-Matt, SirSpanky, samsamsam, Disco_Volante, Bear Hands, Kingsley Davis, TheFinalEpic, TheWastelander, CanExPat, PrimeTime32, Hardy Daytona, Blunt, Matrixdude, debeguiled, Bushido, TonySandos, Titan, Samseau, kaotic, , polar, NovaVirtu, Pontifex Maximus, teh_skeeze, Seadog, Vacancier Permanent, Dusty, NomadofEU, redbeard, mpr, Benoit, Atlanta Man, Mentavious, Charles Martel, Swooper
Buddydowrongright Offline
Game Denialist

Godspeed. Kill them at their own game.
08-13-2015 04:58 AM
Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Offline
Wingman
Silver Member

SJW's heads exploding everywhere!!!

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-25689-1389210098-6.gif]

[Image: lphp_zps12207f0f.gif~c200]

[Image: 3663d6f4006208e801efde55eb4389be.gif]

...Under "war times rules" I'm obliged to say that No!, feminist and mangina.
I don't want your actual head to explode. I need to make that clear since most of you can't understand satire, sarcasm and/or humor...

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 05:07 AM by Aquiles_Baesta_Parada.)
08-13-2015 04:59 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Aquiles_Baesta_Parada's post:
Suits, CH-Toronto, JoyStick, DrCotard
Dr. Howard Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

I agree Roosh and can see your points. Canada is a land where religious persecution is strong and silent...in a backhanded shaming kind of way... and the only way that practicing a religion is tolerated is if its twisted around and watered down so that its 'not offensive' to anyone. The united, presbyterian and unitarian chruches are more like hippie social clubs than houses of god in Canada...mosques in toronto have to be built out near the highway so worshippers have to endure road noise and car smog to deter them from worshipping.

How is a muslim person supposed to identify as a Canadian when the entire year is divided between hockey season and gay pride season? This is why they have to live in self segregating communities like Dundas, whitby, brampton...because they are not welcome in toronto proper. They aren't white enough, green haired enough or gay enough to belong on queen street or the subway.

looking for a new signature.
08-13-2015 05:07 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
Kingsley Davis, BBinger, Bad Hussar, TonySandos, Vacancier Permanent, thebassist, Benoit
cibo Offline
Wingman

Do sjw's fight to oppress a minority for his religious views?

Seems like it. So much for social justice when they choose to stand in the way of traditional Muslim beliefs.

Essentially, Montreal was a lynch mob against a minority. I thought we moved beyond such brutish actions.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 05:15 AM by cibo.)
08-13-2015 05:08 AM
TheSlayer Offline
True Player

Honestly, I used to think that Canada was one of the most diverse and tolerant countries in the world. But seeing these attacks against Roosh because of his Islamic beliefs break my heart. Islamophobia is already a huge problem in Western Europe and the US. Looks to me religious minorities will be persecuted for their beliefs in the Western world and there's no going back. The worst part is that all this opposition to Roosh is coming from activists from the left when they are supposed to be the tolerant ones. These are some dark times head people.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 05:12 AM by TheSlayer.)
08-13-2015 05:09 AM
[-] The following 17 users Like TheSlayer's post:
Beyond Borders, Suits, Handsome Creepy Eel, Latan, Ocelot, Roadrunner, JoyStick, captndonk, DJ-Matt, Roosh, DrCotard, GlobalMan, Titan, , NovaVirtu, DeltaSmelt, Vacancier Permanent
Beyond Borders Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-13-2015 04:50 AM)Suits Wrote:  
(08-13-2015 04:36 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  Roosh I was unsure of some of your efforts to troll feminists over the past year or so but this is a whole other elite level here. Big Grin

Very nicely done.

Dear Beyond Borders,

I'm shocked and hurt and upset about your post and I can't even. I don't think that you and I were watching the same Youtube video, because I see a man speaking from his heart.

Sure, Roosh is polite enough to not constantly interject his beliefs into his work and writing, but I can assure you, he is a devote man.

It's very upsetting to me that you would accuse Roosh of simply trolling feminists. I don't see any trolling going on. All I see is Roosh sharing honestly about the pain that Canadians' Islamophobia has subjected him to.

I need you to rethink your perspective. Roosh would never use his strongly held beliefs simply to troll feminists or anyone else.

To Roosh, I must say, thank you for your vulnerability and taking the time to express to us your battle with these Muslim haters. Next time you're in town, I'll see you at worship.

You're right. I do need to check my white privilege and improve my cultural sensitivity. My bad.
08-13-2015 05:12 AM
[-] The following 26 users Like Beyond Borders's post:
TheSlayer, Aquiles_Baesta_Parada, Saweeep, Suits, Akwesi, Latan, Roadrunner, vinman, JoyStick, Snowplow, DJ-Matt, samsamsam, Ngama_shaka, Kingsley Davis, OGNorCal707, Seth_Rose, Avarence, WestIndianArchie, Mekorig, debeguiled, GlobalMan, TonySandos, Pontifex Maximus, Vacancier Permanent, NovaVirtu, Mentavious
TheSlayer Offline
True Player

(08-13-2015 05:12 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  
(08-13-2015 04:50 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Very nicely done.

Dear Beyond Borders,

You're right. I do need to check my white privilege and improve my cultural sensitivity. My bad.

I am glad you realize that if Roosh were white the SJWs wouldn't give two shits about him. They take great delight in terrorizing a Muslim man.
08-13-2015 05:14 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like TheSlayer's post:
Beyond Borders, , Dr. Howard, Suits, Hannibal, Latan, JoyStick, Kingsley Davis, Vacancier Permanent
Guitarman Offline
Alpha Male

I hope this doesn't contravene the war time rules, but for those of us attending the talk on Saturday I have a few questions;

Is it true that on entering the venue that it is customary to remove ones shoes and socks and wash ones feet?

Out of respect, should one also refrain from consuming pork products and alcohol for 48 hours before the speech??

I hope this post does not give too much away to the SJWs. If so I will gladly delete.

P.s. On Saturday, I will be the guy carrying a guitar with the British accent! Say hi.
08-13-2015 05:19 AM
[-] The following 16 users Like Guitarman's post:
Suits, Beyond Borders, Hannibal, Ocelot, CH-Toronto, Roadrunner, JoyStick, Sumanguru, Snowplow, BillyTalented, Durbo, Wutang, Hardy Daytona, SupaDorkLooza, NovaVirtu, Benoit

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  British intelligence ran elaborate catfish operation on popular Swedish dissident Roosh 54 5,227 01-07-2019 11:11 PM
Last Post: BaatumMania
  Eurovision 2018 - The Battle for Western Woman ProGambler 36 6,396 05-14-2018 08:19 PM
Last Post: Saweeep
  Russia is first country to use armed land robot in military battle Roosh 33 5,055 05-08-2018 06:54 AM
Last Post: Belgrano