I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Gavin McInnes: Never apologize to SJWs
Wutang Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Gavin McInnes: Never apologize to SJWs
Too bad the Asheville coffee shop guys didn't read this before groveling to kiss the feet of the people protesting them:

http://takimag.com/article/the_anthony_c...z3qjM9sKPT

Gavin writes about how Anthony Cumia brought down the wrath of SJWs on himself via Twitter:

Quote:Anthony Cumia was fired from his twenty-year gig with The Opie & Anthony Show. He had been attacked by a gigantic black woman for taking her picture and was subsequently approached by a mob of black men. He had a gun on him but managed to bark them all away without brandishing it. He later tweeted hurtful comments such as “It’s a jungle in our cities after midnight” and “Violent savages own our streets.”

Sirius cut the cord within days and blamed the tweets. Anthony’s partner of twenty years, Gregg “Opie” Hughes, said nothing. He didn’t even contact Cumia.

Then he describes Cumia's reaction to it:

Quote:The second blow was Anthony’s attitude about the whole thing. Many assumed he would go the way of the dodo bird as Michael Richards did when he said, “Fuck you, nigger” back in 2006, but Anthony is a wop and they tend to be as resilient as N-words (possibly because they share so much DNA). Cumia was already doing his own podcast from his house in a drunken rant known as Live From the Compound, so he made that his new full-time job. Within a few weeks, he had hired a complete staff including an old intern from Opie & Anthony and a regular caller known as Keith the Cop. The show became The Anthony Cumia Show and they charged $6.95 a month for subscriptions. Within one month of his termination, tens of thousands of subscribers appeared and Anthony maintained his ridiculous salary—only this time there were no strings attached.

As this reboot launched, Cumia doubled down and went on a press tour. On Fox News’ Red Eye he was told he shouldn’t have made those comments on Twitter, to which he shrugged and responded, “I was pissed.” The Social Justice Warriors got no remorse so their crusade dried up. That’s all it takes. In Jon Ronson’s book So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed we learn about people who have had their lives ruined for one seemingly irrelevant scandal. Usually it’s a tweet or a quiet comment not meant for more than one person.

Did Cumia's show become a haven for KKK rallies and mass rapes? Nope.

Quote:This is what happens when the patriarchs are allowed to run free—nothing. They don’t attack blacks or Jews or treat women as second-class citizens. Piggy doesn’t get his brains smashed against the rocks when he grabs the conch shell. He says his piece and the conch shell is passed to the next person. We don’t harass or humiliate anyone. That’s boring. Instead, we focus on stimulating conversation and having a good time. That’s what we’d all do if our strings were cut. If you removed sexual-harassment laws and all HR departments in the country, you wouldn’t have anarchy. You’d have harmony. This is because, as we all suspected, the arbiters of political correctness aren’t rescuing the oppressed from our evil ways. They’re preventing everyone from having a good time and getting the job done. Mainstream broadcasters tried to shelf free speech, but they ended up shelving themselves in the process. What a bunch of fucking fags.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 06:36 PM by Wutang.)
11-06-2015 06:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 24 users Like Wutang's post:
BillyTalented, Renzy, Suits, Enigma, Barron, roberto, J. Spice, DJ-Matt, eradicator, MMX2010, Vacancier Permanent, Seth_Rose, Dismal Operator, Emancipator, Benoit, Hades, Blackwell, VincentVinturi, Tytalus, Roadrunner, Patriarch, Tactician, Mr. D, Kaligula
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Gavin McInnes: Never apologize to SJWs
Yeah I read the article earlier today. It's a good one. He even mentions Roosh.

Take care of those titties for me.
11-06-2015 07:12 PM
DJ-Matt Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

That's all well and good, but what if you don't have a big enough following for it to work like that? This is another instance where a pussy ass corporation caved to a bunch of keyboard warriors.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
(02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
11-09-2015 05:05 PM
eradicator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(11-09-2015 05:05 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  That's all well and good, but what if you don't have a big enough following for it to work like that? This is another instance where a pussy ass corporation caved to a bunch of keyboard warriors.

What is another instance of a pussy ass corporation caving to a bunch of keyboard warriors?

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
11-09-2015 05:26 PM
GIMME BACK MY SON Offline
Banned

(11-09-2015 05:05 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  That's all well and good, but what if you don't have a big enough following for it to work like that? This is another instance where a pussy ass corporation caved to a bunch of keyboard warriors.

Corps will fire you anyway when they're pussy enough to cave and no amount of apologizing or groveling on your part will ever save you from this. SJWs are poisonous vipers, they demand apologies just to humilitiate you, but even if you apologize they're still demand that you get fired because "actions must have consequences". So might as well ignore them and keep your dignity
11-09-2015 05:42 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like GIMME BACK MY SON's post:
Vacancier Permanent, Handsome Creepy Eel
Wutang Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Wasn't the cafe located in some hipster neighborhood? They made a mistake in catering to SJWs. Companies like Hobby Lobby and Chik-Fil-A are still doing fine.
11-09-2015 05:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wutang's post:
ball dont lie
odesseus Offline
Robin

This sort of thing goes back as far as Machiavelli and Sun Tzu before that...basic strategy and tactics. Gavin puts is very eloquently "What a bunch of fucking fags".

I think could apply to something as simple as a little HR complaint around the office - maintain frame - do not apologize and do not admit wrong doing.
11-09-2015 06:18 PM
DarkTriad Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

I would how much of that applies to that University of Missouri President that just got sacked? He seemed to make all the wrong moves.
11-09-2015 06:40 PM
Wutang Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

People in academia tend to be a lot more vulnerable to these sort of scandals. Remember that Harvard president who also got in similar trouble for making the remark that there may be some innate biological reason we don't see as many women in the STEM subjects as men? Also recall the affair with Tim Hunt a few months back.

I do wish one of these people would be willing to down in flames. If you are going to get sacked at least stir up some shit and go out Kamikaze airplane crashing style. Just more reason to make yourself anti-fragile and make sure you aren't beholden to any institution or group for your livelihood.
11-09-2015 06:48 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Wutang's post:
Vacancier Permanent, Snowplow, DJ-Matt
Gimlet Offline
Woodpecker

(11-06-2015 06:36 PM)Wutang Wrote:  Too bad the Asheville coffee shop guys didn't read this before groveling to kiss the feet of the people protesting them:

http://takimag.com/article/the_anthony_c...z3qjM9sKPT

Gavin writes about how Anthony Cumia brought down the wrath of SJWs on himself via Twitter:

Quote:Anthony Cumia was fired from his twenty-year gig with The Opie & Anthony Show. He had been attacked by a gigantic black woman for taking her picture and was subsequently approached by a mob of black men. He had a gun on him but managed to bark them all away without brandishing it. He later tweeted hurtful comments such as “It’s a jungle in our cities after midnight” and “Violent savages own our streets.”

Sirius cut the cord within days and blamed the tweets. Anthony’s partner of twenty years, Gregg “Opie” Hughes, said nothing. He didn’t even contact Cumia.

<snip>

How is this woman gigantic?

[Image: screen-shot-2014-07-04-at-11-27-55-am.png?w=770]

Anthony never mentioned a mob of black guys in his twitter rants. That was tacked on.

I like Gavin McInnes, but distorting history to reframe the story is the same tatic that the SJWs use.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2015 08:41 PM by Gimlet.)
11-09-2015 08:40 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gimlet's post:
mickeyd
glugger Offline
Woodpecker

She looks pretty tall.
11-10-2015 12:02 AM
Snowplow Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Figured I'd just leave this here. Absolutely comedy gold. I actually spit out my food over this! Bravo Gavin!

Continued (NSFW)

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2016 10:29 AM by Snowplow.)
02-08-2016 10:18 AM
[-] The following 21 users Like Snowplow's post:
Oz., debeguiled, Kangaroo, Habano, , DaveR, MiscBrah, JohannesAusPrag, The Man w/ the Golden Gun, captndonk, Emancipator, vinman, Huey, DJ-Matt, robreke, getdownonit, ~wrIghter~, Dismal Operator, str8_thggn, Charlemagne In Sweatpants, Sooth
mistertruc Offline
Pigeon

(02-08-2016 10:18 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  Figured I'd just leave this here. Absolutely comedy gold. I actually spit out my food over this! Bravo Gavin!

Continued

What is a mimo? I don't know if the spelling is correct but the SJW seems to live with one.
02-08-2016 10:28 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like mistertruc's post:
Gmac, Habano, Panokko
Snowplow Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Meemaw is slang for a grandmother

Chicago Tribe.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic
02-08-2016 10:33 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Snowplow's post:
mistertruc, mickeyd
Lucky Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

I had this thought too.

Regarding the infamous article, rather than putting a disclaimer I wondered if Roosh should have "crossed the line twice."

Something like "I made a huge mistake. I did not mean legalize rape on private property for women, but for males on their private yachts. Particularly white males of English extraction who are over 6'1 and make more than $103,000 per year. Those are our favorites."

Pepper in some nonsense about sexually experimenting with cans of Diet Sunkist and realizing the truth about intimacy.

Or maybe I'm just sick.
02-08-2016 10:41 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Lucky's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Wutang, geniusLoci
Snowplow Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(02-08-2016 10:41 AM)Lucky Wrote:  I had this thought too.

Regarding the infamous article, rather than putting a disclaimer I wondered if Roosh should have "crossed the line twice."

Something like "I made a huge mistake. I did not mean legalize rape on private property for women, but for males on their private yachts. Particularly white males of English extraction who are over 6'1 and make more than $103,000 per year. Those are our favorites."

Pepper in some nonsense about sexually experimenting with cans of Diet Sunkist and realizing the truth about intimacy.

Or maybe I'm just sick.

And only when they are eating meatloaf.

Chicago Tribe.

02-08-2016 10:55 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snowplow's post:
Lucky
blck Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(11-09-2015 08:40 PM)Gimlet Wrote:  How is this woman gigantic?

[Image: screen-shot-2014-07-04-at-11-27-55-am.png?w=770]

Anthony never mentioned a mob of black guys in his twitter rants. That was tacked on.

I like Gavin McInnes, but distorting history to reframe the story is the same tatic that the SJWs use.

[Image: wb.png]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral
02-08-2016 11:03 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like blck's post:
Panokko, Killer Joe, mickeyd, , SupaDorkLooza, Mr. D
Lucky Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(02-08-2016 10:55 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 10:41 AM)Lucky Wrote:  I had this thought too.

Or maybe I'm just sick.

And only when they are eating meatloaf.

"Rape Advocating Racist Gold Digger Targets Wealthy Meatloaf Eaters"
02-08-2016 11:24 AM
Habano Offline
Sparrow
Gold Member

(02-08-2016 10:18 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  Figured I'd just leave this here. Absolutely comedy gold. I actually spit out my food over this! Bravo Gavin!

Continued (NSFW)

[Image: 720945_love-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-j...anator.gif]

Hilarious. First time I've seen an interviewer and interviewee spread their cheeks at each other.

Nice little nod to the cancelled meetings at the end.

“A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman” -Sir Edward Bulwer-Lytton
02-08-2016 11:48 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Habano's post:
Snowplow, vinman
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Thanks for that. It was classic.

I also learned something from it that I didn't know.

This kid has found his own secret entrance into the victim V.I.P. section by claiming that gingers aren't white!

That was a new one.

At least got to give him credit for creativity.

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

02-08-2016 12:15 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes debeguiled's post:
Snowplow
Rhyme or Reason Away
Banned

Quote: He had a gun on him but managed to bark them all away without brandishing it.

Did he tell them to "go home"?
02-08-2016 12:20 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Rhyme or Reason's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Panokko
JohannesAusPrag Offline
Sparrow

I would never imagine before seeing this that something like this tool in pink can exist.
Watching his reactions actually made me scarred, even chicks after giving birth are more stable than this SJW prototype.
02-08-2016 01:26 PM
MiscBrah Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

That was great Snowplow

I haven't laughed that hard in awhile

We need to get that ginger on the next Cobra/H3lterSk3lter podcast
02-08-2016 03:44 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MiscBrah's post:
Snowplow
RaccoonFace Offline
Pelican

(02-08-2016 01:26 PM)JohannesAusPrag Wrote:  

I would never imagine before seeing this that something like this tool in pink can exist.
Watching his reactions actually made me scarred, even chicks after giving birth are more stable than this SJW prototype.
The guy is actually infamous for this video:

He was mocked in South Park afterwards:

02-08-2016 04:09 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like RaccoonFace's post:
, weambulance, Snowplow, debeguiled
vinman Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Continued (NSFW)

Holy shit! Every time I think we've turned the corner a half a homo like this pops up.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine
02-08-2016 05:02 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes vinman's post:
Snowplow

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gavin McInnes thread Horus 270 86,456 07-02-2019 02:31 AM
Last Post: Lost in Transfiguration
  [RedPill] SJWs flooding the West with Islam will destroy the foundations of SJWism Phazlenut 27 3,378 05-21-2019 12:43 AM
Last Post: N°6
  Visions of a World Before SJWs & #MeToo questor70 58 9,122 03-06-2019 10:36 PM
Last Post: Syberpunk