I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Black Phillip Discussion: Exploration and Expansion
Barron Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Black Phillip Discussion: Exploration and Expansion
After listening to the 13 episodes for almost two years there are still times when I'm hit with holy shit moments as Patrice breaks things down in ways I never conceived of. Then there are other times when Patrice and Dante start into something and leave it. Many times I go off on my own, thinking about the direction of the conversation and what wasn't discussed because they left the topic and went onto something else. The threads of the conversational topics on Black Phillip branch off into so many different directions that remain unexplored and I'd like to shed some light on various other topics here.

One thing that I love is when someone's argument is refuted as they speak, or word for word. Here is a great pearl of wisdom from Patrice, not just in how he defeats Karith's beliefs with his philosophy, but in how he catches here typical female arguments as she squawks them.
@1:19:15

In reference to her, "If I'm happy then I'll make my man happy" justification:

Patrice, as annoyed as any man would be, keeps his composure and with the help of Dante reads back her selfish justification with logical "options" consequences.
Patrice: "Where does that initial happiness come from?" & "Your happiness depends on me [your man] making you happy."
Karith's only rebuttal is, "If you don't make me happy then we're not going to be together."
Dante reinforces the logic by pointing out that, "You [women] don't even know what makes you happy, it's your man that figures out what makes you happy."

One thing I'd like to add is that Karith's claim of, "If I'm happy then I'll make my man happy" is actually a common female threat that is issued in the form of an ultimatum. The implication of her claim is, "If you don't make me happy then I'll make you miserable." The fact that Karith and so many women believe that they're entitled to a man who should work to make them happy exposes a contradiction of western women like Karith. Because within her threat Karith is actually conceding that she wants and needs a man to make her happy.

two scoops
two genders
two terms
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2015 06:15 AM by Barron.)
12-12-2015 06:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 16 users Like Barron's post:
Sir Vigorous, thoughtgypsy, BackFromTheBrink, debeguiled, Saga, Benoit, DJ-Matt, getdownonit, SupaDorkLooza, Kamikaze, samsamsam, Enigma, RiskIt4Biscuit, h3ltrsk3ltr, Designate, pitbullowner
Sir Vigorous Offline
Sparrow
Gold Member

RE: Black Phillip Discussion: Exploration and Expansion
This show is gold and really and a RoK post about it made me listen to the entire thing. Great stuff.

I still struggle with the concept of "options" and should probably relisten with fresh ears.

My Blog: Impenetrably Obtuse
12-12-2015 08:17 AM
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Yeah, I totally remember that episode, with Patrice putting her in her place. She has that hot chick sense of entitlement.

Except for the "hot chick" part:

[Image: Karith-Foster.jpg]

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

12-12-2015 02:43 PM
WestIndianArchie Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

I'm down if you guys are serous about breaking down each episode

http://www.westindianarchie.com/
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2015 04:49 PM by WestIndianArchie.)
12-12-2015 04:48 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like WestIndianArchie's post:
debeguiled, Kamikaze
vinman Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

I just recently listened to all 13 episodes TWICE to digest and internalize BP's breakdown.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine
12-12-2015 05:41 PM
Skaz Offline
Pigeon

Patrice O'neals standup was razor sharp and confrontational as well. Check out "Elephant in the Room".

One other thing to look for is Patrice's "Greatest Story Ever Told on Radio" from a guest spot on Opie and Anthony.

I didn't intend for my first post here to be in the Deep section but what the hell, you only live once.
12-13-2015 01:56 AM
MY DETROIT PLAYAS Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

This has the potential to be an epic thread

MDP
12-13-2015 02:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MY DETROIT PLAYAS's post:
debeguiled
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

There is no downside to listening to these all again.

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

12-13-2015 01:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes debeguiled's post:
Benoit
d'Herblay Offline
Sparrow

Just finished all the episodes myself for a second time. This is a thread that needs to happen. Once again RVF delivers.

Clap2

Funny thing couple of years back. When I moved into a dorm room little while before starting my studies, I immediately knew I'd get along perfectly with my new room mate when he heard me listening Patrice and came to knock on my door and yelled: ''Hey man, are you listening to Black Phillip Show?!!? Patrice was the shit!!''

EDIT: Just adding this Youtube -clip of Patrice debating Dr. Z the female sex author. One of the funniest bits from O&A -show. White Knights start immediately trying to cut him to get Dr. Z to like them and Patrice of course calls them out on this shit. He was truly on a whole different level than these other yokels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhsIZX0pdGE
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2015 02:36 PM by d'Herblay.)
12-14-2015 02:28 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like d'Herblay's post:
debeguiled, WestIndianArchie, freshlife, DJ-Matt, Tactician, Barron, SupaDorkLooza
Barron Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(12-14-2015 02:28 PM)dHerblay Wrote:  Just finished all the episodes myself for a second time. This is a thread that needs to happen. Once again RVF delivers.

Clap2

Funny thing couple of years back. When I moved into a dorm room little while before starting my studies, I immediately knew I'd get along perfectly with my new room mate when he heard me listening Patrice and came to knock on my door and yelled: ''Hey man, are you listening to Black Phillip Show?!!? Patrice was the shit!!''

EDIT: Just adding this Youtube -clip of Patrice debating Dr. Z the female sex author. One of the funniest bits from O&A -show. White Knights start immediately trying to cut him to get Dr. Z to like them and Patrice of course calls them out on this shit. He was truly on a whole different level than these other yokels.

Great clip, can't believe I'd never heard it before.
Dr. Z was quite masculine in controlling her emotions but Patrice eventually broke her. She lasted the longest out of any female I've heard him go up against, but the tipping point came when the room stopped caring about seeing her tits and sided with Patrice.

@45:00 - 49:00: Four minutes of glory as Patrice's logic ends with Dr. Z snapping and getting emotional.

@1:00:00: Patrice's 1-30 scale is fucking hilarious. He breaks it down on BP but when he applies it to Dr. Z I laughed my ass off.

two scoops
two genders
two terms
12-17-2015 03:54 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Barron's post:
d'Herblay, 262, SupaDorkLooza
WarMachine Offline
Sparrow

I'm also interested in this discussion.

I have listened of some hilarious stuff from Mr O'Neal just lately, but, I will take time and get these onto a device to listen to.

I believe his insight and comment are unrivaled. What I have heard so far is essential listening for any of us with the appropriate mindset.
01-18-2016 11:20 AM
d'Herblay Offline
Sparrow

(12-17-2015 03:54 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  
(12-14-2015 02:28 PM)dHerblay Wrote:  Just finished all the episodes myself for a second time. This is a thread that needs to happen. Once again RVF delivers.

Clap2

Great clip, can't believe I'd never heard it before.
Dr. Z was quite masculine in controlling her emotions but Patrice eventually broke her. She lasted the longest out of any female I've heard him go up against, but the tipping point came when the room stopped caring about seeing her tits and sided with Patrice.

@45:00 - 49:00: Four minutes of glory as Patrice's logic ends with Dr. Z snapping and getting emotional.

@1:00:00: Patrice's 1-30 scale is fucking hilarious. He breaks it down on BP but when he applies it to Dr. Z I laughed my ass off.
From the audio tapes of Patrice vs. the womenfolk I think this and the final episode of the Black Philip show are the most profound examples. For me this was also the clip that years ago really woke me up to the fact how easily men will throw eachother under the bus for even a vague chance of positive female attention. Patrice, of course, calls them out on this.
01-20-2016 04:09 PM
estraudi Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

The best part is when they would take calls on the show and Patrice would completely dismantle dudes and women and call them on their bullshit. Been subscribed to this channel on YouTube since late 2011 and often listen to the shows and related shows with Opie&Anthony.
01-25-2016 06:04 PM
Kamikaze Offline
Woodpecker

(12-12-2015 04:48 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  I'm down if you guys are serous about breaking down each episode

Whoa

If WIA signs on, fuck...

If you're still down I'd definitely like to take this on as well. Decide on a day we'll all listen to one episode. It's snowing here in the Northeast, this shit is perfect when I'm shoveling snow and digging my car out. If there's anything that deserves a methodical and organized deconstruction by the RVF, it's the fucking Black Philip show. If we got enough people behind it could be one of the GOAT threads. Or even devote one thread per episode.
01-25-2016 06:19 PM
WestIndianArchie Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(01-25-2016 06:19 PM)Kamikaze Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 04:48 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  I'm down if you guys are serous about breaking down each episode

Whoa

If WIA signs on, fuck...

If you're still down I'd definitely like to take this on as well. Decide on a day we'll all listen to one episode. It's snowing here in the Northeast, this shit is perfect when I'm shoveling snow and digging my car out. If there's anything that deserves a methodical and organized deconstruction by the RVF, it's the fucking Black Philip show. If we got enough people behind it could be one of the GOAT threads. Or even devote one thread per episode.

Listen to episode #1 this week, and let's reconvene next Sunday with our thoughts and takeaways.

WIA
01-25-2016 08:30 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like WestIndianArchie's post:
Mentavious, vinman, dads, Kamikaze, redbeard
WestIndianArchie Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

March 6, 2007 is the first episode?

WIA
01-26-2016 07:01 AM
Barron Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(01-26-2016 07:01 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  March 6, 2007 is the first episode?

WIA

In my playlist it shows the first episode as March 11th, 2006. It features Patrice, Dante, Kathleen, Jim Norton and Opie.

I've also been working on a breakdown of Jeffrey Gurian (3rd co-host) who comes on in the last 3 episodes. And it's not going to be a kind one.

two scoops
two genders
two terms
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2016 08:11 AM by Barron.)
01-26-2016 08:01 AM
Kamikaze Offline
Woodpecker

(01-25-2016 08:30 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  Listen to episode #1 this week, and let's reconvene next Sunday with our thoughts and takeaways.

WIA

For the record, I have the show on iTunes but it's all jumbled up. In the interest of everyone getting the right episode, we should probably follow a specific list, and I think this one is in the right order:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...GoELYxHNfh
01-26-2016 12:58 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Kamikaze's post:
Mentavious, 262
Kamikaze Offline
Woodpecker

Alright, so here's the show I listened to.

Before I say anything, it's interesting just how much this guy has influenced my game and conversations with women every single day of my life.

I thought about giving a little play by play, but that turned out to be fucking nuts. Really I'm only going to have to pick and choose certain spots that called out my attention, and there were a few in this episode because it's absolutely littered with gold. Statements like:

"Why the fuck am I flying 10 hours in this death trap to go see 3rd world pussy?"

"Women want emotions. Don't give it to them."

"Why do you stay faithful to her? Be righteous about what you're doing."

"For the majority of women, all they have to barter is their pussy. Men have so many other things. It's not their fault....... what skills do women have for getting Mr. Right? All you have is to wait."

"You can't let a woman whore out your time."

etc etc etc

I'm sure all of you can pick at least one thing from this whole episode and run with it. That's what I'll do for now.

------

Towards the beginning of the show, they clarify what it's all about - deconstructing female behavior. It's about knowing what to do when you're faced with the moments we've all come across, where a girl says something seemingly innocuous but you get this gut feeling that she's trying to put one on you. Kathleen, the token female comic who says only 1 or 2 insightful things throughout the entire thing, admits "Women are raised to be manipulative." Good on you, Kathleen.

At 15:30 Patrice says: “I learned to be immediately philosophical about my anger. Ok, why am I angry, what did this bitch do?”

“Women have 2 things in their head. ‘I love you, you’re a bigger man… and the second thing, ‘you faggot-ass bitch…’ they want your manhood at your expense.”

He goes on to tell a story about how his girl asked him ‘What side of the bed do you want?’ When Patrice answered, she said ‘well then I can’t see the TV!’ It's a decent example of how women can be instinctually manipulative, but not see how their actions are little power plays. The elusive hamster running at a good clip.

So what’s the correct way for a woman to ask for the right side of the bed? If not that way, then how? I'm honestly not sure. But if, say, she got on the bed, and she playfully rubbed up against you, and straddled you, and then some way tried to flip you so she could be on that side… that’d be a step in the right direction. It’s playful, and not trying to exert her will on you. It’s cute and ultimately feminine. You can make it a game and call her out on being manipulative. The key point is she is not trying to emasculate you, in fact calling attention to the fact that she can't flip you because you're a man and you're bigger. Or at least you should be.

I always make fun of a particular girlfriend of mine whom I’ve told the story of my family’s 2 dogs when I was young. We had this pair of miniature schnauzers, a male and female, with eyes potentially to get some mini schnauzer pups out of them. The male was a proverbial bitch and just acted like a pussy all the time. When the female got in heat, the male would try mounting her but he didn’t know what the hell he was doing. He never got it in, much less impregnated her. One day, the female dog, who liked to hunt lizards and birds and had a stronger personality, got tired of his unsuccessful attempts. As he tried and failed for the thousandth time, she stepped back, straddled his head, and started humping away.

This video doesn’t do it justice because the dog in that vid looks like he doesn’t give a fuck. Imagine a pussy-looking male miniature schnauzer, standing and looking dejected, head slumped low, thirsty, and like a bitch, getting his head humped by an actual bitch.

I use that story on a handful of girls when they try their little manipulative games, to decent effect. ‘You’re trying to hump my head.'

That's only some of the 'insight' I gleaned from this episode. Hopefully if some more people weigh in I'll go deeper into my notes.
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 07:06 PM by Kamikaze.)
01-31-2016 07:02 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Kamikaze's post:
Bear Hands, RiskIt4Biscuit, Barron, Sgt, Tactician
WestIndianArchie Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

We lost so much when Patrice Passed.

I don't remember exactly when I discovered Patrice, but it was within the last 5-6 years.

Let's get it.

The first few minutes of the show Patrice is bullshitting something horrible. It was probably entertaining when you heard it live, but having listened to these shows over and over again, I want to FFWD to the money shot.

- it's an advice show

I want to teach men how to give their women different options to think

This is advanced game. It's not about lifting weights, or about approaching, it's really getting to the heart of what game is.

Applied Psychology.

Real pimp game isn't about fancy suits, cars, and all that Hollywood shit. It's getting into a woman's mind.

I'm not gonna get into pimp game, but a diluted form is what player's use. He realizes that to get a chick's body, he needs to get to her mind first. Once he has her on the hook, she'll be ass up in no time.

That's the short game.

Patrice is talking about advanced long game.
He's talking about how to be a man
How to handle the woman that's in your life.

Typical game, hell most of the game I talk about, is more about being a player. You don't put your eggs in one basket, because that bitch will drop it. You never invest in a depreciating asset. All you want is easy sexy from a hot chick.

But eventually that gets old. ....

1. Why/How did Patrice O'Neal come his current understanding of women?

This isn't the first time Patrice talks about Brazilian hookers, but he actually doesn't really delve too deeply into it. I think in later shows and in other Opie and Anthony appearances he actually says a lot more about his transformation.

- Women think the way they think
- Men are afraid of losing, sex...and other stuff.

2. The guests

- Opie and his broad
- Jim Norton
- Kathleen Roll
[Image: ddn012912lifemadig_1076849a.jpg]

She's "rational"

- Dante - who has his own relationship show that i've never listened to.

We'll get back to Kathleen. It's funny knowing the history of the show, and how many female hosts he goes through.

Opie and Jim, chime in with a bit of knowledge, but they're blue pill through and through. They have "Tom Leykis" game. Call it conventional alpha game.

It's good enough for some applications, but to make their shit work, you need to have a lot of bitches in the pipeline.

3. Why He has this attitude

- went to Brazil, had an epiphany
- there's a way that the Brazilian prostitutes treat their clients

"They pretend to love you so much....that you're not buying pussy...they don't make you feel like some piece of shit buying pussy and in turn you don't make them feel like they're some piece of shit selling pussy"

-In the states, there's a hate relationship between hooker and client. But not there. There's a war here in the states between tricks and prostitutes. The same combatitiveness that you get from "free bitches"

He realizes kinda realizes that women can be women in other places, just not here. (and Keep in mind he's fucking bitches in NYC, one of the best places in America for easy pussy)

He sort of trails off because of Kathleen.

But Brazilian women treat their men with a sort of caring and compassion that is more than just an affectation.

That's something that's missing from Western Women. (he doesn't say that directly, but it comes out in later shows, most notably 2 Chicks 1 Cup)

To stay on this thread for a second, he later reaches back to this Brazil thing, how women are so much better in comparison to the states - but he asks himself why he has to work so hard for so little back here.

If we are supposed to be equal, why do I HAVE TO WORK SO HARD?

"They act like women. They have dignity.."

4. Mr. "Write a Poem for a Bitch"

-in High School used to write rebuses to chicks.

[Image: Rebus.png]

^Does this sound familiar to you guys? Doing all this blue pill shit to get at hot chicks?

He talks about this frustration since high school? What does it take?

- 75 push ups - no
- 1,000 sit ups- no
- nice car- no
- nice motorcycle - no

It takes confidence.

He gets these women now.

5. The Brazil Revelation

Why am I flying 10 hours in this death trap to go see 3rd world pussy?

Society today is run by vaginas, which has canceled out a man's true self and natural urges.

He's not succinct here, but this Brazilian Hooker/Natural Woman and Natural Man thing comes up throughout the series.

6. The Gut Feeling when a Bitch Does something

"The thing that she does isn't wrong, but you can't pinpoint it...but you know she did something wrong."

And if you call her on it, she has plausible deniability, and makes you look like an over reactive clown

Dante - it's intention.

Kathleen - "In our culture, women are raised to be manipulative"

I think Kathleen is being honest, but I think it's innate. Women everywhere are manipulative. She doesn't have the rationality, logic, or strength of a man- so she uses her ability to tap into his emotions and to arrange things so that she gets what she wants.

We are pawns.

7. The Bed Thing

This comes up again and again.

Girl - What side of the bed do you want to sleep on?
Patrice - This side
Girl - But then I can't watch TV.

^The woman sets up a situation that makes you feel bad for choosing what you want to choose, and so you give her what she wants.

She does this instead of picking a side, or coming out directly and saying what she wants, what she wants from you BECAUSE if it's a yes or no question, YOU CAN SAY NO. And she doesn't get what she wants.

It's dishonest. And you'll see women do this over and over again.

Guys always like to claim that women don't have game, and then they find themselves trying to take a moldy couch to the dump.

Another point about this, is that men get these gut feelings all the time. These are emotional responses. But because of our society and culture, we suppress them - but they're still there. It boils up in anger.

Within the culture of men, and in game, you have to keep a stiff upper lip. Keep your chin up. Never cry. So we don't actually learn how to use those feelings for our benefit. (unless of course you're an artist....or a player)

"Why did you ask me that shit?"

8. Becoming Philosophical about her Anger

It is what it is. It's a great coping mechanism.

9. Women want two things

A. You're bigger and stronger than me
b/w
B. Why are you loving me so much, you fucking faggot?

So Patrice says that women want the girly shit at the expense of your manhood.

Does this sound familiar? Over here, we call this beta-ization.

A chick is attracted to your strength, sees your other side, and then wants to destroy you because of it.

It's a double bind. And women love it.
It's not conscious or malicious, just what they are.

10. Dante's Representative

This is well known concept amongst the black dating world.

But it's not on point with the discussion.

We can come back to this later

11. Your Lack of Raising Your Bitch Correctly

If you don't raise your kids right, it's the parents.

Introduce another option to your chick, another way to think.

12. Why did she do the bed thing?- Kathleen
- arrogant and humble at the same time

She wants the man to be a gentleman, but she doesn't want to put herself in a position to be said no to.

All of the benefits, none of the responsibility.

It's a forcing a man to do these things that she wants.

Instead of tapping into his NATURAL DESIRE.

As an aside, I think this is what happens when you meet a feminine woman.

You automatically want to do shit for her.
And you feel good when do that shit for her.

BUT BUT BUT...

She also know what to do for you.

And that's the bigger issue for guys in the dating scene.

I'll shovel the snow out of your driveway.
And you'll have some hot chocolate, sandwich, and a backrub waiting for when I'm done.

I won't come into the house and you're watching Real Housewives and eating some Ben and Jerry's out of the carton.

13. He picked up the pretense in her question
- Dante - It's not an honest question
- Patrice - "It's a PRIMAL"...

And there Kathleen cuts him off. "As a woman"

Patrice responding to that preamble - "Of course..."

14. Not All Girls are Like that

Kathleen says, "I don't do that"

And Patrice calls her on it, because HE KNOWS WOMEN AND WOMEN'S BEHAVIOR.

^I keep harping on this. That's the game. It's not bcaa's and location independent living. It's not having smart shit to say, it's understanding bitches.

15. The Inner Dialogue

Kathleen is having a hard time expressing herself, because girls
- defend all other girls at all times (just like guys do, like white people do,it's group identity)
- And when that doesn't work, she excludes herself from a general characteristic.

She's trying to find the right thing to say.

16. Women don't have skills because they haven't needed to have them

This will tie in with a general theme of the 13 shows.
Women have pussy.
But men have lots of other shit on top of having dicks.

17. Here's how to stop a woman's argument

So why do you think that way?

Women feel, they don't have reasons or arguments behind them.

As a professional who used to get paid a pretty penny to make arguments, it's not just women. But I understand his point.

To be continued tomorrow.

This is just ~23 minutes into it. I wrote a lot of notes, but I left some of them at work.

There's more on this first section of the show before the calls
Then the calls, probably in 2 sections.

So 3 more posts, by my count.

WIA
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 10:06 PM by WestIndianArchie.)
01-31-2016 10:04 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like WestIndianArchie's post:
h3ltrsk3ltr, Bear Hands, Designate, RiskIt4Biscuit, Barron, SvenTuga, , DJ-Matt, debeguiled, Kamikaze, PapayaTapper, DarkGable, Vice, Matrixdude, Tactician
RiskIt4Biscuit Offline
Sparrow
Gold Member

Man, i wish he wrote that book he was talking about before he passed, because his wisdom is delievered in a big mess. I bet he hardly planned any of the shit he was talking about, it just came straight from his train of thought, which is a testimony to how brilliant he actually was.
I dont know how many times ive listened to TBPS where i had to pause and rewind multiple times just to get what he talking about.

BTW, as a sidebar,
i thought maybe someone would find it interesting that Dante Nero had this girl Krystyna Hutchinson as a guest on his podcast, The Beige Phillip show
The same girl that Returnofkings talk about here:
http://www.returnofkings.com/72542/two-f...te-america
http://beigephillip.com/2015/12/22/ep187...utchinson/
02-01-2016 02:00 AM
WestIndianArchie Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

controversy sells.
Plus a lot of people hate listen/hate read/hate consume.
That's good for ratings and business.

I'm sure Dante can handle those chicks.

WIA
02-01-2016 06:40 AM
blck Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(01-31-2016 10:04 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  9. Women want two things

A. You're bigger and stronger than me
b/w
B. Why are you loving me so much, you fucking faggot?

So Patrice says that women want the girly shit at the expense of your manhood.

Does this sound familiar? Over here, we call this beta-ization.

A chick is attracted to your strength, sees your other side, and then wants to destroy you because of it.

It's a double bind. And women love it.
It's not conscious or malicious, just what they are.

WIA

Just wanna share a great reading about that beta-isation process that has not be found anywhere on RVF.

The poster offer a good deconstruction of how it happen.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 09:23 AM by blck.)
02-01-2016 09:23 AM
WestIndianArchie Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Not a bad explanation, but the graph gives the argument pseudo authority.

The other issue is that denial of sex, for whatever reason, is one of the last indicators.

Lot of game guys talk about what happens during the course of a typical relationship to a guy who doesn't know any better.

For a player, he might lose the urge to get new trim, but it's not like he's raring to bang his main, no matter how attractive she is.

It's really her job to keep him sexually interested.

His argument presupposes that things only go one way.
Part of the genius of Patrice is his mantra, teach your girl other options.

WIA
02-01-2016 04:31 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes WestIndianArchie's post:
Barron
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

(01-31-2016 10:04 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  We lost so much when Patrice Passed.

WIA

Amen brother, Amen

I was making plans to see him live when I heard about his passing. I was truly truly saddened

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
02-01-2016 04:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Black gang member laughs after executing 9 year old child of rival black gang member sanbruno 29 3,928 11-08-2019 02:43 PM
Last Post: Teedub
  Voting franchise discussion Bluey 20 1,356 08-17-2019 07:37 PM
Last Post: Genghis Khan
  The Bugman city thread (degenerate leftist cities discussion) Rorogue 27 4,270 08-08-2019 02:08 PM
Last Post: TigOlBitties