Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

French MSM calls for forced impregnation of right-wing women
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

French MSM calls for forced impregnation of right-wing women
SJWs have no limits to their hatred. Example, couple of days ago:

An influent French MSM (Le nouvel Obs) has published online an article written by a leftist Medical Doctor (Thierry Lecoquierre), who urges all "Blacks, Arabs, Gypsy people etc..." to "sexually overpower" White right-wing women, and to "impregnate them so that their babies will have curly hair"! Confused

This French MSM, facing outrage, removed this article quite quickly from his website, but, the simple fact that they dared publish a call to massive rape of White women, is appalling.

Marine Le Pen has just talked about this disgusting article:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zROlV-MyYw

[Image: wtJYvn8.jpg]

http://www.fdesouche.com/678995-maitriso...ne-tribune

Those SJWs are very dangerous loonies indeed! They'd stop at nothing!

Edit: This SJW Medical Doctor has just deleted his website (http://docteur-coq.over-blog.com/), but his twitter is here: @DrCoq

Translation of his scandalous article:

"
Let's Impregnate the right-wing females

Right wing women do not appear less mammal than other women, even if they have a bigger than average reptilian brain . As any woman, it is subject to hormonal moods. With a feature that ethnology confirms to us : she gets especially wet for rough men.

These female FN sympathizers certainly offer us means to beat them. As each right-wing female appreciates the military and the macho, loathes feminist ideas, let's play her game: Let's take her at her own game, let's take her and fuck her.

Since they give us the recipes for crossbreeding their pale race, use it against her side. Let's sexually overcome these stupid right wing females, for the survival of a smiling humanity. Because they are stupid and easily tricked, like game going to the hunter, things should be easier. Let's create a curly descent (not German mind you!) let's curlify this "other-hating", frightened France.

Whoa

Refusing the advances of family planning, every pregnancy will result in a little half-breed or a mongrel, an artist that tomorrow she will eventually like.

Blacks, Negroes, gooks, Jews, leftists, gypsies, disabled, Freemasons and even my gay friends, in solidarity: bring up your hard dicks! Let our consciences sleep under the pillow, and jump on the right-wing pussies offered (unfortunately sometimes pretty!) Hail to a vast altruistic copulation. Provide multicolored descendants to the sinking country of France.

With one goal: kill right-wing poison in the egg.
"
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 07:53 PM by Going strong.)
12-11-2015 06:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Going strong's post:
TonySandos, Handsome Creepy Eel, Latan
rpg Offline
Ostrich
Silver Member

RE: French MSM calls for forced impregnation of right-wing women
Back in the 90's SJW environmental wackos were saying, Save the planet, kill yourself!
Same hate, different decade. A bunch of useless fucksticks. I think there is even a youtube videos of these morons crying for dead trees.
12-11-2015 07:25 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like rpg's post:
Going strong, Latan
Libertas Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Their arrogance is quickly coming to the fore. That is an open declaration of war.

What did Marine Le Pen say? As far as I'm concerned she'd be justified in calling up militias.

In earlier times this guy's house would be burned and he'd be dragged out into the street and beaten, then shot.

Quintus recently said in five to ten years we'd start to see SJW's prominently killing people in the relative open and the government hamsterize it away. I think he's too optimistic. I give it two years tops. It's already happened in many cases.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 07:31 PM by Libertas.)
12-11-2015 07:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 22 users Like Libertas's post:
Going strong, Yatagan, WanderingSoul, TonySandos, Tactician, Ocelot, BBinger, MiscBrah, Windom Earle, username, Handsome Creepy Eel, Benoit, Mekorig, billbudsocket, Professor Fox, Dark Knowledge, Snowplow, Latan, Nevsky, J. Spice, DJ-Matt, eradicator
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(12-11-2015 07:29 PM)Libertas Wrote:  Their arrogance is quickly coming to the fore. That is an open declaration of war.

What did Marine Le Pen say? As far as I'm concerned she'd be justified in calling up militias.

In earlier times this guy's house would be burned and he'd be dragged out into the street and beaten, then shot.

Quintus recently said in five to ten years we'd start to see SJW's prominently killing people in the relative open and the government hamsterize it away. I think he's too optimistic. I give it two years tops. It's already happened in many cases.

Marine le Pen said that she was incredibly disgusted by this article from Le Nouvel Obs. She calls for public and legal action.

Notice that at the end of his article, the SJW MD calls for "killing the poison of the right-wing in the nest": is he saying that SJWs should also kill our babies??

Other forum members here have noted that SJWs are extremely dangerous, that they would send us to Pol-Pot camps in the blink of an eye!
12-11-2015 07:36 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Going strong's post:
TonySandos, Latan
Libertas Offline
Crow
Gold Member

It's because they have a Year Zero vision. The entire social order must be deconstructed and purified. Anything that gets in the way needs to be erased.

SJW's are just the modern iteration of the Khmer Rogue, the Bolsheviks, the Stazi, the SS, the Jacobins, the New Model Army, the Christians Burning the Temple - all the way back through history (which I'm documenting Smile). And yes, they are close cousins of ISIS.

This is exactly something ISIS would say about Yazidis, for instance.

My Blog | Twitter
12-11-2015 07:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 20 users Like Libertas's post:
Going strong, zombiejimmorrison, LeeEnfield303, BBinger, MiscBrah, The Truth, Windom Earle, SpiderKing, H1N1, Handsome Creepy Eel, Benoit, Professor Fox, Tytalus, CactusCat589, Excelsior, Nevsky, Akula, Scorpio Rising, J. Spice, DJ-Matt
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(12-11-2015 07:41 PM)Libertas Wrote:  It's because they have a Year Zero vision. The entire social order must be deconstructed and purified. Anything that gets in the way needs to be erased.

SJW's are just the modern iteration of the Khmer Rogue, the Bolsheviks, the Stazi, the SS, the Jacobins, the New Model Army, the Christians Burning the Temple - all the way back through history (which I'm documenting Smile). And yes, they are close cousins of ISIS.

This is exactly something ISIS would say about Yazidis, for instance.

I think someone needs to put one of those comparative memes about: some prominent disgusting thing that ISIS said compared against this sort of commentary; compare and contrast the ACLU's recent call for shootings of Trump supporters in the US.
12-11-2015 07:44 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paracelsus's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Libertas Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Yeah, that's partly why I'm writing the book.

One of the big advantages these pissants have always had was that they had powerful emotional labels that people were rightly ashamed to be associated with, no matter how nonsensical that alleged association was. What are some of the labels we have? Leftist? SJW?

We need better stuff that can really bring forth the power of shame and social ostracism. These leftists are the intellectual descendants of a long line of horrible, horrible people (which actually goes all the way back to Ancient Egypt!) and that needs to be known. And yes, they are ISIS' cousin.

If we can bring that forward - call them an ISIS cousin for instance. That's some powerful counter tactics.

Shit like this shows it in full.

My Blog | Twitter
12-11-2015 07:53 PM
The Lizard of Oz Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I feel that the author of that note may have spent a little more of his time than is strictly advisable fantasizing about the great blonde beauty Marion Maréchal-Le Pen being fucked by one or more darker-skinned gentlemen.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...
12-11-2015 08:06 PM
[-] The following 19 users Like The Lizard of Oz's post:
Canopus, Libertas, Yatagan, WanderingSoul, zombiejimmorrison, TonySandos, GlobalMan, Emancipator, Ocelot, Professor Fox, getdownonit, Eskhander, MiscBrah, H1N1, Benoit, DjembaDjemba, Excelsior, Nevsky, DJ-Matt
WanderingSoul Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(12-11-2015 07:36 PM)Going strong Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 07:29 PM)Libertas Wrote:  Their arrogance is quickly coming to the fore. That is an open declaration of war.

Marine le Pen said that she was incredibly disgusted by this article from Le Nouvel Obs. She calls for public and legal action.

Notice that at the end of his article, the SJW MD calls for "killing the poison of the right-wing in the nest": is he saying that SJWs should also kill our babies??

Other forum members here have noted that SJWs are extremely dangerous, that they would send us to Pol-Pot camps in the blink of an eye!

Would it be legal to replace "right wing" with "Muslim" in this article in France? I know some European countries have very little freedom of speech compared to the US.
12-11-2015 08:52 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like WanderingSoul's post:
TonySandos, BBinger, wi30
zombiejimmorrison Offline
Woodpecker

(12-11-2015 07:53 PM)Libertas Wrote:  Yeah, that's partly why I'm writing the book.

One of the big advantages these pissants have always had was that they had powerful emotional labels that people were rightly ashamed to be associated with, no matter how nonsensical that alleged association was. What are some of the labels we have? Leftist? SJW?

Regressive's or regressive left its not new and comes from a liberal Muslim called Maajed Nawass (the irony). I've been hearing it more often, a clever play on the word progressive, it packs quite a punch to their ideals.
12-11-2015 09:24 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like zombiejimmorrison's post:
ColSpanker, TonySandos
Tactician Offline
Kingfisher

Quote:In all their lamentations sounds vengeance, in all their eulogies is malfeasance; and being judge seems to them bliss.

But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful! (...)

And when they call themselves "the good and just," forget not, that for them to be Pharisees, nothing is lacking but power!

- Nietzsche talking about SJW types.
12-11-2015 10:01 PM
porscheguy Offline
Ostrich

The irony in articles like this is that the writer who suggests these things reinforces the stereotypes he/she presumes the person on the right believes. The writer assumes that the "right winger woman" views sexual relations with a person of color as being beneath her. And by making the statement that she should be forced into such relations is essentially saying that the writer believes such activities are degrading as well. They might as well have said:
"Rape on its own is about humiliating, degrading, and controlling the victim. But our intended victim deserves something worse than garden variety, white on white rape. She deserves to be raped by a person of color because that would be so much more humiliating and degrading."

Fucking idiots. Let your bigotry shine left wing.
12-11-2015 10:05 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like porscheguy's post:
BBinger, Handsome Creepy Eel
LeeEnfield303 Offline
Pelican

They don't care about 'stereotypes.' They care about power - Kto Ko'vo?

"It is an army bred but for a single purpose - to destroy the world of Men."

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

Those that see...will prepare.
12-11-2015 10:10 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes LeeEnfield303's post:
Dark Knowledge
Byzantium Away
Pigeon

(12-11-2015 07:41 PM)Libertas Wrote:  SJW's are just the modern iteration of the Khmer Rogue, the Bolsheviks, the Stazi, the SS, the Jacobins, the New Model Army, the Christians Burning the Temple - all the way back through history (which I'm documenting Smile).

Christians didn't burn the 2nd Temple, the Romans under emperor Titus did, very well documented event. If you're referring to something else then you probably shouldn't have capitalized Temple.
12-11-2015 10:10 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Byzantium's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, FlyBoy
Libertas Offline
Crow
Gold Member

That was an error on my part. I meant to say the last remnants of the Library of Alexandria and the knowledge it contained. They did shutter some pagan temples and institutions, perhaps that bled in.

Is this guy going to be on the hook for anything? Surely he violated some of France's "hate speech" laws, didn't he?

My Blog | Twitter
12-11-2015 10:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Libertas's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Yurtley Offline
Pigeon

So when I say that the migrant invasion is going to result in massive instances of the rape of white women, I'm called a racist for even thinking that.

Yet, the same people who acted appalled that I would suggest that, knew full well that was going to happen and are even advocating it.

I'm absolutely disgusted. This is no longer an issue of R selected people not seeing the danger that's in front of them.

It's insane to think that anyone wouldn't see the dangers of bringing in these "migrants". If these people are just naive and blind to a threat it's frustrating but you at least feel like you have a chance to change minds.

But this?

This is an active fifth column.
12-11-2015 10:37 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Yurtley's post:
Westernesse, Dark Knowledge
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(12-11-2015 10:21 PM)Libertas Wrote:  Is this guy going to be on the hook for anything? Surely he violated some of France's "hate speech" laws, didn't he?

This clever SJW MD will, I think, not be prosecuted.

Because he writes in a very clever, devious way. Borderline illegal, but not quite.Dodgy

He doesn't actually advocate for rape, per se. He advises, with convoluted words, to: "sexually overcome" right-wing women, and to "without hesitation, impregnate these brainless right-wingers" (using the French word for impregnating a female beast, "engrosser").

But, does "sexually overcome" means rape? Also, he advises to beat them up with "verges", but in French it means both a pliable stick (like a whip) and a dick... so, legally, is he promoting violence, or... a sexual game?? You see, this SJW has been very careful to cover his ass. His words remain more or less legal.

But of course, like RioNomad says, if he were to write the same article, word for word, but changing "right-wing women" for "Muslim women", then he would be prosecuted, and probably also, he'd have a fatwa on his head or a Bengazi protest at his door...

That's, matter of fact, one of the reasons why the global elites laugh at the white people: they know we won't take to the streets to protest. Global elites are terrified of Ferguson protests or the likes. And they know that White people are incapable of such violent reactions. So, they fuck with us as they please. What will we do?
12-11-2015 11:34 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Going strong's post:
TonySandos, Handsome Creepy Eel, Libertas, Mekorig, Tytalus
Suits Offline
Banned

Any chance that this is parody?
12-11-2015 11:41 PM
Eskhander Offline
Pelican

So he admits behavioral traits are heritable? That's the only way he could justify his belief that this would stamp out right wing thought.

I'm too busy pre-heating my oven to get offended.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 11:53 PM by Eskhander.)
12-11-2015 11:50 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Eskhander's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Dark Knowledge
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(12-11-2015 11:41 PM)Suits Wrote:  Any chance that this is parody?

It was written right after the FN successes in last week's elections, obviously by a furious SJW. And published online by a not-funny, serious, non-satirical media, Le Nouvel Obs.

Part of it might be an attempt at humor, certainly. But still, hate and SJW fanaticism appear, clearly and written Black on White, in the text.

Also, the media removed it after the public outcry, and did not pretend that it was misinterpreted humor. They just deleted the article, in a hurry... Seems to me, they published it in a moment of rage and hatred (after the elections results), and regretted it right away...
12-12-2015 12:08 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Going strong's post:
TonySandos, Handsome Creepy Eel
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(12-11-2015 11:34 PM)Going strong Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 10:21 PM)Libertas Wrote:  Is this guy going to be on the hook for anything? Surely he violated some of France's "hate speech" laws, didn't he?

This clever SJW MD will, I think, not be prosecuted.

Because he writes in a very clever, devious way. Borderline illegal, but not quite.Dodgy

He doesn't actually advocate for rape, per se. He advises, with convoluted words, to: "sexually overcome" right-wing women, and to "without hesitation, impregnate these brainless right-wingers" (using the French word for impregnating a female beast, "engrosser").

But, does "sexually overcome" means rape? Also, he advises to beat them up with "verges", but in French it means both a pliable stick (like a whip) and a dick... so, legally, is he promoting violence, or... a sexual game?? You see, this SJW has been very careful to cover his ass. His words remain more or less legal.

But of course, like RioNomad says, if he were to write the same article, word for word, but changing "right-wing women" for "Muslim women", then he would be prosecuted, and probably also, he'd have a fatwa on his head or a Bengazi protest at his door...

That's, matter of fact, one of the reasons why the global elites laugh at the white people: they know we won't take to the streets to protest. Global elites are terrified of Ferguson protests or the likes. And they know that White people are incapable of such violent reactions. So, they fuck with us as they please. What will we do?

Well, we could just change the definition of rape so this sort of shit counts as an encouragement to rape. The Left seems to like doing that.
12-12-2015 12:19 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paracelsus's post:
Snowplow
Eskhander Offline
Pelican

I am actually willing to bet right wing women are smarter than left wing women, since it requires a bit more justification than "all my friends think it."

His condescending nature bothers me the most. For some reason the calls of rape are not as enraging. Probably because I assume right wing gals know better than to put themselves in dangerous situations and that France is pretty naturally segregated.

I also doubt many of the would be rapists read this article. It's just disastrous butthurt disguised as triumphalism.
12-12-2015 01:53 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Eskhander's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, billbudsocket
blck Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(12-12-2015 01:53 AM)Eskhander Wrote:  I am actually willing to bet right wing women are smarter than left wing women, since it requires a bit more justification than "all my friends think it."

[Image: tivPHey.gif]

(12-12-2015 01:53 AM)Eskhander Wrote:  His condescending nature bothers me the most. For some reason the calls of rape are not as enraging.Probably because I assume right wing gals know better than to put themselves in dangerous situations and that France is pretty naturally segregated.

Remember this thread German Nazi Party Fires Pornactress Because She Got Boned by a Black Dude is only one example that invalidate your first assumption and France is not segregated as it is a country of covert cowardice who based it whole history colonizing small islandes and countries only to bring colonised in and even paying them indemnification, they only get what they deserve.

(12-12-2015 01:53 AM)Eskhander Wrote:  I also doubt many of the would be rapists read this article. It's just disastrous butthurt disguised as triumphalism.

There is no need to rape, France is such a great country, fighting with their whole heart for diversity & multiculturalism.

Thanks Pompidou, Miterrand & Chirac, De Gaulle warned them but no one listened

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral
12-12-2015 01:30 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like blck's post:
DjembaDjemba, Goldin Boy, Avon Barksdale
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(12-12-2015 01:30 PM)blck Wrote:  France is not segregated as it is a country of covert cowardice

What does it mean? "a country of covert cowardice"?

Also, you might show a bit more respect for a country that, according to your profile, is your home country...

Also, I see that DjembaDjemba just gave you a "rep point" for your post above...Exclamation

So, please DjembaDjemba, can you explain what you found so great - and worth a rep-point - in said post, above? Because, myself, I can't even understand the logic of this post... a "German porn star" being proof that Eskhander is wrong on France?tard France having ruled only small islands and small nations? WTF (Spain, Italy, India, Algeria, Vietnam come to mind)?

(Only thing blck should have gotten, is a Godwin point for bringing in a nazi reference Dodgy...)
[Image: godwin.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2015 04:42 PM by Going strong.)
12-12-2015 04:28 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Going strong's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, wi30, AngloHispanic, Yurtley, Thriller, Yatagan, Nevsky, DJ-Matt
wi30 Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(12-12-2015 01:30 PM)blck Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 01:53 AM)Eskhander Wrote:  I am actually willing to bet right wing women are smarter than left wing women, since it requires a bit more justification than "all my friends think it."

You are wrong on this one blck. I agree that all women are essentially the same in regards to mating behavior, but women who lean right are definitely more rational (less irrational?) than their leftist counterparts. The world is tilted left at this point in time and conservative girls are going against the grain of the majority of women and academia. If a girl can sit through a bullshit liberal arts class and see through it, she's much more intelligent than the dumb broad next to her nodding her head. It could also mean she has a man in their life (father, brother, boyfriend, husband, etc.) who is guiding her in the right direction. Either way, it's better for us, women, and society as a whole.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2015 05:30 PM by wi30.)
12-12-2015 05:30 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes wi30's post:
Going strong