Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Post Reply 
190 Somalian Muslims Fired for Not Going to Work - Workers Blame Trump
Author Message
Sourcecode Offline
Crow
*****
Gold Member

Posts: 4,577
Joined: May 2009
Reputation: 111
Post: #26
RE: 190 Somalian Muslims Fired for Not Going to Work - Workers Blame Trump
Where do those stats come from?

Isn't an obvious reason they don't have jobs..Because they just got there? No one is even hiring them to exploit.

I am the cock carousel
01-05-2016 12:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
eradicator Offline
Crow
*****
Gold Member

Posts: 6,418
Joined: May 2013
Reputation: 44
Post: #27
RE: 190 Somalian Muslims Fired for Not Going to Work - Workers Blame Trump
(01-05-2016 12:31 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  Where do those stats come from?

Isn't an obvious reason they don't have jobs..Because they just got there? No one is even hiring them to exploit.

They are coming from Germany(from the German government). By law, they had to release the stats, and the numbers aren't pretty. Check the migrant invasion thread if you are genuinely interested.

And that 3% number, are the ones that have been in Germany over a year. The other 97%, well they are on government welfare and are running drugs, rape gangs, and prostitution rings. Those are the good ones.

It's even worse in places like Sweden

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
01-05-2016 12:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes eradicator's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
BortimusPrime Offline
Ostrich
****

Posts: 2,302
Joined: Sep 2011
Reputation: 25
Post: #28
RE: 190 Somalian Muslims Fired for Not Going to Work - Workers Blame Trump
(01-05-2016 12:31 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  Where do those stats come from?

Isn't an obvious reason they don't have jobs..Because they just got there? No one is even hiring them to exploit.

There's no incentive to work when they're pulling welfare checks. Plus it's still probably far cheaper to exploit an offshore Chinese laborer than to pay anyone the minimum wage in Germany or Sweden.
01-05-2016 08:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like BortimusPrime's post:
262, DjembaDjemba
Sourcecode Offline
Crow
*****
Gold Member

Posts: 4,577
Joined: May 2009
Reputation: 111
Post: #29
RE: 190 Somalian Muslims Fired for Not Going to Work - Workers Blame Trump
That thread is dozens of pages with lots of junk post.
Is there a specific link?

I am the cock carousel
01-05-2016 11:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Off The Reservation Away
Banned

Posts: 2,488
Joined: Jul 2015
Post: #30
RE: 190 Somalian Muslims Fired for Not Going to Work - Workers Blame Trump
del
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 12:07 AM by Off The Reservation.)
01-10-2016 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Reservation's post:
eradicator
Latinopan Offline
Hummingbird
*****

Posts: 2,995
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation: 26
Post: #31
RE: 190 Somalian Muslims Fired for Not Going to Work - Workers Blame Trump
One reason that is never mentioned regarding why many countries were Islam is prevalent, so poor and backward in term of infrastructure is the kind of time the religion itself demand from its followers, if you have to shutdown a factory because the workers have to pray 5 times a day, the business goes to shit, now, escalate that at a national level, an entire country has to shutdown several times because its citizens have to pray, well, that country will never progress.

It is not surprised that oil-rich Islamic countries import people to work.
01-11-2016 05:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latinopan's post:
estraudi
Post Reply 




User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | RooshV.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication