Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Body Of Mutant Mountain Lion Discovered In Idaho With Second Pair Of Fangs In Head
2Wycked Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Body Of Mutant Mountain Lion Discovered In Idaho With Second Pair Of Fangs In Head
[Image: idaho.jpg?w=529&h=351]

I saw this making the rounds on Facebook, so you know it has to be important:

Quote:(CNN)A hunter tracking down a mountain lion has stumbled upon a biological mystery.

Fish and Game officials say a male mountain lion involved in an attack on a dog near Preston, Idaho, was killed last week near the Utah border.

What the hunter discovered after examining the corpse can only be described as bizarre, even monstrous.

A photo released Thursday by Idaho Fish and Game shows the big cat had another set of fully-formed teeth and whiskers growing out of the top of its head. Wildlife officials say they have never seen a deformity like that -- but have offered up several theories.

They say it's possible the teeth could be the remnants of a conjoined twin that died in the womb and was absorbed into the other fetus. They then grew on their own.

Another explanation is a so-called "teratoma" tumor. This type of abnormality, whose Greek name translates to "monster tumor," can grow teeth and hair. In humans, it can grow fingers and toes.

Mountain lions are common, though rarely seen, in Idaho and can be legally hunted. They usually prey on deer, elk, moose and other wild animals but sometimes attack domesticated pets and livestock.

When I heard about this story and the theory that it could have been a conjoined twin absorbed in utero, I immediately thought of this gem by Stephen King, The Dark Half, which is about a conjoined twin come back to life:

[Image: 416G9ZK1NCL.jpg]

Any good conspiracy theories out there? Or is this story as DOA as the body of this would-be chimera is?

Old Chinese Man Wrote:  why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 03:29 AM by 2Wycked.)
01-11-2016 03:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like 2Wycked's post:
Prince of Persia, Windom Earle
Snowplow Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

As fascinating as that is, I'm leaning on the first theory as to it being a conjoined twin that died and was absorbed into the living body.

Sometimes these things happen. There are all sorts of abnormalities that happen in nature.

The two headed turtle:
[Image: 1443358353_2_headed_turtle_682_521615a.jpg]

Three eyed two nose one mouth cat:
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Human tree aka Groot:
[Image: growthmanr_450x594.jpg]

Although I'm always down for a good conspiracy.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic
01-11-2016 03:41 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Snowplow's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, 2Wycked, MiscBrah
spokepoker Offline
Hummingbird

RE: Body Of Mutant Mountain Lion Discovered In Idaho With Second Pair Of Fangs In Head
If I remember correctly, tree guy was HPV gone bad.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
01-11-2016 03:53 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like spokepoker's post:
Snowplow, Handsome Creepy Eel
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: Body Of Mutant Mountain Lion Discovered In Idaho With Second Pair Of Fangs In Head
I hope it's not just a bad case of conjoined twins and we're on the verge of witnessing the birth of the dreaded Elkion, a creature with both horns and antlers!

Personally, I'm hoping for Manbearpig:

[Image: latest?cb=20071012200250]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 04:36 AM by Handsome Creepy Eel.)
01-11-2016 04:30 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
ChrisPitts, Windom Earle, Avon Barksdale, Snowplow, Anabasis to Desta, Hardy Daytona
germanico Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Searched Google for "teratoma"

Ohfuckshitnowhy. Dont do it guys.

-----------------------------------
Take attention away from attention whores and all that is left is whores.

Team Backwards Primitive.
01-11-2016 07:02 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like germanico's post:
Snowplow, Rhyme or Reason
Guitarman Offline
Pelican

The Chupacabra has finally been caught!
01-11-2016 07:12 AM
The Man w/ the Golden Gun Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Google search teratoma NSFW

why did I not listen
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 07:16 AM by The Man w/ the Golden Gun.)
01-11-2016 07:15 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like The Man w/ the Golden Gun's post:
Mekorig, germanico
Belgrano Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(01-11-2016 07:02 AM)germanico Wrote:  Searched Google for "teratoma"

Ohfuckshitnowhy. Dont do it guys.

(01-11-2016 07:15 AM)The Man w/ the Golden Gun Wrote:  Google search teratoma NSFW

why did I not listen

Ten minutes after OP posted the thread, I was already searching for "teratoma".
Great start into a productive day, didn't dare to look at my computer again for a few hours and already got lots of things done.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 08:02 AM by Belgrano.)
01-11-2016 08:00 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Belgrano's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Beyond Borders Away
Peacock
Gold Member

^ Just be sure you browse through the images.

You're welcome.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
01-11-2016 08:35 AM
Gmac Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

In the middle of winter you stumble onto the hottest girl you've ever seen.

She comes back to your place and you get her naked.

75% of her body is covered by warts/lesions - a human tree, but she is not contagious. Do you bang?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
01-11-2016 01:17 PM
Alsos Offline
Kingfisher

(01-11-2016 01:17 PM)Gmac Wrote:  In the middle of winter you stumble onto the hottest girl you've ever seen.

75% of her body is covered by warts/lesions - a human tree, but she is not contagious. Do you bang?

If her face is normal, I'd at least go for the BJ on the assumption that her bark is worse than her bite.
01-12-2016 12:50 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like Alsos's post:
Snowplow, Fender_Bender, Suits, roberto, Handsome Creepy Eel, RIslander, Avon Barksdale, BortimusPrime, Thomas the Rhymer
Windom Earle Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

^ then (open closer inspection) she fails to be the hottest girl you've ever seen, and quite possibly the ugliest/grotesque overall notwithstanding the pretty face that you're no doubt referring to.

WNB
01-12-2016 12:55 AM
Suits Offline
Banned

RE: Body Of Mutant Mountain Lion Discovered In Idaho With Second Pair Of Fangs I
(01-12-2016 12:50 AM)Alsos Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 01:17 PM)Gmac Wrote:  In the middle of winter you stumble onto the hottest girl you've ever seen.

If her face is normal, I'd at least go for the BJ on the assumption that her bark is worse than her bite.

[Image: tumblr_ljb5cxKqS11qixleeo1_500.gif]
01-12-2016 01:16 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Suits's post:
Conscious Pirate, Glaucon
Conscious Pirate Offline
Banned

From the title alone I knew this was a 2Wycked contribution.
01-12-2016 02:52 AM
Glaucon Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

[Image: tumblr_lwn7hvQ1EG1qdlkgg.gif]
01-12-2016 03:34 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Glaucon's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, robreke
Unregistered

(01-12-2016 12:50 AM)Alsos Wrote:  

[Image: yeah_eddie_murphy.gif]
01-12-2016 03:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007's post:
AneroidOcean