Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Golden Globes Red Pillaged by Gervais & Di Caprio
Conscious Pirate Offline
Banned

Golden Globes Red Pillaged by Gervais & Di Caprio
Surprised I'm the first to comment on this but I couldn't not make a thread about what i see as some first rate trolling & feather ruffling of the useless attention craving glitterati on one of their "night of nights" - The Golden Globes.

Returning to hosting duties, Ricky Gervais tweeted this little gem after waking the morning of the big day...

Ricky Gervais shocks with filthy tweet

[Image: 2300efccd9e7e6b15a333e18f9a62abf]

Laugh

So the big event rolls round, Ricky gets on stage & within the first 5 mins of his opening monologue rams some red pill truth up the establishments arse...

Quote:“I’ve changed,” Gervais insisted to the crowd. “Not as much as Bruce Jenner, obviously. Now Caitlyn Jenner, of course. She’s become a role model for trans people everywhere. Showing great bravery in breaking down stereotypes.
“She didn’t do a lot for women drivers. But you can’t have everything. Not at the same time,” he said in reference to Jenner’s involvement in a fatal car crash last year.

[Image: b7a03f488aca4fc57d0dc84107d275d4]

Quote:Talk then naturally turned to Jeffrey Tambor and his role as a transgender woman in Transparent.
“What an actor, what a role,” he praised the actor. “He has to put on all the women clothes and let people film him. That takes balls. I don’t know how he does it ... I’ve seen his balls — they’re huge and long.”

[Image: c1993be97d5ea4e1bad2b173d6a3928a]

Quote:Next up was the Hollywood everygirl Jennifer Lawrence and her essay on pay equality.
“There were marches on the street with teachers and nurses saying how the hell could a 25-year-old live on $58 million?” he jibed.
“I’m getting paid the same as Tina and Amy did last year ... there's two of them it’s not my fault they want to share the money.”

[Image: 048e233b9481e1756f57e0d7d9983062]

Obviously the trannys & their enablers took exception...

Read the full extent of Ricky's tranny trolling here

Here are the highlights & who copped what from our Ricky...

Quote:Launching into the monologue, Gervais described the audience as “disgusting pill-popping sexual deviant scum”.

“I wanna do this monologue and then go into hiding, OK? Not even Sean Penn will find me. Snitch,” Gervais said, referencing Penn’s recent interview with Mexican fugitive El Chapo.

“Hello, and welcome to the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards live from the Beverly Hilton Hotel, with all these rich, beautiful celebrities having the time of their lives, let’s hope no one spoils that, yeah?
“Relax, I’m going to try to be nice. You’re global megastars with amazing talent ... most of you. A few of you just married well. You know who you are, we all do. We all do.”

NBC
“We’re live on NBC and it’s right that NBC host this award show because they’re the only network that are truly fair and impartial and that’s because they’re the only network with zero nomination so ... nothing in it for them tonight, they don’t care obviously.”

CAITLYN JENNER
“But as I say I’m going to be nice tonight, I’ve changed. not as much as Bruce Jenner obviously, now Caitlyn Jenner of course. What a year she’s had.
“She became a role model for trans people everywhere, showing great bravery in breaking down barriers and destroying stereotypes. She didn’t do a lot for women drivers but ... you can’t have everything, can you? Not at the same time.”

HOLLYWOOD FOREIGN PRESS
“(He) just told me that if I say anything offensive or crass or resort to innuendo he’s going to come out here and personally pull me off. So that’s an offer I couldn’t refuse. Yes, yes, that is the level. An old man pulling me off.”
Gervais then took aim at hot shot Hollywood producers like Harvey Weinstein by implying they buy awards.

“One Hollywood publication said me hosting would mean that some film stars would stay away for fear of being made fun of. As if film stars would stay away from the chance of winning a Golden Globe, particularly if their film company has already paid for it.”

ROMAN POLANSKI
“So what’s happened in this last year in the crazy business we call show. The excellent Spotlight has been nominated. The Catholic Church are furious about the film as it exposes the fact that 5 per cent of all their priests have repeatedly molested children and been allowed to continue to work without punishment. Roman Polanski called it the best date movie ever.”

JENNIFER LAWRENCE + WAGE EQUALITY
“Jennifer Lawrence made the news when she demanded equal pay for women in Hollywood and she received overwhelming support from people everywhere. There were marches on the street with nurses and factory workers saying ‘how the hell can a 25-year-old live on $51 million?’ “Joking aside, of course women should be paid the same as men for doing the same job. And I’d like to say right now I’m getting paid exactly the same as Tina and Amy did last year.

“I know there were two of them but it’s not my fault if they want to share the money, is it? It’s their stupid fault. It’s funny cause it’s true.”

[Image: a8a6a56f026ee273a6401af258acc697]
Suck it up, cunts!

Quote:THE MARTIAN & PIXELS
“The Hollywood Foreign Press deemed The Martian a comedy and hence Matt Damon is here tonight, so that worked a treat didn’t it. To be fair The Martian was a lot funnier than Pixels, but then again so was Schindler’s List. It’s just a film.

“All female remakes are the big thing. There’s a female remake of Ghostbusters, there’s going to be a female remake of Ocean’s Eleven. And this is brilliant for the studios cause they get guaranteed box office results and they don’t have to spend much money on the cast. Shut up, I don’t care.”

ADVICE FOR WINNERS
“Listen, if you do win tonight remember that no one cares about that award as much as you do, OK? Don’t get emotional, it’s embarrassing,” he said.

“That award is, no offence, worthless. It's a bit of metal that some nice old confused journalists wanted to give you in person so they could meet you and have a selfie with you, that’s all it is. I’ve got three, I’ve got Golden Globes myself, one is a door stop, one I use to hit burglars with one and one I keep by the bed to — it doesn’t matter why, it’s mine, I won it fair and square, it’s just the right shape and size. Yeah, to be clear that was a joke about shoving Golden Globes I’ve won up my ass ... and they asked me to host four times, Jesus! Let’s do the show.”

For me however, the moment of the night was this priceless reaction from Leo Di Caprio when Lady Gaga (wtf???) was awarded best actress in a mini-series for her work on American Horror Story. The gif is priceless.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:When Lady Gaga went to accept her award for Best Actress in a Miniseries, she brushed past a laughing Leonardo DiCaprio, whose face soon appeared as if he had been spooked by a ghost.

The hilarious moment left viewers wondering whether Leo was scoffing at Gaga’s surprise win.

But The Revenant star later explained his reaction in a post-Globes interview with ET. “Oh, lord - that’s trending, huh?” he responded when told his face was trending on Twitter. “I just didn’t know what was passing me - that’s all!”

Thank you Ricky & Leo. From the bottom of my cruel heart.

Clap
01-11-2016 05:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 42 users Like Conscious Pirate's post:
Prince of Persia, Anabasis to Desta, Snowplow, 8ball, Nevsky, aSimpNamedBrokeback, estraudi, Dominance, WalterBlack, MiscBrah, Akula, Ricardo735, Xntrik, Tytalus, Cr33pin, redbeard, getdownonit, African.horn, Steve_Jay, BlurredLines, Khan, Vacancier Permanent, billbudsocket, The Beast1, Enigma, Gmac, One Punch Man, h3ltrsk3ltr, DamienCasanova, DJ-Matt, J. Spice, Hardy Daytona, Geomann180, joseywales, Excelsior, Sooth, It_is_my_time, antman333, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Monty_Brogan, Professor Fox, Hypno
Prince of Persia Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Golden Globes Red Pillaged by Gervais & Di Caprio
Gervais is a God amongst men.

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest- and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault" -Donald Trump
01-11-2016 05:41 PM
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Gaga's a piece of shit. She didn't just go for the polite touch on the shoulder to tell DiCaprio she needed to get past him, she just about fucking shoved him because he was laughing ... one hopes at her, but probably just at a joke somebody on his table had heard.
01-11-2016 05:47 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Paracelsus's post:
Conscious Pirate, DJ-Matt, Davidovich
H1N1 Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Ricky Gervais is about as right-on-a-luvvie as you could ever hope to meet. He is the archetype of the Guardianista.
01-11-2016 05:51 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like H1N1's post:
Surreyman, Saweeep, AnonymousBosch, Ocelot, roberto, Benoit, DJ-Matt
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(01-11-2016 05:51 PM)H1N1 Wrote:  Ricky Gervais is about as right-on-a-luvvie as you could ever hope to meet. He is the archetype of the Guardianista.

Kind of, but he hates political correctness on most issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AqsB34iCY4

He's mates with the Dawkins, Bill Maher's, the Sam Harris' of this world, so he's definitely not in the 'EVERYTHING IS RACIST' brigade.

Telegram

https://www.patrioticalternative.org.uk/
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 06:02 PM by Teedub.)
01-11-2016 05:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teedub's post:
Surreyman
H1N1 Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(01-11-2016 05:58 PM)Teedub Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 05:51 PM)H1N1 Wrote:  Ricky Gervais is about as right-on-a-luvvie as you could ever hope to meet. He is the archetype of the Guardianista.

...or says he does. He makes safe jokes to a sympathetic audience that sound risky to those on the Left. You'll notice that he is always very careful to define the frame of what is 'morally' good and bad in his comedy, before delivering any joke. He makes sure the audience knows how right-on he is before he goes and makes a mildly offensive joke. But it's ok for the audience to laugh because they are all on the same page; they all know he is one of them. Most comedians do this to an extent, but Gervais is particularly guilty. He is also a chronic social media virtue signaller. I prefer to judge him by actions, not his words in a cosy studio or in front of a tame audience.
01-11-2016 06:07 PM
[-] The following 21 users Like H1N1's post:
Solus, Saweeep, Paracelsus, AnonymousBosch, Conscious Pirate, MiscBrah, Ocelot, Nevsky, Tytalus, Yurtley, BlurredLines, Benoit, The Beast1, UncleSam, Barron, DJ-Matt, J. Spice, robreke, JiggyLordJr, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Sandstorm
Conscious Pirate Offline
Banned

Also, not to be outdone by them men, the girls brought their A game..

The most vulgar Globes yet

Quote:Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence were presenting an award together when they were discussing their nicknames, Schumer dubbing herself “A Schu”.

“Amy, you can’t just give yourself a nickname,” Lawrence told her on stage. “It has to come naturally. What do people usually call you?”

To which Amy replied: “Usually they just call me c***.”

“We can forget about that, but that’s true,” Lawrence replied.

Cate Blanchett and Julia Louis-Dreyfus were among the celebrities in the audience who were shown looking shocked immediately after.

[Image: 51a9390d99199533c7b84e6c79275f67]

Quote:The curse word came after Schumer left E! red carpet host Ryan Seacrest highly embarrassed during their interview when she complained about her “itchy vagina”.

The host scrambled to change the subject after the Trainwreck star spoke of her uncomfortable situation.

They were not the only basic bitches on stage...

Quote:Jaimie Alexander also lost her cool with the autocue, cursing the person who was working the teleprompter by saying “Dude, who’s typing this s**t?” when there was a pause in the text she was meant to be reading.

[Image: dd2cb08d72062f7cfa553020f009c3d2bf80ad7b.gif]

Not to be upstaged in the cunty stakes, JLaw attracted the ire of journalists & the twitterati alike at the backstage press conference...

JLaw's cruel backstage shutdown

Quote:Lawrence, who had just taken out the award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Comedy for her role in Joy, fielded a question from a reporter in attendance and interrupted him mid-sentence.

“You can’t live your whole life behind your phone, bro,” she said. “You can’t do that, you’ve got to live in the now.”

The reporter, who appeared to have translated his questions on his phone, then started to ask the 25-year-old actress how she sees herself for the upcoming Oscars, but she quickly shut him down.

“We’re at the Golden Globes. If you put your phone down, you’d know that,” Lawrence fired back.

[Image: CYblx7TWMAAm6NJ.jpg]

Quote:Many have criticised the Hunger Games star for being “culturally insensitive” and even for behaving “like an asshole” towards the reporter, whose first language didn’t appear to be English.

Earlier in the evening, Lawrence presented an award with Amy Schumer. As the pair arrived on stage, they called out someone in the front row for being on their phone.

“Please turn your phone off,” Schumer said.

Lawrence laughed, adding, “Can you please stop taking pictures?”

[Image: f63a5245fc99d59071ebe52d46c1b2af]

You Go Grrrrls!!! I see that JLaw has almost completely shattered the girl-next-door image she had cultivated (& was getting her big roles) in favour of being a shill harpy with an axe to grind. The takings on her latest film Joy have been woeful. Well done bitch. Welcome to consequence.
01-11-2016 06:12 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Conscious Pirate's post:
AnonymousBosch, Tytalus, J. Spice, Simeon_Strangelight, Enoch
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

^ Fair enough man, but he's definitely an "ally" (I hate that word when used in this kind of context) when it comes to SJWs.

Edit: this was to H1N1

Telegram

https://www.patrioticalternative.org.uk/
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 06:13 PM by Teedub.)
01-11-2016 06:12 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teedub's post:
H1N1
Surreyman Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

He's mates with the Dawkins, Bill Maher's, the Sam Harris' of this world, so he's definitely not in the 'EVERYTHING IS RACIST' brigade.

I'm sure he wouldn't like us, but I doubt he'd want to shut us down. The old school sort of lefty.
01-11-2016 06:13 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Surreyman's post:
Teedub
Saweeep Offline
Banned

(01-11-2016 06:13 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

I'm sure he wouldn't like us, but I doubt he'd want to shut us down. The old school sort of lefty.

The only good sort of leftie is a dead leftie. Big Grin
01-11-2016 06:19 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Saweeep's post:
Rocha, britchard, Germanicus
Gmac Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Yuck, Amy Schumer continues to look more and more like a human/pig crossbreed.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 06:26 PM by Gmac.)
01-11-2016 06:20 PM
[-] The following 25 users Like Gmac's post:
Conscious Pirate, Renzy, redpillage, username, Dominance, Rocha, Disco_Volante, MiscBrah, Mentavious, Jvramerys, philosophical_recovery, Beyond Borders, Vacancier Permanent, Ringo, Enigma, Suits, Barron, DJ-Matt, britchard, robreke, OGNorCal707, Salinger, Player_1337, JiggyLordJr, Brebelle3
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

They may be women but they're not ladies. A degree of class wouldn't go amiss in regards to their place in society and the number of young girls and women who take after them. But when were Hollywood royalty ever accountable?
01-11-2016 06:28 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like Foolsgo1d's post:
AnonymousBosch, Sumanguru, Prince of Persia, Nevsky, Jvramerys, Vacancier Permanent, DJ-Matt, , Ocelot, robreke, Xntrik
8ball Offline
Kingfisher

Last night was the most un-PC award show in years. They even invited Mel Gibson to present MAD MAX.
01-11-2016 06:32 PM
Dan Woolf Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

--------------------------------------------------
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2016 06:01 PM by Dan Woolf.)
01-11-2016 07:31 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dan Woolf's post:
Mentavious
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(01-11-2016 07:31 PM)Dan Woolf Wrote:  Just a reminder, many men on this forum have said "Amy Schumer is really hot in real life, I've seen her a couple of times, the photos don't make her justice!"

If so then Jennifer Lawrence should be causing mass erections everywhere she goes. Her Fappening photos indicate otherwise Smile
01-11-2016 08:12 PM
Mentavious Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(01-11-2016 07:31 PM)Dan Woolf Wrote:  Just a reminder, many men on this forum have said "Amy Schumer is really hot in real life, I've seen her a couple of times, the photos don't make her justice!"

Guys here thirst for blondes

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
01-11-2016 09:51 PM
Architekt Offline
Ostrich

Gervais whores social media harder than most women. He strikes me as a bit confused about a lot of his opinions - some of them are bang on, but occasionally he'll just fly directly in the face of opinions he's previously voiced.

It's almost as if he's just trying to keep up with the latest trends in SJWism
01-11-2016 10:03 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Architekt's post:
AnonymousBosch, Ocelot
iamdegaussed Offline
Kingfisher

Gaga has no right to even touch Lord Leo. I love Leo's response. He had no idea "what" was passing him. That word choice is on purpose.

(11-15-2014 08:45 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home".
01-11-2016 10:29 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like iamdegaussed's post:
Conscious Pirate, Prince of Persia, Vacancier Permanent, DJ-Matt, UroboricForms, Player_1337
rpg Offline
Ostrich
Silver Member

(01-11-2016 06:20 PM)Gmac Wrote:  Yuck, Amy Schumer continues to look more and more like a human/pig crossbreed.

A complete and utter refusal to lose weight is what I see here.
01-11-2016 10:48 PM
philosophical_recovery Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(01-11-2016 10:29 PM)iamdegaussed Wrote:  Gaga has no right to even touch Lord Leo. I love Leo's response. He had no idea "what" was passing him. That word choice is on purpose.

[Image: 47fYFMKUeqCEE.gif]

01-11-2016 10:48 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like philosophical_recovery's post:
Conscious Pirate, Ringo, Bill
Latinopan Offline
Hummingbird

(01-11-2016 06:28 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  They may be women but they're not ladies. A degree of class wouldn't go amiss in regards to their place in society and the number of young girls and women who take after them. But when were Hollywood royalty ever accountable?

The problem is that society applies the lady badge to anything with a vagina, lady was something for women in the upper class with a very high level of education, and good manners, the only that resemble that today would be geisha from Japan.

A woman talking was a indication of her reputation, the moment, even women in the lower class could behave with certain manners .

Funny is how society will dictated what makes a man a gentleman, but the moment a man says what makes a woman a lady, shit hits the fan.
01-11-2016 10:52 PM
Conscious Pirate Offline
Banned

As somewhat of a post disclaimer, I have always had mixed feelings about Gervais also.

I can't really comment on his Twitter personality or his social media antics apart from what crops up in the mainstream news that I pay little attention to these days.

It's somewhat of a love / hate relationship.

I have rarely had a character played on screen who has made me cringe (which is the visceral response I want from entertainment) as much as David Brent, Gervais' character from the British 'The Office'. Loved Carell's interpretation, however the brilliance in Gervais' original was just how bad the whole thing was. I hated David Brent. He made my skin crawl. I made a lot of excuses for Michael Scott. He was somewhat loveable.

A lot of people loved 'The Extra's". It was ok, but just The Office applied to another industry. Completely forgettable.

'Derek' is one of the most brilliant things I've ever seen. If you have't watched it, do so. You will laugh until your sides hurt, then be in tears within 30 seconds. It can be quite a rush for an INFJ. Here's a link to stream Derek

His stand up fucking drives me up the wall. He comes off as a prat & I've never really found it that clever. And to be honest, I haven't watched a single frame of the Golden Globes this year. But reading it is easier when it comes to his humour, & I'm just chuffed that someone got up on a pretty big stage & hit so many points (albeit in jest) that we espouse around here.

I love me some civil disobedience in the right context. Gervais is good for that.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2016 03:05 AM by Conscious Pirate.)
01-12-2016 02:42 AM
The Black Knight Offline
Pelican

Amy Schumer sucks and her comedy is the same shit all the time: I'm an ugly cunt whore. Laugh at the vulgar unfunny comment I make about it. Repeat. That's it.

I have this feeling Jen Lawrence is going to hit the wall hard soon.

Gervais gets points for being un-PC as fuck on a mainstream show. I can't say I have ever found him that funny though of what I've seen of him elsewhere.

And the Leo gif is awesome.
01-12-2016 07:17 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like The Black Knight's post:
DamienCasanova, robreke, pants, Enoch, Salinger
I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE Offline
Kingfisher

Gervais is not redpilled in our sense. His comedy has always relied on the "say something uncomfortable, almost insulting or cringe-y". I mean most of his earlier comedy standups relied on praising the wonders and intellectualism of atheist so he's used and comfortable in the "just giving you the uncomfortable TRUTH, don't care if I offend anyone maaaaaaaaaan" role. He doesn't say or mean any of his digs out of some redpill conviction, he just takes the prevailing narrative and says the opposite. If conservatism would've been the prevailing narrative he'd be dropping just the same insults but from a shitlib SJW point of view.
01-12-2016 09:52 AM
Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

^^^Give me back my son
is that you????

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...
01-12-2016 11:07 AM