I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Australian women: worst attitudes in the world
saoconrado40 Offline
Banned

Australian women: worst attitudes in the world
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rendezview...8a14923247

This basically sums up their horrible, snide attitudes...

They truly believe the media bullshit over here that they are all that amazing... but what exactly does the average Aussie sheila bring to the table besides selfishness, social media/smart phone addiction and a massive sense of entitlement?
01-19-2016 11:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes saoconrado40's post:
Atticus
Sweet Jones Offline
Sparrow

RE: Australian women: worst attitudes in the world
(01-19-2016 11:07 PM)saoconrado40 Wrote:  but what exactly does the average Aussie sheila bring to the table besides selfishness, social media/smart phone addiction and a massive sense of entitlement?

Large gut, ill-fitting clothes, requests for cheap wine and cocktails, shrill voice, etc
01-19-2016 11:41 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Sweet Jones's post:
AnonymousBosch, Kangaroo, Atticus, J. Spice, DJ-Matt, 262, Nevsky, RatInTheWoods
infowarrior1 Online
Ostrich

01-20-2016 12:18 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like infowarrior1's post:
Phoenix, Hades, Horus, Aurini, General Stalin
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

From that article:

Quote:We are only walking the earth among them because men are allowing us to do so. Women can only do what they can today because at different points over the course of history men congregated together and decided — by majority vote — to drip feed us some rights. We should be grateful.

She said it in sarcasm, but my fucking oath yes. If they don't like it they can always sample the delights of human rights in Africa and the Middle East.
01-20-2016 12:20 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Paracelsus's post:
Speculation, YossariansRight, 262, Suits
vinman Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

She was actually giving good advice for the first 8 paragraphs until Cunt Tourettes took over.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine
01-20-2016 12:22 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like vinman's post:
MiscBrah, Atticus, El Chinito loco, DJ-Matt, YossariansRight, Nevsky, Suits
AnonymousBosch Away
Crow
Gold Member

This is the exact same shit that caused Anita Sarkeesian. I wish men would stop taking the bait. When someone is trying to provoke for attention, deny them the spotlight, but no, there's comment after comment trying to debate an irrational woman, consumed by her hatred, like they could ever hope to change her mind.

She's a 5 who knocks around Brunswick: of course she hates men. I share her contempt for the hipster guys she'd have to interact with each day.

But her future is either post-wall sexual irrelevance and many cats, or getting regularly fisted by some Diesel Dyke who is far more masculine than any man in Brunswick, whilst screaming her dysfunction at the world, desperate for someone to notice.

So, refuse to notice her.

Poor thing.
01-20-2016 01:16 AM
[-] The following 23 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
MiscBrah, Paracelsus, Atticus, Snowplow, Vacancier Permanent, Benoit, Grizzly Bear, vinman, DJ-Matt, Yatagan, Sumanguru, Xntrik, debeguiled, Aurini, Kaii, Quintus Curtius, 262, Nevsky, Roardog, kaotic, Professor Fox, Kizman, Belgrano
Atticus Offline
Robin

Nothing to see here, just the typical contrived victim hood. Every two bit moron who has pretensions of being a writer but lacks talent now tries to garner some sort of edginess by playing up to their perceived minority status.

I had a look at her website, and she is milking the fact that she is of Greek descent for all its worth. Wog this, wog that. What a fucking joke. I'm also of Greek descent, and I don't even remember the last time I actually heard that word used in conversation. No kidding, I think the last time was 1995 or something. Greeks are probably one of the most privileged groups in Oz.

On a lighter note, some of the below the line comments are very good. 2016 may well be the year of the shitlord!
01-20-2016 02:18 AM
Zoids Offline
Pigeon

[Image: 9SXYJTz.jpg]

WB500k

Would Bang If She Paid Me 500,000 - would never admit nor tell any one.

Meh, after seeing more pics where the extent of her cottage cheese pock marked legs covered in fading green bruises and razor burn was apparent WB1M
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 04:14 AM by Zoids.)
01-20-2016 04:12 AM
not_dead_yet Offline
Woodpecker

This times one million. She's taken the red pill, but doesn't like the truth.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"
01-20-2016 04:17 AM
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(01-20-2016 02:18 AM)Atticus Wrote:  Nothing to see here, just the typical contrived victim hood. Every two bit moron who has pretensions of being a writer but lacks talent now tries to garner some sort of edginess by playing up to their perceived minority status.

I had a look at her website, and she is milking the fact that she is of Greek descent for all its worth. Wog this, wog that. What a fucking joke. I'm also of Greek descent, and I don't even remember the last time I actually heard that word used in conversation. No kidding, I think the last time was 1995 or something. Greeks are probably one of the most privileged groups in Oz.

I think the last person other than a Greek or Italian that used it, in jest or in earnest, was probably Kevin Bloody Wilson circa. 1986 or so. Other than the Wog Boy series of films, the last time I heard it used was by Pia Miranda's character in Looking for Alibrandi to describe her Italian family making the tomato sauce: "National Bloody Wog Day."
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 06:58 AM by Paracelsus.)
01-20-2016 06:56 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paracelsus's post:
pialox
TigerTim Offline
Banned

(01-19-2016 11:07 PM)saoconrado40 Wrote:  http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/rendezview...8a14923247

This basically sums up their horrible, snide attitudes...

They truly believe the media bullshit over here that they are all that amazing... but what exactly does the average Aussie sheila bring to the table besides selfishness, social media/smart phone addiction and a massive sense of entitlement?

Aussie, British, Kiwi, Canadian, American, Irish... I sincerely dont know which one is the worst of the bunch...

It let us know how ever country which was product of the british empire ended up as a hellhole for men, maybe its not women but culture itself.

peace.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 08:10 AM by TigerTim.)
01-20-2016 08:06 AM
Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

10/10 WB article's title

Want to get yourself a man? Then shut up

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 08:24 AM by Aquiles_Baesta_Parada.)
01-20-2016 08:24 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Aquiles_Baesta_Parada's post:
Paracelsus, Benoit, Roardog
eradicator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(01-20-2016 12:18 AM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

Admittedly, part 1 was better

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
01-20-2016 08:38 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like eradicator's post:
YossariansRight, General Stalin, Wutang, kaotic, infowarrior1
Wutang Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Quote:I am done defining my self-worth by men with chauvinistic, backward mindsets, who feel threatened by my happy, vocal voice.

I actually thought that said "harpy" at first.

And was she legit getting all self-righteously outraged that a man had the nerve to tell her tone down her laugh - which she admits is super loud - in a public theater that she is currently sharing with other people trying to enjoy a movie?
01-20-2016 11:50 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wutang's post:
vinman
Aurini Offline
Ostrich

(01-20-2016 04:12 AM)Zoids Wrote:  [Image: 9SXYJTz.jpg]

WB500k

Would Bang If She Paid Me 500,000 - would never admit nor tell any one.

Meh, after seeing more pics where the extent of her cottage cheese pock marked legs covered in fading green bruises and razor burn was apparent WB1M

>Tattoo that looks like a mix of 60s acid trip + blasphemy
>Pretty, conditioned, dyke cut.
>Least threatening wife beater I've ever seen.
>Looks like he uses a facial scrub and body gel
>Hammer as metaphor for him being a bag of hammers.

Hormonally damaged assholes like this twerp are why I can't find shirts that fit me.
01-20-2016 03:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Aurini's post:
Benoit, AnonymousBosch, YossariansRight
AnonymousBosch Away
Crow
Gold Member

(01-20-2016 03:59 PM)Aurini Wrote:  Hormonally damaged assholes like this twerp are why I can't find shirts that fit me.

I haven't been able to use a top button for years now, and it's getting to the point where even using the second button is a stretch. Yeah, I'm big, but I'm not that big:

[Image: shirtissues%20-%20Copy_zpsgnalisur.jpg]

It's like nothing is being made for the body of a fit man anymore, just weedy teenage boys.

Millennial men are narrow, even when they're jacked, like they're constantly shrugging themselves inwards, away from the rest of the world. Note how in the pic her shoulders are almost as wide as his: this is how bull-dog shouldered Australian girls have become. Also note the flaring out of his waist - the beginning of the Progressive Male Middle Aged Spread that hits in their 20's.

This guy has the typical Brunswick body, a suburb where every man is either Gay, a Hipster, a Gay Hipster, or Muslim, whom are quietly and steadily taking over businesses in the area.

Since it's a big Degenerate Artist area, and Music is Haram, the eventual purge there should be hilarious, but, more likely, I expect a steady progression of White Flight from Brunswick over the next five-to-ten years as it falls out of favour in a way that's Totally Not Racist.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 04:56 PM by AnonymousBosch.)
01-20-2016 04:52 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
Quintus Curtius, Grizzly Bear
AnonymousBosch Away
Crow
Gold Member

But following directly on from that, I had to attend a Uni campus yesterday, so spent some time people watching.

A few things I noticed:

- Millennial guys have very insincere smiles when they're talking to people. It's obvious they're not smiling in a genuine way, almost as if they're smiling in a way they hope cultivates likeability. Smiling exists as a means to an end.

- No confidence around women. Watching their interactions with the opposite sex is more like observing a group of girls, or girls and their Pet Gay.

- Even more interesting. Women don't even seem to recognise these guys as being men. Their body language is pure Friendzone: a man who exists to them in that Nonsexual, but Potentially-Useful In Other Ways fashion.

- Very narrow frames and narrow stances. No Parade Rest for these guys. They're trying to take up as little space as possible, to the degree I wonder where the hell their testicles are. Do they have to tuck?

- The resting state of their hands is loose and, stereotypically, limp. If they have carry a man bag, or briefcase, the wrist is either tucked limply against their body, once again trying to not take up space, or they seem to have no control over what they're carrying, so there's a huge sway.

- Related: if their arms are loose, there's no control in the arms or strength or tension in the wrists. Their arms have a real swing to them, that resembles the behaviour of the early schooling years, where young boys haven't the confidence to control their movements yet. It's like their legs are walking, but their upper body is doing a controlled skip.

Everything about them screams gay. It's fascinating. This is the damage Marxist Educators can do to masculinity in just 30 years.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 05:10 PM by AnonymousBosch.)
01-20-2016 04:55 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
DJ-Matt, Irenicus, tiggaling, Anabasis to Desta, Grizzly Bear, Kaii
262 Offline
Banned

In before the usual crowd says NAAWALT (Not All Australian Women Are Like That).

Makes me think of the word "standards" and the rap song whose chorus is "slide, slide, slippity slide"
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 06:35 PM by 262.)
01-20-2016 05:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
RexImperator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

AB, what is the circumference of your neck?

Bella, horrida bella
et Thybrim multo spumantem sanguine cerno
01-20-2016 05:45 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RexImperator's post:
Canopus
AnonymousBosch Away
Crow
Gold Member

(01-20-2016 05:45 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  AB, what is the circumference of your neck?

51 cm (20 5/64 inches).

I'm at the stage that I'm getting dress shirts made from scratch. What you see there is an off-the-rack emergency.

I'm big, but I've seen much bigger guys than me at my gym.

Millennials are just really small men. I was behind some army guys at the shops last night, and, fit as they were, they were much narrower in stature than both me and every woman in the vicinity.

I'm really noticing this with the younger cops now. None of them are physically-imposing or threatening at all, assuming they're not an obese dyke. It's no wonder my town's police force is losing control.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 06:26 PM by AnonymousBosch.)
01-20-2016 06:24 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes AnonymousBosch's post:
vinman
Roardog Offline
Pelican

Taken at face value the title and first line are great.

Quote:Want to get yourself a man? Then shut up

In order to secure a man it is in the woman’s favour if she is relatively quiet. Men don’t like drama. They also don’t like neediness. It’s a turn off. Men like it simple.

She actually knows what she's talking about here. However while women like drama, I'd say that neediness and talking too much are a turn off for both sexes.

However then it becomes obvious that she's being facetious with this line
Quote:It’s abusive towards the man when a women speaks up and defends herself.

I stopped paying attention to anything she had to say after that.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 06:38 PM by Roardog.)
01-20-2016 06:36 PM
RexImperator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Quote:51 cm (20 5/64 inches).

Laugh C'mon dude that's ridiculously huge...most off-the-rack dress shirts in the better stores only go up to what, 18 inches or so, I think, which would be considered big. You're in custom tailoring territory for sure.

Bella, horrida bella
01-20-2016 06:45 PM
Canopus Offline
Kingfisher

Speaking as a Millennial - I don't care if it's just three sentences long, the day AnonymousBosch puts his workout between two covers and I hear it's up for preorder:

[Image: CrgB7XF.gif]
01-20-2016 06:47 PM
Suits Offline
Banned

(01-20-2016 03:59 PM)Aurini Wrote:  >Hammer as metaphor for him being a bag of dick hammers.

Edited for accuracy.
01-20-2016 06:49 PM
RexImperator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I don't believe any workout by itself will make you that big unless you already have thick bones.

Bella, horrida bella
01-20-2016 06:50 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RexImperator's post:
Anabasis to Desta

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Worst crime ever? Georgepl 36 3,488 08-26-2019 06:58 AM
Last Post: Lovinglife
  The Australian politics thread fokker 746 152,071 08-22-2019 10:14 PM
Last Post: Rorogue
Thumbs Up Australian nationalism - misconceptions about Australia history PixelFree 127 7,933 07-20-2019 03:16 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight