I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Feminist Playboy writer pens article about why women date assholes
SomeFcksGiven Offline
Robin
Gold Member

Feminist Playboy writer pens article about why women date assholes
"She Dates Assholes Because You're a Pussy"

http://www.playboy.com/articles/assholes-pussies

[Image: c_limit%2Cq_80%2Cw_720%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fim...esktop.jpg]

[Image: c_limit%2Cq_80%2Cw_720%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fim...iagram.jpg]

Even though the author is a self-proclaimed feminist, I found myself nodding in agreement with a lot of points she made here. These sentiments are constantly echoed on this forum and ROK.

While she eloquently points out the war on masculinity and how it's contributed to an epidemic of pussies and betas in western culture, she glossed over the biggest driving factors in this debacle: Militant Feminism and cultural marxism. She also (obviously) neglects to mention the need for women to start acting like women.

Is it possible that feminists are starting to see the fruits of their blabbering and whining?
01-20-2016 05:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SomeFcksGiven's post:
Enigma
Mage Offline
Banned

RE: Feminist Playboy writer pens article about why women date assholes
I don't want to read her articles but these charts look like a total mental mess a mirror of a disorganized mind, that is overloaded with exciting images. Her mental state is that of a spoiled child not able to choose among his toys, not able to commit playing with any of them just obsessing over them.

Don't worry, she has understood nothing and cannot say anything of value.
01-20-2016 05:25 PM
[-] The following 23 users Like Mage's post:
nomadbrah, El Chinito loco, Dr. Kahn, AnonymousBosch, 262, Ocelot, StrikeBack, steak, Quintus Curtius, Tex, Captainstabbin, Snowplow, Professor Fox, kenny_g, Xntrik, SlickyBoy, AquilonBE, Benoit, robreke, J. Spice, zombiejimmorrison, DJ-Matt, Saweeep
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

This is just standard feminist snark. She even tries to be funny by throwing in stupid things like "mimes" to try and show how irreverant and off the wall her humor is.

She's just another phony Lena Christmasham clone. A try hard with a built in audience of cultural try-hards willing to waste time on the giant hamster wheel of feminism.

I bet she has slept or had "finding yourself" moments with men from the entire spectrum including those she derides as pussies.
01-20-2016 05:33 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
2Wycked, steak, Captainstabbin, Gmac
2Wycked Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Lord have mercy, guys need to stop giving these stupid clams attention. This is pure clickbait trash.

Old Chinese Man Wrote:  why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man
01-20-2016 05:38 PM
[-] The following 17 users Like 2Wycked's post:
Private Man, eradicator, AnonymousBosch, 262, Disco_Volante, Ocelot, Paracelsus, Quintus Curtius, steak, Captainstabbin, Professor Fox, Cr33pin, Gmac, Buck Wild, DJ-Matt, Saweeep, Bear Hands
Private Man Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(01-20-2016 05:38 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  Lord have mercy, guys need to stop giving these stupid clams attention. This is pure clickbait trash.

This.

As was said before, those diagrams are the mark of a scatter-brained ditz, incapable of any type of logic and reason.

So, is Playboy replacing nudes with this sort of drivel? Shark, jumped.

READ MY BLOG, DAMMIT.

I gots me teh tweets: @man_private

Competence, confidence, charisma, and dominance. What Manospherians want in all men.
01-20-2016 06:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like Private Man's post:
AnonymousBosch, armenia4ever, vinman, ryanf, Ocelot, steak, Captainstabbin, Cobra, SlickyBoy, Cr33pin, DJ-Matt
armenia4ever Offline
Kingfisher

Got to say, I'm surprised that her as a feminist would say things such as,

Quote:"I LOVE THE IDEA OF A TRADITIONAL MAN

The Alpha Male. The warrior. The provider. The protector. The hunter. The king. I know this is not the popular opinion. I realize the PC police have us so scared to encourage traditional gender roles and, God forbid, a little bit of backbone. It’s REVOLUTIONARY for me to say I like my men to act like men. I think because of this war on masculinity we now lack men who actually know how to do man shit, and trust me, that’s going to bite us in the ass down the road. And everyone is too fucking scared of the feminists to call it out. I don’t give a shit.

Women date assholes because through all of time assholes have been the alpha male. Yes, many of them have been murderous rapists. But MOST of them have been fighting for our honor, protecting women and children. If that weren’t the case, our species wouldn’t have made it out of the caves. Period.
"

Is this a slight epiphany? Perhaps.
Quote:
"DISCLAIMER: THIS IS MY OPINION. SO BEFORE YOU START GATHERING THE VIRTUAL STAKES UPON WHICH TO IMPALE ME WHILE USING BUZZWORDS LIKE “HETERONORMATIVE” AND “TRADITIONAL GENDER ROLES” AND “CISGENDER” JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Quit being such a pussy."

This made me chuckle. She is aware of the tumblr and Jezebel lynch mobs so much so that she bothered with a disclaimer. Maybe even some feminists are sick of it, which would be a real turning point - hopefully one that decimates the movement from the inside even more so.

"Be a leader and never ever follow" That's what my father, that's what he always told me. So with those words boldly spoken, he sent me down a long and hard road.

My humble blog.
01-20-2016 06:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like armenia4ever's post:
Snowplow, SlickyBoy, J. Spice, eltrance
SomeFcksGiven Offline
Robin
Gold Member

(01-20-2016 06:17 PM)armenia4ever Wrote:  Got to say, I'm surprised that her as a feminist would say things such as,

The Alpha Male. The warrior. The provider. The protector. The hunter. The king. I know this is not the popular opinion. I realize the PC police have us so scared to encourage traditional gender roles and, God forbid, a little bit of backbone. It’s REVOLUTIONARY for me to say I like my men to act like men. I think because of this war on masculinity we now lack men who actually know how to do man shit, and trust me, that’s going to bite us in the ass down the road. And everyone is too fucking scared of the feminists to call it out. I don’t give a shit.

Women date assholes because through all of time assholes have been the alpha male. Yes, many of them have been murderous rapists. But MOST of them have been fighting for our honor, protecting women and children. If that weren’t the case, our species wouldn’t have made it out of the caves. Period.
"

Is this a slight epiphany? Perhaps.
Quote:
"DISCLAIMER: THIS IS MY OPINION. SO BEFORE YOU START GATHERING THE VIRTUAL STAKES UPON WHICH TO IMPALE ME WHILE USING BUZZWORDS LIKE “HETERONORMATIVE” AND “TRADITIONAL GENDER ROLES” AND “CISGENDER” JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Quit being such a pussy."

This made me chuckle. She is aware of the tumblr and Jezebel lynch mobs so much so that she bothered with a disclaimer. Maybe even some feminists are sick of it, which would be a real turning point - hopefully one that decimates the movement from the inside even more so.

This was the reason why I posted the article. It's easy to become jaded and say "I'm not reading this feminist clickbait bs.. blah blah blah.." I know she's a contradictory, scatterbrained harpy oozing hypocrisy.

But like it or not we're smack dab in the middle of a culture war. If the cultural marxist juggernaut is starting to splinter, this is relevant to all of us.

"Know thy enemy"
01-20-2016 06:34 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like SomeFcksGiven's post:
armenia4ever, Prince of Persia, Enigma, sixsix
262 Offline
Banned

Article text, in case you think it's click-bait, and want to deny them clicks:

Quote:Why do women date assholes?

Ah, yes. The age-old question—right up there with “What is the meaning of life?”

After I pitched this story, I interviewed dozens of women and men, a sex therapist and a relationship psychiatrist. When I asked my friends why they dated assholes no two of them answered the same. It seems there is a toxic cocktail of psychological reasons women fall into this trap. I compiled a nice list, worthy of Cosmopolitan or Elle, with points like “daddy issues” and “ticking clock.” Then I deleted the whole fucking thing.

Frankly, I’m tired of the conventional wisdom that women date assholes because we need lessons in “self-love ” or “manifesting self-esteem” or some psychobabble blah-blah fucking blah about “healing your aloneness.” They’re always about what’s wrong with women and never about what’s going on with men.

In my experience, if a man is asking the question “Why do women date assholes?” he falls into one of three categories:

1. He’s the best friend of a woman who dates assholes, and he’s in love with her

2. He assumes that if a woman rejects him it has nothing at all to do with his shortcomings such as for example the fact that he’s rolling hard on Tinder from his parents’ basement

3. He’s a Beta Male

Famous misogynist and one of my personal heroes, Picasso said, “There are only two types of women—goddesses and doormats.”

I believe there are only two types of men—assholes and pussies.

I should probably define what an “asshole” is. Womanizer? Unfaithful married guy? Commitmentphobe? Gregory Louis Carter of the University of Durham led a study into the “bad boy” phenomenon and described them as men who “possess the Dark Triad personality traits of narcissism, psychopathy and Machiavellism.”

But I think, like autism, assholes fall on a spectrum. On one side you have the Dark Triad douchebags and sociopaths, and on the other you have the kings who would risk their lives defending you. But they’re still assholes. You have to be to survive. In my over-generalized, simplistic view of the world, if you’re not an asshole, you’re a pussy.

Full disclosure—I love assholes. I’m sure any shrink would say I have latent daddy issues and blatant commitmentphobia polluting my psyche, which undoubtedly contributes to my fetish; but for now I blame sexual selection. I gravitate to The Asshole. In fact, the Dark Triad description reads like an erotica novel to me.

I don’t like sociopathic assholes (although I did in my 20s when I didn’t know any better). In my 30s I prefer the confident, well-adjusted asshole who knows how to grow food, take care of kids, build houses, fires, cars … maybe throw some knives. I have two requirements for my men: Can you protect me? Can you survive in extreme conditions? When I talked to my sister about this she said, “Yeah, I guess if you want a real man, you’re gonna have to be willing to put up with a little chauvinism and arrogance.”

I tend to agree. Assholes aren’t pushovers. And I don’t feel safe with a pushover. If I can walk all over a man, it doesn’t leave me feeling confident about his ability to defend me from the dangers of the world. Sure, I’m a feminist, and I’m self-reliant. Sure, I have a dog, some Mace and know basic self-defense. I’m satisfied with my ability to protect myself. But honestly, I feel safer with a big, strong man around. What’s the point of even having a man around if he can’t at least stave off a marauding attacker?

Carter and his colleagues found that “with respect to short-term mating, women may be drawn to men who demonstrate confidence, stubbornness and risk-taking tendencies.” Without boring you with a bunch of evolutionary psychology, I’m essentially just responding to signals of “male quality.” I like men who can shield me in a dark alley or kill a bunch of motherfuckas in defense of our post-apocalypse rations.

I LOVE THE IDEA OF A TRADITIONAL MAN

So I’m not interested in dating a man who talks about his therapy and has more dietary restrictions than I do. I’m not interested in a man who will cower in fear when the passengers on the plane are taken hostage. I’m not interested in someone who’s going to sit around bitching about the world on social media. (That’s my job.) I realize not all women want or like the Alpha Male. That’s fine. That’s their prerogative. I recommend they find themselves a nice, domesticated pussy, settle down and pray global warming isn’t real.

The trouble is, because we aren’t in constant survival mode, it’s easy for a pussy to pose as an asshole. He can hide behind money or tech skills, but the reality is—he’s a goner the first week after the dollar collapses. Here are some easy ways to identify a pussy:

1. HE’S A MOMMY’S BOY
He was breastfed until he was 10 like that weird kid in Game of Thrones. He’s looking for another mommy. I don’t mind if you suck on my titties occasionally, but I’m certainly not here to blow smoke up your ass and coddle your flimsy ego. There’s nothing more unattractive than neediness.

2. HE’S AFRAID OF RODENTS, INSECTS OR REPTILES
I was dating a man. We’ll call him Mr. 1%. He treated me like gold. Flew me around the world. He is ruthless in business but soft in bed. By all accounts he is an Alpha Male. He exudes confidence and assertiveness. One day we were at his house in Maui and a mouse ran down the hall right towards him. I’ve never heard a scream so loud. There is honestly nothing more terrifying than a grown man screaming. He immediately picked up his phone and called the gate security. “SECURITY! THERE’S A MOUSE IN THE HOUSE!” I picked up a broom and ushered the cute little thing out the door. I couldn’t stop laughing. Days later, we tried to laugh it off, but I knew it was over. I would never be able to look at him the same way again.

3. HE’S OVER 35 AND ON INSTAGRAM
There’s something desperate about it. I associate Instagram with teenagers and cougars. Most of the men I know who could survive in the woods for two weeks could give a shit about their follower count.

4. HE’S A HIPSTER
FACT: All hipsters are pussies.

5. HE BELIEVES IN “PARTICIPATION TROPHIES"
Put any amount of pressure on this guy, and he will crack. He’s the dude who’s cool with Coldplay at the Super Bowl.

6. HE’S PUSSY-WHIPPED
His wife publicly humiliates him all the time. She makes him carry her Birkin bag. Think Brad Pitt.

7. HE’S RICH BUT DEFENSELESS
He thinks he’s a real man because he has money. He’s not. In fact, rich dudes are some of the biggest pussies I’ve ever met. Money can’t buy you bravery in the face of danger. It can’t buy you self-reliance. In our modern society women gravitate to men with money because now that we’re out of the caves and thanks to the industrial and technological revolutions money is the modern equivalent of “security.” It’s an illusion. Unless he’s willing to spend his money on HAZMAT suits, generators, an apocalypse bunker, seeds, water and a helicopter – don’t bite.

8. HE’S SPOILED
I’m looking at you trustafarians, with your never-done-a-dish “butter hands.” He might act like an asshole, but it’s a cover-up to hide the fact that he’s never endured a hard day of manual labor in his life and probably can’t lift a TV.

9. HE’S PATHETIC
He has to call AAA to have it change his tire. He’s afraid of power tools. He’s passive-aggressive. He plays video games 25 hours a day and calls women derogative names online. He’s angry because women reject him yet takes no responsibility for self-improvement or acting like a man.

10. HE’S A BULLY
Bullies over-compensate. Real men are wise, just and humble. They are aware that vulnerability, intimacy and emotional intelligence aren’t signs of weakness but evidence of deep, inner strength. Everyone knows the biggest pussies are the macho, in-your-face, tough guys. Like rich dudes and trust fund babies, bullies also occupy the intersecting space in the Pussy/Asshole Venn diagram—but when push comes to shove these boys will reveal their cowardly colors every single time. A bully will turn on you. An asshole would do his time before he went down labeled a “snitch.”

I’m not saying all pussies are all bad. I know they have their place in modern society. They can wear their Lululemon gym gear, brew their craft beer, drive their Prius or hybrid/electric of any sort, do their juice cleanse and upload their Snapchat, and it doesn’t bother me one bit. I’m just saying that when the worldwide algorithm crashes—and it will—then we’ll see who the real men are. And I think I’ll take my chances with an asshole.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS MY OPINION. SO BEFORE YOU START GATHERING THE VIRTUAL STAKES UPON WHICH TO IMPALE ME WHILE USING BUZZWORDS LIKE “HETERONORMATIVE” AND “TRADITIONAL GENDER ROLES” AND “CISGENDER” JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Quit being such a pussy.
01-20-2016 06:42 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like 262's post:
vinman, Enigma
T and A Man Online
Pelican
Gold Member

Middle of the range asshole is a guy who "works with his hands".

I'd call that the average guy. So under this unwilling projection, guys default at assholes?

Lets make our own from worthless sluts to women worth marrying. The women worth marrying spectrum would be "no sex before marriage and can cook", with every other act slipping them to the opposing side of the spectrum.

This chick is a fucking loser.
01-20-2016 06:53 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like T and A Man's post:
Fender_Bender, YossariansRight, DJ-Matt
eradicator Online
Crow
Gold Member

(01-20-2016 05:33 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  I bet she has slept or had "finding yourself" moments with men from the entire spectrum including those she derides as pussies.

I bet this spectrum that she laid out is just her notches from the past couple of months.

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
01-20-2016 07:12 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like eradicator's post:
Captainstabbin, Genghis Khan, YossariansRight, DJ-Matt
General Stalin Offline
Crow
Gold Member

There is little to no discernible correlation in these graphics. This is retarded... though I love the idea of making our own "useless slut <-----------> wife material" graphic. Make it flashy and agreeable like one of those "all men are thinking it but most don't want to say it" and make it go viral.
01-20-2016 07:21 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like General Stalin's post:
Avon Barksdale, Fender_Bender, Tex, robreke, DJ-Matt, Caravaggio
Lucky Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

How the fuck is Tom Brady rated above 9/11 firemen for "Men most likely to protect me."

Who has Brady ever protected? 9/11 firemen literally died running into collapsing towers to rescue people.

Hamsters & hypergamy.
01-20-2016 08:00 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Lucky's post:
Paracelsus, vinman, SirTimothy, Snowplow, Captainstabbin, Sumanguru, YossariansRight, DJ-Matt, SupaDorkLooza
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(01-20-2016 06:17 PM)armenia4ever Wrote:  Got to say, I'm surprised that her as a feminist would say things such as,

[i]The Alpha Male. The warrior. The provider. The protector. The hunter. The king. I know this is not the popular opinion. I realize the PC police have us so scared to encourage traditional gender roles and, God forbid, a little bit of backbone. It’s REVOLUTIONARY for me to say I like my men to act like men. I think because of this war on masculinity we now lack men who actually know how to do man shit, and trust me, that’s going to bite us in the ass down the road. And everyone is too fucking scared of the feminists to call it out. I don’t give a shit.

I'm not. Remember your Last Psychiatrist: if you're seeing it, the ad is for you.

Think about this for a bit. Playboy failed to pivot on the rise of Internet porn and its readership therefore is dropping away cataclysmically. Your pop quiz: who is this article aimed at? It's not reportage, so what is its purpose?

EDIT: There's a longer response here, but Captcha is giving me "invalid domain for site key" errors, which is making it impossible to add long responses. Will add more later.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 10:12 PM by Paracelsus.)
01-20-2016 10:07 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Paracelsus's post:
Sumanguru, J. Spice
greekgod Online
Kingfisher

Two things:

1. Feminism is peak content generation right now so this makes sense. Go work for a former publishing powerhouse and use the tried n true.method of liberated lady. Hack.
2. All chicks are feminists until reality hits. Some never wake up. Nature knows the score. Adults know the deal. Leave this shit alone, we got bigger battles to fight.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled self improvement.

01-20-2016 11:26 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like greekgod's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Akwesi, 262, DJ-Matt
Vaun Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(01-20-2016 08:00 PM)Lucky Wrote:  How the fuck is Tom Brady rated above 9/11 firemen for "Men most likely to protect me."

Who has Brady ever protected? 9/11 firemen literally died running into collapsing towers to rescue people.

Hamsters & hypergamy.

Shes from Boston
01-20-2016 11:31 PM
cascadecombo Offline
Ostrich

I wear toed shoes, chart is shit.
01-20-2016 11:41 PM
eljeffster Offline
Kingfisher

Since when do pirates and astronauts not get laid?
01-21-2016 12:10 AM
eradicator Online
Crow
Gold Member

Yeah I don't really think she put much thought into the order of any of this. By her logic, Tom Brady is a pussy who doesn't get laid, and crossfitters and tmz guys are swimming in pussy because they are assholes and women love that. I suggest no one puts much thought into trying to understand this because it is just standard feminist snark and not really meant to be taken seriously anyways

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
01-21-2016 01:06 AM
HeyPete Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Here's the only thing that matters. And it's NO.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: hungover.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2016 03:10 AM by HeyPete.)
01-21-2016 03:09 AM
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Full edit isn't working but quick edit is. WTF.

[i]The Alpha Male. The warrior. The provider. The protector. The hunter. The king. I know this is not the popular opinion. I realize the PC police have us so scared to encourage traditional gender roles and, God forbid, a little bit of backbone. It’s REVOLUTIONARY for me to say I like my men to act like men. I think because of this war on masculinity we now lack men who actually know how to do man shit, and trust me, that’s going to bite us in the ass down the road. And everyone is too fucking scared of the feminists to call it out. I don’t give a shit.

I'm not. Remember your Last Psychiatrist: if you're seeing it, the ad is for you.

Think about this for a bit. Playboy failed to pivot on the rise of Internet porn and its readership therefore is dropping away cataclysmically. It made a point of announcing it's printing its last nude model shortly (or may have stopped already). It will continue producing partially-clothed models (thereby getting past the Pearl-Clutching Puritans that wander up and down our supermarket isles looking for something to turn them on offend them).

So ask yourself: what readership is it meant to appeal to? This is not reportage, it's opinion, so who is it for? Who has Playboy decided will be the cohort of people willing to put money down for a copy of the magazine, or for a subscription to its website? Maybe women, perhaps, but its primary audience will for the next decade or so remain men. The question is: what sort of man would buy a Playboy magazine with no nudes -- in a world where shallow reportage and women doing shit that would get them burned at the stake in the 1300s are both available at the click of a mouse?

Assholes? Nope, if they can read they're over in the biker, tattoos and MMA section of the newsagent.
Rich men? Nope, they buy the Wall Street Journal or GQ.
Down-and-outs? Not enough money to buy anything.
Young guys? They jerk off to xhamster, or if they're buying tease-porn, it's Stuff, Loaded, etc.

That leaves us with three significant demographics: married men, divorced men, and legacy readers who still buy Playboy for the memory of nudes it once had. Coincidentally, this cohort of consumer is also going to be the cohort that can now access playboy.com and not send the porn alarms ringing on his work computer because it doesn’t have any n00dz.

Sound a bit thin? Okay, next question: who does the author point to as the best sort of men to protect her, up the top of the "not likely to assault me" scale?

Once you take out the joke entries, you're left with the target demographic of this article, and of Playboy at large: married men (“honey, it hasn’t got any nudes, it’s not porn”), single dads (i.e: divorced men), and martial arts dudes (i.e. fathers who take their kids to McDojos, not professional MMA or boxers). Guys who are locked down into the Matrix, in other words. The remaining entries up that end of the graphic are what the target demographic fantasises it can be: David Hasselhoff, 9/11 firemen, and NFL football players. Lucky, you were wondering why Tom Brady is up the virtuous end of the scale? Because every married man, single dad, or McDojo dad thinks that if he could just get away from the 9-5 job for six months he could be Tom Brady. Every married man, single dad, or McDojo dad is out looking for some validation from someone other than his wife. That's what this article is intended to do.

Coincidentally everything that demographic is not is down the other end of the graph. Lifters, personal trainers, guys who want younger women, and most of all: guys with low or no income. (Remember what I was saying about porn alarms on work computers?) Also note the way she keeps the target demographic in mind: she despises "over 35 and on instagram", which is highly unlikely to be the magazine's readership anyway, being (a) over 35.

That target demographic is going to respond to this article because they're going to say to themselves "Hey, I'm not anything like those 10 categories of guys she doesn't like. I must be an alpha male. I must be reading the right magazine." On top of that, he’s being told he’s a good guy by a feminist. As a result, he’’ subscribe or buy the magazine, because any residual guilt or doubt he had about continuing to buy porn that no longer has any porn is the small hit of validation he gets from a feminist’s good opinion. This shit is a marketing tool, and reading it, you are being manipulated into thinking Playboy is a home of Red Pill. In reality, it's designed to keep men plugged into the Matrix and buying a magazine that won't even show you tits or cunt anymore. The disclaimer at the end is just dog whistling: women don’t read Playboy, and this is an indirect way of saying “Please make me go viral because some stupid SJW somewhere is doing Google searches looking for the word ‘feminists’, ‘heteronormative’ or ‘cisgender’.”

And don’t put much stock in her being a feminist. She’s a feminist today because that’s what the article requires. If tomorrow’s article requires her to be into housewifery as a career to sell the article, that’s what she’ll be.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2016 04:23 AM by Paracelsus.)
01-21-2016 04:04 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Paracelsus's post:
Sumanguru, Akwesi
ErrolFlynnInspired Offline
Pigeon

(01-21-2016 03:09 AM)HeyPete Wrote:  Here's the only thing that matters. And it's NO.

[Image: hungover.jpg]

I've consumed a fair bit of alcohol over the past couple of hours and I'm already feeling a little queasy. You almost made me vomit, you bastard.
01-21-2016 05:42 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like ErrolFlynnInspired's post:
262, HeyPete
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Playboy is running feminist content written by a woman.

Perhaps next they can do a photo spread titled of "The 20 Most Beautiful Penises" or "Anal Sex With Men: Why You Should Consider It."

I'm old enough to remember when Playboy enraged feminists. Having them invade it is like having Popular Mechanics running a "how to" series for the retarded.

It's no wonder this brand is failing. They seem to have forgotten about their core audience. I hope Playboy ends up "shuttering" like Penthouse recently did.
01-21-2016 06:35 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
262, YossariansRight, Saweeep, Renzy, Wutang
Gmac Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

I turned my back on American women in 2015. At least where I live, most are a waste of time and unpleasant to be around. Even some of the more traditional ones share or are influenced by these types of feminist views.

This year, I also refuse to spend my time on any woman over 29.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2016 07:08 AM by Gmac.)
01-21-2016 07:06 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Gmac's post:
Kaii, 262, eradicator, azulsombra, Vaun
MikeS Offline
Pelican

(01-21-2016 01:06 AM)eradicator Wrote:  Yeah I don't really think she put much thought into the order of any of this. By her logic, Tom Brady is a pussy who doesn't get laid, and crossfitters and tmz guys are swimming in pussy because they are assholes and women love that. I suggest no one puts much thought into trying to understand this because it is just standard feminist snark and not really meant to be taken seriously anyways

No, actually the first chart is supposed to be the asshole chart - they all get laid. Some are just nicer assholes than others.

Rather messy charts and article altogether, but who would have expected any different.
01-21-2016 08:46 AM
aphelion Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Eh, I'd hit it.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.
01-21-2016 09:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Women refuse to date men who don't have iPhones Roosh 82 11,401 Today 06:13 PM
Last Post: whitewashedblackguy
  Emma Watson, UN Women Global Goodwill Ambassador and feminist trash Texas_Tryhard 150 84,857 11-06-2019 09:35 AM
Last Post: The Stronger Sex
  University students burn book of Latina writer who spoke about "white privilege" Roosh 39 4,754 11-05-2019 06:27 PM
Last Post: pitbullowner