I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Reflections On The Loss Of Germany's Cultural Legacy
redpillage Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Reflections On The Loss Of Germany's Cultural Legacy
I decided to make this a separate post as I don't want to pollute the European Invasion thread which has already grown to over 300 pages:

As some of you know I spent some time of my early life in Germany - admittedly it was a lifetime ago. Since then quite a lot has changed and as you may imagine much of it has been for the worse, especially in recent years. The country I now read about has little to do with the place I remember from my youth. However it's not what I want to focus on in this thread. Instead I would like to highlight something else, something a lot more concerning, and unfortunately much more permanent. And that is the implications of the permanent loss of German cultural heritage and the genocide of the German people.

It has always saddened me that since WW2 Germany is mainly being associated with the twelve year period that spanned Adolf Hitler's reign and the resulting 3rd Reich. It is a historical dark stain on your country's soul which every German carries for the remainder of his/her life.

However few people around the world realize that before the two world wars and even during the 1920s Germany was rather famous for its art, its classical and contemporary music, its films were groundbreaking (e.g. Fritz Lang), and its cities were extremely rich and beautiful. It also produced many brilliant authors, most of whom have now been forgotten or are considered 'uncool' since they were, well... Germans. I bet that a significant number of you have never heard of Schiller, Goethe, Thomas Mann, Hermann Hesse, Süskind, Brecht, the list goes on and on...

German philosophers basically ruled the 18th and 19th century and had a huge impact on Western culture. Once again the list is long but I'm sure some of you have heard of Kant, Hegel, Marx (yes - he was German - sorry), the existentialist Nietzsche, Leibniz, Wittgenstein, Heidegger, etc. etc.

What truly concerns me is what the world will lose if we are forced to watch Germany being overrun by rabid Islamist fanatics. Quite frankly the thought of that cultural treasure being destroyed and eventually forgotten in time horrifies me. We simply cannot allow for this to happen. In order for Germany to survive - in whatever shape or form we need to assure that its cultural legacy somehow survives.

I leave you with this. It's one of my favorite pieces and if it doesn't touch your soul then you probably don't have one ;-)
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 06:36 PM by redpillage.)
02-29-2016 06:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 17 users Like redpillage's post:
nomadbrah, MKDAWUSS, Lucky, Gmac, Patriarch, Requiem, amity, Laner, Monaco Franze, Nevsky, PowerGame, 911, Richard Turpin, Tactician, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, robreke, MusicForThePiano
262 Offline
Banned

RE: Reflections On The Loss Of Germany's Cultural Legacy
Even if Germany or other nations go, they do tend to leave a mark on history that can be seen long after they're gone.

Ancient Rome is an obvious example.
03-01-2016 06:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Parzival Offline
True Player

I did not read it but I want to do it by time:

http://www.amazon.de/Germany-Memories-Dr...+MacGregor

Germany: Memories of a Nation

Quote:From Neil MacGregor, the author of A History of the World in 100 Objects, this is a view of Germany like no otherFor the past 140 years, Germany has been the central power in continental Europe. Twenty-five years ago a new German state came into being. How much do we really understand this new Germany, and how do its people now understand themselves?Neil MacGregor argues that uniquely for any European country, no coherent, over-arching narrative of Germany's history can be constructed, for in Germany both geography and history have always been unstable. Its frontiers have constantly floated. Königsberg, home to the greatest German philosopher, Immanuel Kant, is now Kaliningrad, Russia; Strasbourg, in whose cathedral Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Germany's greatest writer, discovered the distinctiveness of his country's art and history, now lies within the borders of France. For most of the five hundred years covered by this book Germany has been composed of many separate political units, each with a distinct history. And any comfortable national story Germans might have told themselves before 1914 was destroyed by the events of the following thirty years.German history may be inherently fragmented, but it contains a large number of widely shared memories, awarenesses and experiences; examining some of these is the purpose of this book. Beginning with the fifteenth-century invention of modern printing by Gutenberg, MacGregor chooses objects and ideas, people and places which still resonate in the new Germany - porcelain from Dresden and rubble from its ruins, Bauhaus design and the German sausage, the crown of Charlemagne and the gates of Buchenwald - to show us something of its collective imagination. There has never been a book about Germany quite like it.Neil MacGregor has been Director of the British Museum since August 2002. He was Director of the National Gallery in London from 1987 to 2002. His previous books include A History of the World in 100 Objects and Shakespeare's Restless World, now between them translated into more than a dozen languages.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple
03-01-2016 07:38 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Parzival's post:
Requiem, redpillage, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
Requiem Offline
Banned

Thank you, redpillage. It's always uplifting to see some people still appreciating German culture, heritage and what my people have spawned.

Although it's saddening at the same time that most of those who appreciate it aren't Germans themselves. Modern Germans don't realize what they're throwing away.

And since my name is Requiem:

03-01-2016 09:41 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Requiem's post:
amity, redpillage, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
Requiem Offline
Banned

We also had some badass military songs:

Marching song:

On the Heath bloom'd a little Floret, and it is called: Erika.
Warm from a hundred thousand little Beelings, that swarm 'round Erika.
For her Heart is full of Sweetness,
Tender scents stream from her blossom'd Dress.

Back homeward, lives a little blonde Maiden, and she is called: Erika.
This Maid, my true little Darling, and my Good-Luck, Erika.
When the Heather, so lily-red blooms,
Sing I, to greet her, this Song.

In my Chamber, blooms another Floret, and it's called: Erika.
So in the Morningtide, as in Dusk's-Light, it stares to me, Erika.
And then to me, it speaks aloud:
"Thinkst Thou also of thy little Bride?"
Back homeward, a Maiden weeps for you, and she is called Erika.

Funeral song:

I once had a comrade,
you won't find a better one.
The drum was rolling for battle,
he was marching by my side
in the same pace and stride.

A bullet flew towards us
meant for you or for me?
It did tear him away,
he lies at my feet
like he was a part of me.

He wants to reach his hand to me,
while I'm just reloading my gun.
"Can't give you my hand for now,
you rest in eternal life
My good comrade!"

They are still singing the funeral song, but nowadays they leave out the last verse. "Why?" you ask? Because it is "too militant". - I won't even comment on that.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 10:24 AM by Requiem.)
03-01-2016 10:18 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Requiem's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, amity, redpillage, MKDAWUSS
quino_16 Offline
Chubby Chaser

(03-01-2016 10:18 AM)Requiem Wrote:  We also had some badass military songs:

I agree.

03-01-2016 12:28 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like quino_16's post:
Requiem, redpillage
Laner Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Germans have always been among my favorite engineers and problem solvers.

Perhaps one of my favorites was the way they chose to cool cities down in summer times. The baechle is essentially tiny canals that help divert rivers through the city. It takes some of the water from the major river, and sends it street side through the center.

As we all know, moving water is cool and helps cool the surrounding cobbles as well as giving people a place to cool their feet. All things that help make life more comfortable.

Germans have given back to each other so much over the centuries. They work hard together, for each other. Knowing that they all gain from this.

[Image: baechle2-080628.jpg]

[Image: Baechle.jpg]
03-01-2016 12:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 15 users Like Laner's post:
Requiem, redpillage, RIslander, Beyond Borders, Barron, Monty_Brogan, Richard Turpin, Geomann180, Tactician, beta_plus, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, robreke, Renzy, captain_shane, Nevsky
Elster Away
True Player
Gold Member

As for me,seems I've helped to hatch what will apparently be a little german embryio.
If worse comes to the worst,it'll be sad to tell it the tales of the great exponents of his mum's lost culture...

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...
03-01-2016 12:59 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Elster's post:
Laner, redpillage, amity, MKDAWUSS, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
redpillage Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(03-01-2016 12:59 PM)El_Gostro Wrote:  As for me,seems I've helped to hatch what will apparently be a little german embryio.
If worse comes to the worst,it'll be sad to tell it the tales of the great exponents of his mum's lost culture...

Congratulations are in order!! Have a cigar! I can totally see how you must be sitting between a rock and hard place. Focus on the positive sides and keep him away from the Islamic contagion as long as possible. You may have to teach him another language early however. I recommend you decide where your family may want to escape to and then hire a nanny that speaks that language. Not only are you going to make pertinent contacts in that country this way but your son will be able to escape to a safer Christian nation if push comes to shove.
03-01-2016 02:36 PM
Caduceus Offline
Chubby Chaser

Didn't know where to post this, so putting it here.
The evil demons Merkel does deals with (and takes orders from) are coming to collect what's left of her soul.
She was recently trembling violently in public while the national anthem played.

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019 05:31 AM by Caduceus.)
06-20-2019 05:29 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Caduceus's post:
Geomann180, Syberpunk, MusicForThePiano, captain_shane
MrLemon Offline
True Player

The loss of the great and historic German society seems, by some strange coincidence, to be happening while Germany is being ruled by a bitter old childless leftist woman.

I've spoken about this at length in other threads. Women in high power are dangerous. Childless leftist women in high power are a plague. There's a reason that every civilization in history, with very few exceptions, has avoided women in power. Because they can do exactly what Merkel has now done. They very quietly, carefully, and secretly rip the guts out of your nation, allowing in millions of scumbag foreigners to rape and pillage. Childless old women are batshit insane and if you listen to their advice, or god forbid, elect them to rule, then woe, woe unto you.

What makes childless women so dangerous creatures is that they are deeply crazy and destructive, yet they appear mild and reasonable, and we men have zero mental defenses against them and aren't able to see their evil till it's too late.

The only consolation for Germans is that the Swedes have been even stupider. Not much consolation really.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2019 10:55 AM by MrLemon.)
06-22-2019 10:50 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like MrLemon's post:
Laner, Labienus, Monty_Brogan
MrLemon Offline
True Player

dupe
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2019 10:54 AM by MrLemon.)
06-22-2019 10:53 AM
TigerMandingo Online
International Playboy
Gold Member

What’s the difference between a leftist woman letting in a bunch of refugees and a bunch of Republican/Democrat male politicians flooding this country with 3rd worlders?
06-22-2019 12:20 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like TigerMandingo's post:
BBinger, 911, KnjazMihailo, Jungle, Handsome Creepy Eel
Dr Mantis Toboggan Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(06-22-2019 12:20 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  What’s the difference between a leftist woman letting in a bunch of refugees and a bunch of Republican/Democrat male politicians flooding this country with 3rd worlders?

If you had to leave your country for good, would you rather live in Mexico or Somalia (assuming those were the 2 options)?

Not denying we have a problem, but Europe's is far more serious.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!
06-22-2019 11:09 PM
KnjazMihailo Online
Recovering Beta

(06-22-2019 11:09 PM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  
(06-22-2019 12:20 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  What’s the difference between a leftist woman letting in a bunch of refugees and a bunch of Republican/Democrat male politicians flooding this country with 3rd worlders?

If you had to leave your country for good, would you rather live in Mexico or Somalia (assuming those were the 2 options)?

That's where your wrong kiddo.

Donald Trump hasn't even built a fence on the Southern Border and the migrant caravans that where coming in ever since late last year haven't been stopped at all. In fact, the migration flood into the USA has intensified.

It's actually the other way around. The USA has a much worse migration problem than Europe. If you think i'm just some random non-American who doesn't know what he's saying, take a look at a post by your fellow American captain_shane on Page 3695 of the Donald Trump Thread.

"And guess what, you might have a feeling that youre destined for something else, and that any day now it will dawn on you, but it will remain that, just a feeling that you use as a crutch to never focus on anything", Beirut.
06-23-2019 03:34 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes KnjazMihailo's post:
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(06-23-2019 03:34 AM)KnjazMihailo Wrote:  

Donald Trump hasn't even built a fence on the Southern Border and the migrant caravans that where coming in ever since late last year haven't been stopped at all. In fact, the migration flood into the USA has intensified.

It's actually the other way around. The USA has a much worse migration problem than Europe. If you think i'm just some random non-American who doesn't know what he's saying, take a look at a post by your fellow American captain_shane on Page 3695 of the Donald Trump Thread.

Great but you didn't address my actual point, which was that the people coming into the US are far more compatible with western civilization (coming from a quasi-western society themselves) than are the people coming into Europe. Again, would you rather live in Mexico or Somalia?

06-23-2019 06:03 AM
TigerMandingo Online
International Playboy
Gold Member

There aren’t many Somalians in Europe, which shows that you’re not really familiar with who is immigrating there Laugh But I’ll try to answer your question anyway.

Let’s see, in Mexico I have a good chance of getting kidnapped and/or beheaded by some cartel member. Ok that’s probably worst-case scenario stuff but at the very least I’d be vulnerable to a mugging, pickpockets, and things of that nature. Not exactly a peaceful existence. I COULD immigrate to a safer part of Mexico but the danger always lingers.

As far as Somalia, it’s a failed state right? So no running water, electricity etc. (I’m guessing). Not sure what their crime statistics are but they’re probably lower than Mexico haha, as fucked up as it may be.

I think a better comparison would be Mexico vs. Morocco, since that is where many Euro refugees are coming from.
06-23-2019 06:11 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like TigerMandingo's post:
KnjazMihailo, 911
KnjazMihailo Online
Recovering Beta

(06-23-2019 06:03 AM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

Great but you didn't address my actual point, which was that the people coming into the US are far more compatible with western civilization (coming from a quasi-western society themselves) than are the people coming into Europe. Again, would you rather live in Mexico or Somalia?

Both are definitely far from ideal but you are right in that Mexicans are less problematic as a collective than Somalians. Still, you're ignoring the fact that Mexicans are extremely problematic as a collective group.

More importantly, your question is pointless because you don't even have any choice or power to influence who is able to legally migrate to the USA. That's something white Americans have literally had no power over ever since the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 was passed. Now, the USA has reached the point where its incapable of stopping illegal migrants. Somalians can also quite easily migrate to the USA. There are only more Mexican migrants because of geography, not because you personally prefer Mexican over Somalian migrants.

You're clinging on to naive illusions if you think that the USA is better off than Europe right now and will be able to easily overcome its current problems.

"And guess what, you might have a feeling that youre destined for something else, and that any day now it will dawn on you, but it will remain that, just a feeling that you use as a crutch to never focus on anything", Beirut.
06-23-2019 06:52 AM
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(06-23-2019 06:11 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  There aren’t many Somalians in Europe, which shows that you’re not really familiar with who is immigrating there Laugh But I’ll try to answer your question anyway.

Let’s see, in Mexico I have a good chance of getting kidnapped and/or beheaded by some cartel member. Ok that’s probably worst-case scenario stuff but at the very least I’d be vulnerable to a mugging, pickpockets, and things of that nature. Not exactly a peaceful existence. I COULD immigrate to a safer part of Mexico but the danger always lingers.

As far as Somalia, it’s a failed state right? So no running water, electricity etc. (I’m guessing). Not sure what their crime statistics are but they’re probably lower than Mexico haha, as fucked up as it may be.

I think a better comparison would be Mexico vs. Morocco, since that is where many Euro refugees are coming from.

I'm aware most of the migrants to Europe aren't actually from Somalia, I used it as a comparison because there isn't any single country producing the lion's share of migrants and because it's pretty close to the "society" the Islamists want to create in Europe. Taliban-controlled Afghanistan, if you prefer.

Most of Mexico is pretty safe. Yeah, you might get pickpocketed (that isn't a threat in Morocco?) but most of the cartel violence is in the border areas and a few other places. Just got back from a week in Quintana Roo and never felt remotely unsafe.

(06-23-2019 06:52 AM)KnjazMihailo Wrote:  
(06-23-2019 06:03 AM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

Both are definitely far from ideal but you are right in that Mexicans are less problematic as a collective than Somalians. Still, you're ignoring the fact that Mexicans are extremely problematic as a collective group.

More importantly, your question is pointless because you don't even have any choice or power to influence who is able to legally migrate to the USA. That's something white Americans have literally had no power over ever since the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 was passed. Now, the USA has reached the point where its incapable of stopping illegal migrants. Somalians can also quite easily migrate to the USA. There are only more Mexican migrants because of geography, not because you personally prefer Mexican over Somalian migrants.

You're clinging on to naive illusions if you think that the USA is better off than Europe right now and will be able to easily overcome its current problems.

"Because of geography" as if that makes it somehow not count. I'm not claiming that our politicians are any better than Europe's, only that (primarily due to geography as you correctly point out) the migrants we get are far less problematic than the ones they get.

I'm not an ethnic nationalist at least from a US perspective (if I was European I likely would be) but to those who are I would point out that a) North America isn't the indegenous homeland of Caucasians, Europe is and b) most Mexicans are between 50-90% Caucasian anyway. More importantly at least IMO, they are Christians and come from a society based on western (albeit not Anglo) tradition.

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2019 09:40 AM by Dr Mantis Toboggan.)
06-23-2019 09:39 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Dr Mantis Toboggan's post:
KnjazMihailo, RDF, TooFineAPoint
KnjazMihailo Online
Recovering Beta

(06-23-2019 09:39 AM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  "Because of geography" as if that makes it somehow not count. I'm not claiming that our politicians are any better than Europe's, only that (primarily due to geography as you correctly point out) the migrants we get are far less problematic than the ones they get.

I'm not an ethnic nationalist at least from a US perspective (if I was European I likely would be) but to those who are I would point out that a) North America isn't the indegenous homeland of Caucasians, Europe is and b) most Mexicans are between 50-90% Caucasian anyway. More importantly at least IMO, they are Christians and come from a society based on western (albeit not Anglo) tradition.

Lol ok bro.

You ready to move to your indigenous Caucasian homeland of Europe?

Otherwise have fun with getting culturally enriched by Mexicans. I would actually have some serious respect for you if you actually decided to move to Europe. So few people are true to their word in today's world and just talk big ...

06-23-2019 11:49 AM
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(06-23-2019 11:49 AM)KnjazMihailo Wrote:  
(06-23-2019 09:39 AM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  "Because of geography" as if that makes it somehow not count. I'm not claiming that our politicians are any better than Europe's, only that (primarily due to geography as you correctly point out) the migrants we get are far less problematic than the ones they get.

Lol ok bro.

Otherwise have fun with getting culturally enriched by Mexicans. I would actually have some serious respect for you if you actually decided to move to Europe. So few people are true to their word in today's world and just talk big ...

No for a number of reasons, one of them being that as I've said, I'd rather be culturally enriched by Mexicans than by the hordes coming into Europe.

I support the wall and strict controls on illegal immigration, don't get me wrong. But IMO the situation the US faces is a lesser evil compared to that faced by Europe.

06-23-2019 01:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr Mantis Toboggan's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
MrLemon Offline
True Player

(06-23-2019 01:23 PM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  
(06-23-2019 11:49 AM)KnjazMihailo Wrote:  

Lol ok bro.

No for a number of reasons, one of them being that as I've said, I'd rather be culturally enriched by Mexicans than by the hordes coming into Europe.

I support the wall and strict controls on illegal immigration, don't get me wrong. But IMO the situation the US faces is a lesser evil compared to that faced by Europe.

Dr. Toboggan,

A bit off topic, but may I compliment you on your screen name?
06-23-2019 02:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrLemon's post:
Dr Mantis Toboggan
RIslander Offline
True Player
Gold Member

The immigration crisis in the US pales in comparison to the one in Europe.

Europe is importing fighting age Muslim men who hate, rape and kill the European native population. They do not contribute to the economy and waste resources at tax payer expense. Many European cities and even towns now are entirely unsafe.

The US is importing the desperate. Many families. Women, children and men here to work. I lived in SoCal for years and never met a Mexican I didn't respect. These guys work 12 hours a day 6 days a week just to provide for their families. There are certainly some 'bad hombres' but they stick to the shithole areas and don't affect me. I've always found latinos to be friendly, respectful and hard working.

There is certainly a problem in the US with child trafficking and drug smuggling that needs to be addressed but it isn't even close to whats happening to Europe. However, we know the Pelosi/Schumer gang will never let Trump solve it.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2019 02:51 PM by RIslander.)
06-23-2019 02:48 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like RIslander's post:
Dr Mantis Toboggan, MrLemon, RDF, TooFineAPoint
Parlay44 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

If only there was a way to rid Germany of all these undesirables. You can always put them on a boat and send them to Cuba Laugh

Team Nachos
06-23-2019 02:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Parlay44's post:
KnjazMihailo
911 Offline
International Playboy

(06-23-2019 02:48 PM)RIslander Wrote:  The immigration crisis in the US pales in comparison to the one in Europe.

Europe is importing fighting age Muslim men who hate, rape and kill the European native population. They do not contribute to the economy and waste resources at tax payer expense. Many European cities and even towns now are entirely unsafe.

The US is importing the desperate. Many families. Women, children and men here to work. I lived in SoCal for years and never met a Mexican I didn't respect. These guys work 12 hours a day 6 days a week just to provide for their families. There are certainly some 'bad hombres' but they stick to the shithole areas and don't affect me. I've always found latinos to be friendly, respectful and hard working.

There is certainly a problem in the US with child trafficking and drug smuggling that needs to be addressed but it isn't even close to whats happening to Europe. However, we know the Pelosi/Schumer gang will never let Trump solve it.

The thing that makes the recent violence and unruly behavior in W. Europe stand out is that it didn't exist before, whereas in the US levels of violence that far exceed anything in W. Europe have existed for half a century.

As someone who has lived in both continents, I can confirm this. There is no equivalent of Chicago, Baltimore, Oakland and the ghettos in LA or Philly with European cities, they're not quite there yet. Events in Cologne or Malmoe get senationalized in the US alt-media, while the slaughter of thousands of people by gangbangers and mostly minority random psychotic crimes goes on every year and stays underreported. Europe is not quite at Colin Flaherty crime levels...

The average Mexican/ctrl American immigrant is OK, but there is a violent gang culture and a decrepit Santa Muerte mestizo culture that has piled on the minority gang culture already in place in most coastal metropoles.

λ ό γ ο ς
06-23-2019 11:20 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like 911's post:
KnjazMihailo, The Black Knight, gework

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  On McCain's legacy Stonk 34 4,825 09-07-2018 03:33 PM
Last Post: scotian
  Sweden, Germany poorer than most US states Blackhawk 283 91,994 12-19-2016 08:18 PM
Last Post: Vicious
  5 stabbed in Magdeburg, Germany - Aug 8, 2016 polar 19 9,827 08-10-2016 08:37 AM
Last Post: Aurini