Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

American College of Pediatricians: Gender Ideology Harms Children
Grange Offline
Kingfisher

American College of Pediatricians: Gender Ideology Harms Children
http://www.acpeds.org/the-college-speaks...s-children

Some highlights:

Quote:The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.

Quote:1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder. The norm for human design is to be conceived either male or female. Human sexuality is binary by design with the obvious purpose being the reproduction and flourishing of our species. This principle is self-evident. The exceedingly rare disorders of sex development (DSDs), including but not limited to testicular feminization and congenital adrenal hyperplasia, are all medically identifiable deviations from the sexual binary norm, and are rightly recognized as disorders of human design. Individuals with DSDs do not constitute a third sex.1

Quote:3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such. These children suffer from gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria (GD), formerly listed as Gender Identity Disorder (GID), is a recognized mental disorder in the most recent edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association (DSM-V).5 The psychodynamic and social learning theories of GD/GID have never been disproved.2,4,5

Quote:8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse. Endorsing gender discordance as normal via public education and legal policies will confuse children and parents, leading more children to present to “gender clinics” where they will be given puberty-blocking drugs. This, in turn, virtually ensures that they will “choose” a lifetime of carcinogenic and otherwise toxic cross-sex hormones, and likely consider unnecessary surgical mutilation of their healthy body parts as young adults.

I don't really care what people do with themselves as adults but pushing ideology on kids is beyond the pale. Expect a backlash.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2016 09:30 PM by Grange.)
03-21-2016 09:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 63 users Like Grange's post:
philosophical_recovery, Paracelsus, TigerMandingo, Chowder Head, mpr, kinjutsu, El Chinito loco, Thomas the Rhymer, Buck Wild, Valefor, vinman, Dominance, Roadrunner, King of Monkeys, CRR, etwsake, kosko, Speculation, Suits, Xntrik, TooFineAPoint, Benoit, Guriko, Ocelot, Yurtley, Latan, zombiejimmorrison, storm, username, youngfish, Sgt, ColSpanker, CanExPat, joseywales, Renzy, Vacancier Permanent, DamienCasanova, Nemausus, Mister Fingers, Bear Hands, getdownonit, NovaVirtu, DJ-Matt, Huey, hewey, estraudi, spokepoker, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, TheNookieMonster, Libertas, The Beast1, blacknwhitespade, J. Spice, nomadbrah, BoiBoi, Panokko, FlyBoy, Excelsior, Nevsky, DeltaSmelt, Conscious Pirate, Avon Barksdale, Isaac Jordan
eskimobobseal Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: American College of Pediatricians: Gender Ideology Harms Children
Can't wait for the LGBTQWXYZ psychos to call this "hateful" despite it being biological fact. If you're a man who wants to play dress up and pretend to be a woman, you're mentally ill - if you want to force that lifestyle on children you deserve to go to a mental ward for life.
03-21-2016 09:54 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like eskimobobseal's post:
bigrich, Latan, username, Vacancier Permanent, Mister Fingers, Handsome Creepy Eel, Libertas, blacknwhitespade, Nevsky
Genghis Khan Offline
Pelican

Good stuff, love how the ACP is calling that shit out. No doubt many pediatricians have been seeing kids who want to change their gender and thinking WTF why are these parents indulging their 7 year old.

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC

#TeamRoboDoc
03-21-2016 10:19 PM
Teutatis Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

That a medical organization even has to state the obvious is a sign of how absurd parts of our culture have become.
03-21-2016 10:36 PM
[-] The following 28 users Like Teutatis's post:
philosophical_recovery, Paracelsus, bigrich, HighSpeed_LowDrag, Roadrunner, Xntrik, Benoit, Yurtley, zombiejimmorrison, username, CanExPat, Vacancier Permanent, Designate, Mister Fingers, Bear Hands, getdownonit, Tactician, DJ-Matt, Handsome Creepy Eel, Huey, spokepoker, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Libertas, blacknwhitespade, nomadbrah, Nevsky, Conscious Pirate, VincentVinturi
Dominance Offline
Robin

Oh i'm posting this shit on facebook and watching the idiots sook. Last time I posted something about this was about Bruce Jenner and I got abused tons and 3 people deleted me.
03-21-2016 11:51 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Dominance's post:
Vacancier Permanent, Handsome Creepy Eel
eatthishomie Offline
Pelican

Wow.

This is yooooooge.

A mainstream pediatric college is fighting the narrative boots on the ground.

I'm following what happens with this closely.
03-22-2016 12:10 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like eatthishomie's post:
Mister Fingers, Handsome Creepy Eel
King of Monkeys Offline
Kingfisher

(03-21-2016 09:26 PM)Grange Wrote:  
Quote:1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder. The norm for human design is to be conceived either male or female. Human sexuality is binary by design with the obvious purpose being the reproduction and flourishing of our species. This principle is self-evident. The exceedingly rare disorders of sex development (DSDs), including but not limited to testicular feminization and congenital adrenal hyperplasia, are all medically identifiable deviations from the sexual binary norm, and are rightly recognized as disorders of human design. Individuals with DSDs do not constitute a third sex.1

[Image: KlgMj.gif]
03-22-2016 12:11 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like King of Monkeys's post:
Suits, Ocelot, zombiejimmorrison, Vacancier Permanent, estraudi, blacknwhitespade, Nevsky
Buakaw Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Facebook right now

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2016 12:21 AM by Buakaw.)
03-22-2016 12:21 AM
[-] The following 13 users Like Buakaw's post:
Suits, Dominance, El Chinito loco, Ocelot, username, Roadrunner, Renzy, Vacancier Permanent, DJ-Matt, estraudi, Libertas, Avon Barksdale, Nevsky
Guriko Online
Woodpecker
Gold Member

News and statements like these should make me feel satisfied. While they do to a certain extent I feel all the more enraged. As someone, who is studying medicine I am appalled and disgusted at how medicine is being chained by politics.

How quickly even! It is the year 2016 where we are toying with nano – particles that could potentially cure cancer cells on the micro level but we must defend basic biological facts on the macro level. And the medical associations are even fractured whilst doing so? Where one defends while the other claims that gender truly is a fluid concept?

The fu*k?!

Fuckthat2

Only because homosexuality and transexuality are the topics de jour of our politicians whose ineptitude borders on straight wickedness.

Some professors expect me to tell my future patients that they cannot do nothing against being obese but something like gender can be possibly be altered with drugs and surgeries?

Seriously, what THE FUCK?! To my esteemed members on this board I must apologize for my profanity but I was and simply am, still, shocked.

We are exposing simple children to drugs that we know to be goddamned toxic and carcinogenic and mutilating surgeries only because their parents or those who spread such malignant ideas wish to feel good.

Think about this for a second - we are knowingly destroying our generations so that disturbed souls may feel good! The epitome of hedonistic depravity! In order to feel good NOW they destroy the THEN!

Instead of offering kids a meaningful future we cripple their bodies and deface their very souls! How many children shall then look upon themselves in the mirror and be horrified at what they will see? How many shall in the end decide that they cannot live on like this?

Like this poor man? Yes MAN! Not woman, but MAN!

http://www.returnofkings.com/75405/a-mod...r-movement

Bleak is the common day for men within western society with storms looming on the horizon at our borders. If many maggots have not infiltrated the decaying and rotting corpses of our countries already.

Our fight shan’t be for earth.
Neither for riches.
Or ideology of any kind.

But for the soul, for the God (Universe) given Soul.

It will be an arduous one. I cannot even begin to imagine it.

But what I can imagine is us standing as victors.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold
03-22-2016 04:23 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Guriko's post:
storm, zombiejimmorrison, Handsome Creepy Eel, Aurini, Conscious Pirate
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

You'll be happy to know you never have to fucking apologise for a potty mouth around here.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
03-22-2016 05:15 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paracelsus's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Rawmeo Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Well, that's a good thing. Sex-changing surgeries and hormones should be illegal. Gender is a binary: you are a man, or you are a woman, there is nothing else. Your gender comes with your privileges and your obligations, and both are not equal, a.k.a. Gender Roles. The role of the man is to bring money to the house, and the woman's job is to raise the kids, cook, massage, take care of her man, and in exchange, she will never lack anything that she needs.

Feminist bullshit is pushing girls to act like men, and do things that are normally destined to men: drinking beer, being a police / firefighter / any man job, etc. We must not be afraid, when we see our 3-year old boy taking a doll, to casually tell him "this is for girls", and the opposite.

Oh, and Guriko, good post. And NO need to apologize for that. That stands for everything in life: Never apologize for giving your opinion.

Optimist: "The glass is half full." Pessimist: "The glass is half empty." Feminist: "The glass has been raped."
Flags: 5

Team Appetizers | Team Numerical Scale

Living in Thailand, enjoying life, making money, not interested in Western woman, not giving a fuck about millenial problems, addicted to rawdogging.
#NoHymenNoDiamond #PoppedCherryDontMarry #RealMenDontDateSingleMoms
03-22-2016 06:02 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rawmeo's post:
Vacancier Permanent
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(03-22-2016 06:02 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  Well, that's a good thing. Sex-changing surgeries and hormones should be illegal. Gender is a binary: you are a man, or you are a woman, there is nothing else. Your gender comes with your privileges and your obligations, and both are not equal, a.k.a. Gender Roles. The role of the man is to bring money to the house, and the woman's job is to raise the kids, cook, massage, take care of her man, and in exchange, she will never lack anything that she needs.

Minor counterpoint: Sex is binary. Gender is a made-up word designed to excuse the degenerate or and make 'normal' the abnormal.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
03-22-2016 06:19 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Paracelsus's post:
Vacancier Permanent, Ocelot, Handsome Creepy Eel, Nevsky, Conscious Pirate
storm Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Quote:People who identify as “feeling like the opposite sex” or “somewhere in between” do not comprise a third sex. They remain biological men or biological women.

Quote:Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse.

Finally. Thank you doctors. Evil only succeeds when good men do nothing.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.
03-22-2016 07:25 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like storm's post:
zombiejimmorrison, Conscious Pirate
zombiejimmorrison Offline
Woodpecker

(03-22-2016 04:23 AM)Guriko Wrote:  News and statements like these should make me feel satisfied. While they do to a certain extent I feel all the more enraged. As someone, who is studying medicine I am appalled and disgusted at how medicine is being chained by politics.

How quickly even! It is the year 2016 where we are toying with nano – particles that could potentially cure cancer cells on the micro level but we must defend basic biological facts on the macro level. And the medical associations are even fractured whilst doing so? Where one defends while the other claims that gender truly is a fluid concept?

Public government run primary schools employing 90% fat feminists teachers. They should seriously be cracking down on that sex disparity, hire some males in those positions. Go for 50-50, but you know when women dominate a field, no questions are asked.
03-22-2016 07:51 AM
The Truth Offline
Sparrow
Gold Member

Quote:The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative association of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States. The College was founded in 2002 by a group of pediatricians including Joseph Zanga, a past president of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), as a protest against the AAP's support for adoption by gay couples.[1][2] The group's membership has been estimated at between 60 and 200 members.[1][3] ACPeds describes itself as "a national organization of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of children... committed to fulfilling its mission by producing sound policy, based upon the best available research, to assist parents and to influence society in the endeavor of childrearing."[4]

Zanga has described ACPeds as a group "with Judeo-Christian, traditional values that is open to pediatric medical professionals of all religions who hold true to the group's core beliefs: that life begins at conception; and that the traditional family unit, headed by a different-sex couple, poses far fewer risk factors in the adoption and raising of children."[5] The organization's view on parenting is at odds with the position of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which holds that sexual orientation has no correlation with the ability to be a good parent and to raise healthy and well-adjusted children.[3][6][7]

The organization that made this announcement is (unfortunately) not a "mainstream" medical organization, but rather a reactionary one. Knowing this just furthers my belief that the mainstream medical organizations are all bought out and paid to follow a specific organized agenda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_C...iatricians
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2016 10:00 AM by The Truth.)
03-22-2016 09:59 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like The Truth's post:
Chevalier De Seingalt, Handsome Creepy Eel, MattW
storm Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(03-22-2016 09:59 AM)The Truth Wrote:  The organization that made this announcement is (unfortunately) not a "mainstream" medical organization, but rather a reactionary one. Knowing this just furthers my belief that the mainstream medical organizations are all bought out and paid to follow a specific organized agenda.

Quote:The group's membership has been estimated at between 60 and 200 members.
and of course,
Quote:The Southern Poverty Law Center has refereed to the ACPeds as a "hate group"
My optimism was premature. The status quo is maintained, and the doctors remain meek.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2016 10:20 AM by storm.)
03-22-2016 10:19 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like storm's post:
The Truth, Chevalier De Seingalt, Handsome Creepy Eel, estraudi, Roadrunner, blacknwhitespade, Nevsky
demolition Offline
Woodpecker

(03-22-2016 06:19 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  
(03-22-2016 06:02 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  Well, that's a good thing. Sex-changing surgeries and hormones should be illegal. Gender is a binary: you are a man, or you are a woman, there is nothing else. Your gender comes with your privileges and your obligations, and both are not equal, a.k.a. Gender Roles. The role of the man is to bring money to the house, and the woman's job is to raise the kids, cook, massage, take care of her man, and in exchange, she will never lack anything that she needs.

Minor counterpoint: Sex is binary. Gender is a made-up word designed to excuse the degenerate or and make 'normal' the abnormal.

Gender and sex are interchangeable. Sometime in the ~1950s we had this push to try and differentiate gender from sex, but there is literally zero scientific evidence to validate the idea that gender is distinct from sex. Newspeakian language policing should be resisted, so using either is fine.
03-22-2016 10:28 AM
Chevalier De Seingalt Offline
Robin
Gold Member

(03-22-2016 10:19 AM)storm Wrote:  My optimism was premature. The status quo is maintained, and the doctors remain meek.

When I first saw this thread's headline my assumption was that the pediatrics group would be speaking out against "heteronormative"or whatever culture.

I assumed this because I know that the major physicians groups, particularly the primary care ones, have been taken over by the SJW crowd for some time. So it actually makes more sense to me now that it took a fringe physician's group to come out saying normal, sane, and self-evident facts.

Normal, sane, and self-evident facts are no longer permitted in the mainstream. Not even in large swaths of medicine.

What times we live in . . .
03-22-2016 04:44 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Chevalier De Seingalt's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Libertas
Panokko Offline
Sparrow

I'm really glad that the American College of Pediatricians made this statement. I have studied in a clinic where gender reassignment procedures were performed. What struck me was that it was a difficult, long, and tedious process with a number of evaluation moments to check if the procedure was really necessary. Only adults were eligible. And my opinion was that in the end it gave not enough return on investment. The people who had undergone the procedure, still had psychological and social issues, only somewhat less than before. There are clinics who have basically said as much.
My point is that the narrative the MSM currently pushes is hopelessly oversimplified and not entirely correct. And in no circumstance should children be allowed to get caught up in the hysteria.

Take care

"While game is optional for single men, it is required for married men" - Euro Death Knot
"I love the truth and I hate lies and absurdist nonsense" - The Lizard of Oz
03-22-2016 09:58 PM
Thersites Online
Kingfisher

(03-22-2016 09:59 AM)The Truth Wrote:  
Quote:The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative association of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States. The College was founded in 2002 by a group of pediatricians including Joseph Zanga, a past president of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), as a protest against the AAP's support for adoption by gay couples.[1][2] The group's membership has been estimated at between 60 and 200 members.[1][3] ACPeds describes itself as "a national organization of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of children... committed to fulfilling its mission by producing sound policy, based upon the best available research, to assist parents and to influence society in the endeavor of childrearing."[4]

Zanga has described ACPeds as a group "with Judeo-Christian, traditional values that is open to pediatric medical professionals of all religions who hold true to the group's core beliefs: that life begins at conception; and that the traditional family unit, headed by a different-sex couple, poses far fewer risk factors in the adoption and raising of children."[5] The organization's view on parenting is at odds with the position of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which holds that sexual orientation has no correlation with the ability to be a good parent and to raise healthy and well-adjusted children.[3][6][7]

The organization that made this announcement is (unfortunately) not a "mainstream" medical organization, but rather a reactionary one. Knowing this just furthers my belief that the mainstream medical organizations are all bought out and paid to follow a specific organized agenda.

Conquest's Second Law in play. Once upon a time, AAP would not give a damn about gender and focus on taking care of the children. Now, one must follow the new fads that are promoted by the left. Sad part about this, is most doctors are too busy running their practices and taking care of patients. The one in organization life AMA and AAP are the academica types that can't deal with patients. There a lot of splinter going on with these groups, since their original mission has been subverted.

The American College of Pediatricians is sound the warning since this whole gender bullshit is getting out of hand. Just like vaccines, we will have parents believing that Johnny is 'Sally" and do him incredible harm to him in order to be more "progressive" compare to the Jones.

(03-22-2016 09:58 PM)Panokko Wrote:  My point is that the narrative the MSM currently pushes is hopelessly oversimplified and not entirely correct. And in no circumstance should children be allowed to get caught up in the hysteria.

There is great talk by Mister Meukor/Internet Aristocrat/Jim with two transexuals about that SJWs in the trans movement: https://youtu.be/C1pom165RvE
03-22-2016 11:04 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thersites's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(03-22-2016 09:59 AM)The Truth Wrote:  

Post Of The Day

This is extremely important guys. Read it thoroughly. This is like 0.01% of climatologists standing up to global warming. A drop in the ocean.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2016 06:52 AM by Handsome Creepy Eel.)
03-23-2016 06:51 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
estraudi, The Truth
Libertas Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I had a feeling when reading it that this was a heretical group. Don't be surprised.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter
03-23-2016 08:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
nomadbrah Offline
Crow

(03-22-2016 04:23 AM)Guriko Wrote:  How quickly even! It is the year 2016 where we are toying with nano – particles that could potentially cure cancer cells on the micro level but we must defend basic biological facts on the macro level.

I've been thinking. Besides the attempt to weaken masculinity, there is another topic at play here, one that is just as nefarious.

If you ever read 1984 by Orwell, remember the passage where a captured, tortured Winston is asked again and again to say how many fingers the captor is holding up (it is 4):
Quote:He paused for a few moments, as though to allow what he had been saying to sink in.

'Do you remember,' he went on, 'writing in your diary, "Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four"?'

'Yes,' said Winston.

O'Brien held up his left hand, its back towards Winston, with the thumb hidden and the four fingers extended.

'How many fingers am I holding up, Winston?'

'Four.'

'And if the party says that it is not four but five -- then how many?'

'Four.'

'How many fingers, Winston?'

'Five! Five! Five!'

'No, Winston, that is no use. You are lying. You still think there are four. How many fingers, please?'

'Four! five! Four! Anything you like. Only stop it, stop the pain!'

'And why do you imagine that we bring people to this place?'

'To make them confess.'

'No, that is not the reason. Try again.'

'To punish them.'

'No!' exclaimed O'Brien. His voice had changed extraordinarily, and his face had suddenly become both stern and animated. 'No! Not merely to extract your confession, not to punish you. Shall I tell you why we have brought you here? To cure you! To make you sane! Will you understand, Winston, that no one whom we bring to this place ever leaves our hands uncured? We are not interested in those stupid crimes that you have committed. The Party is not interested in the overt act: the thought is all we care about. We do not merely destroy our enemies, we change them. Do you understand what I mean by that?'

The goal is to make you accept a fundamental truth as false. To accept fundamental truths as malleable.

The psychological effects of accepting and embracing obvious falsehoods is devastating. It makes you complicit in crime in a very personal way. After all, you voluntarily believe something you deep down know is false.

If you can't even trust yourself to know basic biological truth, how can you trust yourself in other matters.
03-23-2016 09:51 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like nomadbrah's post:
estraudi, Xntrik, spokepoker, Mister Fingers, The Truth
eljeffster Offline
Kingfisher

There he stood with four before him. A blue haired feminist, a flaming womanly faggot, a warpig landwhale, and Caitlyn Jenner.

"How many woman are in front of you?" Asked the title IX coordinator-re-education sexual assault specialist.
Sweat poured down his cis-white brow.
"CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!" The coordinator screamed.

He looked again and gave the only possible answer.

"I don't know"
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2016 10:52 AM by eljeffster.)
03-23-2016 10:51 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like eljeffster's post:
Panokko, spokepoker, Mister Fingers, eatthishomie, King of Monkeys, The Truth, Nevsky, nomadbrah, Huey, DJ-Matt
Thersites Online
Kingfisher

(03-23-2016 09:51 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  The goal is to make you accept a fundamental truth as false. To accept fundamental truths as malleable.

The psychological effects of accepting and embracing obvious falsehoods is devastating. It makes you complicit in crime in a very personal way. After all, you voluntarily believe something you deep down know is false.

If you can't even trust yourself to know basic biological truth, how can you trust yourself in other matters.

To paraphrase an Hearsite's article tag, doctors must abide to the God Of Biomechanics. Regardless of the delusions being force upon us, a doctor must deal with biological reality. Pediatrician's primary concerns is that child having his vaccines, no developmental issues, and life or death situation are under control. The conception of Primum non nocere is still in effect in medicine in the US and throughout the world. The American College of Pediatricians is firing a warning shot at the ship of fools who want to enforce their delusions about gender on children.
03-23-2016 02:30 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Thersites's post:
spokepoker, Dominance