Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Earliest and latest wall victims you've personally known?
R_Niko Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

Earliest and latest wall victims you've personally known?
I was explaining the concept of The Wall to a female friend, and she predictably asked, when do you think most women hit the wall? I explained, it's different for each woman, based on genetics and lifestyle.

I knew a girl in high school who was hot at 16 then by 19 she had completely let herself go, never to recover. Actually I knew several of those.

There was also one I had an ongoing/NSA thing with who just hit the wall a couple ago when she was 38. I basically had a front row seat to that since I was still fucking her when it happened. I remember the day I noticed some belly fat that felt like it'd never go away, the same day I noticed her insides felt like they'd finally conked out.

What say all of you? Youngest/oldest examples?
04-04-2016 11:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
C-Note Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: earliest and latest wall victims you've personally known?
I've had some East Asian women friends who stayed thin, watched their diet, engaged in regular, moderate exercise, and protected their skin from the sun and still looked fertile and attractive into their late 50s. Some of them had even had children.
04-04-2016 11:53 AM
Matsufubu Offline
Pelican

Hottest girl at school was stunning at 15. Ten years later she's a wreck with lesbian hair and harsh, craggy features. She was a bitch, mind. Guess she got the face she deserved.
04-04-2016 11:56 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Matsufubu's post:
Master Of My Own Kingdom, SlickyBoy, Enoch, DJ-Matt, Scoundrel
the biggest cheetah Offline
Pigeon
Gold Member

Much of the long-distance running team from my high school is already there in their mid to upper 20s judging by social media photos. Guess running many miles a day while eating vegetarian/vegan diets isn't so healthy after all.
04-04-2016 12:01 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like the biggest cheetah's post:
Lizard King, SpiderKing, Benoit, CynicalContrarian, Cruisen_Chubby, Enoch, DJ-Matt
Cataldes Offline
Pigeon

Come to the UK, about 90% of working class girls hit the wall by 25
04-04-2016 12:16 PM
[-] The following 25 users Like Cataldes's post:
PeruLover12, Lizard King, Master Of My Own Kingdom, crudeloyalist, Thriller, Solus, Vacancier Permanent, Matsufubu, Belgrano, WalterBlack, ball dont lie, Benoit, RaccoonFace, Latan, Mrredsquare, Conquerer7, SlickyBoy, hv123, XPQ22, DJ-Matt, DaveR, Burzat, Irenicus, pialox, The Stronger Sex
Gustavus Adolphus Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(04-04-2016 11:53 AM)C-Note Wrote:  I've had some East Asian women friends who stayed thin, watched their diet, engaged in regular, moderate exercise, and protected their skin from the sun and still looked fertile and attractive into their late 50s. Some of them had even had children.

Local observation: The only women in their mid-to-late 30's I know that are still very attractive were married in their early 20's and had children prior to age 27. Obviously there is no way to know for sure, but I speculate that eating healthy meals with their children, less partying, and lower stress of being a stay-at-home-mother has helped keep some carbonation in their youthful appearance.
04-04-2016 12:20 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Gustavus Adolphus's post:
C-Note, Master Of My Own Kingdom, Vacancier Permanent, RaccoonFace, Monolithic, DaveR
rottenapple Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

In my opinion Western women hit the wall a lot earlier. Various factors play a part in this: diet, genetics, chemicals, drugs, etc. but indeed a good part of them hits the wall already in their twenties. It is very rare for me to see a fuckable women in late thirties/early forties in Europe/US, meanwhile in South America it happens a lot more frequent. The women in Asia preserve even better I believe, although I have no personal experience there.
04-04-2016 12:21 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like rottenapple's post:
Master Of My Own Kingdom, SlickyBoy
R_Niko Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

(04-04-2016 11:53 AM)C-Note Wrote:  I've had some East Asian women friends who stayed thin, watched their diet, engaged in regular, moderate exercise, and protected their skin from the sun and still looked fertile and attractive into their late 50s. Some of them had even had children.

Yeah Asians seem to be the biggest outliers w/r/t The Wall. I think marrying an Asian is kinda hedging your bets in a lot of ways; they're generally not 10's to begin with, usually 6's and 7's but they hold most of their value over time. Kind of like Asian cars, come to think of it. A practical choice.

(04-04-2016 12:01 PM)the biggest cheetah Wrote:  Much of the long-distance running team from my high school is already there in their mid to upper 20s judging by social media photos. Guess running many miles a day while eating vegetarian/vegan diets isn't so healthy after all.

Echh, I've noticed that. Women who train in really intense shit seem to wear themselves out. Especially if it's outdoors, wind and sun exposure, etc.
04-04-2016 12:27 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like R_Niko's post:
C-Note, Laner, Master Of My Own Kingdom, SpiderKing, YossariansRight, DJ-Matt, Vacancier Permanent, SlickyBoy, TheBoom
C-Note Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Sun exposure is a biggie. My East Indian flag was with a 30-year-old who had regularly exercised and had a smoking body and nice skin from the neck down, but she looked like she had spent waayyy too much time outdoors without sunblock or a hat. The skin of her face looked irretrievably dried-out and sun-damaged. It was really too bad because she had nice features.

Higher melanin levels, if I understand correctly, make your skin more resistant to aging, among other things. So, at least in that sense, black women who take care of themselves and protect their skin from the sun should be the ones hitting the wall last, with Asians and/or East Indians coming in second.
04-04-2016 12:41 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like C-Note's post:
YossariansRight, CRR, Sumanguru
R_Niko Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

True that they say "black don't crack" but skin aging is only one component of the wall, the others being vaginal health, cellulite, bone structure (changes with childbirth), as well as psych issues like the "thousand cock stare" someone pointed out in the Bree Olson thread.
04-04-2016 12:46 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like R_Niko's post:
C-Note, Master Of My Own Kingdom, SlickyBoy
Hotwheels Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Was recently banging a 41 year old that didn't look a day over 30, if that. Not a single wrinkle, laugh line or stretch mark anywhere. Maybe 110 pounds at 5'4". Had two kids, aged around 19-21.

Smokes a bit and likes to drink. White girl.

Obviously she is an outlier, but then that's why I was banging a 41 year old.

When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 01:08 PM by Hotwheels.)
04-04-2016 01:07 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like Hotwheels's post:
R_Niko, C-Note, vinman, CH-Toronto, Master Of My Own Kingdom, Gmac, DJ-Matt, Vacancier Permanent, Benoit, SlickyBoy, Enoch
PABeaulieu Offline
Robin

Thanks Facebook! It is a wonderful tool to find out what happened to people you went to college with 25 years ago and it helps you to draw some interesting conclusions.

I notice many good looking girls way back then lost it out on the way and hit the wall sooner, while some other who were not as lucky survived, maybe because the most beautiful ones had it too easy at a younger age, while the other ones had to fight.

With the ever increasing obesity syndrome, we may expect the wall to touch people sooner and sooner again in the future.
04-04-2016 01:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like PABeaulieu's post:
C-Note, DrCotard, SpiderKing, YossariansRight, Vacancier Permanent, Benoit, SlickyBoy
Ensam Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

There seems to be a wave of girls who hit the wall hard in their early 20s. A really cute girl I hooked up with when she was 20 is now almost unrecognizable and certainly not bangable a mere 4 years later. Judging from FB the fall happened fast, probably over the span of 6 months to a year. Coincidently she's apparently managed to lock down the guy she was cheating on when she hooked up with me. Bullet dodged.
04-04-2016 02:41 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Ensam's post:
CH-Toronto, Master Of My Own Kingdom, The Stronger Sex
mpr Offline
Woodpecker

[Image: this-thread-is-5re9rk.jpg]

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones
04-04-2016 02:51 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like mpr's post:
Burzat, Thriller, Irenicus, TheBoom, questor70
R_Niko Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

RE: Earliest and latest wall victims you've personally known?
(04-04-2016 01:07 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  Was recently banging a 41 year old that didn't look a day over 30, if that. Not a single wrinkle, laugh line or stretch mark anywhere. Maybe 110 pounds at 5'4". Had two kids, aged around 19-21.

Smokes a bit and likes to drink. White girl.

Obviously she is an outlier, but then that's why I was banging a 41 year old.

I think it's key for women to have kids when their bodies are young and resilient. Women who have kids before they turn 25 usually bounce back, sometimes good as new. Ever seen a woman who has a kid at 35+? Just destroys the undercarriage.
09-24-2016 07:28 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like R_Niko's post:
Jean Valjean, Vacancier Permanent
MikeS Offline
Pelican

I think I disagree with many on this forum about the onset of the wall - or rather I'm not automatically inclined to say it just because a woman happens to be over eg. 35 (I'm 39 myself).
Sure, extremely few women will look better at that age than they did in their late teens or early twenties, but I've certainly still seen many, and been with some (Northern and Eastern European), who still looked very good in their late 30s or early 40s. Slim, fit bodies (or curvy without blubber) still with firm breasts and ass. No leathery skin, even if I'm sure they have to work harder to maintain it than 10 or 20 years earlier. And some with attractive faces with only very light or even no make-up, and not shocking in the morning either.
A few had a kid after 30 - no "undercarriage damage" or unusual looseness.

Others of course hit the wall about the time they exit their teens, or maybe they manage to step hard on the brakes until 25.
And naturally, all things being equal, it is a lot easier to find attractive women under 30 than over. But I just think there are plenty of examples over.
09-24-2016 08:13 PM
Rush87 Online
Ostrich

Re: Worthless without pics.... You can't be posting photos of anonymous citizens online. That said, I have actually known a few women who are mid 40's without a single wrinkle. Cosmetic injections can have pretty drastic results in this day an age.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2016 08:42 PM by Rush87.)
09-24-2016 08:42 PM
MKDAWUSS Offline
Kingfisher

(04-04-2016 02:51 PM)mpr Wrote:  [Image: this-thread-is-5re9rk.jpg]

Let me just sift through my Facebook friends list collection here...
09-24-2016 10:09 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MKDAWUSS's post:
R_Niko
Conscious Pirate Offline
Banned

Youngest was a chick called Claudine. I was 15. She was 17 & a slutty 6.5. I went down on her in the school's recently constructed 'Sanctuary' (a mini chapel for reflection) one afternoon following rehearsals for a play I was leading in. I learnt the true, visceral meaning of the word "cunt" that day & it would be years before I would venture downtown after that episode. She hit the wall at 19.

Oldest was a woman I worked retail with called Angela. Smoking for a 35 yr old but her wall was imminent. I was 20 at the time. In retrospect, I lost the bang for losing frame after an errant fart broke the moment on a sleepover. Many regrets on that one.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2016 10:55 PM by Conscious Pirate.)
09-24-2016 10:48 PM
RatInTheWoods Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(04-04-2016 12:27 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  Yeah Asians seem to be the biggest outliers w/r/t The Wall. I think marrying an Asian is kinda hedging your bets in a lot of ways; they're generally not 10's to begin with, usually 6's and 7's but they hold most of their value over time. Kind of like Asian cars, come to think of it. A practical choice.

Yes, this. They stay pretty tidy indeed.
09-25-2016 12:54 AM
Disco_Volante Offline
Banned

A large portion of white girls will lose 'it' around 24, the better ones will make it to 28 or so. Their advantage in value comes with a price. If men didn't care about their offspring having slanted eyes, Japanese women would be the queens of Earth.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2016 01:00 AM by Disco_Volante.)
09-25-2016 12:58 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Disco_Volante's post:
Vacancier Permanent, Matsufubu, Enoch
Kona Online
Crow
Gold Member

I went out once with this yoga instructor woman about 5 years ago. I met her at the beach, and everything about her looked to be early twenties. She's asian/Polynesian. We went to a bar and after listening to her stories things didn't add up. She said she was 44. No joke.

I was really skeptical and had to see her I'd. I was convinced it was fake, and the whole thing freaked me out to the point I couldn't cope. I see her all the time now, and she still looks the same.

Then I had a girl in college that was really hot. Around a high 8. White girls from somewhere. She was super fit, really smoking.

We had a get together a little over a year ago in CA. Keep in mind it had been almost twenty years. I had no idea who she was. I felt like the secretary from ferris buellers principals office was really happy to see me. That's how old she looked.

Aloha!
09-25-2016 01:26 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Kona's post:
Vacancier Permanent, SlickyBoy, Enoch
david.garrett84 Offline
Kingfisher

Latest: My sixth grade teacher (we'll call her Mrs. Sloane).

Incidentally, she had a football team of kids between the middle of sixth grade and when I last saw her.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky
09-25-2016 01:50 AM
CRR Offline
Kingfisher

As has been mentioned, the best ways to delay the wall are to avoid the sun and stay fit. Recently saw pics of two 40 year olds who followed that and they look great.

Also saw a few women who are late 20s, early 30s who are now fat as shit and look middle aged.

Another characteristic that greatly helps is to dress their age. Too many women dress like they're a 24 y/o going to a club and look ridiculous. They're usually the fit ones that spent too much time in the sun and try to balance it out with too much makeup and slutty attire, and end up just making it worse.

09-25-2016 02:05 AM
ball dont lie Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(04-04-2016 12:16 PM)Cataldes Wrote:  Come to the UK, about 90% of working class girls hit the wall by 25

Orwell wrote about this in 1984 which was penned in 1948 (right?). So the wall has been present for lower class Britains for a long time.
09-25-2016 05:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Meet The World's Latest Self-Made Multi-Billionaire: Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos Basil Ransom 677 261,915 12-02-2019 03:49 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Wall Victims soup 879 407,588 11-18-2019 12:57 PM
Last Post: questor70
  Latest South Park on political correctness. Benson 299 123,349 10-07-2019 03:22 PM
Last Post: CynicalContrarian