I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Jennifer Aniston named world's most beautiful port-o-potty by People magazine
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Jennifer Aniston named world's most beautiful port-o-potty by People magazine
I mean world's most beautiful woman in the world. She's 47 years old.

Quote:So how does Aniston define beauty? "Inner confidence. Peace. Kindness. Honesty. A life well-lived," she says. "Taking on challenges and not feeling shame for things that haven't gone the way you felt they should have. And not feeling like a failure or allowing people to critique your life and make you feel like you've failed at something. That's just toxic noise."

Laugh7

http://www.people.com/people/package/art...78,00.html

If you don't think she's the most beautiful woman in the world then you're a bigot and probably a rapist.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
04-23-2016 04:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 30 users Like Roosh's post:
Akwesi, , Cortés, Avon Barksdale, Handsome Creepy Eel, El Chinito loco, fokker, Excelsior, CH-Toronto, No Habit, Dagonet, 262, HankMoody, Mr. D, captndonk, Vacancier Permanent, Barron, Saweeep, Nevsky, renotime, Off The Reservation, Professor Fox, Latan, PeruLover12, TheOllam, tom67, Lizard King, DJ-Matt, LeoneVolpe, The Stronger Sex
johnbozzz Offline
Banned

RE: Jennifer Aniston named world's most beautiful port-o-potty by People magazine
She has an amazing team behind her. I can't tell if her PR team is more brilliant or the people behind Kim Kardashian. It's a tough one.
04-23-2016 04:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes johnbozzz's post:
Vacancier Permanent
spokepoker Offline
Hummingbird

RE: Jennifer Aniston named world's most beautiful port-o-potty by People magazine
Kind of a dupe, though the thread was locked op banned, and didn't have shit in it:

Jeniffer Aniston named most beautiful woman in the world

edit; Her face looks photoshopped onto her head, I know it's not, but those weird folds just create a contrast that makes it look like a bad mspaint paste.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 04:08 PM by spokepoker.)
04-23-2016 04:06 PM
rpg Offline
Ostrich
Silver Member

The chin implant is not working out so good now. Get it out.
04-23-2016 04:13 PM
Switch Offline
Kingfisher

Still bangable and certainly top 5% of 47 year olds, but obviously not most beautiful woman in the world. Her being voted as this hardly surprises me at all, however, due to star power and the fact that 20 years ago she very well could have been. To many people she will always be mega-hot Rachel, and won't stop being Rachel until she truly resembles a grandma.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS
04-23-2016 04:18 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Switch's post:
Sumanguru
Cortés Offline
Robin
Gold Member

Would still bang, hot for a milf. Nowhere near even the top 20 percentile of women in terms of beauty though

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET
04-23-2016 04:25 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Cortés's post:
Sumanguru, DamienCasanova, eradicator, OGNorCal707, gusfring
Snowplow Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

WBTBTHFHR.

(Would bang then bring to hospital for hip replacement)

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic
04-23-2016 04:26 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like Snowplow's post:
TheOllam, Cortés, Avon Barksdale, Deepdiver, MiscBrah, Truck'n, eradicator, Dagonet, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Nevsky, Latan, remarkable vigour, DJ-Matt
AnonymousBosch Away
Crow
Gold Member

(04-23-2016 04:03 PM)Roosh Wrote:  If you don't think she's the most beautiful woman in the world then you're a bigot and probably a rapist.

She's not even the most beautiful checkout operator at my local supermarket.
04-23-2016 04:36 PM
[-] The following 17 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
philosophical_recovery, Roosh, Going strong, Captainstabbin, Dagonet, HankMoody, Hannibal, Vacancier Permanent, Barron, Saweeep, Nevsky, Professor Fox, GlobalMan, Huxley Badkin, Akula, DJ-Matt, The Stronger Sex
General Stalin Offline
Crow
Gold Member

After a cross dressing dude with implants won "Woman of the Year" nothing surprises me anymore with these publicity awards.
04-23-2016 04:51 PM
[-] The following 20 users Like General Stalin's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Deepdiver, Captainstabbin, Prince of Persia, 262, HankMoody, Mr. D, captndonk, Vacancier Permanent, Nevsky, OGNorCal707, Il Bersagliere, Kingsley Davis, Professor Fox, Thomas the Rhymer, PeruLover12, J. Spice, freeuser, Huxley Badkin, DJ-Matt
R_Niko Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

gee I wonder who the fuck actually buys People Magazine... middle aged women perhaps?
04-23-2016 04:52 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like R_Niko's post:
Slim Shady, 911, Rutting Elephant, HankMoody, Saga, OGNorCal707, Kingsley Davis, Renzy, freeuser, Huxley Badkin, LeoneVolpe
Merenguero Offline
Crow
Gold Member

They're waiting at least another year to drop Jennifer Lopez on us. I think they're waiting for her to bring back the fade she used to have.
04-23-2016 04:57 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merenguero's post:
Kingsley Davis
Irenicus Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

In all fairness, she looks good for a 47 year old, relatively speaking.

If People (lol at the name, reminds me of some Communist magazine) named her "The World's Most Beautiful 40+ Woman", then yes, I would agree with them.

But..."The World's Most Beautiful Woman" is the last title she deserves... .

The last one.

No wonder why many women are becoming cat ladies reading, listening and believing crap like this... .

I feel only pity. Such a waste of good genes.

But still...WB for a Rolex. Or a Bentley. More than once, of course.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 05:03 PM by Irenicus.)
04-23-2016 05:00 PM
AnonymousBosch Away
Crow
Gold Member

(04-23-2016 04:52 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  gee I wonder who the fuck actually buys People Magazine... middle aged women perhaps?

A collaborator was reading his Facebook the other day when he laughed, and showed me the article being shared, and the middle-aged women commenting under it, all completely-believing the script, because it was in a magazine so it's Official Reality, because magazines don't lie.

One epic empowerment rant was saying how this would end men's entitled feelings that they can be in their late 40's and date women half their age as they realise how beauty is actually about maturity, which seems like a bitter, jealous and immature thought to voice to me, but what would I know? Of course, middle-aged white knights with soft faces were agreeing with her, but she didn't respond to any of them.

It's been said many times: you'll never go broke telling people what they want to hear. This is why Oprah has an Empire.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 05:03 PM by AnonymousBosch.)
04-23-2016 05:02 PM
[-] The following 19 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
Irenicus, MiscBrah, R_Niko, debeguiled, Anabasis to Desta, Captainstabbin, spokepoker, Demandred, Xntrik, eradicator, Mr. D, RedPillUK, Vacancier Permanent, Saga, Gopnik, Kingsley Davis, J. Spice, freeuser, DJ-Matt
zoom Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

She wouldn't even qualify for a sponsored trip to Dubai.
04-23-2016 07:34 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like zoom's post:
captndonk, The Stronger Sex
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

To guys who say that Aniston (47) has held up well just compare her with Melania Trump (45). There's a 2 year age difference there but Melania looks incredible and I bet she would still look amazing even without makeup on.

Aniston looks like a hot mess. I have to give her credit because even with her mediocre acting talents she has milked the fame machine for all its worth when she should have been irrelevant a decade ago.
04-23-2016 07:41 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
spokepoker, fokker, Dagonet, HankMoody, Benoit, Lizard King, The Stronger Sex
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Those hands. My God those hands.

[Image: 110720H5_ANISTON_B-GR_03.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.
04-23-2016 07:45 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Dusty's post:
Dagonet, 262, ball dont lie, captndonk
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

(04-23-2016 05:00 PM)Irenicus Wrote:  If People (lol at the name, reminds me of some Communist magazine) named her "The World's Most Beautiful 40+ Woman", then yes, I would agree with them.

I wouldn't. Not by a mile.

Jen isn't even the hottest 50+ year old woman I've seen at 7-11 buying Skittles at 3am.
04-23-2016 08:16 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
eradicator, TooFineAPoint, Rutting Elephant, Requiem, Vacancier Permanent, The Stronger Sex
Germanicus Offline
Kingfisher

Jennifer Aniston is the Windows 95 of hot chicks. Really good back 20 years ago, but it's done and obsolete now. There's newer and fresh and better.
04-23-2016 09:24 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Germanicus's post:
spokepoker, CH-Toronto, Dagonet, mpr
GoldHawkStar Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

No matter how hard I try, I can just never find liberal New York chicks attractive. Not even a wiggle down there.
04-23-2016 09:31 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like GoldHawkStar's post:
MiscBrah, Captainstabbin, Lizard King
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

(04-23-2016 04:18 PM)Switch Wrote:  Still bangable and certainly top 5% of 47 year olds, but obviously not most beautiful woman in the world. Her being voted as this hardly surprises me at all, however, due to star power and the fact that 20 years ago she very well could have been. To many people she will always be mega-hot Rachel, and won't stop being Rachel until she truly resembles a grandma.

I always thought Rachel was a soft 7 on her best day. Great hair and nipples, but that's about it.
04-23-2016 10:29 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Captainstabbin's post:
The Stronger Sex
AnonymousBosch Away
Crow
Gold Member

She's not even the most beautiful woman Brad Pitt married.

[Image: bav8.jpg]

^ Truly the face of a man who is haunted by the realisation he let the most beautiful woman in the world get away.

Hell, Jolie still looks far more attractive, even though she's been fighting cancer.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 10:33 PM by AnonymousBosch.)
04-23-2016 10:31 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
TooFineAPoint, CH-Toronto, , Vacancier Permanent, Benoit, Nevsky, PeruLover12, GlobalMan, freeuser, DJ-Matt, mpr
Geomann180 Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(04-23-2016 05:02 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  
(04-23-2016 04:52 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  gee I wonder who the fuck actually buys People Magazine... middle aged women perhaps?

A collaborator was reading his Facebook the other day when he laughed, and showed me the article being shared, and the middle-aged women commenting under it, all completely-believing the script, because it was in a magazine so it's Official Reality, because magazines don't lie.

Men:

[Image: Women%20IWTBM_zpstz3oviv9.jpg]

Women:

[Image: Men%20IWTBM_zpsgwy2kwpa.jpg]

G
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 10:46 PM by Geomann180.)
04-23-2016 10:45 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Geomann180's post:
spokepoker, Prince of Persia, Dagonet, Snowplow, KidA, Kingsley Davis, Thomas the Rhymer
porscheguy Offline
Ostrich

Why do they keep talking about her? She has done nothing noteworthy in all the years since the show Friends ended.
04-24-2016 12:21 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like porscheguy's post:
fokker, Vacancier Permanent, Kingsley Davis, freeuser, Lizard King
Prince of Persia Offline
Kingfisher

She was hot in Friends, that's it. I don't know why libtards adore her so much. The bitch is washed up and basic.

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest- and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault" -Donald Trump
04-24-2016 12:40 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prince of Persia's post:
The Stronger Sex
Tex Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

And when the great team at People isn't writing articles:

PapayaTapper Wrote:you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.
04-24-2016 12:55 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Tex's post:
Germanicus, Snowplow, GlobalMan, LeoneVolpe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  "Women On Social Media Are Proving That Saggy Boobs Are Beautiful, Too" Thot Leader 64 16,768 10-01-2019 05:12 AM
Last Post: 66Scorpio
  Coachella Cougars Double-Down with Liposuction / Designer Port-a-Potties TheOllam 84 46,149 04-18-2019 12:05 PM
Last Post: debeguiled
  Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied Tengen 453 149,840 03-15-2019 03:23 PM
Last Post: jcrew247