Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Toronto Homeless man tells his pain before getting murdered
tanner Offline
Banned

Toronto Homeless man tells his pain before getting murdered

I think a lot of men go through a phase like this but keep silent due to the shame. Though the situation is specific, the feelings may perhaps be similar.
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 05:19 PM by tanner.)
05-21-2016 05:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Just_Die Offline
Robin

RE: Toronto Homeless man tells his pain before getting murdered
We need to accept that the world will always have these people and a globalist consumerist nihilist society will make it harder for them to get support from their "tribe", because they have none. Multiculturalism will mean that you are either part of a sub-tribe that's basically fighting for assets and political clout (some do it better than others), or you're part of the "multi-culturalist mud", the pie in the sky liberal dream of a "single tribe, the human tribe", the end goal of cultural marxist fantasies.

People and civilizations that have achieved so much must yield to unproven ones, until those peoples no longer exist and we are all one. The grand leftist utopia. This will never come to pass as tribalism is not dead and given that it's such a ingrained and needed part of the human experience, there will always be tribes. Those without them (or without any faith in them) will be aimless, clueless, nihilists who live a void existence and easily end up alone and unwanted. They (and their eventual tax dollars) will be fodder for the functioning tribes that will replace them.

This man is clearly of aboriginal background, a minority that Canada has long had troubles integrating and enfranchising into greater society. I think it's a total lost cause but no one wants to admit that, certainly not Trudeau or our Minister of Aboriginal Affairs (yes we have a minister for them). The tremendous amount of money spent on these people has yielded very little.
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 06:17 PM by Just_Die.)
05-21-2016 06:05 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Just_Die's post:
Windom Earle, Lizard King, Renzy, Handsome Creepy Eel, Nevsky, RBerkley, Rhyme or Reason, heavy
monster Offline
Pelican

This video is an actor doing a monologue as a performance. Read the description: actors doing scenes from Shakespeare.
05-22-2016 08:31 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes monster's post:
Vaun
Scesci Offline
Robin

(05-22-2016 08:31 AM)monster Wrote:  This video is an actor doing a monologue as a performance. Read the description: actors doing scenes from Shakespeare.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/05...-2012.html

Quote:A gripping 2012 Hamlet-inspired video reveals the raw, poetic soul of the 42-year-old found dead Wednesday at 60 Gloucester St., near Church and Wellesley Sts. Trevor Severin, 24, was charged with one count of second-degree murder.

Quote:The video grew out of a drama project developed by Sanctuary, a Christian charitable organization whose outreach includes programs and services for the city’s homeless

More info:
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/05...manno.html
05-22-2016 10:53 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scesci's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Phil619sd Away
Pigeon

Murders in Toronto are on the rise. I wonder if this has to do with it being the feminism capital of the world. As time passes more and more men lose sense of hope in that city, where they are basically considered broken people by virtue of having a penis.

What is a man left to do when its government and media demonizes their masculinity and makes it damn impossible to raise a family and develop a sense of belonging? That's when men recur to violence as there is nothing to lose.

I feel for my brothers living in Toronto, good bless you and I hope you can make it out of that hellhole.
05-22-2016 12:14 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Phil619sd's post:
Lizard King, R_Niko,
Surreyman Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

I notice this city has a huge number of homeless. Pretty much all look like they could do a job, so I guess there's some addiction/mental illness issue here.
05-22-2016 05:45 PM
tanner Offline
Banned

I have made these posts before but let me repeat them:

Toronto is now most definitely the Gay Capitol and the Feminist Capital of the world. It all starts here and spreads to all other cities in the world. Think Slut Walk as an example. Think Ontario has its first lesbian Premier who office in the Legislative Building is in the heart of Toronto -- just across the street from the University of Toronto.

If your city is being influenced or taken over by Feminists and Gays, including a war against masculinity, then know that it is being supported and maybe even fiscally funded from Toronto.

It is important to keep the spotlight on Toronto which this thread is doing. Toronto is not just Toronto's problem -- it is everyone's problem - no matter where you live. Toronto will come and get you. There is no place to hide. Hence you have no choice but to make a stand against Toronto and join the war - no matter who you are and where ever you live.

And of course:

Toronto is the Misandry Capital of the world. White privileged Toronto feminists are the main proponents of it. From TO, it spreads all over the world -- to all countries and all cultures. The head quarters are the University of Toronto and especially -- OISE -The Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at 252 Bloor St W. That is where all the Anti Male academic thinking occurs -- and from there it spreads. Hence OISE especially needs to be taken over by Male academics. It is going to be an uphill battle.
05-22-2016 08:47 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like tanner's post:
Phil619sd, R_Niko, CactusCat589, , XPQ22
R_Niko Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

(05-22-2016 12:14 PM)Phil619sd Wrote:  Murders in Toronto are on the rise. I wonder if this has to do with it being the feminism capital of the world. As time passes more and more men lose sense of hope in that city, where they are basically considered broken people by virtue of having a penis.

What is a man left to do when its government and media demonizes their masculinity and makes it damn impossible to raise a family and develop a sense of belonging? That's when men recur to violence as there is nothing to lose.

I feel for my brothers living in Toronto, good bless you and I hope you can make it out of that hellhole.

I lived there for five years, moved back to the burbs last year to deal with some personal shit. I'm seriously considering moving to the US if/when it becomes feasible. It took me years to clue in to the fact that that city basically hates me. Working class to middle class males who think independently--that's who needs to be done away with. Fuck. That. Place.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016 10:22 PM by R_Niko.)
05-22-2016 10:18 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like R_Niko's post:
Phil619sd, RBerkley,
Veloce Offline
Crow
Gold Member

This man could not cope with some red pill absolutes:

"My friends are dying..."
"Therefor I stand here alone...alone!"

We are all dying every day. We are all alone in this universe. You can talk of tribes and community but this homeless man's dilemma is no different than the family man or the rich man. We are all dying and we are all alone.

Rather than face this painful realization head on and act upon it in a positive manner, he chooses despair and alcohol. Some are simply too sensitive to deal with existential pain. These are the tortured artists.

I don't understand what multiculturalism or feminism or progressivism has to do with this. What's a tribe anyway? Is it a group that looks like you, the same race as you? I grew up in a predominantly white Christian city but I had nothing in common with those around me. The person I consider my best friend and brother is Korean. I am not for multiculturalism but I don't see it relevant to this discussion. If I belonged to a tribe it wouldn't be based on race, it would be based on red pill values. I don't give a shit if someone is white black brown yellow, as long as they see the world as it is and not through the lens of some false ideology then we'll probably get along just fine.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
05-22-2016 10:52 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Veloce's post:
Comte De St. Germain, heavy
Teutatis Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

I disagree Veloce, loneliness is a horrible feeling that can lead to depression and death, a tribe, a community, a group that welcomes you is something precious and worthwhile, roots and a sense of belonging are important.
05-23-2016 12:45 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teutatis's post:
germanico
Just_Die Offline
Robin

(05-22-2016 10:52 PM)Veloce Wrote:  I don't understand what multiculturalism or feminism or progressivism has to do with this. What's a tribe anyway? Is it a group that looks like you, the same race as you? I grew up in a predominantly white Christian city but I had nothing in common with those around me. The person I consider my best friend and brother is Korean. I am not for multiculturalism but I don't see it relevant to this discussion. If I belonged to a tribe it wouldn't be based on race, it would be based on red pill values. I don't give a shit if someone is white black brown yellow, as long as they see the world as it is and not through the lens of some false ideology then we'll probably get along just fine.

Your tribe might indeed not be based on race, religion or locality but on shared values as you say. That's probably still something compared to what some of these marginal people had.

In this world of raw individualism where everyone has their own perception of good and evil (if they have one at all), it becomes more likely for one to discard his historical tribe (as you have) and less likely that one will have a tribe. It becomes more likely that one embraces nihilism, carries out self-harming habits and ends up like our friend here.

I see the redpill more as a methodology than an ideology. Meaning one could be completely nihilistic with it (i think they started calling that the black pill) and not have a greater sense of purpose (though i imagine it could lead to finding a greater sense of purpose as it has for me and in a totally non religious way). Glad to hear you are close with enough people to consider them your tribe and that you feel they can be there for you when you need them.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2016 07:23 AM by Just_Die.)
05-23-2016 07:11 AM
tanner Offline
Banned

Western Alienation has mostly destroyed any sense of tribe. Most do not even know their neighbor's name even after 20 years of living next door to each other.

One thing that attracted me in my travels in Asia and Latin America was the sense of community that exists in the cultures.

'In this world of raw individualism' --- this is mostly in western nations not the world -- which I believe created Western Alienation.

One may belong to a tribe (if one is lucky to find it) -- but more important is one belongs to the community and has an ethical responsibility to its well being.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2016 08:04 AM by tanner.)
05-23-2016 08:02 AM
Surreyman Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(05-22-2016 10:18 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  
(05-22-2016 12:14 PM)Phil619sd Wrote:  Murders in Toronto are on the rise. I wonder if this has to do with it being the feminism capital of the world. As time passes more and more men lose sense of hope in that city, where they are basically considered broken people by virtue of having a penis.

I lived there for five years, moved back to the burbs last year to deal with some personal shit. I'm seriously considering moving to the US if/when it becomes feasible. It took me years to clue in to the fact that that city basically hates me. Working class to middle class males who think independently--that's who needs to be done away with. Fuck. That. Place.

Good. It will make it a damn site easier for you to fuck them over.

Who cares if it hates us? We're the movers and shakers of the world, the left wingers are losers.

What if the alienated men of Toronto were organised? What if they worked with/for each other? What if they only fucked foreign/out of town women?

I recognise the situation, but I disagree that it's insurmountable.
05-23-2016 10:46 AM
R_Niko Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

(05-23-2016 10:46 AM)Surreyman Wrote:  
(05-22-2016 10:18 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

Good. It will make it a damn site easier for you to fuck them over.

Who cares if it hates us? We're the movers and shakers of the world, the left wingers are losers.

What if the alienated men of Toronto were organised? What if they worked with/for each other? What if they only fucked foreign/out of town women?

I recognise the situation, but I disagree that it's insurmountable.

I agree with you in principle. Part of my problem is, I meandered about at a corporate cubicle job (what A. Clarey calls the cuntocracy) and let women and beta leftists drain my life force. Toronto still has a lot going for it, but it's a bloody minefield. The men are almost as bad as the women.

Do men need to be organized a la Project Mayhem? I think so. What's standing in our way? Partly, it's ourselves.

Tangent: Men's own dominance instinct is what causes us to work against each other:

05-23-2016 05:32 PM
RBerkley Away
Banned

"What if the alienated men of Toronto were organised? What if they worked with/for each other? What if they only fucked foreign/out of town women?

I recognise the situation, but I disagree that it's insurmountable."

Roosh tried to help the Canadian Red Pill men to organize ideas and embark on a way to deal with the feminist tyranny last year. However, the billion dollar Canadian Anglo media demonized, libelled and slandered Roosh and his followers so badly from July 2015, that real gangsters from cucked parts of Canada were on social media threatening to harm Roosh and his followers if they hold meetups in their cities.

Toronto feminist mentality is so pervasive that it is infecting all over Canada like a disease...No wonder why these Trigglypuffs were so determined to criminalize adult sex services, and lobby for the Canadian government to enforce strict rules to "stop sex tourism" and "mail order brides"..Toronto feminazis appear to want to make everyone miserable like themselves.
05-28-2016 04:10 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RBerkley's post:
Surreyman Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

And what? So its more difficult?

All you have to do is make a network of likeminded men. It can just be 3 of you to begin with. London was only 12 of us on Feb 6th. I only landed here in TO 13 days ago, but i already met some likeminded guys who know the score, not even from the forum.
05-28-2016 06:13 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Surreyman's post:
RBerkley
tanner Offline
Banned

Most TO men are scared shitless and have become feminine. Only CAFE is doing some real concrete work for men issues.
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2016 08:01 PM by tanner.)
05-28-2016 07:59 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes tanner's post:
RBerkley
[email protected] Offline
Pelican

I havent been here since 2011 and my general impression of the place recently is that the men look a lot more softer. A good 98% don't look like they have ever lifted and walk in a slouched way that gives the impression of beta or omega body language. I got stares from a few young girls just walking down Young Street and I'm only 5'8.5 (175cm). I seemed to stand out a lot more than I ever did.
05-28-2016 09:00 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes [email protected]'s post:
RBerkley
R_Niko Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

Toronto women's view of men seems entirely based on the Alpha/Beta paradigm. They really want either/or, and if they can't identify you as one or the other, they seem to blow a gasket, get creeped out, and ghost on you.

If she's looking for a good time, she wants Alpha game. If she wants LTR material she wants a submissive beta simp. It's basically either/or, and men have become disgraceful as a result.
05-28-2016 09:03 PM
RBerkley Away
Banned

(05-28-2016 07:59 PM)tanner Wrote:  Most TO men are scared shitless and have become feminine. Only CAFE is doing some real concrete work for men issues.

The majority of Red Pill Toronto men appear to be scared of white knightery lynch mobs and getting arrested by thugs in blue uniforms for defending themselves. People who just have a passion for filming in public as a hobby get lynched mobbed in Toronto, like this one here which was a protest against Roosh V last year at Queen' s Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENpbVPvrLZ8

Speaking of fear, Toronto is not like Italy where a guy can lose his job and still be welcome to his parent's home at 40 for the next 20 years.

Toronto is a place where even the mothers show contempt for their sons due to the feminist agenda.

I have been receiving some very bizarre stories from men who were born and raised in Toronto all of their lives..with one reoccuring theme: The women in their lives from early childhood such as their mothers, teachers, etc showed hatred for them and some teachers even abused them emotionally and sexually, and then threatened them with false allegations if the boys told their parents what happened to them in school.

It may sound outlandish and hyperbolic, but the reason why you might see so many emasculated men in Toronto is because they were taught from young to become feminized. There also might be something in the water too, but it is noticeable how a majority of born and raised Toronto men appear to be soft, effeminate, balding early, fat, and not forgetting, a 50%+ likelihood of displaying pro-feminist and/or white knightery.

Some people complain how California is bad...As far as I can notice, at least there are hot model babes and surfboard dudes which give a preppy image while Toronto has a lot of trigglypuffs, butch hair women and men who look like they are afraid of their own shadow...

Adding on more, that gay MRA guy Milo Yannoupolis recently went to a university in California to conduct a speech, while if that was tried in Toronto, the feminist groups would exercise intimidation and violence to stop the discussion like they did to Dr. Warren Farrel for trying to host a meetup about male suicide and men's health issues at a university campus in T.O.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvkMmsd3Vzc
05-28-2016 11:32 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RBerkley's post:
RBerkley Away
Banned

(05-28-2016 09:03 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  Toronto women's view of men seems entirely based on the Alpha/Beta paradigm. They really want either/or, and if they can't identify you as one or the other, they seem to blow a gasket, get creeped out, and ghost on you.

If she's looking for a good time, she wants Alpha game. If she wants LTR material she wants a submissive beta simp. It's basically either/or, and men have become disgraceful as a result.

A US Army Rangers guy, and a few others on the YouTube comments section of one of Roosh V videos claimed that Toronto women tend to behave passive-aggressive to handsome men, while in the USA that wouldn't be the case.

One guy from Toronto lamented how the typical Toronto woman withholds her sexuality to men, but do some very strange things around children, like flirt with school children, display parts of their bodies to kids, and all of those weird stuff.

Toronto sounds like a city where adult sexuality is criminalized to the core, so the US Army Rangers guy may be correct when he claims that Toronto women behave spiteful to men who would have 18-year-old LA models wet to their knees..Toronto is so bizarre I don't even want to think about that place anymore and their Cat lady who do everything in their power to make everyone miserable and unhappy.
05-28-2016 11:40 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like RBerkley's post:
R_Niko,
RBerkley Away
Banned

(05-28-2016 06:13 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  And what? So its more difficult?

All you have to do is make a network of likeminded men. It can just be 3 of you to begin with. London was only 12 of us on Feb 6th. I only landed here in TO 13 days ago, but i already met some likeminded guys who know the score, not even from the forum.

Cool...You have to be very, very, very, very sure to prevent moles and infiltrators from disrupting your groups...There are a few Toronto YouTubers like Toronto Guy who might be of use to the group...

The saying in Toronto is that "Everyone is a Spy or Informant", so be cautious of who you accept in your groups....I hope that Toronto Red Pill men can congregate and challenge the feminist tyranny which is infecting Canada, but how Roosh was demonized in Canada, it will be more difficult...Roosh might provide better advice than myself..He managed to hold two speeches despite the intimidation and veiled threats from the feminist movement in Canada.
05-28-2016 11:45 PM
tanner Offline
Banned

Gender-neutral lyrics in 'O Canada' up for debate again in House of Commons

http://www.citynews.ca/2016/05/31/gender...f-commons/

There is no stopping total feminization of Canada -- and Toronto where all the rules are made.
05-31-2016 08:03 AM
Nascimento Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(05-28-2016 09:00 PM)[email protected] Wrote:  I havent been here since 2011 and my general impression of the place recently is that the men look a lot more softer. A good 98% don't look like they have ever lifted and walk in a slouched way that gives the impression of beta or omega body language. I got stares from a few young girls just walking down Young Street and I'm only 5'8.5 (175cm). I seemed to stand out a lot more than I ever did.

I agree with your sentiment. There are a lot of whipped boys in Toronto. It's pathetic to see when you've had some experience traveling and living elsewhere... Seeing so many effeminate guys that are scared to look at a cute girl twice for fear of letting her know of his interest, or having some cognitive dissonance because of the programming they've had from the culture.

But I tell you there are still a good share of guys with a masculine presence in the city, or at the very least that know how to walk with their shoulders back. It's just that for the most part they've been picked off for relationships, or a very small percentage are enjoying the pickings in an unbalanced singles market.

For every 5 guys (or more) living inadequate sex lives in the city there is 1 who has his pick of the lot, or the potential to be killing it at least. In my time playing sports or going to gyms in the city I've met, befriended, and seen stereotypical "alphas" that are objectively at the top of the chain as far as their instant appeal to women goes.

But it reminds me just how much the mind is #1 when it comes to meeting and attracting women. It takes a lot to be successful with women when you have to force yourself drastically out of your comfort zone to get anywhere, time and time again. And most of those guys aren't willing or able to do it; aside from the odd night they have some drinks in them at a bar. And even then, their pickings automatically come to them through social circle.

Many guys in Toronto end up settling for way less than they could get.

Still doesn't change the fact there are plenty of sexy women in the city (in harsh contrast to what many guys believe). Though the return on investment is higher in other places.
05-31-2016 08:34 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Nascimento's post:
, [email protected]
WeekendCasanova Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

The amount of complaining on this thread about Toronto is hilarious. I'm as big a critic of Toronto as the next guy, but a few of you need to give your head a shake and quit with the sensationalist spewing of nonsense about Toronto. Yes, there are groups of effeminate men; but I saw more tight-jean wearing, scrawny-ass homos in Ukraine and Romania, than I did in Toronto.

Toronto isn't necessarily an easy city to get laid in. So I think a lot of the problem is that guys don't get laid, or read what a few people on this forum saw who likewise haven't been laid, and form their incorrect opinion about the city.

Quit the shit. There are hot girls in Toronto, there are ugly girls in Toronto. There are hot girls in Venezuela, there are trolls.

I don't plan on living in Toronto forever, but the amount of irrational hate that Toronto gets for a couple of feminist cells and whale brigades is unfounded. It's multicultural, so it has inherent problems; but that being said, there are still a lot of high quality, feminine women, whom I have no problem with, and they certainly don't want to "push their feminist agenda" or scream "down with the patriarchy"...

Edit: I'm still open to meet with people who live in Toronto. I'd love for you to show me these places that you apparently frequent where hordes of feminists patrol.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2016 02:15 PM by WeekendCasanova.)
05-31-2016 02:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes WeekendCasanova's post:
JWLZG

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pornhub thot Lynn Pleasant arrested for paying 5k to have her sons father murdered eradicator 13 3,632 08-14-2019 08:43 AM
Last Post: Levaduro
  Thot hitting the wall tells Shkreli to date girls his age EwartGrogan 1 1,699 04-20-2019 03:31 PM
Last Post: polar
  Doc on English man murdered in the Philippines Danger Mouse 32 4,039 04-16-2019 10:26 PM
Last Post: Fortis