Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Quebec city: Datasheet
MrRoundtree Offline
Wingman

Quebec city: Datasheet
I never went out in Quebec city before and I was quite surprised, the place is absolutely, one of the best places I've been for girls. I'm well traveled, I went to almost every capital in Europe and smaller cities, lived in Paris, Montreal, Lille..stayed a long time in Budapest. Still, the good time I had in Quebec city reminded me of the good times I had in eastern European cities like Prague or Tallinn, where people were having fun and partying the right way and girls mostly all looked the same. Its pretty sheltered from Anglo-Saxon influence.

I have a gf now but I went out with friends. My brother fucked a girl.

First Quebec city is quite compact and everything happens on street called ''Grande Allée''. Its a street with many bars. Taxi is the best way to go back to the hotel, there is no tram or metro (I stayed at Hotel Williams)

This is the best city to meet authentic Québécoises girls, Montreal is more diverse and has many anglos and minorities of different communities. I have seen mostly white French Canadian girls and guys there with the occasional black guys. The thirst of the girls seemed real as I was opened a few times and all were receptive.

In Montreal we always joke and say that Quebec city is a bit racist because its not very diverse and people are a bit on the more conservative side but this also is an advantage because one can come across as very exotic in the city.

I really like the girls in Quebec city, they are way more upfront and direct than in Montreal. Girls in Quebec don't play games. They like to be opened and are usually pretty nice with their answers and don't reject harshly, I don't think the girls are used to be open because it is just not in Quebec guys nature.

When going out, lot of girls were dressed in high heels and looked liked baddies but they were still easy to talk to and didn't look intimidating. I didn't see any hipsters in Quebec compared to Montreal

Guy in Quebec city are not competition, seriously they are not very direct with girls, dress poorly ( I was one of the top dressed guys there, no one has dress shoes), lot are overweight and wear baseball hats, lot are just out to get drunk. The guys are very friendly and its good to have them on your side as friends by paying them beer, telling them how Quebec is nice...they can be good wings or introduce you to their circles.

Girls in Quebec city go out in groups of girls of course but here it feels accepted that girls will go out at night to get picked up by guys or hook up or find a guy to fuck, wheras in Montreal girls try to hide the fact or are less direct about it. Many girls were quite direct and told me I'm handsome or wanted me to stay with their group of girls, many were very fun to talk to and friendly, not snobbish at all. The ratios are good, there's not a feeling that the places were sausage fests.

Its also a city where people go out to have fun and have a memorable night, its not like in Montreal where a lot of people go out to be seen, stay with their social circle and not to meet people, in Quebec city people go out to have fun, drink, meet people of both sexes, pay beers to others, meet girls, maybe get lucky...overall to have a good night and party the way it should be done... there's a reason why a lot of people from Montreal go to Quebec for bachelor parties..it's really fun. Everyone comes from smaller cities outside Quebec city and there's always a feeling that you belong there and that all the Quebecers are family...Quebec city has the feel of a big village. For me that felt nice as I felt I finally belonged somewhere, where I was with my people. Montreal is big and I sometimes wonder if I'm even in Quebec sometimes there and get confused with the McGill anglo crowd who has a much different mentality

Bars:

Dagobert: Good-size club, very big, good for pickup, ok music, I really like the place but I didn't stay there long enough.

Le boudoir: Decent size, good place to hook up if the ratios are ok, alcool is not that expensive..it's a bar with a dancefloor at the top, tables in the basement to drink, another smaller dancefloor at the basement with people standing and drinking around. It's a very good bar to pickup a girl because there are a lot of place where you can hide and makeout and finger her.

Maurice: The place was perfect, has a huge terrace, at first floor there is a bar and people talk and socialize there, second floor has a dancefloor..I met lot of cougars there and I talked with a lot of girls, bachelorette parties. The ratios were favorable for guys. Quality was good but I arrived way before the lineup started to get to the club so I didn't have to deal with that.

My brother was drunk and saw a taxi, he tried to get inside and there were 3 pretty hot girls, he entered and they didn't push him out...the taxi went to the girls place and 2 of them were fighting for him.. he managed to fuck one of the girls. Anything can happen in Quebec city, that's probably one of the easiest notch he has ever gotten.

Usually I also judge a city by how many girls I match with on Tinder, I wasn't getting anything in Montreal recently but got about 35 matches in 2 days in Quebec and lot of them opened me.

I really hesitated to post this sheet as I don't want it to be ruined overtime by lurkers...but for me it's my favorite place I've been in North America to go out and meet girls and I can't believe I never went out there before.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2016 11:04 PM by MrRoundtree.)
05-29-2016 11:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 15 users Like MrRoundtree's post:
Soma, scotian, 911, 262, Chauncey, RBerkley, Nevsky, Laner, renotime, Isaac Jordan, Papi Rico, Nemausus, Ghost Tiger, CaptainChardonnay, Cortés
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: Quebec city: Datasheet
Nice datasheet, I haven't been there in over ten years but Quebec City is easily the nicest city in all of Canada. I was there with family but still went out to the Dagobert, its a pretty big club, there's also some decent pubs there on the Grande Allee where bands play traditional Quebecois songs and the people drink a lot, it reminds me of Halifax in that way. I prefer the smaller cities in Quebec over Montreal, I lived in Sherbrooke for a few months and that was a nice spot, the Estrie/Cantons de l'est is a great spot in the summer. I've heard the Lac St Jean area is a great place too with some of the best girl/guy ratio at the bars, its almost like a thing of legend if you ask Quebecois guys about it. You'll definitely want to brush up on your French though if you plan on visiting the small cities, its surprising how few people speak English well, but if your French is on point, the locals can be very friendly and welcoming from my experience, probably some of the nicest people in Canada.

I met a couple of guys from Gaspe at a bar in Edmonton a couple of weeks ago, they pretty much hated living in Alberta and were only there for the big pay cheques. They were going on about how terrible Anglo chicks are and how Quebec has the best women in all of Canada, I tend to agree with that opinion.

If you can't handle me at my dog fuckin', then you don't deserve me at my given'er!
05-30-2016 12:47 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like scotian's post:
262, Chauncey, RBerkley, renotime, Ghost Tiger
911 Offline
True Player

Also, some of the thinnest women in North America. Many of the younger ones leave town in the summer though, best time to hunt is May or September.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2016 01:10 AM by 911.)
05-30-2016 01:07 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes 911's post:
RBerkley
ladderff Offline
Game Denialist

There is a Quebec City thread already:
05-30-2016 03:13 PM
RBerkley Away
Banned

(05-29-2016 11:02 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  I really hesitated to post this sheet as I don't want it to be ruined overtime by lurkers...but for me it's my favorite place I've been in North America to go out and meet girls and I can't believe I never went out there before.

Did you noticed what happened to the social scene of Montreal after 33-year-old Roosh compliled his reviews about his experiences of 18-year-old Francophone chicks approaching him at bars and cafes in the Saint Laurent area around 3 years ago?

Some groups of bitter, miserablecunts from Toronto flocked to Montreal in droves and spread the neo-Victorian Ontario version of feminisme, until it reached a climax in August 2015 when Roosh was forced into a 'Battle of Montreal'.

I wouldn't fear so much about Anglohags destroying the social fabric of outside of Montreal, because even the educational institutions outside of Montreal rarely provide course outlines and correspondence en anglaise.

Toronto femihags are not too bright to learn a new language because they grow up with a mentality which preference to force others to adopt to their viewpoints.

The reason why Toronto feminazis could have infected Montreal so badly was because that McGill and Concordia University cater to the Anglophone elites, thus the miserable version of Toronto "Neo-Victorianism" infecting Montreal...I did notice that while was lurking around the McGill-Concordia area, I received some nasty stares from people who looked like they were non-residents.

However, sometimes, some of the women would blush at me around that same area, and I eventually found out that some of them are Francophone chicks.

I heard of chicks from France and other parts of Europe who arrive in Montreal eventually moving to Quebec City..It makes it even better and fun Banana

I do agree though; it would be tragic if Toronto feminazis started to plague Quebec City as they did to Montreal, Edmonton, Vancouver and Winnipeg...However, Toronto feminazis will stand out like a sore thumb if they ever tried to force their neo-Victorianism into a French-dominated place (British vs French).
05-30-2016 03:21 PM
RBerkley Away
Banned

(05-30-2016 03:13 PM)ladderff Wrote:  There is a Quebec City thread already:

The thread looks and appears to be outdated though, because the Anglohags from Toronto changed up Quebec, especially in particular, In Montreal where Roosh was considered an outlaw last summer.
05-30-2016 03:28 PM
MrRoundtree Offline
Wingman

Haha well its true I had that feeling in Quebec i haven't had since i left eastern europe and i really had no fun going out in Montreal the last few months while Quebec reminded me of smaller cities like Tallinn and Vilnius where i had lot of fun..i really felt I was with people with the same mentality I have
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2016 06:38 PM by MrRoundtree.)
05-30-2016 06:37 PM
Rang off the Pipe Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

I've actually been to Québec, albeit in the winter, and would go back in a heartbeat. It's a much different atmosphere than Montréal (in a good way), although it is a smaller city and perhaps not as active. My French and sense of style are much better than they were last year, but the tricky thing is the additional time it takes to reach the city if not taking a plane from the US. Friday and Saturday seem to be far and away the best days to be there too.

Also, for the record, the old city is a popular tourist destination and many non-French speakers from other provinces can be found within the area's narrow streets. It's obviously not a large enough presence to really change the culture.
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2016 07:25 PM by Rang off the Pipe.)
05-30-2016 07:23 PM
Laner Offline
True Player
Gold Member

My Grandfather is from Quebec city, and I have yet to ever visit. I want to change that, I wish to pay my respects to his place of birth and where I have lots of family that I have only met once, at his funeral.

Sounds like a good city for autumn and spring. I just checked out hotels, the Fairmont is $450 a night! It seems to be Vancouver prices for hotels, which I am a bit surprised by.
05-30-2016 10:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Airbnb is your best bet there. Plenty of options and much cheaper than $450.
05-31-2016 06:40 AM
LouEvilSlugger Offline
Chubby Chaser

I was in Quebec last weekend.

L'Atelier on Grande-Allée is where all the top talent can be found.
05-31-2016 08:41 AM
Jura Offline
Recovering Beta

(05-31-2016 08:41 AM)LouEvilSlugger Wrote:  I was in Quebec last weekend.

L'Atelier on Grande-Allée is where all the top talent can be found.

^^ This
Place has been a hit since it opened a few years ago.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2016 09:03 AM by Jura.)
05-31-2016 09:02 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jura's post:
RBerkley
LouEvilSlugger Offline
Chubby Chaser

Logistics are simple: get a place as close to Grande-Allée as possible. Daygame is almost non-existant because of Laval University campus is so far away, and avoid the touristy old town. You might have luck in coffeeshops on St-Jean.

Boudoir: was there Friday night, cool dive bar. Good place to warm up or if you like hipster chicks. Don't get there too early.

L'Ozone: douchebag and meathead central.

Le Sacrilège: nice terrace, mostly local hipsters and students.

Inox: nice terrace but it was a shitshow. Poor ratios.

L'Atelier: all the girls wearing high heels walking on Grande-Allée end up there. I know a girl that works there so she took care of me. Lots of girls in small or large groups. Crowd can be mixed but it's mostly 18-30 year olds.

Most girls have good command of English but dislike speaking it. Brush up your French if you're not a fluent speaker.
05-31-2016 10:55 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like LouEvilSlugger's post:
scotian, RBerkley, Laner, Master Of My Own Kingdom
MrRoundtree Offline
Wingman

Haha you were in Boudoir friday man?? Maybe we saw each other there.
05-31-2016 09:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrRoundtree's post:
LouEvilSlugger
jcrew247 Offline
Beta Orbiter

Doesn't everyone only speak french in Quebec City? I assume most of the girls know English though but with an accent? I would love to visit Quebec City but it seems quite a drive from Montreal and other places. I assume that since everyone speaks French, the girls notice when an outsider speaks English.
06-01-2016 11:24 PM
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(06-01-2016 11:24 PM)jcrew247 Wrote:  Doesn't everyone only speak french in Quebec City? I assume most of the girls know English though but with an accent? I would love to visit Quebec City but it seems quite a drive from Montreal and other places. I assume that since everyone speaks French, the girls notice when an outsider speaks English.

Its about 2.5-3 hours to get there from Montreal and definitely worth it, even if you're not going to chase women, its a really nice place to visit for a couple of days. This is a rough estimate, but from the time that I spent in Quebec outside of Montreal, I'd say that about 50-60% of the people don't speak much English, they can order something at a restaurant but if you approach them on the street or at a bar, they won't be comfortable with it and the conversation just won't go too far. About 20% will be able to have a decent conversation but won't get jokes, metaphors or ironic comments, the other 20% or so will have a pretty strong command of the language and will be able to have a good conversation. The levels of bilingualism aren't nearly as high as a city like Montreal or especially Monton, this could have changed in the past ten years that I was last in the province.

For Anglo guys like me, it can be a bit tough, especially if you don't speak French. You'd better be well dressed and good looking if you hope to do well with the better looking women there, like most places, they prefer their own men. A lot of people in Quebec don't know much about the rest of Canada and think its lame, although many of them seem to really like BC. I'd tell them that I"m from Halifax and quite a few of them wouldn't even know where it was haha. Many Quebecers seem to think of Anglos as either nerds or red necks, there's a reason that they call us "tetes carrees" (square heads). The big game changer for me was speaking French, I'm a bit rusty now after living out west and not speaking it much (mais chui toujours capable de jaser!) but it opens a lot of doors. Girls and people in general will be a lot friendlier if you can talk to them in their language, like everywhere else. As I mentioned above, Quebecers are some of the coolest people in Canada (after east coasters lol) to hang out and especially party with but to really experience it, you have to speak French.

That's not to say that you won't have fun there outside of Montreal or not do well with women, it just really helps.

If you can't handle me at my dog fuckin', then you don't deserve me at my given'er!
06-02-2016 01:01 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like scotian's post:
262, Nascimento, Nemausus
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

There are definitely a significant number of people who know English in Québec (though not as many as in Montréal), and many people I talked to actually switched to English after I started to chat them up in French (often with compliments). I mentioned some of the positive things that happened to me in the other topic. Having at least some comfort with the language can only help, although comprehension of the local dialects is another matter entirely.
06-02-2016 06:39 AM
Impavidus Offline
Game Denialist

Anyone know how QC nightlife is early on in the week? Sun-Wed?
03-14-2017 06:39 PM
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(03-14-2017 06:39 PM)Impavidus Wrote:  Anyone know how QC nightlife is early on in the week? Sun-Wed?

Pretty quiet overall from what I saw there when I went out to a couple of pubs in the old city on a Sunday three weeks ago, I hit up the Irish pub Chez Murphy at around 7pm and it was packed with Anglo tourists, we then went to another nice pub (that big one a couple of blocks away that's three levels in an old very nice stone building on the corner, forget the name) and it was the same thing. I'd say avoid the old city altogether for trying to pick up Quebecoise chicks, I didn't hear much French at all, tons of Anglos and Asian tourists, you'll probably have better luck a few blocks away on La Grande Allee.

03-14-2017 07:32 PM
Nemausus Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Scotian, I think the name of the pub you are mentioning is Pub Saint Patrick.

[Image: st_patrick_pub.jpg]

I was in Quebec City for over a week during the summer. I spent most of my time down the hill into the St. Roch neighbourhood. Specifically Rue Saint-Jean. Lots of bars and coffee shops there with local girls, although I'm not sure about how it is in the Sunday-Wednesday portion.

I planning to visit the city one of these upcoming weekends before Easter. Just keeping an eye out for some mild weather. Can't wait to visit again.
03-14-2017 09:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nemausus's post:
scotian
Ghost Tiger Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Quebec City is a great place for cruising for chicks. Maybe not quite as good as Montreal but damn close. The bars on Grand Allee are excellent hunting grounds but you can also run day game in malls like Place Laurier and Place de la Cite. But some French language skill is essential. Not so much because the locals can't speak English (most can), rather English turns the women off and identifies you as a tourist/outsider. Quebec City is insular. It's their world and you're just a squirrel trying to get a nut. So learn your French you fucken tête carrée. Man up about it.

Speak a little French even if you speak it badly. I am fluent now but I still butcher the language intentionally because les demoiselles find my accent to be "très jolie" (very pretty). Turn learning French into an aspect of your game. Get the little darlings to tutor you. They love that.

To start your night off right or to finish it right if, God forbid, you strike out, go here:

[Image: NvRYrwN.jpg]

Quebec Broue shows Hooters how it's done properly.

Some of us are planning a meetup in QC this summer. PM me or Scotian for more details.

Cheers

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 06:09 PM by Ghost Tiger.)
03-16-2017 05:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Ghost Tiger's post:
Nowak, scotian, Nemausus, Jura, CaptainChardonnay
Nowak Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(03-16-2017 05:53 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  Quebec City is a great place for cruising for chicks. Maybe not quite as good as Montreal but damn close. The bars on Grand Allee are excellent hunting grounds but you can also run day game in malls like Place Laurier and Place de la Cite. But some French language skill is essential. Not so much because the locals can't speak English (most can), rather English turns the women off and identifies you as a tourist/outsider. Quebec City is insular. It's their world and you're just a squirrel trying to get a nut. So learn your French you fucken tête carrée. Man up about it.

Speak a little French even if you speak it badly. I am fluent now but I still butcher the language intentionally because les demoiselles find my accent to be "très jolie" (very pretty). Turn learning French into an aspect of your game. Get the little darlings to tutor you. They love that.

To start your night off right or to finish it right if, God forbid, you strike out, go here:

Some of us are planning a meetup in QC this summer. PM me or Scotian for more details.

Cheers

They are "continentals" in blood after all. Maybe a few hidden gems from the rural parts going to Montreal or Quebec city.

Justifiably so ,many people will forever hate Canuckistan and Quebec after The Battle of Montreal.

Remember though that Quebec also gave us this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Nati...on_results

Pretty much the only effective hard right party that was in North America.
03-16-2017 07:34 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Nowak's post:
Ghost Tiger, Nemausus
MrRoundtree Offline
Wingman

(03-16-2017 07:34 PM)Nowak Wrote:  
(03-16-2017 05:53 PM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  Quebec City is a great place for cruising for chicks. Maybe not quite as good as Montreal but damn close. The bars on Grand Allee are excellent hunting grounds but you can also run day game in malls like Place Laurier and Place de la Cite. But some French language skill is essential. Not so much because the locals can't speak English (most can), rather English turns the women off and identifies you as a tourist/outsider. Quebec City is insular. It's their world and you're just a squirrel trying to get a nut. So learn your French you fucken tête carrée. Man up about it.

Cheers

They are "continentals" in blood after all. Maybe a few hidden gems from the rural parts going to Montreal or Quebec city.

Justifiably so ,many people will forever hate Canuckistan and Quebec after The Battle of Montreal.

Remember though that Quebec also gave us this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Nati...on_results

Pretty much the only effective hard right party that was in North America.

I would be up for any meet-up in QC or Montreal.
03-18-2017 11:06 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrRoundtree's post:
Jones
naughtynomad Offline
Chubby Chaser

Bump.

I'm arriving tonight. Been on Tinder and am extremely unimpressed by the quality. A lot of fatties and bull rings. Too many white 5s for my liking. but it's too early to judge. Will report back!

My ultimate NYC guide: http://www.nightlifeguide.nyc
Twitter: http://twitter.com/naughtynomad Facebook: Click here Instagram: http://bit.ly/2ia6Tz9
06-07-2017 06:13 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes naughtynomad's post:
scotian
scotian Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(06-07-2017 06:13 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  Bump.

I'm arriving tonight. Been on Tinder and am extremely unimpressed by the quality. A lot of fatties and bull rings. Too many white 5s for my liking. but it's too early to judge. Will report back!

How long will you be in Quebec for?

06-07-2017 07:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  San Diego, CA Datasheet (with an entire book on the city) This Is Trouble 6 4,516 11-06-2017 04:05 AM
Last Post: This Is Trouble
  Salt Lake City, Utah Datasheet 20Nation 39 32,053 10-04-2017 01:10 PM
Last Post: Spidey
  Ecuador + Living in a 3th tier city in SA Datasheet – 2014 *42notches/year rottenapple 38 16,095 07-13-2017 03:08 PM
Last Post: rottenapple