Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Major Entities To Begin Censorsing Free Speech
Laru Offline
Banned

Major Entities To Begin Censorsing Free Speech
Free speech censorship has finally converged to a point where large entities are helping to fuel the attack. Entities such as Microsoft, twitter, and Facebook are taking things a step further but agreeing to a code where all hateful, homophobic, xenophobic, etc content must be taken down within 24 hours after being "properly" reported.

http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-...les-2016-5

This is a great start for them to further criminalize thought speech and police the actual general thought of a community. This is also a further push to normalize deviant behavior if it is considered by society to be "marganalized." If people are not free to speak about items such as how the recent wave of refugees have destroyed their country, the idea of it will begin to normalize as there will be no dissenting opinion. Who are these panels that will decide what is hateful, xenophobic, or harmful? Once we allow morals to be erased, and deviant behavior celebrated, what sort of moral ground can you preach on for what is right and wrong? Whatever the topic of the moment is? We are quickly hitting critical mass where group think and knee jerk reactions are the standard.

I happened to see Roosh' post on his new book, Free Speech is Not Free. Perhaps the ideas in there can tie to this one people have had a chance to read.

Sorry for the partial stream of consciousness, I am at work and had to type this through my phone. I will post a more thoughtful response when I get home and have the time to collate my thoughts in a better manner.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2016 12:56 PM by Laru.)
05-31-2016 12:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Laru's post:
redpillage, DamienCasanova
Glaucon Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Free speech censorship begins
We have to build new social websites or we will be muted. God what a world.

Deus vult!
05-31-2016 12:57 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Glaucon's post:
DamienCasanova, LeoneVolpe
Laru Offline
Banned

RE: Major Entities To Begin Censorsing Free Speech
We saw what happened when Reddit attempted this. Many people moved over to, Voat, I believe. Alot of people use these sites to get their news, and the more biased these sites become, the more indoctrination people will be exposed to. Most people don't have the inclination to seek out other forms of news so will continue to use these outlets as their main source of information.
05-31-2016 01:00 PM
Captainstabbin Online
Hummingbird

Quote:expeditiously reviewed by online intermediaries

Meaning, give complete authority to change, delete and permaban to radical SJWs like the fat lesbian in this thread.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-56099.html
05-31-2016 01:01 PM
John Michael Kane Offline
Crow

RE: Free speech censorship begins
What do you expect from a Harvard lawyer who made it her mission in life to censor the evil that is ISIS when it was chopping off the heads of Christians?

http://www.recode.net/2014/9/12/11630832...and-safety

Quote:On the morning of August 20, Monika Bickert, the head of global policy for Facebook, was alerted to a video showing the beheading of American journalist James Foley. It was 3:54 am, and Bickert leapt into action.

The gruesome portrayal — an act of terrorism by the militant Islamist group ISIS — had already started to proliferate across the Web, and Bickert warned Facebook’s Community Operations team to stay on alert. It was likely the video would crop up on the social network soon, and they’d have to take it down.

While the Foley video is but one extreme example, when it comes to picking out the bad apples on Facebook — inappropriate posts and photos — Bickert, 38, runs the show. As a former federal criminal prosecutor, Bickert and her team literally wrote the book outlining what’s allowed on the social network, and more importantly, what isn’t. In the Foley incident, Bickert’s preparation paid off. The video was expunged, and it never gained traction on Facebook.

Increasingly, we have a choice, such as alternative outlets as RVF. There is simply no good reason to be on Facebook or Twitter these days, as they are just intel operations for the enemy. Stop giving them money and eyeballs. Delete your profiles, and let your friends know that if they value you as a person, they can call you and meet up in person. Social media is a bane to any strong, masculine culture.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
05-31-2016 01:02 PM
Laru Offline
Banned

This is exactly what I did. I posted a warning on my Facebook that I was going to delete my profile. I told people to let me know if they wanted my contact information to keep in touch. I got 4 replies back (surprised by even that amount) out of a couple of hundred people. Since I have been off of it, I have found myself to actually be more relaxed. I had never really given credence to what was posted but I find myself no longer having to get that instant hit by seeing what was being posted along with finding that my ability to concentrate has increased.
05-31-2016 01:11 PM
spacetime Offline
Banned

Our human race evolved and survived exactly because of all of us heterosexuals.

If it becomes illegal to speak the truth about biology, and the fact that homosexuality
is not natural in any way, and has no sense from evolutionary or biological point of view,
it means a new kind of degenerate totalitarian dictatorship is being imposed
on the world as we speak.

Facebook is particularly important, because more than 65% of people who use the Internet
are spending time on Facebook Sad
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2016 01:13 PM by spacetime.)
05-31-2016 01:13 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes spacetime's post:
spokepoker
BillyTalented Offline
Pigeon

Let's start our own country.
05-31-2016 01:28 PM
Captainstabbin Online
Hummingbird

(05-31-2016 01:28 PM)BillyTalented Wrote:  Let's start our own country.

Let's just kick out the 5-10% who are ruining the countries we already love.
05-31-2016 01:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Captainstabbin's post:
spokepoker

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sacha Baron Cohen speech to the ADL Atticus 58 4,904 12-02-2019 12:23 AM
Last Post: budoslavic
  World on Fire? Major protests happening around the globe in 2019 Sosa 43 4,980 11-27-2019 07:50 AM
Last Post: Sosa
Exclamation Major forum changes (September 2019) Roosh 111 18,930 11-01-2019 11:19 AM
Last Post: marcopolo