Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Woman Breast Feeds Boyfriend...and its not beta
Dr. Howard Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Woman Breast Feeds Boyfriend...and its not beta
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...ls-8145872

I heard this on the radio, I'm not a reader of the mirror. The radio sound bite was "woman quits her job to breast feed her boyfriend every 2 hours" and I thought...what a weirdo. I bet this is going to be the obamacare pyjama boy. So I looked up the article.

I was wrong.

This bitch is a crazy bartender who really loves having her boobs messed with. So what does she do? She contacts her body building ex boyfriend about it, he's like "I like tits" so he indulges her request. She's into it so much that she quits her fucking job so he can suck on her boobs every 2 hours.

So what, this guy just sucks on her tits every 2 hours. Nein. In a quote from another article "the breast feeding leads to sex about every 6 of 7 times"

Last "She said Brad, a "real alpha male" who loves going to the gym in their home city of Atlanta, believes breastfeeding could help him live a healthier lifestyle"

So Brad is a genius who tricks former girlfriend into being a sex slave under the guise of her 'being maternal'

This whole story is a case study of the hamster, alpha widows and giving zero fucks.

In a year its also probably going to be a lesson in 'don't stick your dick in crazy' and 'pregnancy traps'

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
06-09-2016 08:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
Captainstabbin, Mr. D, Anabasis to Desta, scotian
Speculation Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Woman Breast Feeds Boyfriend...and its not beta
In case anyone's wondering:

[Image: Jennifer-Mulford-breastfeeding-bodybuild...Leeson.jpg]
06-09-2016 09:02 AM
cubanlinx Offline
Woodpecker

Does she secrete colostrum and GH with that?
If so, that guy gotta be getting swole as fuck.

I guess he's a sucker for tits.
06-09-2016 09:45 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes cubanlinx's post:
FR33ZE
Suits Offline
Banned

He's taking care of those titties for her.
06-09-2016 09:46 AM
[-] The following 34 users Like Suits's post:
Captainstabbin, Speculation, Mr. D, Bear Hands, kaotic, DrCotard, DJ-Matt, spokepoker, Geomann180, HermeticAlly, AneroidOcean, Rigsby, BortimusPrime, Isaac Jordan, Penta Sahi, Nevsky, debeguiled, Guitarman, Ocelot, scotian, Matrixdude, eatthishomie, Hannibal, Tex Cruise, Snowplow, Enigma, Comte De St. Germain, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, DannyAlberta, cubanlinx, NovaVirtu, Prince of Persia, kinjutsu, samifon
Seth_Rose Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

When I am 36 I hope to not spend my days breastfeeding. I guess that makes me Beta

Blog - Twitter
06-09-2016 09:56 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Seth_Rose's post:
DrCotard
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

So it leads to sex 7-10 times a day? Not sure I buy that part.

Homely girl but she does have a pretty big rack.

[Image: Jennifer-Mulford-omslag-600x315.jpg]
06-09-2016 10:00 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
debeguiled, DrCotard
TravelerKai Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(06-09-2016 09:45 AM)cubanlinx Wrote:  Does she secrete colostrum and GH with that?

Break it down for us. What is in breast milk that could help you build muscle mass? I thought breast milk had just had hormones in it, a little fat, and sugars and water.

The article said bodybuilders are buying this stuff on the internet, but also posted a response from a doctor that said there is nothing in breast milk that could build muscles.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
06-09-2016 10:06 AM
General Stalin Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Alpha/Beta dichotomy aside, this is retarded. Sucking titties does get old, and every 2 hours? Sheesh. Sounds more like this dude is the slave - what kind of life does he live where he allegedly has to milk this bitch every 2 hours? He doesn't work or have any other (better looking) girls to hit up?

An "Alpha" story would be if the roles were reversed and she sucked his dick every 2 hours which led to sex every half a dozen times.
06-09-2016 10:14 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like General Stalin's post:
azulsombra, Akwesi
Mr. D Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Titty sucking game recognized.
Gamerecognized
06-09-2016 10:17 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. D's post:
SirTimothy, DrCotard, spokepoker
Dr. Howard Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(06-09-2016 10:14 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  Alpha/Beta dichotomy aside, this is retarded. Sucking titties does get old, and every 2 hours? Sheesh. Sounds more like this dude is the slave - what kind of life does he live where he allegedly has to milk this bitch every 2 hours? He doesn't work or have any other (better looking) girls to hit up?

An "Alpha" story would be if the roles were reversed and she sucked his dick every 2 hours which led to sex every half a dozen times.

the article is misleading. She claims that he sucks her tits every 2 hours but then elsewhere it says if he's not home she had so use a breast pump or use her hands.

I feel like there is a lot of hamster power, she is the only one being interviewed...there are no quotes from the tit sucker himself.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
06-09-2016 10:20 AM
kaotic Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Body Building Boyfriend my ass.

That girl is a donkey.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
06-09-2016 10:40 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like kaotic's post:
Gmac, SirTimothy, TravelerKai, la bodhisattva, Ocelot, Enigma, Comte De St. Germain, dies irae
Gmac Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(06-09-2016 10:40 AM)kaotic Wrote:  Body Building Boyfriend my ass.

That girl is a donkey.

My thoughts exactly Laugh what are you guys smoking? I mean I'm all for sucking on some titties every now and then but this is disgusting.

Quote:This bitch is a crazy bartender who really loves having her boobs messed with. So what does she do? She contacts her body building ex boyfriend about it, he's like "I like tits" so he indulges her request. She's into it so much that she quits her fucking job so he can suck on her boobs every 2 hours.

I used to dabble in crazy but no more self-indulging drama for this guy.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2016 10:42 AM by Gmac.)
06-09-2016 10:41 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gmac's post:
LeeEnfield303
Conscious Pirate Offline
Banned

Bitty.
06-09-2016 03:12 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Conscious Pirate's post:
debeguiled, pialox, RexImperator
CactusCat589 Offline
Kingfisher

I don't even think this can be rated on alpha/beta/omega terms. This is just straight up weird.
06-09-2016 03:28 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like CactusCat589's post:
TravelerKai, Lagavulin, LeeEnfield303, Ocelot, Enigma, Comte De St. Germain, samifon
MiscBrah Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(06-09-2016 10:06 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 09:45 AM)cubanlinx Wrote:  Does she secrete colostrum and GH with that?

Break it down for us. What is in breast milk that could help you build muscle mass? I thought breast milk had just had hormones in it, a little fat, and sugars and water.

The article said bodybuilders are buying this stuff on the internet, but also posted a response from a doctor that said there is nothing in breast milk that could build muscles.

Just drink whole milk. Bodybuilders would buy dog shit if you told them it would increase their muscle mass.

Breast milk supposedly has some additional growth factors. However, for the growth factors to be effective they must be injected at a reasonable enough dose, not taken orally.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2016 03:35 PM by MiscBrah.)
06-09-2016 03:32 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like MiscBrah's post:
TravelerKai, justin, Enigma, Comte De St. Germain
TravelerKai Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

I am still waiting for a good explanation on why bodybuilders would use breastmilk for gains.

Breastmilk has like 2G of protein and 170 calories. It's full of growth hormones like IGF, but seriously that cannot be a good reason to use it. You can go buy that at the supplement store if that's what you want. Heck even the Chinese sell deer antler pieces that have that too in the traditional medicine stores.

Also, a woman with a shitty diet will have shitty milk. If you had an allergy to nuts, and she eats nuts, your ass will be getting a cortisone shot that night. What if she has a virus or smokes? Just nasty!

I can see why Cubanlinx mentioned colostrum, but that stuff does not last long in a woman at all. It's for the baby's underdeveloped stomach that cannot absorb much at the time. It boosts their immune systems and stuff like that. I dunno. There is alot about breastmilk especially colostrum that is not well known yet. Maybe it does work, I don't know. Some article I found said someone from the bodybuilding forums stated that he gained 35 pounds using it. If that is in muscle I call bullshit. If it is just overall weight, that's still strange to me.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
06-09-2016 04:02 PM
TravelerKai Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(06-09-2016 03:32 PM)MiscBrah Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 10:06 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Just drink whole milk. Bodybuilders would buy dog shit if you told them it would increase their muscle mass.

Breast milk supposedly has some additional growth factors. However, for the growth factors to be effective they must be injected at a reasonable enough dose, not taken orally.

Exactly! Breastmilk cannot survive well in an adult stomach like it would in a newborn. I don't know if that matters for the hormones to get absorbed or not, but I would imagine actual capsules of those hormones or injections would be better.

06-09-2016 04:05 PM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

(06-09-2016 10:40 AM)kaotic Wrote:  Body Building Boyfriend my ass.

That girl is a donkey.

She is the best his busted face can get thats for sure.

I was going to make a "tits or GTFO" but I see they were already posted.
06-09-2016 04:18 PM
General Stalin Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Just using simple reasoning here, it wouldn't make sense that human breast milk would be a viable option for growth of an adult human. It's function is to grow a 6 lbs. newborn just enough until it can eat real food.

Cow's milk is great for growth because it is loaded with a lot more fat and protein than human milk simply because the animal it is meant to provide growth for is a much larger, hardier creature.

As said before, some broscience muscle heads will try anything.
06-09-2016 04:19 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes General Stalin's post:
TravelerKai
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Breast milk tastes like watered down unsweetened yakult I don't recommend it.
06-09-2016 04:28 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
TravelerKai, cascadecombo
BortimusPrime Offline
Ostrich

I'd say breastfeeding as a fetish is pretty beta, an true alpha fetishist puts on a straw hat and some denim overalls, makes the girl wear a cowbell and a buttplug with a cow tail on it, and milks her by hand into a metal bucket while listening to hoedown music.
06-09-2016 04:37 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like BortimusPrime's post:
TravelerKai, Gustavus Adolphus, Snowplow, azulsombra, Akwesi
AlphaRN Online
Robin

Breast milk is designed to do two things.

1. Be broken down easily in a infant's immature digestive system. An adult digestive system would destroy or fail to absorb most of the proteins.

2. Supply a roughly 8-20 pound child with nourishment every 4-6 hours. An adult would likely be unable to receive adequate calories or protein from breast milk. Even the most productive women I have known could still barely produce enough milk in 4 hours to keep their nearly 18 pound babies/toddlers satisified. No way this small-breasted woman (yes, size matters in milk production in 90% of cases, they lie to make small-breasted women happier) would keep up with the demands of a fully-grown adult every two hours.
06-09-2016 05:04 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlphaRN's post:
TravelerKai
kosko Online
Peacock
Gold Member

It is just a old wise take for body builders that breast milk will have tons of HGH in it. I still do think it would have some good biotics and such for a nutrient hit but the amount you would need would take a small army of women to produce.

Adult humans actually shouldn't be drinking any type of milk. Mild is supposed to grow baby mammals and not to nourish adults.

Not sure I see the desire to suck on some titties for hours a day. The jaw would get sore and after 3 days I would want a new pair of tiites.
06-09-2016 06:36 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kosko's post:
TravelerKai
DrCotard Away
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(06-09-2016 10:00 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  So it leads to sex 7-10 times a day? Not sure I buy that part.

Homely girl but she does have a pretty big rack.

[Image: Jennifer-Mulford-omslag-600x315.jpg]

WBBNSHT: Would bang but not suck her tits.
06-09-2016 08:45 PM
Hannibal Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Lotta breastmilk experts on this thread.

Also

2/10 Would Not Bang
06-10-2016 12:30 AM