Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Baby Bust: 2015 had lowest U.S. fertility rate ever
TheOllam Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Baby Bust: 2015 had lowest U.S. fertility rate ever
From the Washington Examiner: "Jitters about the slumping economy over the last decade impacted the American bedroom too, resulting in a huge baby gap as couples gave up making families. And it's still lingering."

How's that economic recovery going??? Dodgy

"More than five years after economists announced the end of the recession, fertility levels have still not recovered. As a result, more than 3.4 million fewer babies were born in the United States between 2008 and 2015 than would have been expected if pre-recession fertility rates had been sustained."

Oh that's right, all the IT geeks that made bank over this period don't actually pump out those babies too rapidly....(No Offense to cool IT guys on this board...)

"...this birth deficit has resulted in roughly 500,000 fewer births,"

[Image: exdc5-6q3qnbn3iuuq0fq5dux_layout.jpg]

"The drop in births clashed with a new reality: there were more women of childbearing age during the period."

Yes, and women don't want to do their most important life work, giving birth and raising healthy, productive children and supporting a family emotionally, socially, and yes nutritionally by serving healthy food! No, they just want JOBS!

"What's more, said the study from the UNH's Carney School of Public Policy, there is no evidence that births will be on the rise soon, despite some reports that the economy is improving."

GIRLS WANT JOBS, JOBS, JOBS: When speaking with women, especially younger ones I am not actively gaming, many reveal how completely lost they are in this new world and the education system is failing to offer the Red Pill truths they need to make smarter life decisions. They are not equipped to make these decisions alone. When someone like me FINALLY mentions marriage and children, it posits a real moment to reflect on their purpose in life, and to question if all this push for "Leaning In" makes sense. But the cultural marxist narrative tells them More Jobs + End Patriarchy! No wonder they just take the easy carousel route from the start......

"Yet the larger cohort of childbearing age women in 2015 produced fewer births than the smaller 2007 cohort did."

Queue the Mass Migration! It's normal and healthy for birth rates to climb and fall. What is interesting is that I believe many intelligent Americans have wisely turned down their baby making ways in the interest of preserving the environment, creating less garbage and retaining more space. The problem is that the retards and bad people don't think this way and follow base instincts of sex and reproduction. Like in Idiocracy, the retards always outbreed the smart ones.

So on top of all that, we want to bridge this gap by importing more of the third world? GTFO.

Bright Side: Comment Section Gold!

"Nobody wants to condemn their children to live in a country besotted with Obama/Hillary policies and mandates."

"I blame smart phones."

"Planned Parenthood's profits are skyrocketing. May God have mercy on all of us."

"That's because men are women, and women are men now."

"Feminism, aka as female narcissism, and concomitant female privilege and gender superiority is the #1 reason why birth rates are down.
"Jitters about the slumping economy" ??? Is that the ridiculous lie they are telling everyone? So, men choosing not to be enslaved to women in state controlled "men are wallets with legs for women" "marriage" has ZERO to do with it, right? Over 96% of alimony payers are men, in this age of eekwalitee. Men should be masochistic and suicidal and hook up with American women regardless. Men are wising up and opting out."

Vae Victis
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 01:00 PM by TheOllam.)
06-10-2016 12:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like TheOllam's post:
DamienCasanova, R_Niko, Disco_Volante, 911, Nevsky, Latan, Tactician, spokepoker
General Stalin Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Baby Bust: 2015 had lowest U.S. fertility rate ever
Simply put: women don't want to have children and would rather pursue higher education, careerism, and recreation. This is nothing new.

Looks like we are going the way of Germany and Japan. Economic super powers slipping through the cracks because of our anti-family culture. Good thing we can always import immigrants to pick up the slack.

I'm just curious what the end game is. Obviously the powers that be are well more aware of this than we are. What is their plan? To wash away nationalism and erase their countries' cultures? The government and media are deliberately promoting young Americans to be genetic dead ends. Forgoing reproduction, or in the best case scenario telling women to wait on it until they are at high-risk age in their mid 30's.

The agenda is working. Most all young women I talk to think the idea of having children is "gross" and a complete detriment to all the other wonderful accomplishments and experiences they are convinced they want to have in their lives.
06-10-2016 01:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 21 users Like General Stalin's post:
EDantes, rpg, estraudi, bigrich, username, gajf77, WestIndianArchie, 911, Burt Gummer, wunder, Nevsky, N°6, Latan, Ibagemyoutagem, Belgrano, DJ-Matt, kaotic, spokepoker, Prince Machiavelli, TheOllam, Master Of My Own Kingdom
EDantes Offline
Pelican
Silver Member

(06-10-2016 01:46 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  The agenda is working. Most all young women I talk to think the idea of having children is "gross" and a complete detriment to all the other wonderful accomplishments and experiences they are convinced they want to have in their lives.
That's how crazy cat ladies are born.
06-10-2016 02:08 PM
R_Niko Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

(06-10-2016 02:08 PM)EDantes Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 01:46 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  The agenda is working. Most all young women I talk to think the idea of having children is "gross" and a complete detriment to all the other wonderful accomplishments and experiences they are convinced they want to have in their lives.

I think the traditional crazy cat lady was either too ugly or too crazy for a man to even consider being with. In other words, it wasn't really their choice. Today, young women are staying single very much out of choice.
06-10-2016 02:13 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like R_Niko's post:
EDantes, Latan, TheOllam, Master Of My Own Kingdom
EDantes Offline
Pelican
Silver Member

(06-10-2016 02:13 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

I think the traditional crazy cat lady was either too ugly or too crazy for a man to even consider being with. In other words, it wasn't really their choice. Today, young women are staying single very much out of choice.
Once they hit a certain age then there won't be much of a choice left even when they change their mind.

Not to mention a lot of young women are of course "f- buddy" material but not wife material, and they probably know that.
06-10-2016 02:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes EDantes's post:
spokepoker
rpg Offline
Ostrich
Silver Member

The traditional ideal of marriage is getting much harder to attain. Women no longer want to borrow mom's wedding dress and get married with family, friends, a cake and punch after church. Women have been trained that a wedding and marriage is an exercise in indulgence not sacrifice. It is going to get far worse. Marriage and conventional child raising will be a curiosity of the rich class. The rest will wallow in abortions, baby daddies and single motherhood. Our culture has crumbled.
06-10-2016 02:17 PM
[-] The following 17 users Like rpg's post:
EDantes, R_Niko, TravelerKai, estraudi, MKE-Ed, gajf77, 911, Burt Gummer, Nevsky, N°6, Latan, kosko, DJ-Matt, spokepoker, Chrome, Master Of My Own Kingdom, TheOllam
EDantes Offline
Pelican
Silver Member

(06-10-2016 02:17 PM)rpg Wrote:  The traditional ideal of marriage is getting much harder to attain. Women no longer want to borrow mom's wedding dress and get married with family, friends, a cake and punch after church. Women have been trained that a wedding and marriage is an exercise in indulgence not sacrifice. It is going to get far worse. Marriage and conventional child raising will be a curiosity of the rich class. The rest will wallow in abortions, baby daddies and single motherhood. Our culture has crumbled.
All the more easier for the elites to rule over them with an iron fist.

Though the less nasty single moms having kids who will never see daddy, the better I suppose.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 02:20 PM by EDantes.)
06-10-2016 02:19 PM
Fast Eddie Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

There is a silver lining to this, if you look in the original study linked to in the article.

Quote:Fertility rates for
women in their 20s declined for all racial groups, but the
decline was greatest for young Hispanic women
. An even
greater fertility decline (-46 percent) occurred to women
10 to 19.
Though this age group has far fewer births than
those in their 20s, the substantial fertility rate decline
among these very young women resulted in 197,000 fewer
births in 2015 than would have been expected had 2007
fertility rates prevailed. Because teenage mothers and their
babies face significant health, economic, and social chal-
lenges, this decline in teen births between 2007 and 2015 is
considered a positive change.

Fertility rates among women 30 to 39 actually increased
slightly (3 percent) between 2007 and 2015.
This is in sharp
contrast to the substantial fertility rate declines among
younger women. There were nearly 5 percent more 30 to 39
year old women in 2015 than in 2007, so more births to this
group would be expected—but slightly higher fertility rates
produced an additional 50,000 more births than expected
among this age group. Fertility rates increased slightly for
women 30 to 39 among all racial groups, except Hispanics.

So, not only did Hispanic birth rates suffer disproportionately, but teenage birth rates experienced a significant decline as well. And as we all know "teen mommas" are disproportionately minority.

On the other hand, women in their 30's, who are most likely to be professional white women, saw their fertility rate rise, again with the exception of Hispanic women.

So all in all, good news. I despise American white bitches, but identity politics are the future, and whatever trend helps slow down my side from being outnumbered into oblivion is my friend.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 02:21 PM by Fast Eddie.)
06-10-2016 02:20 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Fast Eddie's post:
Disco_Volante, HornyRamone, 911, Burt Gummer, RaccoonFace, Nevsky, Enigma, spokepoker
EDantes Offline
Pelican
Silver Member

(06-10-2016 02:13 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

For the record I've run into a few old, overweight, man-hating cat ladies who still hold onto pictures of themselves at HS or college age where they actually looked pretty attractive.

Makes me wonder if there's some correlation between the whole "I don't need a man" mentality and letting oneself turn into a blob; because if you don't need a man there's not much practical incentive to stay attractive to begin with.

And even the average land whale can still find a desperate chump who'll sleep with them (and kick them out afterwards).
06-10-2016 02:30 PM
Samseau Online
Owl
Gold Member

I think Hispanic birthrates are plummeting because after 1-2 generations of being here, they get just as corrupt as American Black/White women. Women are women, doesn't matter the race, and the incentives in our culture encourage sluthood and careerism (which ends up producing mostly cat ladies).

Quote:On the other hand, women in their 30's, who are most likely to be professional white women, saw their fertility rate rise, again with the exception of Hispanic women.

Nah Eddie, don't buy the hype, the birthrates for this group is already abysmal.

Look at the report: http://scholars.unh.edu/cgi/viewcontent....ext=carsey

There were basically 3.7 million births, from all women across all races, in 2015. Without doing any math, I can tell you already this is close to extinction level for a nation of 330 million.

<2% of the women had kids in 2015? Wtf?

When environmentalists list endangered species, if they discover only 2% of the females in a group are having offspring it will be classified as grossly endangered. But for humans, it's "female empowerment."

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Gab.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 03:10 PM by Samseau.)
06-10-2016 03:08 PM
[-] The following 30 users Like Samseau's post:
Rhyme or Reason, TravelerKai, estraudi, Avon Barksdale, username, HornyRamone, coverdoc, gajf77, El Chinito loco, getdownonit, Jvramerys, Akwesi, captain_shane, Xntrik, Burt Gummer, RaccoonFace, Nevsky, DeltaSmelt, Mister Fingers, N°6, Ibagemyoutagem, Belgrano, kosko, DJ-Matt, Mentavious, Enigma, spokepoker, Prince Machiavelli, Master Of My Own Kingdom, TheOllam
The Black Knight Offline
Pelican

No surprise.

In America:

1. Most women are cunts.

2. The economy is shit. Taxes are high enough to have a significant negative impact on earners (especially sole-providers) but mismanaged at such gross levels that social welfare is functionally broken for those that hit tough times. No safety net essentially unless you are single mom. Single man barely able to pay child support? Go fuck yourself.

3. The legal system is corrupt. Especially towards sole-providing/high-earning men. One night stands or any interaction for that matter with a woman is a significant liability now. Defensive Dating is not a choice but required. Only hard evidence (audio/video) can protect you now. Forget Due Process, common sense, or basic decency when it comes to any bullshit you deal with as a man.

4. Many women are 25-50+ pounds overweight. They don't seem to care.

5. Men are raised to be limp-dicks and are shamed (professional, financially, legally, and culturally) from showing the slightest spine.

5. If you believe in a traditional (normal) relationship where the man is the leader and the woman is the supporter and submissive, you are a big misogynistic pig. Lots of "traditional" woman in America want to be stay-at-home moms but still DEMAND AND EXPECT the man after a full days work to cook meals and handle domestic affairs (among other things as well). Insane.

6. Almost half the voting population comprising of both men and women believe Hillary Clinton is an acceptable leader; a woman who is the epitome of "fuck up and move up" gender affirmative action cronyism. Someone who is also poised to turn up militant feminist non-sense and policies to Power Level 9000.

For men today, America is an anti-family nation to its core. Men have virtually no leverage left in any facet of life.

Go to a 2nd/3rd world nation?

You get a low cost of living/low taxes but no social welfare, safety net, or overly abusive legal system. No social welfare incentives women to seek out men who are good providers which in turn, leads to a more leader/supporter traditional relationship; the type of relationship between men and women that has worked for generations. Having your shit together is rewarded. The balance between sexes is more equitable and men, given the level of responsibility that is bestowed on them, are also given THE PROPER AMOUNT of leverage to counter-act female bullshit.

As a man, you get the responsibility but also the corresponding authority.

In America, having your shit together is punished.

You pay high taxes but get nothing in return.

Women know they can abuse the legal system and get a huge pay day without doing their part.

The culture shits on you if you attempt to have any kind of backbone.

You get all the responsibility and absolutely NONE of the authority. No leverage. No leverage = very high chance of a dysfunctional relationship.

You have be naive, stupid, extremely brave/fearless bordering on reckless, or overwhelming wealthy/knocking up someone wealthy (to survive divorce/child support rape) to have kids in 2016 America.

In short: There is no place today for sensible people who are somewhat risk adverse, like many good provider types, to have children in America. The proper environment simply doesn't exist today.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 03:21 PM by The Black Knight.)
06-10-2016 03:14 PM
[-] The following 27 users Like The Black Knight's post:
FebGun, estraudi, Samseau, username, MKE-Ed, HornyRamone, gajf77, R_Niko, getdownonit, Jvramerys, CynicalContrarian, rpg, Mister Fingers, wunder, redonion, Nevsky, Monty_Brogan, CJ_W, Latan, Ibagemyoutagem, Belgrano, Diogenes, DJ-Matt, spokepoker, Prince Machiavelli, Master Of My Own Kingdom, TheOllam
Fast Eddie Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(06-10-2016 03:08 PM)Samseau Wrote:  Look at the report: http://scholars.unh.edu/cgi/viewcontent....ext=carsey

There were basically 3.7 million births, from all women across all races, in 2015. Without doing any math, I can tell you already this is close to extinction level for a nation of 330 million.

<2% of the women had kids in 2015? Wtf?

When environmentalists list endangered species, if they discover only 2% of the females in a group are having offspring it will be classified as grossly endangered. But for humans, it's "female empowerment."

That's not really an accurate assessment. You only really consider the age group 15-44. Anyway, official statistics for 2014 (latest available) have the birth rate at 63 births per 1000 women of childbearing age. In other words, 6.2% of women of childbearing age have children in any given year in the USA. Even so, this gives a too pessimistic perspective because it includes the age range 15-22 and 38-44 where only a very small fraction of women have children. The "true" childbearing age in USA occurs from mid 20s to mid 30s for the vast majority of women, so the real fraction is probably around 15% of all 25-35 year old females have a kid in any given year.

At any rate, that isn't really my concern. Frankly, I'm all for the population shrinking, and significantly at that. My concern is that people who look like me don't become outnumbered and outvoted by people who don't look like me, so in that regard, all I care about is that other groups are shrinking as fast or faster than my group.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 03:24 PM by Fast Eddie.)
06-10-2016 03:15 PM
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(06-10-2016 02:20 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  So, not only did Hispanic birth rates suffer disproportionately, but teenage birth rates experienced a significant decline as well. And as we all know "teen mommas" are disproportionately minority.

On the other hand, women in their 30's, who are most likely to be professional white women, saw their fertility rate rise, again with the exception of Hispanic women.

So all in all, good news. I despise American white bitches, but identity politics are the future, and whatever trend helps slow down my side from being outnumbered into oblivion is my friend.

Not necessarily. The older you have your kids, the higher the risk of genetic abnormalities such as Down's Syndrome. It's actually an enhancement on the Idiocracy Effect: not only do the intelligent couples have less kids, the ones that do have kids are more likely to birth retards and/or kids who'll be a net drain on the economy at large. Never mind that having your kids with both parents old is Baby-Boomer selfish: your kids are, by definition, going to be saddled with the expense of getting your arse into a nursing home or otherwise supporting you when they're in their 30s, starving their own young families of time and resources.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 07:02 PM by Paracelsus.)
06-10-2016 07:01 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Paracelsus's post:
spokepoker, Bear Hands, Prince Machiavelli
philosophical_recovery Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Potential British childbearers in their prime:

[Image: drunk.jpg]

[Image: 0afb8c2b_0012.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0E4A827F00000578-237_634x854.jpg]

[Image: drunkgirlfloor_450x250.jpg]

[Image: drunk-girl-lying-on-the-road.jpg]

06-10-2016 08:11 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like philosophical_recovery's post:
gajf77, CynicalContrarian, Mister Fingers, wunder, Nevsky, DeltaSmelt, Captainstabbin, Latan, Ibagemyoutagem, Enigma, spokepoker, DJ-Matt, Prince Machiavelli
ivansirko Offline
Pelican

Its very similar to the movie "Children of Men" only in this case its by choice. We don't reproduce and when we do there is a high chance of killing the baby in the name of women's health. If the baby is born there is a high chance the baby is unwanted or is a part of a single parent family.

Reproduction is a primal instinct. We lose that and we go extinct.
06-10-2016 08:16 PM
ivansirko Offline
Pelican

(06-10-2016 08:11 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  Potential British childbearers in their prime:

[Image: drunk.jpg]

[Image: 0afb8c2b_0012.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0E4A827F00000578-237_634x854.jpg]

[Image: drunkgirlfloor_450x250.jpg]

[Image: drunk-girl-lying-on-the-road.jpg]

I would only touch them with a 10 foot cattle prod. Unfortunately my 10 foot cattle prod wouldnt want to touch them.
06-10-2016 08:16 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like ivansirko's post:
CynicalContrarian, EDantes, Irenicus
TheWhiteWolf Offline
Banned

As women continue to put off child rearing till later age the negative impact of this is profound. How many of those kids will be born with birth defects. I pray for future generations who will have the deck stacked against them and will have to endure a lifetime of hardship all because there mothers wanted to ride the carousel.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 08:34 PM by TheWhiteWolf.)
06-10-2016 08:34 PM
Graft Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

The United States needs to change it's immigration policy. Less poor Mexicans and Syrian males, more beautiful women from different parts of the country. A huge babyboom would explode and violence would plummet. Trump could spawn this idea.

I built this empire and I did it by myself. Nobody did it for me. Not Ivana, not Marla. Nobody! ~Donald Trump

As poorly as women are doing, men are doing ten times worse.
06-10-2016 08:59 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Graft's post:
MKE-Ed, Mister Fingers, Monty_Brogan, CJ_W, spokepoker
eatthishomie Offline
Pelican

No to this, and here's why. First of all, you bring these women to America, most of them will get Americanized with the quickness. It will happen. Our r-selected YOLO culture just has too appealing of a veneer for these women and a lot of them won't realize how toxic it actually is. Second off, there needs to be an incentive in place for men who have the balls and drive to learn a new language and leave America (their home) behind to move to a place like SA or SEA. Beautiful feminine women are the incentive for taking that risk.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 09:05 PM by eatthishomie.)
06-10-2016 09:03 PM
R_Niko Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

(06-10-2016 08:59 PM)Graft Wrote:  The United States needs to change it's immigration policy. Less poor Mexicans and Syrian males, more beautiful women from different parts of the country. A huge babyboom would explode and violence would plummet. Trump could spawn this idea.

different parts of the country wouldn't be immigration
06-10-2016 09:10 PM
Germanicus Offline
Kingfisher

(06-10-2016 09:03 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  No to this, and here's why. First of all, you bring these women to America, most of them will get Americanized with the quickness. It will happen. Our r-selected YOLO culture just has too appealing of a veneer for these women and a lot of them won't realize how toxic it actually is.

From the hilarious wisdom vault: Eddie Murphy Marries Bush Bitch!

Hilarious but true. And that was 1987!
06-10-2016 09:26 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Germanicus's post:
philosophical_recovery, Tokyo Joe, 911, WalterBlack, Burt Gummer, Paracelsus, wunder, Nevsky, spokepoker, DJ-Matt
Zaca Offline
Pigeon

People breed when they're happy.

Are American women happy?
06-10-2016 09:30 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Zaca's post:
Laner, Tokyo Joe, ball dont lie, CJ_W, kosko
Merenguero Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(06-10-2016 09:10 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 08:59 PM)Graft Wrote:  The United States needs to change it's immigration policy. Less poor Mexicans and Syrian males, more beautiful women from different parts of the country. A huge babyboom would explode and violence would plummet. Trump could spawn this idea.

Where are there Syrian males in the United States? I've never met one in my life?
06-10-2016 09:34 PM
WestIndianArchie Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(06-10-2016 01:46 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  Simply put: women don't want to have children and would rather pursue higher education, careerism, and recreation. This is nothing new.

Easiest way to stop population growth is by educating women. The fact that they then compete with men for jobs is a "bonus".

That's why you see NGO's and the UN always trying to push female education on developing countries.

(06-10-2016 01:46 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  Looks like we are going the way of Germany and Japan. Economic super powers slipping through the cracks because of our anti-family culture. Good
thing we can always import immigrants to pick up the slack.

I'm just curious what the end game is.

Not to get all tin-foil hat....

The ultimate aim is to reduce the population in the most gentle way possible.

It could be a grand conspiracy, it could be the "grand narrative", or it could be the "invisible hand"

But small time people, individuals, as well as elites all have incentives to see this through.

In poor neighborhoods, they neither have the home support or the schools or the blue collar jobs. Education is really indoctrination. Not just the reading and writing of history, but the stand in line, raise your hand to speak, wait your turn, always look to someone ELSE to make decisions, to LEAD, to give you a JOB.

In "middle class" neighborhoods, most of them are stuck doing make work and enslaved by wages. Those with a little more are then bedeviled by advertising.

In Upper Middle Class neighborhoods, the smartest of the "smart" become the doctors, lawyers, engineers - who basically are the people that not only keep the system going, but they keep coming up with new ways to make the overall degradation more efficient.

There are few members of the "bureaucratic" class that make enough to become masters of their own fate. But enough do it, which keeps the rest of us striving for that brass ring. "That guy made partner. That guy is now VP of Emerging Markets...that guy has a lucrative medical practice in cosmetic surgery...."

(06-10-2016 01:46 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  Obviously the powers that be are well more aware of this than we are. What is their plan? To wash away nationalism and erase their countries' cultures? The government and media are deliberately promoting young Americans to be genetic dead ends. Forgoing reproduction, or in the best case scenario telling women to wait on it until they are at high-risk age in their mid 30's.

They're thinking about the long game. Not their own fortunes, but dynasties. Power and Resources over centuries.

This story just dropped.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...56141.html

^In this story researchers uncovered that the richest families in Florence in 1427 are the same ones today.

So almost 600 years after feudalism, things really haven't changed.

600 years. 600 years.

The longer people stay in power, the more they can solidify their gains.

I can't say that's been my experience. But in their prime child bearing years, they're mentally putting off child birth to their late 20's and early 30's. Even if they do manage to snag their alpha, how many healthy children can they have? 1 or 2? Certainly less than the replacement rate.

The lower the socioeconomic class of the woman, the less likely she's going to hold these views, but then you've got two problems
- dumb would be mothers
- who pick poor partners

Where does that leave us?

It's not enough to spread your seed around the world.
Do your part to stop population collapse?

Naw, that's not going to work.

Holding up in your bunker with millions of bullets and a hydroponic beefsteak tomato set up won't either.

WIA

http://www.westindianarchie.com/
06-10-2016 10:30 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like WestIndianArchie's post:
philosophical_recovery, getdownonit, TravelerKai, Nevsky, Laner, Belgrano, Samseau, Enigma, Sumanguru, Master Of My Own Kingdom
911 Offline
Crow

(06-10-2016 09:34 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 09:10 PM)R_Niko Wrote:  

Where are there Syrian males in the United States? I've never met one in my life?

Steve Jobs' biological father was one. There was a decent amount of immigration from Syria earlier in the 20th century, with a good part being from Christian and Armenian backgrounds. A lot of Armenians settled in Syria as refugees from the Turkish genocide in the 1910s.

λ ό γ ο ς
06-10-2016 11:29 PM