I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Budapest - Best City in Europe 2016
leanmeansexmachine Offline
Beta Orbiter

Budapest - Best City in Europe 2016
Short summary

I spent 4 months this year in Budapest. It is the best city i have ever visited in Europe. If you are a foreigner from abroad or elsewhere in Europe and you want to relocate, this is the city i would be looking at. It is cheap, the women are beautiful, the city is beautiful with many interesting little cafés and shops. People can be cold at first but once you get to know them they are very warm.

[Image: budapest-1.jpg]

General

Population : 1,742,000

Currency : Forint

Cost of living : Check this Numbeo link

Average salary : €400-600

Job opportunities : Low, the only way you can get a job here that pays well for the region (€1500 +) is if you speak a Western European language (German, Dutch, Swedish etc.) and have IT skills. You will be working for a multinational. There are many startups here, if you are a freelancer you can offer them your services.

Where to stay : The V (best one), VI and VII districts. I stayed in Andrassy Avenue and was close to everything.

Price for apartment : You can get a nice apartment in Budapest long term for around €400 and up. Always negotiate with the owners and take the price down, this is expected here. I paid €2000 for a nice, large modern central apartment for four months. Booking.com has the cheapest deals.

Safety : Very safe, never had anything happen to me, not even any bullshit in nightclubs. Very few muslims here so no Alloha Snackbar who will blow himself up for 72 raisins. Hungary has a gypsy problem but they generally keep them out of the city center.

Getting around : I travel around Europe with my own motorbike. If you want to use taxis, i used the company Fötaxi and never had any issues. Most of you probably use Uber.

Girls

Hungarian girls are beautiful, you will find a variety of hair and eye colors in Hungarian women, most have brown hair and hazel/brown eyes but i also saw many blondes, there are less blondes here than in Serbia but more than in Romania. They are friendly and do not carry as much attitude as girls in the balkans and they also are not feminist and boring like in Western Europe.

For a comparison, quality is higher than in Poland but lower than in Serbia.

Your average Hungarian girl is stuck somewhere between being traditional and independent but they all want kids and a family so it is hard to explain. You will generally find all sorts of women here, from clubslut to traditional to sophisticated. Whatever floats your boat, you will find here. Add to that the many foreign students and tourists.

You do not need high level game to succeed here. Just dress well, hold frame, be able to hold a nice conversation and you should be good. English levels in young women are good, not so much for the older generation but you are not here for them.

Girls here like everywhere appreciate money. Make sure to dress very well and wear a nice watch. This will add +1 to your market value.

Hungarian men are tall and stoic so competition is there but not a problem. Girls like foreigners.

Some pictures of Hungarian women.

[Image: 6aba4983317aa73a19c8c86a97ef0c2a.jpg]

[Image: 10403869_801475236559118_5570196902129964827_o.jpg]

[Image: 12331350_973319666066815_1320355307_n.jpg]

Here is some more of where that came from : Instagram

Nightlife

I found the nightlife very good from a cultural perspective, some nice jazz bars and strip clubs. For women, it can be a little bit tough sometimes, mosts clubs i went to had more men than women and the more popular the club the tougher the attitude of girls. It was hard to find a nice balance here. I got the most value out of just walking around the center and going into the smaller bars. I can not remember all the names as Hungarian is an alien language. You will have to experience for yourself.

Szimpla Kert : Very unique place with many foreign tourists and students. I got laid twice with girls i met here, one Swedish and one German. Come here to hunt flags.

Trafiq : Giant cockfest but other than that nice place, girls are pretty but with attitude.

Ötkert : My favourite nightlife venue for pickup, alot of hot girls, gender ratio is bad but enough girls to go around.

4Play : Strip club, need i say more? Took home one stripper from here.

Nomuri : Okay place, mostly plays trap & house stuff, go here if you are black.

Daygame

Walking around anywhere in central Budapest (district V) you will find enough targets to spit game at. Sometimes i was in awe off the talent that was walking around. I literally had a sour neck the first week i arrived here.

Some good spots : WestEnd City Center (mall) and surroundings, Vaci Utca, Andrassy and Vorosmarty Square.

Tinder should be enough. Many hot girls on there and easy to get matches. Badoo has slightly lower quality and targets.

Cultural stuff

Danube cruise : Go here to get absolutely smashed with other tourists while taking a boat ride through Europes most historic river, the Danube. Had the most unforgettable night here of my life and made great friends from all over the world.
[Image: Accom_AK1.jpg]

Bath houses : Good date idea with girl(s), make sure to take some nice bottles of vodka with you.

[Image: gellert-bath-house-2.jpg]

[Image: image.screen.shot.2014.09.26.at.13.26.55...6w.jpg?v=3]

House of terror : Not good for a date but good for catching up on Hungarian history. Mostly related to communism so good for sovietphiles.

[Image: HouseOfTerrorInterrogationRoom2.jpg]

Random cafés and restaurants : Here lies the true value for me in Budapest, you can walk around and find these little cute cafés and coffee shops and just admire the city. This is the best way to experience Budapest in my opinion.

[Image: castlestreet.jpg]

[Image: BudaStreets400.jpg]

Bottom line

Beautiful women, nice architecture, good drinks and food, cheap and safe. What more does a man want ?

Any further questions just ask.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2016 07:59 PM by leanmeansexmachine.)
06-16-2016 07:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 24 users Like leanmeansexmachine's post:
ziggyboom, rishboy77, Buakaw, 369eyedea, MrRemi, RagnarLothbrok, Frank Underwood, Ali, Il Sorpasso, godzilla, kirdiesel, debeguiled, RandomGuy1, RaccoonFace, BangBoy123, Tankinou, renotime, SanMiguel, Downunder, Vinny, Dirkus, Nevsky, fenetre, durangotang
Easy_C Offline
International Playboy

RE: Budapest - Best City in Europe 2016
Thanks for the post, I've been looking for a good travel destination with a buddy and this might be it.
06-16-2016 08:59 PM
369eyedea Offline
Recovering Beta

I'm going to add that instagram to my fap collection Big Grin
Thanks for the report and the link to the cost average website.
Which pool is that in the first picture? I went to the baths in the 2nd pic, which were nice but super crowded
I felt like the competition was high but there were enough girls for everyone when I went there. Would like to visit the 2nd tier cities of Hungary in the future.

Где ближайший зоомагазин?
06-17-2016 01:20 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like 369eyedea's post:
leanmeansexmachine, Vinny
Sparks123 Offline
Beta Orbiter

Really good report. I'm flying in on June 30 and will be sure to use this info. Anyone there should DM me if you want to meet up.
06-17-2016 01:44 AM
Beta Orbiter

That bathouse is Gellert. I went to several others aswell.

Competition is there but only in appearance, Hungarians do not approach and girls like foreigners.

I forgot to mention to use Google Maps when you are here, the city itself can be a bit hard to navigate since it is a wide center.
06-17-2016 04:40 AM
godzilla Offline
Alpha Male

Awesome sheet man. Budapest is on my list and I think you just pushed me in the right direction and made my decision clear.
06-17-2016 09:34 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes godzilla's post:
leanmeansexmachine
kirdiesel Offline
Alpha Male
Silver Member

Great post!!!

Question: What kinds of girls have you seen the black guys (probably africans) with out there?

Have you seen many in the clubs/bars? Any getting rejected from doors?

Since you were there for 4 months you were probably around long enough to see some stuff.
06-17-2016 10:52 AM
Beta Orbiter

(06-17-2016 10:52 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  Great post!!!

Question: What kinds of girls have you seen the black guys (probably africans) with out there?

Have you seen many in the clubs/bars? Any getting rejected from doors?

Since you were there for 4 months you were probably around long enough to see some stuff.

I saw two couples like this. Both guys dressed well.

The only club where i saw many africans was in Nomuri and sometimes Trafiq. You see some of them in bars too.

I think black guys do well here, niche game.
06-17-2016 11:24 AM
seniol Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-16-2016 07:56 PM)leanmeansexmachine Wrote:  Short summary

I spent 4 months this year in Budapest. It is the best city i have ever visited in Europe. If you are a foreigner from abroad or elsewhere in Europe and you want to relocate, this is the city i would be looking at. It is cheap, the women are beautiful, the city is beautiful with many interesting little cafés and shops. People can be cold at first but once you get to know them they are very warm.

General

Population : 1,742,000

Currency : Forint

Cost of living : Check this Numbeo link

Girls

Hungarian girls are beautiful, you will find a variety of hair and eye colors in Hungarian women, most have brown hair and hazel/brown eyes but i also saw many blondes, there are less blondes here than in Serbia but more than in Romania. They are friendly and do not carry as much attitude as girls in the balkans and they also are not feminist and boring like in Western Europe.

For a comparison, quality is higher than in Poland but lower than in Serbia.

Your average Hungarian girl is stuck somewhere between being traditional and independent but they all want kids and a family so it is hard to explain. You will generally find all sorts of women here, from clubslut to traditional to sophisticated. Whatever floats your boat, you will find here. Add to that the many foreign students and tourists.

You do not need high level game to succeed here. Just dress well, hold frame, be able to hold a nice conversation and you should be good. English levels in young women are good, not so much for the older generation but you are not here for them.

Some pictures of Hungarian women.

[Image: 10403869_801475236559118_5570196902129964827_o.jpg]

4Play : Strip club, need i say more? Took home one stripper from here.

I am surprised not more members realized that Budapest is indeed together with Belgrade the best and the cheapest place in Europe with beautiful, friendly girls.

I give you +10 for this thread, but -5

if you really do p4p for strippers in strip clubs as you say Sad
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 11:28 AM by seniol.)
06-17-2016 11:28 AM
Beta Orbiter

Where did i say i paid for her ?
06-17-2016 11:57 AM
seniol Offline
Chubby Chaser

Well everyone knows that:

1.Women who are prostitutes are usually similar to walking public toilets, full of sexually transmitted diseases

2.Prostitutes, strippers who are used to having sex for money all their lives,
with as many men as they can on daily basis,
do not have sex for free with a guy, just as an exception, because they "liked" you...
or because you are "really special" or you "have such a strong game"
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 12:33 PM by seniol.)
06-17-2016 12:33 PM
seniol Offline
Chubby Chaser

Also 3. Entrance in strip clubs costs money, and all the drinks you must order in strip club also
are usually 5-10 times more expensive than in a regular club

So yes, you did pay for that stripper in few different ways...
06-17-2016 12:35 PM
ElJefe1 Offline
Chubby Chaser

Good intel except for the clubs, Trafiq has been a gay club called TuTu for about a year and Nomuri has been closed for about a year as well... Snap Back The Hip Hop, trap parties are now at Brklyn, and not just black guys should go these parties usually have some of the hottest girls in town. Alwayse

@Kirdiesl there are more than just Africans here youll see black guys herewith Fat nasty chicks (though I dont know how that is with all the baddies running around but who am I to judge), all the way to straight up baddies its all up to you how you carry yourself etc... If you banging trash in the states you're not going to come here and get dimes, but if your banging 5's - 6's you'll continue to bang 6's but youll also be able to pull 7's and 8's it just depends on you, how you dress how you speak to them.

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 01:38 PM by ElJefe1.)
06-17-2016 01:12 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ElJefe1's post:
leanmeansexmachine
Beta Orbiter

That is strange because i went to this Trafiq address 3 times, and from what i remember it is still called Trafiq. If it is a gay club maybe that is why there are so many men there haha. You also have a club on Andrassy i can not remember the name which was really good.

My friend from Amsterdam who is black told me about Nomuri but i did not go so did not know, apologies.
06-17-2016 01:23 PM
Beta Orbiter

(06-17-2016 12:35 PM)seniol Wrote:  Also 3. Entrance in strip clubs costs money, and all the drinks you must order in strip club also
are usually 5-10 times more expensive than in a regular club

So yes, you did pay for that stripper in few different ways...

delete
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 01:47 PM by leanmeansexmachine.)
06-17-2016 01:27 PM
ElJefe1 Offline
Chubby Chaser

Yeah Trafiq has been gay as fuck for about a year, when were you here exactly? Also best district is definitely VI not V if you were staying on Andrassy that is district VI but its right on the border so that can be confusing to anyone. These are clubs I'd stick with and in order fr what I like the best ...... Hey Leanmean no need to explain yourself about how you spent your money or time and where, lets just keep your thread on track a lot of good info here for the others relly good contribution.

BoB
Otkert
4bro
Brklyn
a spanish club on the end of Gozsdu I forget the name.....
Raqpart beach
Romkert- (havent been in a while, its a outside summer club acrosss from BoB)
Dobos '
Hello Baby

After hours are usually shite but you can always find a few cuties roaming around drunk looking for the D

Instant (not really an after hours but I never go before 4 and usually shitty drunk looking for a hail mary)
Piaf
Up the club
Corvintetu
Kakas (a bar that never closes across the street from Deak, I've made it happen at 7-8am here on more than one occasions.

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 01:45 PM by ElJefe1.)
06-17-2016 01:33 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ElJefe1's post:
leanmeansexmachine
Beta Orbiter

Yes, Hello Baby is the club i was talking about.

I was here from late january to late may. For club Frantiq, i used the info from the thread called 'Budapest relocation". I went there several times and saw no funny business so this is a suprise to me.

Also good daygame spot is the park on Varosligeti.
06-17-2016 01:49 PM
RandomGuy1 Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

Nice data-sheet!

One questions, how would you recommend navigate through the city itself because you mentiond it is more wide?

Aggregation of Airbnb posts by category
06-17-2016 03:34 PM
Rich2585 Offline
Male Feminist

I went last August and it was great... met a hookup at Otkert. Szimpla Kert is a really cool place too and was packed pretty much every night.
06-17-2016 03:37 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rich2585's post:
leanmeansexmachine
Beta Orbiter

(06-17-2016 03:34 PM)RandomGuy1 Wrote:  Nice data-sheet!

One questions, how would you recommend navigate through the city itself because you mentiond it is more wide?

I downloaded Google Maps and then just looked up some interesting places and nightclubs and used GPS.

That is my only complaint about Budapest, that everything is a bit spread out.

For example i was in Krakow last week and most clubs and interesting places are centered around the old market. This makes things a bit easier atleast for a short term visit.
06-17-2016 03:52 PM
WorldMeetMiddleFinger Offline
Banned

I'm a tad gobsmacked by the high praise of Budapest women here...

Not sure I saw anything above a 7 in my month there. The people were kind of weird/depressing too.
06-17-2016 03:57 PM
Beta Orbiter

I made a mistake the hip hop club i meant is actually Brklyn like Jefe said not Namuri. You see alot of black guys with girls there. I had my friend from Amsterdam, Suriname guy, come over for 2 weeks and he got 3 girls from there. If you are black you do not even need to try there.

Also stay away from stripclub P1. I heard some of the bouncers and owner will rip you off. You will order drinks there and stuff for lets say €10 and they come at you with a bill of €100.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 04:04 PM by leanmeansexmachine.)
06-17-2016 04:03 PM
Beta Orbiter

(06-17-2016 03:57 PM)WorldMeetMiddleFinger Wrote:  I'm a tad gobsmacked by the high praise of Budapest women here...

Not sure I saw anything above a 7 in my month there. The people were kind of weird/depressing too.

You are lucky that you are in Ukraine then.

I liked it alot, my friends like it alot and many forum members here liked it alot. So it must not be that bad then.
06-17-2016 04:06 PM
ElJefe1 Offline
Chubby Chaser

Impossible to not have seen "funny stuff" the place is called Tutu with nothing but dudes on dudes. I mean so much gay shit going on in there how you managed to not see any funny stuff is amazing beyond belief..... I'm sorry bro but something here is just a bit off about your thread. Nothing in Budapest is spread out especially in the center where you were staying everything is near, I only say that because the area you were living for four months is the same area I've been living for two years.....

Bullshit

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 11:09 PM by ElJefe1.)
06-17-2016 11:03 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like ElJefe1's post:
zatara, 262
Sourcecode Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

I'm calling a little fraud in this also.
I've also lived in Budapest and wrote a data sheet.

OP seems like he took everyone else's review of the city and put it all together into a very vague information log.
Nothing really of substance along with obsolete data.

It's officially summer..so the rush to Budapest has now began..

I am the cock carousel
06-18-2016 12:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Sourcecode's post:
8ball, zatara, 262

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Budapest Datasheet ActaNonVerba 27 14,813 Yesterday 01:34 AM
Last Post: readysetgo
  My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread Sourcecode 373 213,042 Yesterday 01:26 AM
Last Post: readysetgo
  The tri-city Poland - Which city to choose? Hazaer 2 1,735 07-31-2019 03:04 PM
Last Post: Hazaer