I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Man Faces 3 Years in Jail for Slut Shaming in Australia
trian1 Offline
Chubby Chaser

Man Faces 3 Years in Jail for Slut Shaming in Australia
You Aussies really are the ground zero of social justice, aren't you?

Man Who Mocked Tinder User on Facebook Faces Jail

'Slut shamer', 25, could face three years' jail after pleading guilty to abusing a woman on Facebook after she quoted Drake lyrics on her Tinder profile

I thought that perhaps his comments about rape were being construed as threats. However, reading the penal code, one can be found guilty simply for being offensive

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/c.../sch1.html
Quote:474.17 Using a carriage service to menace, harass or cause offence

(1) A person commits an offence if:

(a) the person uses a carriage service; and

(b) the person does so in a way (whether by the method of use or the content of a communication, or both) that reasonable persons would regard as being, in all the circumstances, menacing, harassing or offensive.

06-20-2016 02:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
usnar Offline
Banned

RE: Man Faces 3 Years in Jail for Slut Shaming in Australia
"Offensive" nowadays can be anything at all.

Very often, in the anglosphere, the simple fact of disagreeing with a woman is very "offensive" and she feels "offended"
06-20-2016 02:57 PM
Daddy Chains Offline
Banned

TLDR:

An Aussie landwhale feels invisible, posts trolling Tinder profile.

Gets called for it (by a man who should know better).

Feigns outrage, whips her sisterhood into contrived media/legal frenzy.

Ruins a man's life.

Basks in her 15 seconds of cornrows fame - attention landwhore special.

Feminists and cucks rejoice in Kumbaya.

The Western civilizations dies another lil' death.

[Image: BBzqogm.jpg]

[Image: RR+SVWBS17.jpg?format=300w]
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 03:06 PM by Daddy Chains.)
06-20-2016 03:04 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Daddy Chains's post:
Snowplow, Samseau, N°6, Ocelot, Richard Turpin
stugatz Offline
Wingman

that penal code is absolutely horrifying. good thing we have a constitution up here in the US (well, for now!)
06-20-2016 03:22 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like stugatz's post:
RBerkley, Ocelot
CodyB Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Not one thing was done about the threats of rape or violence when the RooshV meetups were under scrutiny

Attached File(s) Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 03:44 PM by CodyB.)
06-20-2016 03:43 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like CodyB's post:
RBerkley, Latan, username, Ocelot, Lovinglife
usnar Offline
Banned

[Image: resized_all-the-things-meme-generator-pr...00x225.jpg]
06-20-2016 03:53 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like usnar's post:
spokepoker, Dusty, Patriarch, RBerkley, Latan, TigerMandingo, Travesty, Ocelot, Lovinglife, PapayaTapper, etshella
AnonymousBosch Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

(06-20-2016 02:21 PM)trian1 Wrote:  You Aussies really are the ground zero of social justice, aren't you?

*shrug*

The simple reality of demographic replacement in this country will make both Social Justice and Feminism irrelevant in twenty years.

Since Government exists to perpetuate itself, I've never seen the logic in a Government massively-importing populations from countries who violently-overthrow the Government if they dislike its policies.

The Police back in my hometown can't keep [Protected Victim Classes] in order when it's less than 1% of the town's population causing a massive crime wave. What's going to happen when it's 20% or 40% who violently-disagree with civilised behaviour?

If we already have this much trouble when [Protected Victim Class A] and [Protected Victim Class B] hate each other enough to have declared a violent gang war on each other, whilst [Protected Victim Class C] sees both as subhuman 'savages' whilst publicly-advocating the death of [Protected Victim Class D] for their degeneracy, what's it going to be like when those classes are the majority?

On what I'm sure is a completely-unrelated note, that I'm sure has nothing to do with the huge wave of demographic replacement introduced into that town that's changed it from 99% [Traditional Demographic] to 70% [Traditional Demographic] in four years, I was reading an interview with a short-haired, self-declared 'Agent Of Change' in the paper, trying to drum up more funding, noting that domestic violence cases against women in this town have 'skyrocketed' by 20% in the last few years, and was trying to blame this on [Traditional Demographic].

Related: A Female Cop I know quit her job of 30 years, and told me it's because she couldn't handle the level of violence [Protected Victim Classes] enact on their women, whilst being powerless to punish them due to their Protected Status.

Meanwhile they had local 'Cop Of The Year' competition that was conveniently won by a [Protected Victim Class] Officer. The Greenie Brown-noser handing him the trophy bragged about his Immigrant Status to the media. Since Feminists are only empowered by strong men willing to enact violence in their names, I have to wonder if his loyalty lies to Marxist interests or those of his Tribe?

The course is set. I've made my peace with this. The first 15 years or so of my life were spent surviving amongst Violent, Feral Whites, with a powerful religious orthodoxy controlling and suffocating everything, so It'll be interesting to see if I live a long enough life to see things come full circle. It's kind of amusing, in a sick way, to see just how quickly 'progress' becomes 'regress'.

For those who are interested, Quintus has repeatedly-written about the cyclical nature of civilisations versus the Idea Of Constant Forward Progress.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 04:24 PM by AnonymousBosch.)
06-20-2016 03:58 PM
[-] The following 26 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
Quintus Curtius, Canopus, Paracelsus, spokepoker, Speculation, Laner, Leonard D Neubache, Yurtley, RBerkley, Latan, zero1, Saga, MMX2010, DJ-Matt, RatInTheWoods, username, GoodTimer, CynicalContrarian, DaveR, Benoit, Ocelot, Kaligula, alphacentauri, etshella, germanico, InvisibleMe
Speculation Offline
Chubby Chaser

^^^ You've redacted the groups, but if you live in Australia they might as well be written in bright red crayon.

I've made my peace that once social atomization and quality of life in this country drops below a certain point it will be necessary to move on to greener pastures.
06-20-2016 05:45 PM
HornyRamone Offline
Banned

(06-20-2016 03:04 PM)Daddy Chains Wrote:  TLDR:

An Aussie landwhale feels invisible, posts trolling Tinder profile.

Gets called for it (by a man who should know better).

Feigns outrage, whips her sisterhood into contrived media/legal frenzy.

Ruins a man's life.

Basks in her 15 seconds of cornrows fame - attention landwhore special.

Feminists and cucks rejoice in Kumbaya.

The Western civilizations dies another lil' death.

[Image: BBzqogm.jpg]

[Image: RR+SVWBS17.jpg?format=300w]

What I don't understand is shameless slut's need for the government to imprison people for slut shaming them.
06-20-2016 07:18 PM
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

These occasional show trials are nothing more than impotent gestures for propaganda purposes. Sure, I feel bad for the guy in question but can anyone here imagine how much crap is dished back and forth on social media in the course of a day? It would be epic, and utterly impossible to police.

Another example was a woman on facebook who was protesting the proposed Bendigo mosque who suggested that the mosque should be built, filled with muslims, locked and then burnt (or something to the effect). She was prosecuted under the all-encompassing minority vilification laws we have here. You will notice in each instance how nobody ever does a flashback when sentencing occurs, because unless you have a history of rape and murder you're going to get a slap on the wrist and maybe not even a recorded conviction.

As for this being some sort of special Australian phenomenon, please. Every nation on earth has their own uber-gray-area laws that can be used to nail someone to a cross to put a scare in the peasants. In these cases the victims of these show-trials became instant celebrities within their cause and stood to gain far more than they would ever lose.

We are past being swatted like bugs. Nobody read that article and decided to alter their behaviour. The charges will most likely be quietly dropped in a week or a plea bargain for a "no record" guilty verdict will be negotiated.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 07:37 PM by Leonard D Neubache.)
06-20-2016 07:33 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
RBerkley, InvisibleMe
Bobb Johnson Offline
Banned

Delete.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 07:50 PM by Bobb Johnson.)
06-20-2016 07:33 PM
Phoenix Offline
Banned

Don't suppose her use of the same carriage service to post grossly offensive pictures of her blimp self counts though right?

Thing is, this crap is happening even with a center-right government, right wing enough that it actually stops illegal immigration. Imagine how fucked it'll get next time a leftist gets in.
06-20-2016 07:34 PM
AnonymousBosch Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

(06-20-2016 07:33 PM)Bobb Johnson Wrote:  Forgive my ignorance as I don't know anything about Australia, but who are those Protected Victim Classes that are redacted?

There's no need to name them in a country where it's considered hate speech to single any of those groups out, and all that matters is their Protected Status anyway.

Interestingly, those laws were introduced into Australia in the 90's due to the legal machinations of [Protected Class E], whom [Protected Class C] also want to wipe off the face of the earth. This isn't my problem. I'm an intense looking, physical man with what is becoming a very intimidating beard that gains shy, sideways glances from the women of [C] and [F], and since I'm uninterested in publicly celebrating Degeneracy or Religion, I'm a very low value target for diversity conflicts, aside from [A] a subset of whom pathologically-hate Whites, particularly as they're embraced the Gangsta identity due to American Cultural Imperialism, but [B] would readily have my back against [A] if they attacked me.

(06-20-2016 07:18 PM)HornyRamone Wrote:  What I don't understand is shameless slut's need for the government to imprison people for slut shaming them.

It's not the shut-shaming. He threatened rape in an Hysterical Matriarchal Culture currently in the grip of Sensibility, (the 17th-18th century belief that excessive emotional reactivity and sensitivity to the tiniest event is evidence of a person's superior morality and closeness to God).

In current times, God has just been replaced by Social Justice.

Sensibles became universally-despised when World War I hit, and publicly-derided as being the height of self-indulgent narcissism.

As I said earlier, Demographic Replacement and the resulting Conflicts due to Tribalism and Diversity is going to erase this current generation of Sensibles soon enough. History Books will mock them, and speak of how despised they became as things fell apart.

So, in twenty years, every 'slut' in that parade photo is probably going to living in religious subjugation. My reaction: *shrug*.

Yeah, I might sound passive or indifferent, but I'm from an older generation of Australians, whose usual reaction to knowing just how fucked you are is just to laugh at how ridiculous things are, and carry on. Read war novels written by Australian Soldiers, or Australian accounts of the Great Depression and you'll be surprised at the humour mixed with hardship.

Here's a very famous example, whose popularity was 'viral' back in its day:

[Image: latrobe-65-053a.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 07:58 PM by AnonymousBosch.)
06-20-2016 07:46 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
philosophical_recovery, HornyRamone, DJ-Matt, Leonard D Neubache, Tactician, thebassist, Kaligula
Sweet Jones Offline
Beta Orbiter

I have to say there is a gaping chasm between public opinion and media/legal opinion. For instance, we had an AFL player who was Aboriginal that was booed for staging for free kicks. He called out a 13 year old girl on national television for saying 'ape' and also blamed the booing on racism. This made the booing worse, and set him off on a rampage of divisive race-baiting comments in the media, which again made the booing worse. The media universally reports this booing as a purely racist phenomenon that must be stopped, whereas in real life nearly everyone I have talked to about it believes that it isn't racist and it isn't even that problematic - this is reflected overwhelmingly in the comments of news articles on the subject.

This is just one example obviously. What I'm saying is that as people we are not as pathetically cucked (a word I rarely if ever use) as our media and government appear to be broadcasting to the rest of the world.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 08:06 PM by Sweet Jones.)
06-20-2016 07:50 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Sweet Jones's post:
StrikeBack, RBerkley, Kangaroo, Leonard D Neubache, UncleSam, MusicForThePiano
Quintus Curtius Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

This is just sad. Australia is getting rotted to the core by social justice warriors and wimps. And at the leadership level, they are getting into bed in a big way with China.

I did an article over on ROK today about how the Chinese propaganda ministry is going to have the ability to plant stories in the Australian media that look like "news." They are already doing this in many places around the world, including the US.

The West had better get its act together fast, or else we are all headed right down the tubes.

| qcurtius.com | Twitter
06-20-2016 08:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Quintus Curtius's post:
AnonymousBosch, Latan, Brazilianguy
philosophical_recovery Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

A future historian:

"See, we gave women control of the government once. We damn near didn't survive it."

06-20-2016 08:49 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like philosophical_recovery's post:
Latan, spokepoker, Leonard D Neubache, Roadrunner, Samseau, Benoit, Renzy, MusicForThePiano
RBerkley Away
Banned

Nasty!

The feminazi broad got a stomach like Santa Claus, but she ain't got any ass.

A Jewish plastic surgeon should transfer the fat from her stomach and meticulously place it in her ass cheeks.
06-20-2016 08:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RBerkley's post:
Brazilianguy
AnonymousBosch Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

(06-20-2016 08:46 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  The West had better get its act together fast, or else we are all headed right down the tubes.

Nah. I haven't read 'Natural Questions' yet QC, but here's some nature-related philosophy of my own.

A bushfire might char and blacken the trees, but the strong ones seem to survive and spring new growth. There's kind of a heightened beauty to the scarred landscape despite the obvious devastation: it might be the fact that the post-fire landscape is now entirely free of dead wood and strangling weeds.
06-20-2016 09:09 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like AnonymousBosch's post:
Gustavus Adolphus, Leonard D Neubache, Quintus Curtius, Thoroughbred
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

This is yet another way government has usurped the role of men. People talk about how women now marry the government (welfare) or look to its many charity programs (WIC, for instance) as surrogate husbands.

But 100 years ago when men insulted women, they male family members would step in to defend their honor. That doesn't happen anymore for a variety of reasons -- the main one being that there usually aren't husbands or dads around to do the defending.

So at the behest of feminists, lawmakers decided the government should play that role now. Lack of stable families allows governments to become tyrannical.
06-20-2016 10:18 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
DJ-Matt, Leonard D Neubache, Kingsley Davis, RatInTheWoods, Benoit, Quintus Curtius
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

By my analysis the key to providing the best future for my sons is to press against the NWO, force them to make mistakes and furthermore facilitate the cannibal implosion of the left upon itself. Thereafter such tribe as I've been able to build along with others such tribes can work at mopping up whatever scum stand atop the ashes.
06-21-2016 12:28 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leonard D Neubache's post:
MusicForThePiano
RatInTheWoods Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

The Australian government has a long history and preference for creating legislation that is ambiguous, and therefore is up to the opinion of the judge on the day.

The "family" court has unprecedented powers that overarch most areas of Australian law, they can pierce trusts, put aside ownership laws, overturn pre-nups, and basically do whatever the pro-female judge wants to do "without the burden of proof".

There is actually a tax law that reads:

For the purpose of making a declaration under this Subdivision, the Commissioner may:
a) treat a particular event that actually happened as not having happened; and
b) treat a particular event that did not actually happen as having happened and, if appropriate, treat the event as:
i) having happened at a particular time; and
ii) having involved particular action by a particular entity; and
c) treat a particular event that actually happened as:
i) having happened at a time different from the time it actually happened; or
ii) having involved particular action by a particular entity (whether or not the event actually involved any action by that entity).

And as other posters have noted, very loosely worded legislation to take care of hurt feelings of speaking out against racial minorities, no matter how much they speak out against you.

The country is a disgrace. It used to be an awesome place.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2016 01:12 AM by RatInTheWoods.)
06-21-2016 01:11 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RatInTheWoods's post:
spokepoker
[email protected] Offline
Alpha Male

This country really gives me anxiety about my future. I've managed to make bank here but when it comes down to starting a family it's one of the worst places on the planet because of misandric laws. So not only do I have avoid marriage and cohabitation with women I also have to worry about offending women now? I doubt that these laws are ever going to be applied uniformly. Society has suddenly become a scary place where they are increasingly intolerant of views which they do not agree with.
06-21-2016 01:13 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like [email protected]'s post:
RatInTheWoods, Lovinglife
Bluey Offline
Chubby Chaser

(06-20-2016 03:58 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  
(06-20-2016 02:21 PM)trian1 Wrote:  You Aussies really are the ground zero of social justice, aren't you?

*shrug*

The simple reality of demographic replacement in this country will make both Social Justice and Feminism irrelevant in twenty years.

Since Government exists to perpetuate itself, I've never seen the logic in a Government massively-importing populations from countries who violently-overthrow the Government if they dislike its policies.

The Police back in my hometown can't keep [Protected Victim Classes] in order when it's less than 1% of the town's population causing a massive crime wave. What's going to happen when it's 20% or 40% who violently-disagree with civilised behaviour?

If we already have this much trouble when [Protected Victim Class A] and [Protected Victim Class B] hate each other enough to have declared a violent gang war on each other, whilst [Protected Victim Class C] sees both as subhuman 'savages' whilst publicly-advocating the death of [Protected Victim Class D] for their degeneracy, what's it going to be like when those classes are the majority?

On what I'm sure is a completely-unrelated note, that I'm sure has nothing to do with the huge wave of demographic replacement introduced into that town that's changed it from 99% [Traditional Demographic] to 70% [Traditional Demographic] in four years, I was reading an interview with a short-haired, self-declared 'Agent Of Change' in the paper, trying to drum up more funding, noting that domestic violence cases against women in this town have 'skyrocketed' by 20% in the last few years, and was trying to blame this on [Traditional Demographic].

Related: A Female Cop I know quit her job of 30 years, and told me it's because she couldn't handle the level of violence [Protected Victim Classes] enact on their women, whilst being powerless to punish them due to their Protected Status.

Meanwhile they had local 'Cop Of The Year' competition that was conveniently won by a [Protected Victim Class] Officer. The Greenie Brown-noser handing him the trophy bragged about his Immigrant Status to the media. Since Feminists are only empowered by strong men willing to enact violence in their names, I have to wonder if his loyalty lies to Marxist interests or those of his Tribe?

The course is set. I've made my peace with this. The first 15 years or so of my life were spent surviving amongst Violent, Feral Whites, with a powerful religious orthodoxy controlling and suffocating everything, so It'll be interesting to see if I live a long enough life to see things come full circle. It's kind of amusing, in a sick way, to see just how quickly 'progress' becomes 'regress'.

For those who are interested, Quintus has repeatedly-written about the cyclical nature of civilisations versus the Idea Of Constant Forward Progress.

I've come to the conclusion that the Australia I grew up in is long dead. Quite depressing really, but I'm moving on to accepting it. There were patches of it still alive, such as in the army, but I could see that changing even as I was serving. It's just pushed too hard and the powers that be have the capability to punish wrong think too easily.
Hell, I've had soldiers complain to me recently that part of the compulsory training on how not to rape they had their CO walk in and declare they were all rapists.
06-21-2016 01:33 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluey's post:
Quintus Curtius
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(06-21-2016 01:33 AM)Bluey Wrote:  I've come to the conclusion that the Australia I grew up in is long dead. Quite depressing really, but I'm moving on to accepting it. There were patches of it still alive, such as in the army, but I could see that changing even as I was serving. It's just pushed too hard and the powers that be have the capability to punish wrong think too easily.
Hell, I've had soldiers complain to me recently that part of the compulsory training on how not to rape they had their CO walk in and declare they were all rapists.

I take solace in the likely outcome that either the Army will remain blokey and be of little threat to true Australians or it will instead become so riddled with incompetent fools that in the event of martial law it will simply become a useful source of supply.
06-21-2016 02:12 AM
CynicalContrarian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

If one was to convert to Islam.

Can you still be charged with 'slut-shaming'?

Or claim to be a trans-women...
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2016 02:25 AM by CynicalContrarian.)
06-21-2016 02:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Breast ironing is abuse and could lead to jail, UK prosecutors say mammal 2 741 07-19-2019 12:29 PM
Last Post: Captainstabbin
  Men in Sweden sentenced to jail for 'careless rape' Zagor 20 2,332 07-14-2019 01:58 PM
Last Post: Foolsgo1d
  Athlete's Wife Who Stole $50,000 In Welfare Payments Doesn't Go To Jail david.garrett84 16 3,927 07-14-2019 09:22 AM
Last Post: SeaFM